The Pearl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I thought the food was very good and the atmosphere was quite pleasant. The restrooms were a nice size too."

OK, amongst her innumerable other skills, Dakota can give a restaurant review off the top of her head. When I looked back at the elder, he was giving me the damnedest odd smile. He looked over to Chang and something passed between them. Remember when you were a kid and adults talked about something you did? Yeah, it felt like that.

"So be it," he continued, returning his attention back to me. "You may go there as you please. There is no reason that those whose livelihood centers on that restaurant should suffer. Do you wish him removed from your territory back to the Middle Kingdom?"

I looked to Chang, who shrugged, leaving the decision to me. I saw he was still prostrated. Clearly, he wanted to stay. My biggest concern was basically that this be really over. Considering everybody was now on the same page, I decided it was. Besides, if this guy fucked up again, I didn't think there would be anything anybody could do or say to keep his sorry backside from going directly back to China. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. Or whatever dragons used as currency.

"No, that's all right. As long as he leaves me alone, we're cool."

The elder nodded. "They have shown you mercy, Qiang. Be thankful for it. More importantly, remember, if I have to come back I will not be leaving alone."

He bowed respectfully to Chang. "Again, my apologies for this most unfortunate situation. You have my word, it will not happen again. If there is nothing further, we will take our leave."

Chang dipped his head in response. "Apology accepted. Go in peace, and may there be ongoing peace between us."

And then the two dragons were gone.

To Be Continued...