The Peasant Captive Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashlyn is forced to submit to oral sex for food.
2.7k words
4.39
64.4k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlyn laid still on Baron Stephan's massive bed for a good deal of time before her eyes went to the iron manacle that encircled her small wrist. Could she get out of it? Experimentally she tugged against it and found it very snug. She took her untethered hand and compressed the bulge of her thumb against her palm. She pulled again, applying consistent pressure, this time the manacle painfully slid a couple inches over the bulk of her hand. A moment of excitement pulsed through her, she knew she could likely escape this manacle! Then these thoughts came to a rude halt. If she did escape where would she go? Her home was burned to the ground and she was in an inner chamber of a castle that was so massive she wasn't sure exactly how to exit. Most of the kitchen staff and many other servants of the castle had already seen her and would recognize her. Would any of them risk Lord Stephan's wrath and assist her? If she did get back to the village who would be willing to help her there? What did she know of other places than the village she had grown up near and the family that her Lord had destroyed in gaining her? She had never traveled more than a half day's walk away from where her mother had birthed her.

She felt like her heart was breaking as she slid her hand back completely within the manacle. She was surrendering to the hopelessness of this abrupt change in her life. Is it worth fighting something when you are truly helpless to change your circumstances? What small measure of personal pride she had always had in her life came from the hard work that her family did and the small bit of land that, while they didn't own, had been cared for by her family for generations. All of that was gone now. She was alone and would have to function within this new reality.

The light in the room waned and no sound filled the room except the occasional gurgle of Ashlyn's stomach as it asserted its need for food to her. She had not eaten in more than 24 hours now and she ached from it. Finally the silence was broken by the heart stopping sound of the lock being turned in the door. The door opened and soft light permeated the hall as Robert stepped into the room holding a candelabra. He walked forward and Ashlyn saw that behind him followed Baron Stephan DeMark the 2nd. Lord Stephan was a large and powerfully built man. To the common girl who had only seen him a few times before now he seemed a different breed of person than the peasants she grew up with. His stature and bearing was that of a God to her. His dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and strait muscular frame all called to mind some vengeful God of ancient times. One of those Gods that was now forbidden. The sort of Deity that demanded worship with fire and sacrifice of blood. The thought make Ashlyn shudder and she curled her body into the corner of the bed, trying to cover her nudity, as Stephan watched her.

Robert moved to start a fire in the hearth, and Stephan walked forward to the end of the bed, intent upon the small vulnerable girl tethered to the top right post.

"I am far from disappointed now, the girl cleans up well Robert." Stephan remarked in a dry and almost disinterested tone.

"Yes my Lord, her face is pleasing, and her body is tight and young. Just wait until my Lord's hands stroke that soft skin of hers and feel the firmness of those round little breasts." Robert responded to this while finishing his task at the fire. His words made Ashlyn gasp and begin to shake.

"Robert please bring some bread, cheese, and mulled wine to us. After that your services will no longer be needed tonight." Stephan ordered, still never taking his eyes from the cringing girl. He was already feeling his cock twitch and rise as he thought of the fun he would have in breaking this girl to his needs.

Shortly after there was a tray of food beside the bed and Stephan sat at the foot of it drinking a glass of wine, still not having spoken any more to Ashlyn. He watched her as she watched him eating.

After a few moments of this she softly murmured, " Mi' Lord, may I please have a bit of bread? I haven't eaten in a very long time and I am weak with hunger."

Stephan smiled at her as he said, " Yes, I would imagine that you are indeed hungry. You can't have eaten a bit since I brought you here. What is your name girl?"

"Ashlyn, My Lord." she replied in a whisper.

"Ashlyn is a wonderful name, it sounds like a flower. Well Ashlyn before I feed you I must teach you a little about the workings of the world. You see, no one in this world has possessions or eats food that does not earn that comfort. Those like me earn the comforts I have by providing protection, leadership, and care to those who serve me. In return I am able to take what I want from life. The servants each provide a service by which they earn a keep in my household. The serfs farm my lands and provide me with the bounty with which to take care of my vassals. Your father for example was unable to provide service to me adequately so I demanded a different sort of payment from him."

At this Ashlyn could not help a small sob escaping from her lips as she looked away from him.

"It all must seem so cruel to a simple girl like you. Yet it is the way that God had structured the world. You must not fight the natural order of things Ashlyn. Now, to discuss your place in this world. Obviously you have value and you have been chosen for a very special job. Your only task now will be to please and obey me. Your food, shelter, and clothing is thus dependant on your ability to please me. Do you understand this Ashyln?" Stephan had not moved his gaze from her body the whole time he spoke these words.

"Yes Mi' Lord." Ashyln agreed.

"Now before you are fed, you must do something to bring me pleasure." Stephan moved up the bed and from his pocket pulled a silver key. He swiftly freed her wrist from the manacle and remained pressed close to the shivering naked girl.

"Undo my britches Ashlyn." Stephan ordered as he firmly stroked his hand down the soft curve of her shoulder blades and back. Indeed her skin was soft and firm to his touch as Robert had promised.

Ashlyn immediately set to attempting to undo the buttons that fastened together the soft doe skin britches. Her complete lack of experience in doing this and her shaking fingers soon proved her awkward at this task and she fumbled with the buttons for some time with little result. She became aware of a growing hard bulge in the Lord's lap as her inept fingers pushed and brushed against him. Finally she got the buttons undone and she gasped and moved back as Stephan's ridged cock sprang free from it's confinement. She had never seen one so close before, and the time that she had seen one it had been soft and small, vulnerable looking. This was a proud and jutting massive cock. The soft pink skin was wrinkled over the thick shaft of it, and a large bulb of a head crowned the top. Ashlyn quickly averted her eyes and started to move away. Stephan increased his pressure on her lower back and forced her up against him so she was laying on her stomach, her head against his muscular thigh and her face inches from his terrifying member.

"Calm yourself Ashlyn. You had best get accustomed to seeing my cock as it will be your chief duty to worship and please it." Stephan ordered her in a firm voice that was thick with his lust. "Now I want you to lean forward and lick it. Then take it into your mouth and suckle it like a baby sucks on her mothers breast."

"My Lord! No! I couldn't do such a thing!" Ashlyn's mind swam at the very thought of using her mouth on a man's private part

Without any warning Stephan's hand was firmly entangled in the thick red mass of her hair and with a strong jerk he flipped her onto her back on his bed. His other hand went quickly to her right nipple and his large hard fingers cruelly pinched that soft pink nub as he held her there by her hair. Ashlyn screamed a howl of agony that was so piercing it must have been audible down the long corridors of the castle.

"Girl you will NEVER again tell me no! The slightest resistance from you to my wishes will be harshly punished! If you disobey me again I will hang you by your arms and beat you with a leather strap until you bleed!" Stephan growled these words out with his face centimeters from the girls screaming mouth and wide open eyes. Each word was punctuated by a severe jerk on her nipples and each time he did so she yelped.

"PLEASE, please ... I will be good and obedient. OH MY LORD! Please, oh please stop!!" Ashlyn howled begging desperately.

Stephan let go of Ashlyn abruptly and moved to sit away from her. "Come here and do as I told you Ashlyn."

For a moment Ashlyn laid there on her back her body violently shuddering. She sat up then and crawled forward into Lord Stephan's lap. Her breath came in quick gasps and her face was streaked with tears.

"Take a moment to calm yourself Ashlyn. I want this done properly." Stephan said almost gently as he stroke her wet face and wiped her tears away. Ashlyn pressed her face down against his thigh and after a short time her breath slowed and she looked back at his cock.

The member was semi-hard now, the head having receded into the foreskin. It was slightly bent forward toward her and she reached out and took it between her fingers. Stephan let out a growl of pleasure as she touched his cock and she could feel the veins at the base twitch slightly in her hand. She slid forward, moaning as her abused nipple was crushed against his thigh. She lay over his lap with her round buttocks in the air as she tentatively licked his cock. It quickly grew back to it's previous girth and the head emerged once more.

"Pull my foreskin back into the base of it and put it into your mouth girl." Stephan ordered in a strained voice.

Ashlyn immediately did as he told her. She griped his skin and slid her hand down until the skin was tight and she opened her mouth taking the large head into her lips. She began to suck on it as she would a bit of honey candy. The skin was so soft against the inside of her mouth and she experimentally licked at it. It tasted salty.

"Move it in and out of your mouth. Take as much as you can into your mouth Ashlyn."

The girl started to do this. She quickly found that she couldn't go very deep as she pushed too far and gagged hard against it. Instinctively she pulled away from him. But as she did, he gripped her head again and kept her mouth around his dick. He began to push her head forward and back on his cock and Ashlyn was flooded with helpless panic at her lack of control of the penetration.

"Watch that your teeth don't scrap me girl!" Stephan hissed as he pushed her head vigorously up and down. Ashlyn tried to do as he told her as he forced her to take his cock further and further into her mouth. He got into a pattern of withdrawing so her lips and tongue slid against the head of his cock and then quickly shoving his dick deep into her until it hit the back of her throat. Ashlyn gagged and began to struggle and he violently fucked her face. She tried to breath through her nose but often the dick was shoved into her throat just as she needed to gasp for air. Her mouth was full of spit and it dribbled over her lips and onto his legs as he pistoned quickly in and out of her mouth.

"Oh yes slut, get ready... I am going to fill your mouth with my seed and you are going to swallow it down for me. If you spill a drop you will get no dinner tonight girl!" Stephan cried as he slammed the girls head forward once more. Her weak hands pushing against his thighs as she struggled to pull back to get some air only excited him more. He let out a grunt as he forced her head all the way down on his cock. He shoved until the tip was lodged in her very throat. The contractions and gagging action of her throat as she fought desperately felt amazing to him and he began to spurt his load into her. She felt like she was about to die, her throat was crammed full of his cock as he ground her face down onto his lap. She was gagging but unable to move back. She felt her throat filled with hot liquid as his dick spurted over and over into her. Finally when he let her go she violently pushed back coughing and sputtering for air. Her lungs burned and her throat was raw and painful. Ashlyn curled into a ball sobbing as she continued to cough and gag. Stephan laid back against the covers as the last of his orgasm receded. He looked at Ashlyn and took in her tear filled eyes, her red abused face, and her knotted and tangled hair. Stephan smiled and moved over to her stroking her arm.

"You did good my little one. You pleased me quite well for your first time. Soon you will learn to relax more and let me enter your throat without so much fuss. For now we will consider this training for you. Come here now and lay across my lap and I will feed you."

Ashlyn crawled forward over Stephan's lap. She lay against his now flaccid penis and slowly her breathing calmed. Her throat still burned the way it did when she swallowed a sip of water the wrong way. Stephan tore off a hunk of cheese and some bread and began to feed her. Each piece of food was torn into a small bite sized morsesl before he placed it in her lips. He stroked her hair as she ate and she became more and more calm. A strange warm feeling came over her as he treated her with gentleness. She wondered how he could be so cruel and demanding and then minister to her like this. She felt a strange satisfaction knowing that he was pleased and she was gaining a reward for the degrading thing he had just done to her. His hand lifted her head as he brought his own cup of wine to her lips and held her there as she drank. The food and drink washed away the burn in her throat.

They sat like that a while. When she had finished eating Stephan moved her back so she was laying on the bed open to his view. As he looked over her he focused on the cleft between her legs and he felt his cock begin to stir again. This night was far from over for his new little toy, he thought to himself. There was still the taking of her virginity to look forward to.

Ashlyn watched him with innocent eyes awaiting his next actions.