The Pearly Yearning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,106 Followers

"I could feed," said Zorana. "Shall we summon the boys?"

Danuta smiled. "Yes, let's. Joel! Ken!" she called downstairs. "Upstairs, please! We have need of you again!"

Susan tried to stop her tears. She felt shame, sorrow, and sympathy. But she was still excited at the prospect before her. And at Eniko's mention of feeding, her pussy clenched and started to moisten again. Ken and Joel would be here soon, to remove their clothing, present their dicks, and shoot their cum for the sisters' consumption. The power over those men! And they were both so sexy! A deep thrill went through Susan. That power could be hers.

Footsteps rapidly ascending the stairs announced Joel and Ken's arrival. They both wore smiles, and Ken already had an obvious bulge in his trousers.

"Ken. Here," ordered Eniko with a lazy smile.

"Joel. To me," said Zorana. Kinia giggled.

The two men shuffled in front of their respective partners, and began undoing their pants.

"All your clothes off, please," smiled Danuta. "Make sure Susan has a good view at all times hm?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" they both replied, shedding their clothes rapidly. Ken's impressive member was already erect and throbbing as he offered it to Eniko. Joel's was bobbing and awakening fully as he bent backward at the hips before Zorana. Both women leaned forward and snapped the penises up in their mouths in an instant. Both men took their breath in sharply and began softly moaning in pleasure.

Susan's pussy was juicing and tingling excitedly. She was rooted to her chair, rapt with attention, trying to take in all the sights and sounds before her. This was incredible! She wanted this for herself so badly!!

Kinia leaned over to Susan with a smile and whispered, "You can play with yourself if you like. I can see you find it arousing. It's ok, no one will mind..."

Susan's gaze darted to Kinia's eyes, her own wide with mild shock. "I couldn't! In front of...? I couldn't!"

Kinia giggled softly again, continuing to whisper. "Really, no one will mind at all... It's all right, Susan. There's two naked, yummy men in front of you, getting blowjobs. No one's shy about that. And you like to watch? Mmmm, I do too. It's been over 250 years, and I've never gotten the least bit tired of it..."

Susan just blushed deeper, too shy to respond. "Well, no matter," Kinia purred. "I love watching. I'm going to play." So saying, she hiked up her deep green dress and placed one of her legs on the seat of her chair. Her eyes never leaving the action before her, she began stoking the lips beneath her patch of dark pubic hair. Susan gawked. She couldn't believe that Kinia was being so bold. Although Eniko and Zorana both had cocks in their mouths right in front of her. Ken and Joel were both moaning with intense pleasure. Danuta just looked on with a warm smile.

Susan's nipples were now erect and her pussy throbbing. Eniko and Zorana were both building up rhythms, sucking and slurping and teasing their respective hosts closer to orgasm. Kinia stared intently at her two sisters' actions, rubbing her pussy feverishly. She glanced over at Susan with a quick smile. "Join me if you like. I do this a lot while I watch."

Numbly, Susan's right hand wandered to the crotch of her jeans. She could feel her own heat. She squeezed softly, suppressing a moan. She was still too self-conscious to masturbate brazenly as Kinia was doing, but desire was inflaming her whole being nonetheless.

Ken growled. Then he gasped a couple of times. Then, bending forward at the waist, he howled out long and loud, thrusting his hips forward as he ejaculated forcefully into Eniko's eager mouth. She hummed and moaned in pleasure, gulping down his sperm. Her face was aglow with bliss.

Joel barked a couple of times. "Oh, fuck!" he called out. "Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuccccckk!!!!!" He ended the last syllable in a low yell of ecstatic release.

Kinia's hand was a blur on her clit as her tiny sighs of pleasure slowly built in intensity.

Zorana sucked intensely on Joel's spasming meat, drawing his strength and life out in the form of his semen, and hungrily swallowing it down. Joel collapsed as she released his penis, gasping and convulsing, shivering with pleasure, and utterly drained.

Ken chuckled. Kinia threw her head back, and with a sweet moan, came. Her fingers stroking and sliding over her clit, she bucked and sighed, her pleasure obvious to any observer. His breath shallow and laboured, Ken wiped the sweat from his brow. "May I speak?" he asked.

"Yes, go ahead," answered Danuta with a smile. Kinia sighed softly, grinning, and lowered her leg to the ground. She readjusted her dress. Joel just lay gasping on the floor.

"I've said it before, I know, but I don't know how you do it. You ladies are all magnificent. I'll stay with you for the rest of my life if I can."

"Well, thank you," Danuta responded graciously. Eniko just chuckled and smiled.

"I hope it's not too bold a question," he continued, "But will you be coaching Susan?" He focused Susan in his sight with a warm, toothy grin. She blushed a deep crimson. Her pussy was burning with excitement and arousal.

"Well, we're going to have to discuss that, aren't we, Susan?" smiled Danuta.

Back in the present, Susan leered at her own reflection. She raised her right hand, claw-like, and hissed like a cheesy, 1970s Hollywood vampire. Then she tossed her head back and laughed like a madwoman, full of mirth, irony, and bemusement.

"Oi, you ok in there, love?" came Mac's voice through the door.

"Oh, just peachy keen... love!" she laughed. "Coming out."

Mac's facial expression was one of mild shock. Then he smiled and chuckled. "Well, you cleaned up I suppose! That's a look! Hell, you are a bit crazy, aren't you?"

"Mmm, you don't know the half," Susan smirked.

"Alright. I've got to get back to the door, ha? Come have a drink at last call. I'll take you to my place."

"Ok, Mac..." She wasn't sure if she had any interest in his offer, but thought she'd deep that door open. Mac bounded back toward his post as Susan strutted towards the entrance. Rounding the corner past the coat check, Tony greeted her with a smile.

"Well, hello there!" he said, giving her the once-over with interest. "Sounds like you really took care of Maccy-boy alright there!" His expression was eager and suggestive.

"Well, I suppose I did, at that," she replied coyly. Hmm. Tony was it? She'd jokingly considered that he might be her next host earlier. Now she gave it a serious thought. She inclined her head down slightly and peered directly into his eyes. "Wanna be taken care of too?"

Tony guffawed nervously. "What, now?" He shifted his vision quickly left and right. "You serious?"

"Yup." She licked her lips to underscore her point.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, look..." he glanced around again, lowering his voice somewhat. "Yeah, uh, look, Mac can't find out about it, ok? Keep it secret?"

"You got it cowboy," she grinned. Her nipples were erect, her pussy moist, and her ego was in complete, triumphant rapture. This was to be the fourth cock she would have in her mouth in a single night! She was positively glowing with sensuousness, joy and pride.

Tony grinned, looking around quickly and led her quickly behind a door beside the bar by the pool tables. A deserted kitchen. Looked like it hadn't been used in a long time, maybe ever. Susan just shrugged. She had a feeling she was going to be seeing a lot more back rooms in the near future.

Tony's eagerness amused her. Three hours ago, she probably wouldn't have been able to even get his attention long enough for a five-minute conversation. Now he was acting like she was a movie star and he was a fanboy or something. He fumbled with his belt and pulled his jeans and boxers down. "Sounded like you really know how to suck," he said with an air of bravado. His penis was short, circumcised, and surrounded by tangly dirty-blond pubes. "Why don't you come over here and show me?"

"How can I refuse an offer like that," Susan purred. She chuckled to herself at the size of his member. Fully erect, it couldn't be any longer than about three and a half inches. Not important, she thought. He'll cum. Lots. I can sense it.

She strolled over to him, traced a finger underneath his chin, and smirked at him. He wore an anticipatory grin, and his breathing was quickening. She gently grabbed testicles suddenly, and drew him in for a kiss. He responded excitedly. He was putty in her hands.

She dove quickly down to her knees. Engulfing his penis, she instantly began an intense suction on his shaft, flicking her tongue underneath the sensitive head. He gasped and started, grabbing onto the edge of a table for support.

She began bobbing, drawing her lips up and down his shaft, grabbing his buttocks and forcing him forward, sucking his rod deeply into her mouth. She licked and slathered her tongue all over the shaft and head of his dick. He gasped loudly, grunting and panting. "Oh my god!!" he breathed in amazement.

She smiled inwardly and prepared for his load. In addition to his small size, he evidently had a bit of an inclination to ejaculate prematurely. That suited her fine. Intensely, determinedly, she doubled her pace of sucking up and down, up and down, and increased her vacuum action on his dick. "Oh god!!" he barked. "God!! I... Oh my fuck!!!"

Her began cumming! Thick, thick, hot jets of sperm! Oh, glory, deliciousness, heaven!! So much!!! He roared out and shot his load, his body rigid and quivering. Susan swallowed again, again, again, again!!! Tony just kept producing. Five full thick, meaty, salty, vital mouthfuls he gave her. She gulped it all down voraciously. So much life!! So much energy! Gods and goddesses, this load sent Susan over the moon and beyond! Again, the urge took her... More life, more energy, more power!! All she had to do was keep sucking! Tony would die, die in ecstasy, and she would rise to even greater heights of glory, strength and satisfaction!

No. No!! NO!!!! She got a hold of her thoughts just as she was about to resume sucking. No, no, not necessary. Not necessary, and wrong. No need to kill. She could do this, she could control herself. She could prove herself to the sisters...

She chuckled, totally sailing in bliss. She licked her lips and looked up contentedly at Tony. His eyes were wide, his mouth hanging open. His body was wild with shivers. "Oh my god!!" he gasped. "Oh, Susan! My god! I've never felt anything like... And you swallowed it! All of it! Susan! Holy shit!" He stumbled slightly, not totally in command of his limbs. "Holy shit!"

Susan just burbled with merriment. "Like that, did ya?"

"Holy shit, you have no idea! Susan! Holy shit... Wow, do you wanna, like, go out sometime? Can I take you to dinner?" He raised his boxer and pants, attempting to refix his belt with shaking hands.

She rose, unearthly strength racing through her every muscle. "Maybe, Tony," she chuckled, "Maybe..."

So many cocks. They would feed her. All of them.

She winked at Tony, then exited the kitchen. Entering the bar proper, she set out to find that trucker. She wondered how he would taste? She aimed to find out.

...To be continued...

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,106 Followers
12