The Peanut Butter Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he was going to spend four days working closely with her. Four whole days and three nights!

But Peter was also perplexed; Susan did not appear to be at all like what had been described to him by his new friends Ray and Mark. When he told them the first day of school that he was teamed with Susan they had both snickered.

"For a new guy, you certainly have all the luck!" Ray exclaimed, "She's a real 'peanut butter girl'"

"A what?" Peter asked in a surprised voice. Coming from another country, he found himself constantly having to ask about the meaning of certain expressions.

"You know," Mark explained with a sly grin, "a 'peanut butter girl' ... spreads easily!"

"Oh!" was all Peter could say, as he wasn't sure if this was good news or not. But there was no way he was going to admit his lack of sexual experience to the two of them!

"You better take some Trojans with you," Ray suggested with a smirk, "'Cause you're probably going to get laid!"

"Ohmigod!" Peter thought. Even though he was a year older than everyone else going into their senior year, he'd never purchased condoms, much less used one. When you attended "boys only" private schools, and your family moved at least once a year for business reasons, it was hard to meet a girl, much less get to know one well enough to start fooling around!

Mark must have noticed a look of concern on his face, "Don't worry, she probably supplies the condoms herself. I bet she prefers those ribbed ones!" he offered, giving him a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"Yeah, don't worry," Ray added in a helpful tone, "You don't have to fuck her just because everyone else does!"

"Maybe she won't like him?" Mark offered, grinning at Ray.

"Let's see," Ray replied mischievously, looking Peter up and down, "As far as I can tell, he seems to be a male."

"I see your point," Mark said with a laugh, "she'll definitely like him!"

"How do you know all of this?" Peter asked, his stomach turning over at the thought of what might only be a day or two ahead!

"Everyone knows," Mark said, "even the girls think she's a slut."

"You should see what she wears," Ray said, "her skirts are so short they barely cover her ass!"

"Yeah," Mark volunteered, "and when she sits down for lunch in the cafeteria she doesn't even bother to cross her legs most of the time, so you can see right up. When we were in Grade 10 we had a pool going. If you guessed the right colour of her panties you won the pot for that day."

"But you got to admit one thing," Ray said in an appreciative tone, "She has a great rack."

"When you take her bra off," Mark said to Peter with a wink, "try to read the size at the back ... 'cause Ray thinks she's only a 35 or a 36, but I'm sure she's more than that!"

"Whatever the measurement is," Ray added, "she's definitely a 'D' ... It's not very often you see a girl with tits that size who isn't fat!"

"How'd she get to be a Spirit Camp counsellor anyway?" Mark asked.

"I heard Mrs. Duncan put the fix in. Maybe she thought she'd mix things up a bit by adding some trailer park trash this year!" Ray replied.

"Do you think she'll just fuck Peter," Mark said, raising his eyebrows inquiringly as he looked at Ray with a smirk, "or will she give him a blow job as well?"

"He'll probably get both," Ray answered cheerfully, "a girl like that usually provides the full service!"

"Yup," Mark snickered, "Peter my friend, just be nice to her and you'll be 'reamed, steamed and dry-cleaned', before you know it!"

By this point Peter was so embarrassed that he made up some excuse about needing to get home. Even as he walked away he could feel his face flushing as they laughingly pointed out that the pharmacy was in the other direction. Peter was very uncomfortable with the things that Mark and Ray had said, even though he knew they were partly just teasing him. Before he had left to come live with his aunt and uncle, so he could finish up high school and apply for university, his father had taken him aside and had a discussion with him about girls and dating. Nothing in that conversation suggested that he would be meeting any girls like Susan!

He had attended his classes the next day, and met a few other students, but had been far to shy to ask anyone to point Susan out to him. The only reason he even knew Mark and Ray at all was because a few days before school started, after he had moved in with his uncle and aunt, he had gone over to the local tennis club, and ended up filling in a foursome with the two of them and another player.

After they completed several sets, Mark, Ray and Peter sat around cooling off with some cold drinks under an umbrella by the clubhouse. When the other two asked Peter about himself, he explained his unusual academic status, and then also volunteered that he had been asked to be a Spirit Camp counsellor even though he was brand new to the school.

"Wow," Ray said in a surprised tone of voice, "How did that happen?"

"When I flew over here in June for my academic assessment," Peter replied, "the principal asked me about Outward Bound, because it was in my recommendation letter from my last school. When I told him I had been a ropes instructor for a few months during the summer, he asked me to be a counsellor. He thought it would improve that part of the camp experience; and it was also a good way for me to meet some of the other senior class members."

"He's probably relieved to have someone like you for this year," Mark said in a friendly way, "there have been a few accidents on that course, nothing serious, but nevertheless."

"You're going to love it!" Ray added enthusiastically, "Most guys would kill to be a counsellor, because you get to spend a lot of time with some of the hottest girls in Grade 12!"

"Plus you'll have all the little Grade 10 chicks practically swooning at your feet ... you lucky bastard!" Mark said with a touch of envy in his voice.

Peter had been somewhat apprehensive about the Spirit Camp assignment, but this conversation made him feel a whole lot better about it.

* * *

As he broke free from this recollection, Peter could see that the line of students beside his bus was pretty much completed. He heard Mr. Evans requesting that attendance be taken as the boys and girls started to board. Summoning up his courage to start a conversation of any kind with Susan, he suggested she mark them off because he was so new to the school.

"OK," she said, giving him a warm smile.

When he passed the clipboard to her, he caught a further whiff of the tantalizing fragrance she was wearing. He had experienced it earlier, when they were introduced during the teaming up process. It was very different than the perfume his mother sometimes wore, and it seemed to heighten Susan's femininity. Peter's pulse was racing; he had already been excited from the moment he got up that morning. Less than an hour ago he met Susan for the first time; the "peanut butter girl". And not only was she so much more attractive than Ray and Mark's description had suggested, but she had a body and presence that just oozed sexuality. A girl like this just couldn't possibly be as easy as his friends had suggested; but what if she was? Peter felt his knees getting weak as a torrent of confused thoughts ran through his head.

* * *

Even though she was pretty busy ticking off the names of the students as they boarded the bus, Susan still sensed Peter looking her over. And when she stole a quick glance at his face, she could tell that he liked what he saw! Despite the fiasco with Tommy, Susan still enjoyed having men admire her. She knew she had a great figure, and didn't mind flaunting it. At the beach she wore a tiny white bikini that guaranteed that every male eyeball within a mile would be riveted on her, often to the consternation of wives and girlfriends. She would have happily sunbathed in the nude, except that it was illegal.

When she confessed this to Cheryl one day as they lay on the sand after a swim, Cheryl had exploded into laughter.

"Because of you, half the guys on this beach are already in the water trying to get it to go down," Cheryl chuckled sarcastically, "If you take that swim suit off most of them aren't going to be able to come out of the water even after they turn blue!"

After the two of them had dozed for a while in the warm sunshine, they started to talk.

"May I ask you something personal," Cheryl said.

"Of course," Susan replied, "What is it?"

"I don't want to be insulting, but you must know that everyone talks about you; and not necessarily in a nice way."

"I know," Susan sighed.

"I thought the same things until I got to know you," Cheryl said in a serious tone, "And now I'm confused, you don't strike me at all as 'that sort of girl', as the Brits like to say ... Is any of it true?"

"Yes and no."

"How so?"

"It's kinda hard to explain. I used to keep my body pretty covered up, and I was a little embarrassed about my breasts and things."

"I'd like to be that embarrassed!" Cheryl interjected ruefully, looking downwards at her modest assets.

"And then about a year ago I started to hang out with some girls who wore ... you know ... pretty sexy outfits. We started going to the mall together, and I started shopping where they did ... and so on. I started to wear some of my new stuff when there were a few boys around I met through the other girls. Anyway, once I started to dress differently, all of a sudden all the boys were paying all kinds of attention to me, and asking to go out with me."

"And ... and," Susan continued hesitating, "it's kinda hard to explain, but it made me feel powerful. I could get the attention of almost any boy I wanted to. I knew I looked a little slutty, and that boys were always trying to look up my skirt, or down my blouse, but I didn't care!"

"What about on dates?" Cheryl asked.

"I did some stupid things," Susan said flushing, "Things I wish now I hadn't done!"

"Like sex?"

"Not exactly ... you see ... well you see, I let some of my first boy friends go pretty far, pretty fast. Like, letting them take my bra off, or even allowing them to put a hand inside my panties. I guess it was sort of dumb. I knew they were only interested in me for my body, but it felt good; and I usually broke up with them after a bit."

"And there was this boy, Tommy," Susan continued, blushing furiously, "who I thought I really liked ... and ..."

"It's OK!" Cheryl said sympathetically, "If it will make you feel any better I'll tell you about my love life next."

"I guess he heard some stories about how fast I was, and when we went out for the first time, he didn't waste any time. Anyway, I let him do the usual things I let boys do with me, but not normally on the first date. And before I realized what was happening he had me naked, and then he tried to have sex with me. I started to struggle, but he was way too strong ... and ... and ... he basically raped me!"

"Oh God, Susan!" Cheryl said with wide eyes, "What did you do next?"

"When it was over, I got out of the car, and put my clothes on. I was really upset and crying, and I told him I was going to call the police."

"We had a big shouting match, and he called me a 'stupid cunt', and said that I was just 'asking for it', and that the police wouldn't believe me."

"Did you call the police?"

"No. I walked home, it wasn't far, and got cleaned up and went to bed. The next morning I decided to only go to the police if I got pregnant, because I didn't want my parents getting involved. They were already not very happy about how I was dressing, and the types of boys I was dating. All I could hear them saying was 'we told you so', over and over; to hell with that!"

"And of course," Susan continued bitterly, "because I didn't report him, Tommy probably started bragging to all of his friends how he'd had sex with me, and some of his other friends who I've dated, and done stuff with, probably lied and said they'd had sex with me too!"

"What a bastard!" Cheryl said angrily, "I wish you had reported him so we could all see how he looks in orange!"

"And now," Susan said, starting to cry, "I have to go back to high school for one more year, and everyone thinks I'm a total slut ... and it's mostly my own fault ... I just don't know what to do?"

"Well I do," Cheryl said quietly, putting a hand gently on Susan's shoulder to comfort her, "You'll see."

"You don't know what they call me now?" Susan whispered through her tears, "It's awful!"

"What?" Cheryl asked.

"A 'peanut butter girl'," Susan sniffed.

"A what?"

"A 'peanut butter girl' ... spreads easily"

"I see!" Cheryl said, sitting up and placing her hands on her hips, while looking stern, "Well Mr. Tommy and company better look out, because I know a few girls who hang around with them, and I'm going to start a few rumours that will drop their social lives into a permanent deep freeze; just wait and see!!"

"And as for you, young lady," Cheryl said in a more cheerful tone, "We have 6 weeks until school starts; plenty of time for a whole new you! By the time it's September, you're going to have so much class that the jerk patrol won't even know you. And, you have my full permission to ignore them completely, like the pathetic pimply little idiots they are!"

"But I don't want to go back to the way things were before," Susan protested mildly, "where boys hardly noticed me!'

"Oh, don't worry," Cheryl said with a chuckle, "boys are going to be noticing you; some very different boys ... in spades!"

"Now then," Cheryl added, "when can I come over so we can go through your entire wardrobe?"

"Tomorrow's OK."

"Do I have to get rid of this bikini?" Susan asked, no longer crying; and somehow feeling better for having told someone about her horrible experience with Tommy.

"Absolutely not," Cheryl said with a laugh, "You put it in a drawer with a label that says: 'For emergency use only'. If we see a boy you might like, and he just won't ask you out no matter what, or thinks he's in love with another girl, you put it on!"

The two girls laughed together at this silly suggestion.

"And, when's your next hair appointment?" Cheryl inquired further.

"Soon," Susan answered

"Cancel it; I'm taking you to my hairdresser as soon as I can get you in!"

* * *

Peter sat beside Susan at the front of the bus, in the aisle seat across from the driver, somewhere between heaven and hell! The heaven was obvious; he only had to turn his head slightly to the right to see it! The hell was trying to figure out how to say something clever or witty from time to time, in order to impress the beautiful and sophisticated looking young female right beside him. He wasn't at all convinced that he was doing much of job on this score, which only increased the nervousness he was feeling. To make matters worse, the bus seats didn't have a arm between them, and while Peter was very, very careful not to let his leg or any other part of his body rest against Susan at any time, she would frequently undo her seatbelt so she could get up on the seat to look backwards at any unusual commotion coming from the rear of the vehicle, which often resulted in exactly the contact Peter was so carefully trying to avoid. On one occasion, while she was checking on their mutual charges, the bus had lurched somewhat violently as a result of a pothole or whatever, and she was thrown against him. He had felt the soft fullness of her breasts as they pressed into him, even as he instinctively used one arm to prevent her from falling completely over. As he steadied her, his other hand ended up partly on her hip. As he helped her get back into her seat, he mumbled an apology, hoping against hope that he wasn't blushing too much.

"Peter," she said sweetly, as she buckled her seatbelt, "please don't apologize, if it wasn't for you I could have broken my nose, or knocked a few teeth out."

And with that, the first great miracle of Peter's adolescent life occurred, as she leaned into him and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek!

After the kiss, and with Susan smiling up at him, he just sat there motionless, scarcely able to even breathe. His cheek felt like it was burning with fire where her lips had touched it, and his forearm, which her breast had brushed against when she kissed him, felt like it had been subjected to an electric shock! In addition, his senses were further overwhelmed by another whiff of her delicate fragrance! He felt a wave of panic, as he realized that he should say something, but no words seemed to be able to come out!

Finally, and perhaps sensing his confusion, Susan began asking him about himself. It was almost a relief to answer questions, rather than to try to make up conversation. As he gradually began to relax, he even shared a few small humourous anecdotes from his boarding school experiences, which she seemed to enjoy. As they chatted, he concentrated on looking into her wonderful brown eyes; it was far too dangerous to let his eyes go any lower, even a little!

At one point, there was a crescendo of shouting coming from the rear of the bus, something had clearly occurred out of the ordinary.

"Maybe I better go have a look up close," he said to Susan, getting out of his seat.

"Good idea," she replied.

Peter started down the aisle, all six feet of him, expecting some sort of trouble. But it was nothing more serious than a spilled can of pop, which he made the owner clean up. He listened to a few complaints from girls who had been splattered, and then made his way back to the front of the bus even as he listened to some catcalls between the boys and girls who had been involved in the incident.

"Everything OK?" Susan asked as he sat down.

"Nothing serious," Peter deadpanned, "just a skirmish; full hostilities haven't started yet!"

"Good thing we're almost there," Susan said laughing.

When they finally arrived at the camp Peter was far too busy to have any more time to talk to Susan. He had been paired off with another male counsellor, Stephen, a handsome black who not only dwarfed Peter, but looked to be in terrific shape. During the course of directing the Grade 10 boys to their quarters, he learned that Stephen was a defensive end on the school football team. Peter didn't know that much about American football, although he had seen a few games on television; but he was happy to be paired with Stephen, because he figured that between the two of them, they could deal with any of the younger boys who got out of line by breaking them into tiny pieces! As they conversed, he also discovered that Stephen was leading the hike that would begin the next morning.

"Peter," Stephen grinned as they swapped thoughts on the activities they were going to be responsible for, "your job is going to be a breeze. Once I'm finished with them, they'll be too weak and confused to even hold themselves upright on those ropes, much less climb them!"

By the time they had all of the students settled, the dinner bell was being sounded. After the meal the students participated in a number of lengthy, and noisy, team building activities in the large dining hall. Once again, Peter found himself very busy answering questions and supervising, so much so that it seemed impossible when he looked up to see that the clock on the wall now read 11:15! When Mr. Evans pronounced the evening over, he was greeted by a loud collective groan from the students, most of whom were clearly enjoying themselves. Stephen and Peter rallied their flock of boys together, and then led them back to the cabins; hanging around outside to ensure that any hijinks were kept to a minimum. The two of them had lit a fire to sit by until they were certain that their charges were mostly asleep.

* * *

Susan had also been very busy for the remainder of the day. She had managed to be teamed with Cheryl, and the two of them had ridden herd on a gaggle of giggly girls, settling fights over choices of cabins and bunks, and shooing quite a few of them out of the community washroom to get them to dinner on time.

123456...9