The Peanut Butter Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodness," Cheryl exclaimed, rolling her eyes as they walked towards the dining hall, "the whole group of them are like cats in heat! Did you hear the way they were talking about some of the male counsellors? Were we that stupid about boys when we were their age?"

"Probably," Susan replied with a grin.

"If you measure the hormone level up there," Cheryl said a bit sarcastically as she pointed at their group of girls farther up the path, "you might set some sort of world record."

"I don't know about hormones, but pheromones, for sure!"

When they finished laughing at Susan's joke, Cheryl asked, "So what is Peter like, is he as nice as he looks?"

"He is very nice," Susan replied, "but I don't think he knows very much about girls."

"Why do you say that?"

"I got up on the seat a few times to see how much mischief was going on at the back of the bus; and one time the bus lurched and threw me right across his lap. If he hadn't caught me I might have got seriously hurt ..."

"Susan!" Cheryl said with a giggle, interrupting her, "I thought we agreed that you were going to stop throwing yourself at guys."

"Ha, ha, very funny; but it wasn't like that! And anyway, after he caught me, he was so embarrassed that he apologized for even touching me. So I gave him a little kiss on the cheek for saving me, and you should have seen the expression on his face! He looked as if he'd died and gone to heaven!"

"Maybe you should whisper something indecent in his ear?" Cheryl teased, "Just to see how he reacts."

"You're a riot!" Susan retorted, even though she knew Cheryl was just 'pulling her chain', "One minute you're telling me not to be so obvious with boys; and the next, you're encouraging me to act like a tart!"

"Anyway, I just don't think he's the kind of guy who would enjoy something like that," she continued. Then she added in a wistful tone of voice, "He's very polite, and seems kinda sensitive. Not like other boys I've met. He's got really, really blue eyes, and ..."

"So you like him," Cheryl said mischievously, interrupting her again. Susan tried to look indifferent to Cheryl's inquisitive stare, but from the heat in her cheeks, she knew she was probably starting to blush.

Cheryl looked at Susan, clearly amused, and then she waved her finger and started to rhyme:

"Susan and Peter up a tree," "K...i...s...s...i...n...g," "First comes love," "Then comes ..."

"That's enough; they'll hear you," Susan said, cutting her off, while trying not to be flustered.

"I let you out of my sight for five minutes," Cheryl said with a sigh and a giggle, shaking her head, "and you're already far gone for the first boy you run into. My, my, what am I going to do with you?"

"The first time you're alone with him," she continued in an admonishing tone, waving a finger at Susan, "let's try to keep our clothes on, shall we?"

"It's not like that," Susan protested, "He's just very nice ... I don't know if he's even interested in me!"

"Uh, huh," Cheryl said in a knowing way.

"I don't," Susan protested as they entered the dining hall.

When dinner was over, the counsellors were introduced to the students; lining up on each side of the podium and giving a short sentence about their responsibilities. Susan nervously mentioned the ropes course, and her article for the school paper. She could tell from the reactions of the other counsellors that this mission came as a surprise to most of them. She returned to her table as the male counsellors assembled.

When Peter introduced himself, looking a bit shyly at the audience, she noticed that quite a few of the younger girls, some of them not just pretty, but quite beautiful, were looking at his tall athletic frame a bit lustfully. He might as well have been the entrée at a gourmet dinner as far as they were concerned! She was surprised at the jealous feelings this aroused inside here.

"Maybe Cheryl's right?" she asked herself ruefully, "Maybe I already am far gone for him?"

* * *

Peter and Stephen soon found themselves joined by a number of the other counsellors as they sat beside the fire. When Mr. Evans came by, Stephen explained their supervisory strategy to him.

"Well don't stay up too late," he said cheerfully, "Big day tomorrow. And make sure that fire is completely out!"

Peter pointed to a shovel and bucket he had borrowed from the camp staff that afternoon. He had already filled the bucket with water from the lake.

"All that Outward Bound experience is coming in handy, Peter," he said approvingly, "I'm glad I invited you."

"So am I," Peter replied with sincerity.

Shortly after he had left, Cheryl and Susan appeared. They sat on either side of Peter, and began to regale the others concerning their campers.

"I thought they'd never settle down," Susan complained.

"We should have sent them back to their cabins to start getting ready at 9," Cheryl said sarcastically, "Because they take forever to put all those creams and potions on their faces. They must think they're going to a prom tomorrow night!"

This comment led quite quickly to the subject of the following evening.

"You guys better look out," Cheryl said with a snicker, "because it's not the 15 year old boys these sweet innocent young ladies are after. Whatever you do, don't let them get you alone!"

"Do they hunt in packs?" one of the other male counsellors asked with a laugh, joining in the fun.

"Yes, but they're really most dangerous one on one. Since men are suckers for the old 'helpless female' routine, and these woods are a perfect spot for an ambush, be careful! If you do get trapped by one of them, don't be a hero, call for backup!"

Peter was already nervous about the dance. He had attended a few that were organized between the "all boys" schools with some of the neighbouring "all girls" schools, but that hardly counted. And he was going to be selected by one of the Grade 10 girls to be her "date", and expected to dance with her and the other "couples" to start the proceedings. It was a ritual of the camp. He was hoping that the required musical selection called for a slow dance. He thought he could pull that off without making too big a fool of himself!

Once the fire was extinguished, everyone became aware of how dark it was, as the outdoor lights that lit the camp were now off. Stephen and Peter each had brought a flashlight, and offered to lead the others back to their cabins. They split up, each taking a small group, and Peter had the good fortune to end up with Cheryl and Susan as his last two escorts. The three of them whispered back and forth as they stumbled along the rough pathway between the student cabins that led back to the outer edge of the camp, where their respective quarters were located. When Susan tripped for what must have been the third time, he felt her hand slip into his for support as they walked carefully along, following the beam of the flashlight. Peter had never held a girl's hand before, and found it to be both tantalizing, and exquisite! Unfortunately, this wonderful state of affairs ended all too soon! As they stood at the door sharing some final thoughts on the day, he noticed that she didn't remove her hand from his grasp even though she no longer needed any support. When they said their goodbyes, she gave his palm a little squeeze, and then disappeared inside the door.

Later, as he tried vainly to go to sleep, the little gesture kept coming back into his mind; making for a very restless night!

* * *

"When I warned Peter about the 'helpless female' routine," Cheryl said a little sarcastically, as they got into their beds, "I didn't expect he'd be in serious danger from the likes of you, missy!"

"My sandals weren't designed for that kind of walking," Susan replied sheepishly.

"Right!" Cheryl chuckled, and then she said in a high false voice, "Oh, Peter, you're so big and strong, and I'm so small and weak. Please help me?"

"Shut up ... mind your own business ... and go to sleep!" Susan said, not quite managing to stifle a laugh.

"OK, my princess ... sweet dreams!" an amused Cheryl said as she turned out the light.

* * *

The next morning Cheryl and Susan were up early, so they could shower and get dressed ahead of the campers. As they walked back to their cabin in their bath robes, they heard a wolf whistle, and then saw Stephen heading towards them as he walked in the direction of the boys community washroom. He had a beach towel wrapped around his waist, and his shaving kit and a few clothes in his hands. Susan admired the well defined muscles that rippled across his chest, shoulders and upper arms. She felt a slight tingle of desire as she admired him; talk about hot!

"Are you wearing anything under those robes, ladies?" he said cheerfully as he approached them.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Cheryl teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

Susan giggled. She knew that Stephen and Cheryl were very good friends, and that Cheryl was helping him with the hike that morning.

"Maybe you could undo them ... even a little ...just for me." Stephen said, grinning at Cheryl, "I don't know very much about girls."

"Right ... I really believe that mister!" Cheryl said sarcastically, grinning right back at him, "But, as sad as your situation is, we won't be able to help you out right now, some of the campers might be up, and get to see. We can't go around corrupting impressionable young minds, now can we?"

"Damn!" Stephen exclaimed, feigning disappointment.

"Tell you what," Cheryl said, "Since you're so pathetically desperate, maybe I'll let you have a look some other time; if you're nice to me all day long. Can you do that?"

"Yes?" Stephen said; and then he added with a grin, "Really ... no clothes?"

"Promise ... now go get ready for the hike 'cause I'm going to be waking up our girls in 20 more minutes, and you don't want them to catch you like that. They're fantasizing enough about you as it is!"

Stephen continued on his way, giving them a wave with his hand as he continued down the path.

"If we weren't in the middle of the camp, I would have given him a quick peek ... just for fun," Cheryl explained with a giggle.

"And people talk about me," Susan said, a little incredulous, "You would have actually flashed him?"

"Sure, why not?" Cheryl said brightly, "It's not like I'm going to be making a play for him, we're just friends; although I'm sure he'd enjoy checking me out, he is a guy after all! Maybe I'll invite him to go skinny-dipping with me, so I can see what a hunk like that looks like in the buff!

"But wouldn't he tell everyone he saw you naked?" Susan asked, still curious.

"Of course not; why would he?"

"Well boys like to brag about things like that!"

"No they don't ... the only boys who do that are the juvenile types you were dating. Guys like Stephen don't run around telling stories so they can feel important in front of their buddies."

When they were dressed and ready for the day, the two of them had enormous fun waking up their girls. As they entered each cabin, Susan banged the empty bucket from the fire pit with a stick while Cheryl gave her impression of a marine drill sergeant in an ugly mood. The girls got up, but not without some protests, and some less than polite language.

"Hit the shower, ladies!" Cheryl ordered, "Breakfast in 30 minutes; and the hike starts right after that."

By the time the Mr. Evans got up to introduce the day, even the stragglers had gotten their breakfasts. He exposed a flip chart which divided the campers into teams, and explained that the morning would be given over to a hike, followed by an early lunch, a break, and then rotational activities in the afternoon, including the ropes course. At 4, everyone who wished to could break for a swim, or just relax before dinner, which would be followed by some further teambuilding activities, and then the dance.

Suddenly Susan became aware that one of the Grade 10 boys, Greg, was standing beside her, looking very embarrassed. Having gotten her attention, he stammered out a request that she become his "date" for the evening. Nearby, she noticed, a group of his friends, who had probably put him up to it, or dared him, enjoying his discomfiture with a high degree of mirth.

"They probably heard about me from older brothers or sisters," she thought with an inward sigh, "heaven knows what they told him!"

But then she remembered that she was now the "new" Susan, and shouldn't worry about that; so she thanked him with a gentle smile, and told him she was looking forward to dancing with him later on.

At about the same time, she saw two girls trying to elbow each other out of the way so they could ask Peter for a "date". Fortunately Stephen, no doubt sensing a minor disaster for one of the girls, got immediately up and stood beside Peter, so there would be a "date" for each of them, much to the disappointment, no doubt, of several other girls who were heading in his direction!

When the "dating" ritual was over, everyone left the dining hall to get ready for the hike, except, of course, for counsellors such as Susan, who would spend the morning preparing their activities.

* * *

When she got to the ropes course, Peter was already there, and hard at work. She watched him for a few moments as he tested knot after knot; adjusting them when he wasn't satisfied. He clearly knew what he was doing!

Susan called out to him, and he gave her a wave.

"Over here!" he called to her, "I need some help with a few things."

After Peter explained what to do, they worked their way along a number of the more difficult obstacles, with Susan climbing along the routes the campers would traverse while Peter observed; after which he would adjust the tension in the lines until he was satisfied. It was fairly hard work for Susan, as she often had to complete a section of the course two or even three times so Peter could determine if various corrections were adequate.

Susan noticed that Peter was quite different with her in this environment; much more confident and less shy than previously.

"You look hot," he finally said to her, "maybe we should take a break."

"I thought the campers were going to do all the work?" Susan replied, a little breathless.

"You must be in pretty good shape," he offered in an admiring tone, "a lot of people aren't fit enough to help me test a course that quickly."

"Cheryl had me playing volleyball on her competitive team this summer; and you have to work out every day. The first two weeks nearly killed me, but eventually I enjoyed it. I'm going to try out for the senior girl's team at school."

The two of them sat down on a bench in the shade. Peter passed her a bottle of cool water, which she drank thirstily. As they sat there in silence, Susan noticed that Peter was reverting to his pattern of shyness with her, so she decided that a bold step was necessary.

"Peter, may I ask you something personal?"

"What is it?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Susan queried, even though she was quite certain of the answer.

"That's a laugh" Peter answered.

"Why?"

"The way my father had us moving around; and being in all boys schools all the time; I hardly ever got to even talk to a girl, much less go around with one!" he continued a little bitterly.

"Well things can be different this year," Susan said in an encouraging tone.

"Yeah, right," Peter said ruefully, "I'm must look like the Mickey Mouse Club to girls like you and Cheryl. I've never even been on a date!"

"I'm sure lots of girls would love to go out on a date with you," Susan said, "Maybe you should try asking?" she added, looking straight into his eyes.

Peter flushed and averted his gaze as he reacted to this artless invitation.

"What's wrong?" she asked gently, wondering if she had gone too far.

"Well ... well, not only have I never been on a date ... I've never kissed a girl ... nothing!" he blurted out in a hopeless way, hanging his head.

"Well you'll just have to learn," Susan said sympathetically, taking his hand in hers, "It's not that hard you know."

"Peter?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to kiss me?"

"Yes," he answered in a barely audible whisper.

"And so you shall ... but first you need to know a few things," Susan said, taking charge of the situation.

"Now listen up class, Kissing 101 is now in session; and remember there will be a test. Shall I take attendance first?" she added with a tiny giggle.

Even Peter, although he was clearly nervous, had to laugh with her. Susan put a hand on her hip and pointed skyward with a finger, as if she was addressing a group of students.

"Firstly," she continued in a professorial way, "the problem with guys is that you're always in a hurry to put things inside of girls ... tongues, fingers, other stuff."

Peter blushed at this observation, but Susan continued, ignoring his embarrassment.

"I know you can't help yourselves, but girls don't generally like to be rushed, so you have to exercise some self control. This definitely applies to kissing."

"You start with just lip to lip contact, nice and soft and gentle; get it? You close your eyes and tilt your head one way, and she'll tilt hers the other. For a first kiss, a few seconds max is plenty, just long enough so she knows she's been kissed, but no more. When you break the kiss off, try to let it linger slightly. For a lot of girls, that's all they'll allow on a first or second date, so don't try to force things.

"Now after you've kissed that way a few times, if you sense she likes you well enough, you can 'up the ante', and try for something more intimate. Start with the same sort of gentle kiss, but this time, you can open your mouth a little and let the tip of your tongue caress her lips. If she doesn't respond by letting her mouth open, then don't go any farther. But if she does, then just try to meet her tongue with yours; don't try to thrust it all the way into her mouth until she practically gags!"

"And another thing, when you first kiss a girl, you are usually standing up. The best thing is if you take her by the waist. If she wants an embrace, she'll put her arms around your neck. If she does this, whatever you do, don't do something stupid like moving your hands all over the place; so that you show her that you're just another sex crazed gorilla like every other boy she's dated!"

"Now then, it's time for you to practice. C'mon over here and stand beside me by this tree ... like we just got home from a date, and you're at my front door."

* * *

Peter stood up and followed Susan, pulse racing and heart hammering. He noticed that Susan seemed quite relaxed; and her wonderful eyes were full of sparkle.

"Put your hands on my waist," she commanded.

Peter nervously put a hand lightly on each side of her. He knew he was trembling, but he couldn't help himself.

"You can hold onto me more than that," she admonished with a laugh, "I won't break, I promise you."

"Sorry," Peter said in a low voice, "I'm kind of nervous."

"Well don't be ... now then, lean forward and kiss me."

Peter gave Susan a short gentle kiss on the lips, and then pulled away, elated. He had actually kissed a girl!

"That wasn't too bad, in fact it was pretty fair for a first effort," Susan said with a smile, "but you forgot the lingering part just at the end. Remember, your objective with a first or second kiss is to make her want to kiss you more ... a lot more! Try it again."

Peter gave Susan another kiss, and this time he didn't end the kiss so abruptly. Some of his nervousness had lessened as he experienced the heavenly feeling of holding a beautiful girl and kissing her.

"That was nice," Susan said warmly, "... I'm not sure, but I think maybe the girl might like you, so perhaps you should try something a little bolder."

123456...9