The Peasant Captive Ch. 02

Story Info
She's bathed, prepared, and humiliated by servants.
1.7k words
4.16
67.2k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladycass
ladycass
18 Followers

Ashlyn awoke on a fragrant pile of soft straw with quite the clatter around her. Her eyes opened slowly and she looked around her. She was in the corner of what appeared to be a large kitchen. Servants were hustling about, stirring steaming pots, hauling platters of sliced fresh bread, and chopping raw carrots and turnips. A small girl wearing a blue dress was on her knees only meters from Ashlyn's head scrubbing the stone floor vigorously. The smell of hot food made Ashlyn's stomach give a growl.

The young girl looked up, "Ai, She is awake!" the child cried out in excitement. The kitchen momentarily fell quiet. All of the curious eyes staring at her made Ashlyn feel most uncomfortable, and she tried to scuttle back into the straw. Shortly a tall thin gentleman wearing a blue fine embroidered jerkin approached her.

"Miss, I am Robert, Lord Stephan's personal man servant. I was to await here with you until you woke and then escort you off to the bath room. Please rise and follow me." Robert stood expectantly looking at the dirty slip of a girl crouching in the straw below him.

Ashlyn rose, clinging to the torn pieces of her bodice in an attempt to cover herself with what was left of her dress. She followed after Robert, thinking that anything must be better than the intense stares of the kitchen staff. What must they think about her? A small and dirty peasant girl with matted red hair, scraped and bloody hands and legs, a torn and open bit of a brown corse dress clinging to her frame. Did they know that Lord Stephan had killed her father and burned her home only to use her as his chamber maid? How humiliating to think that while she had been unconscious on that straw bed her most private parts may have been exposed to Stephan's kitchen servants. She briefly wondered what had become of her mother and two youngest sisters but the thought was fleeting. As she followed Robert down the hallway most of her thoughts were on what was to become of her.

Ashlyn was guided into a large room on the first floor. The room was filled with hot steam and lined with flowers. In the center was a marble bath tub like she had never imagined could exist. The tub measured larger than the small loft room that her and her two sisters had shared. Standing in the water in a wet white shift was an older lady with dark brown hair and hard black eyes. Her hair was pulled up into a severe bun and in her hand she held a wooden scrub brush.

"Come here girl, and step out of that filthy rag. Robert, bring her here." The woman demanded in an impatient tone.

Ashlyn clung to her dress and backed away from the terrible woman until she found her back up against Robert. Robert wrapped his arms around her and began to drag her forward toward the bath.

"No! Let me go! I am not supposed to be in here, I just need to go home, PLEASE let me go back to my mother!!" the girl screamed as Robert held her with one hand and tore the remains of her dress from her with his other. The matron strode forward and slapped the struggling girl across the face.

"Stop that fussing you stupid little tart! You aren't going home and you aren't going to get me into trouble with your resistance. You are going to be bathed and then placed in Lord Stephan's room. After that you are the Lord's problem!! If you don't stop struggling I will thrash you until you are obedient." Ashlyn was slapped across the face twice more before she collapsed back against Robert. The man's hands gripped her forearms roughly as he walked forward into the water holding her. Her pert nude body was tucked tightly against him as he lead her into the water. Her arms pushed to her sides left her round white breasts exposed to the full view of the matron and Ashlyn felt the woman's eyes crawling over her. The cruel eyes slid down over the girls flat and tight little tummy until they reached her exposed sex. The girls cunt was lightly covered with wisps of fluff as red as her long curly hair.

"I see why Stephan's went through all the trouble to retrieve you. You are even better than the last one. Take care not to start putting on airs like she did and you might last a little longer." The matron began rubbing soap and water on the girl, roughly washing her neck, breasts, stomach, and legs. Robert remained behind the nude peasant girl holding her tightly. As she was washed she squirmed and wiggled to get away from the punishing harsh bristles and before long she felt a hard bulge against her where Robert's groin ground into her lower back.

"Get her down into the water Robert, hold her legs open so I can wash her well, she smells like a stable boy!" Ashlyn was filled with shame as the two horrible servants pushed her down into the warm water and Robert grasped her legs forcing them apart. His eyes sparkled as her little pussy was exposed fully, the lips of her labia spread by the matron's cruel long fingers. Ashlyn moaned and tossed her head back in an attempt to hide her face as humiliation rolled over her. The matron cruelly slapped the soapy scrub brush down onto the spread lips of the helpless girl. Ashlyn yelped out in pain and shock as the woman began to scrub back and forth down her pink slit. The bristles of the brush slid from Ashlyn's delicate opening up to the nub of her clit and then back again. Robert watched intensely, his gaze going from the scrubbing brush to the frantic face of the young girl being molested.

"Flip the tart over Robert" The matron commanded. Robert quickly obliged and with a splash Ashlyn found herself kneeling in the tub with Roberts hands again pulling her limber thighs apart. The girls asshole now was in full view of the servants and the matron quickly applied the brush to cleaning the girl in her most private of areas. Ashlyn sobbed softly as she leaned forward against the tiled edge of the tub and surrendered herself to this debased scrubbing. Robert watched her little asshole intently as the matron applied her brush to cleaning the girl. As she was rinsed of suds he leaned forward and ran his tongue over her puckered little bud. Ashlyn gasped at the new sensation and tried to buck forward, however, the matron quickly stepped forward with a chuckle and griped the girl by the back of the neck. Thus pinned against the edge of the tub Ashlyn could do nothing but fruitlessly struggle as Roberts licked her asshole. She had never imagined such a horrible and embarrassing thing could be done to a person. As her mind was consumed with misery she also began to feel a curious tingle between her legs. She let out a soft moan and instinctively pushed back against the lapping tongue. Her face flushed as she realized what she had done but she quickly lost her feelings of resistance as a tight knot of tension settled into her lower stomach.

"Please, please, you have to stop this..." She whimpered as again she writhed backward against the probing wet intruder in her bottom. Robert let go of her thighs and quickly slid his hand between Ashlyn's legs to roughly stroke her swollen clit. It felt immediately like she was going to burst into flames and Ashlyn cried out and clenched her hands around the edge of the tub.

"Oh, oh, please... please..." Ashlyn didn't even know what she was begging for now. The tension in her stomach rose and fell as Robert jerked his hands against her nub while he tongued vigorously at her asshole. She realized that the matron was no longer holding her neck as she tossed her head back in extasy.

A deep voice that she was growing to know well cut through the air at that very moment, "Why you dirty little slut, what do you think you are doing!?"

Ashlyn looked forward to see Lord Stephan standing in the entry way to the bath his hands on his hips, his blue eyes intensely focused on her nude body. She let out a cry and ducked down beneath the water to cover herself.

"You kneel there with your legs spread like a bitch in heat as my man servant laps at your sex, yet you dare to hide your body from me?" Stephan asked, amusement creeping into his harsh deep voice. "Robert, quit playing with the little slut and take her to my room. If she is this eager for it I should enjoy her tonight."

Ashlyn could say nothing to this to defend herself as Robert wrapped her in a soft towel and picked her up. To her horror he walked into the hallway without even dressing her and carried her down another series of corridors. She kept her arms wrapped around his neck and her head tucked into his chest like a child. Thus she missed the many looks that the servants and guards gave her long legs and wet tangled hair on the way to Stephan's room.

Robert dumped her onto a large plush bed with four oak posts that dominated the very masculine bedroom. Directly across the bed was a roaring fire in front of which the hateful wolfhound that had aided in her capture slept lazily. A large closet and a corner table with one heavy chair also adorned the room. On the walls were tapestries depicting great and bloody battles. The whole room was as large and intimidating to her as the man who slept here every night.

Give me your wrist, pretty." Robert commanded. Without even thinking of it she held out her wrist. Taking hold of her, Robert jerked her arm up to the top right corner of the bed and quickly locked a thick iron manacle around it.

"Just a precaution, wouldn't want you jumping out the window before his Lordship has a chance to take his amusement in you." Robert whispered with a smirk.

"Please Robert, I am hungry, may I have something to eat?" Ashlyn pleaded.

"I will bring it to the attention of his Lordship. Until then, please do stay put." With this Robert turned and left the room.

Ashlyn was left with nothing to do but wait here with trepidation for Stephan's arrival

ladycass
ladycass
18 Followers