The Pearls of the Mediterranean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her full lips parted and Brent took that as his cue to kiss her, leaning down and brushing his lips lightly against hers. He was tentative at first, but then grew bolder. A light touch became a firmer press and soon their tongues were jousting between their hot mouths. Her arms circled his back and she pulled him down on her until he felt her warm body and those ever so luscious breasts pressing against him.

Time lost meaning. He stopped noticing even the hot sun beating down on his back. There was only Lamellisabella, her soft lips pressed against his, her teasing tongue tickling his, her warm body beneath him. She guided his hand down her body, leading him to the warm mysteries between her legs, mysteries he'd soon get to explore...

Fuck!

Sun cream wasn't the only thing he'd forgotten.

You tool! You knobhead! You absolute fucking moron of the highest fucking order!

He'd left his condoms in the fucking Jeep

Brent broke off the kiss much to Lamellisabella's obvious disappointment.

"I have to fetch something from the car," he whispered. "I won't be long. I promise."

He gave her another kiss, this one little more than a brief peck. There was a strange after-taste to her mouth and lips. Salty, a little like the sea. He hadn't noticed it before.

He got up and tried to look dignified as he walked up the beach, even though inside he wanted to pick up the nearest hard object and repeatedly bash his head against it.

How could he be such a fucking idiot?

He looked back and gave Lamellisabella a reassuring wave. She was sitting up, her beautiful blue eyes wide as she watched him go.

Idiot. Fuckwit. Moron. Brent berated himself.

Back beneath the vegetation and out of sight of the beach he broke into a less than dignified sprint.

"Tool. Dickwad. Muppet."

He spat out curses under his breath as he got back to the Jeep He pulled open the door and frantically rummaged through the glove compartment.

"Where are you? Where are you?"

His hand closed around the familiar leather square of his wallet. He reached inside and pulled out a foil wrapped condom.

"Yes, you beauty!" Brent said, holding up the little square of silver like it was a hundred pound note.

He charged back up the slope, hoping that Lamellisabella hadn't lost interest in the meantime. He used his arms to batter away overhanging fronds. At the top of the slope he paused to get his breath back. It wouldn't do if he came back panting like a septuagenarian marathon runner.

Brent was relieved to see Lamellisabella was still sitting in the same place and smiling eagerly in his direction. She didn't look too pissed. He should be able to continue from where he left off without too much trouble.

You're going to fuck her. You're actually going to fuck a girl as gorgeous as that.

Mint!

The others hadn't wasted any time. Maddock was already on top and humping away, probably without any kind of protection. For all his pretty boy looks the man had the morals of a sewer rat.

And soon he was going to be doing the same, Brent thought, looking back at Lamellisabella. Fuck, she was so hot.

Something niggled at Brent's thoughts.

He looked back at Maddock. Something wasn't right.

Maddock seemed unusually active in his gyrations. Brent supposed he could be coming, but it looked more like he was struggling. Only his upper body though. It looked like his legs were caught in the sand between her legs. As Brent watched Maddock became more and more upright, as if he'd now sunk into the ground up to his hips. The girl beneath him swung her knees up and as strange as it sounded, to Brent it looked like there were flesh-coloured flaps beneath her legs that extended into the sand beneath her. Her knees bobbed and those flaps seemed to swell out almost like they were gulpi...

Those weren't her legs he realised in horror.

Their motions, it was like the lips of a mouth coming together, a mouth that was currently gulping down a large morsel. He saw the flesh beneath swell and bulge like a throat swallowing. The rest of her body was hidden beneath the sand. He didn't know how deep it went. Very, his intuition said.

What the fuck?

The beach suddenly erupted in pandemonium. Wilson shoved himself free and tried to scramble away. The girl -- not a girl, the girl part was just the tip of a long serpentine body -- erupted from the sand behind him. She opened her knees and engulfed the lower half of Wilson's body. He scrabbled desperately, unable to find any purchase on the soft sand as the monster girl pulled him deeper between her legs and into her maw with peristaltic gulps.

This was wrong. It was a bright sunny day in paradise. This couldn't be happening. The condom fell from his nerveless fingers and landed in the sand. It lay there, the silver foil glinting under the afternoon sun.

"Fucking run!" Maddock yelled.

He'd sunken so far between the girls legs only his head was visible. About the right height to give her oral, Brent thought. Stevie S. was nowhere in sight.

Brent looked back at Lamellisabella. The innocent beach bunny was gone, replaced by something that regarded Brent with predatory hunger.

He stumbled back in shock and the sight of her prey about to bolt spurred Lamellisabella into action. She dived into the sand of the beach with the same ease as Brent would dive into a swimming pool. Sand sprayed up like a sea spume as a long serpentine body followed Lamellisabella's human form beneath the surface.

It was easy to track her progress as her burrowing sent up a ridge of displaced sand.

A ridge that was heading right for him with great speed.

That was enough to finally shatter Brent's shocked paralysis. He turned and ran. Normally the soft sand should have been an impediment, but raw adrenaline was running through Brent's veins. His terror propelled him up the slope in a frantic series of hops and jumps.

He dived over the ridge and immediately lost his footing on the downward slope on the other side. His foot caught on a root and he was sent tumbling through the thick green vegetation. He crashed down the slope, picking up cuts and bruises before landing in an untidy heap at the foot of the slope.

Where was the Jeep?

Brent was completely disoriented. He was surrounded by thick green vegetation that looked the same in all directions.

No time to puzzle it out now. Loud crashing sounds from behind him told him the pursuit was far from over.

Fuck!

Brent stood up, picked a direction that led away from the noise and started running. He barrelled through the vegetation, smashing branches out of his way in his mad flight. He didn't know where his pursuer was. The sounds of something large smashing through the branches seemed to come from all around him.

The dense greenery suddenly opened out into a shady clearing. Brent sprinted across it, happy that his path was no longer impeded.

He got about halfway across before the ground suddenly erupted beneath him in a shower of soft earth. Brent was sent flying backwards onto his ass. Lamellisabella reared over him. Her naked body hovered above him, swaying like the head of a snake. Her long legs parted to reveal a long, glistening pink tunnel.

Brent scrambled backwards, his limbs thrashing wildly in terror but contributing little in the way of actual movement away from the monster in front of him. Lamellisabella swooped down and Brent felt moist, muscular flesh close around his ankles. He was yanked forwards with a sudden jerk.

"Don'teatmedon'teatmedon'teatmedon'teatme!" Brent blathered over and over in terror.

It had no effect. Each muscular gulp pulled more of his body between her legs. Soft flesh gripped first his knees, then his hips. She forced his struggling arms against the side of his body and pinned them there with her knees. They too were swallowed until only Brent's head remained outside her body.

Then she stopped and sat down.

Anyone walking into the clearing at that point would have seen a very strange sight. It would have looked like someone had buried a man in the ground up to his shoulders and a naked woman was sitting cross-legged over him with her legs folded around his neck.

Brent wasn't in the ground though. He was inside her body, the larger part of it hidden beneath the surface. Powerful muscular walls were wrapped so tightly around his body he couldn't move an inch.

"Don'teatme," he continued to wail, even though his position was surely hopeless.

"Shh," Lamellisabella said, putting a warm hand on either side of his head. "I'm not going to eat you."

Brent stopped yammering and looked up at her. His terror was stopping him from thinking properly. Random thoughts cascaded and swirled in his mind. He saw how marvellously ripe and full her naked breasts looked and the mixture of lust and fear threw his mind into complete confusion.

Her flesh, soft and moist, slid all across his skin, exploring every nook and secret cranny. It didn't feel that bad. He wasn't dissolving, or being crushed, or any of the many bad things he would have associated with being eaten. It actually felt kind of nice. Her warmth was all around him and it felt like he was being massaged by many caressing hands.

"I have other plans for you," Lamellisabella said, running her hands down his cheek and along his jaw.

A soft nub of flesh brushed against his intimate parts and Brent jolted in surprise. He felt like he'd just been groped by a hot girl on a club dance floor. He looked up at Lamellisabella with a puzzled expression.

Her soft thighs shifted position around his neck and a pungent, musky odour welled up from inside her body. Brent's head was engulfed in a cloud of pure, stinking sex. The scent flooded into his nostrils and tripped primal triggers in his brain. His thoughts were overrun with potent pornographic imagery, strong enough to drown the fear he felt in a sticky morass of sex, sex and heaving sex.

"I want to mate with you," Lamellisabella said, her expression sluttish.

The fleshy nub within her body opened up into an orifice that stretched first over the mushroom head of his cock, then engulfed his whole organ right to the base of the shaft. Inside it was soft and wet, like a pussy but as mobile as mouth. It sucked on his cock and Brent immediately started to get hard.

"I was worried when you ran away like that," Lamellisabella said. "Sometimes your kind gets too frightened to mate."

Brent only groaned in reply. Her wet orifice squeezed and sucked his cock, taking all of his expanding length. The only time he'd ever felt anything close to this was when that drunken tour guide with the big boobs on Faliraki had given him a thorough and sloppy blow job, and she still seemed like a rank amateur in comparison to what Lamellisabella was doing to him.

"Ooo yes," Lamellisabella sighed. "Come for me."

Her face was flushed and her eyes half closed. She tweaked her erect nipples, causing her breasts to sway and bob. Her soft thighs squeezed against the side of his head. The fleshy walls pinioning Brent grew wetter and plusher, almost like he'd been inserted bodily into an enormous pussy.

Brent was lost to helpless pleasure. Her orifice rippled along the length of his shaft, tugging and teasing him, slurping and sucking the head until the sensation was almost too much to bear. Her muscular walls grew softer and warmer. They undulated against his body in a similar rhythm to the smaller orifice sucking on his cock.

As the grip on his body relaxed, Brent instinctively began to thrust his hips against her, groaning as he felt his cock slide deeper into her soft, sumptuous sheath. He couldn't help himself. Her muscular walls aided him, pushing against his back with rhythmic contractions that grew faster and faster as her excitement grew.

"Yes, give me your seed," Lamellisabella sighed.

Brent was going to come. Even though she was a monster, not even human, he was still going to come. His dick drove back and forth into her fleshy warmth.

He groaned as he felt the orgasm about to hit. Lamellisabella contracted all around his body, pressing her moist flesh so tight against him he couldn't move, could only shudder in place as the pressure of the imminent release thrummed through his body. She pulled his cock deeper into her body and enveloped it in layers of soft flesh that throbbed and then began to suck. He felt her whole body, the great vastness of it beneath the surface, swell and pulse as a powerful suction gripped his cock.

He couldn't withstand it for long. With another pent up groan he erupted inside her like a geyser. He couldn't tell whether it was him spurting his load or her pumping it out of his body like oil from a well. The great mass of her body throbbed and pulsed around him with liquid gurgles as she milked the semen from his balls with enough force they started to ache. Still her flesh pressed tightly against every inch of his body, like he was a lemon and she was intent on squeezing out every last drop of his juice.

Finally she relented and the stream died away to a dribble. The bands of muscle pressing tightly around his body relaxed their grip and Brent was able to slump within her. He sucked in great lungfuls of air. He was shattered. His nerves jangled like discordant piano wires. She'd emptied him.

"This is a nice spot," Lamellisabella said, looking around her. She could have been discussing having a picnic at a local park. "Quiet and out of the sun."

Brent let her support him. Her body really was soft and comfortable. It was like being wrapped in a giant cushion.

What now? Brent thought. As the tingling aftermath of pleasure subsided the fear and revulsion returned.

Lamellisabella sat cross-legged above him, eyes closed as if she was meditating. Brent flexed his arms and shoulders in an experiment to see how much give there was. None at all. It might have felt like he was wrapped in the softest of cushions, but they held him imprisoned as effectively as bars of steel.

His struggles caught Lamellisabella's attention. She opened her eyes and smiled down at him. "Didn't you enjoy that?"

Brent, still with only his head poking out between her thighs, looked up and said. "It was... um... nice. Can I go now?"

"No," Lamellisabella said. "This is only the beginning of the mating. You must relax and prepare yourself for the next burst of seed." Her flesh massaged his body with long, slow caresses.

The beginning. Only the beginning. But she'd emptied him, drained his balls completely.

"But I don't think I can go again," Brent said.

Lamellisabella only smiled.

There was a powerful convulsion and Brent's body was flooded with a thick stew of warm liquids. He felt another cloud of pornographic musk bubble up around his body. Her legs parted as she expelled the lascivious perfume and he drew it into his lungs. The smell of sex was far stronger this time. It didn't so much flip the levers in his mind as seize the entire machinery. Rational thought grew difficult as Brent reeled from the erotic onslaught. He glimpsed Lamellisabella through a haze of pornographic memories.

Within her body her fleshy walls massaged warm oils into his skin. A tingling in his balls, at first pleasant, then sinister, spread throughout his body. Brent felt opulent pleasure and overwhelming bliss, but also beneath that was a slight tinge of queasiness. His body was not meant to be used in this way. She was overloading his senses, burning him out through over stimulation.

He wasn't going to survive this.

He looked plaintively up at her, seeking yet dreading confirmation of his fears.

Lamellisabella looked sad.

"The sea is a harsh womb," she said. "It takes billions of eggs to give one the chance of reaching adulthood."

Her orifice stretched back over the head of his cock. He felt the great chambers of her body swell and gurgle beneath him as she tightened her grip on his body and prepared to suck.

* * * * *

Ron and Gale Anne walked up the hill to the small restaurant José ran with his family. It had taken a lot of persuasion on Ron's part to get Gale Anne to leave the hotel room this evening. She was still upset about that incident earlier and had followed it with an afternoon of brooding introspection.

José greeted them at the door wearing an immaculate white and black tuxedo.

"That's a nice suit you've got there," Ron said.

"Tonight is a special occasion," José replied.

He didn't elaborate, merely leading them through to a small romantic table out on the balcony. The view was breathtaking. Ron could see all the way down to a secluded bay below. Silver moonlight reflected off waves lapping against the shore. It was the perfect setting for a romantic evening.

Ron kissed his wife's hand as José presented them with a bottle of red wine. They didn't speak as they ate. They didn't need to. This was the tenth year they'd come out to the island and every time it was an ideal escape from the rat race back home.

"So what's the special occasion?" he asked José once the meal was over.

José didn't answer. Instead he motioned them to look at the sea below.

"Oh look Ron," Gale Anne said, awe and wonder in her voice. "The sea's glowing."

Ron was astounded by what he saw. It looked like someone had scooped up all the stars in the sky and deposited them beneath the waves. Millions of tiny motes, white and shining, floated in the bay. They formed a large cloud as they were caught by the tide and washed out into the sea beyond. Faced with the great darkness of the open sea the lights refused to dim. They sparkled with defiant brilliance as they swirled and whirled in an exuberant dance.

"What is it?" Ron asked.

"Once a year rare creatures come to the island to spawn," José explained.

"It's beautiful," Gale Anne said, watching the lights dance and flicker.

"It is one of nature's own fireworks displays," José said.

"You are a silly woman," Ron said. "Imagine what you would have missed had you spent the night moping around the hotel. And all over a couple of silly comments from some immature boys."

"I know, I'm silly," Gale Anne said.

"You're beautiful."

"Now you're being silly. I'm old, fat and have wobbly bits all over the place."

"I say you're beautiful. Does anyone else matter?"

"No," Gale Anne replied.

She leant close to kiss her husband while a billion sparkling lights danced on the waves below them.

/***

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is an entrant to the Literotica 2009 Nude Day Story Contest. If you enjoyed the story please show your appreciation by voting.

Thanks

***/

12