The Pecking Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

"I'm so excited to fuck this bitch up the ass!" Velvet exclaimed to her best friend and lover Angelina. "I'm gonna get her ass warmed up for you girl!" "That's sweet of you," Angelina replied in a loving tone, one Karen had not heard before. "I think I'll get this whore's cunt ready for you in return."

Leaning down so that her head was next to Karen's pussy, Angelina examined and was surprised, yet pleased, to see what had been happening to Karen. Even after all the abuse, Karen's pussy was all wet, and it appeared that Karen was almost enjoying this as much as The Beautiful People.

Angelina turned to her girl and said, "Get this bitch off your cock for a sec Velvet."

"Sure thing," Velvet replied, shoving Karen's face, causing the dildo to pop out of her mouth.

"Well well well Karen. I just took a look at that nasty cunt of yours, and guess what, you're all wet and sticky down there. You know what that means don't you? That means you are enjoying every bit of this. You are a total slut aren't you? Not only do you bend over for anyone and everyone, but you take the punishment like a total pain slut. Karen, do you know what we do to a cunt of a person like you? We fuck those cunts and keep them as our little toys. Tell me Karen, do you want to be a part of that collection? Oh and by the way, there is only one right choice here, so don't take too long to think about it."

Everything that Angelina just said to Karen was true at that moment. She had loved everything that had just happened to her. She wanted to be The Beautiful People's fuck-toy right then and there, and that scared her. What was even more creepy was that, as Angelina talked down to her, Karen was getting even more aroused. Karen knew the decision she should make, and that was to run, but she felt that she needed to stay. With that realization, Karen's eyes started to water again as she nodded her head yes.

"I want to hear this bitch tell us where she belongs!" Velvet said

Angelina slapped Karen across the face with her strap-on, "Make Velvet happy and tell her how you feel! Do you want to be a part of our collection?!" Angelina yelled in a commanding tone, pulling back on Karen's hair.

"YES!" Karen shouted threw the pain, "I want to be your little fuck-doll! Add me to your collection and use me anyway you want!"

Satisfied, with a smirk on her face, Angelina leaned in to Karen's face and roughly kissed the bitch for a few seconds. Then, without warning, Angelina grabbed Karen's face, broke the kiss, stood her up, and threw her backwards onto the bed beside Velvet.

"Fuck her face in while I fuck this cunt to shreds!" Angelina said. Velvet laughed and high fived her special friend before crawling onto the bed.

Velvet then positioned herself so that her strap-on was just about to enter Karen's mouth. Last time, Karen only got half way, but this time, Velvet was going to force all 12 inches of her strap-on down Karen's throat. At first, Velvet slowly pushed the strap-on into Karen's mouth, and when she got half way again, she forced the rest into Karen's mouth. Gagging, Karen started to cough and choke on the dildo, until Velvet pulled out a bit. She gave Karen a mere second to relax her throat before thrusting into her mouth. Velvet repeated this for the whole time, and eventually, Karen stopped gagging, and started to suck and slobber on Velvet's strap-on as her mouth was used as a pussy.

Once Velvet started to get into a rhythm, Angelina looked down at the cunt of Karen Angle. It was oozing with wetness, and was prime for loving, but Angelina was not going to make love to Karen's pussy, she was going to fuck Karen's cunt and tear it apart.

Spitting onto the pussy, Angelina grabbed onto Karen's hips before slowly pushing her strap-on into Karen, penetrating her pussy. The head of the fake cock slid in easily into Karen's pussy, but Angelina wasn't going to give Karen the chance to relax after the initial penetration like Angelina did when she fucked Velvet, no, she didn't even pause, she just kept pressing forwards until there was 8 inches of dildo inside her new bitch. From there, Angelina dug her nails into Karen's flesh and forced the dildo all the way into Karen's pussy with her second, even harder thrust.

Without a moment's pause Angelina began to hump and thrust in and out of Karen's cunt before she began experimenting and having some fun with her brand-new little fuck toy.

Angelina pulled out half-way before quickly shoving the strap-on all the way back into Karen's pussy. She pulled out at different paces and always shoved the dildo back in as far as she could. The moans of Karen were heard throughout the room, as they were muffled due to the 12 inches of strap-on in her mouth.

This was quite a site. On the bed were The Beautiful People and Karen Angle, positioned so that Karen's legs were hanging off the side of the bed with Angelina standing on the floor while fucking her pussy, and with Velvet fucking her mouth as she rested the lower half of her body on Karen.

Velvet was showing no regard for Karen's mouth whatsoever now, simply using it as a cunt, an orifice for her pleasure, and all that could be heard from Karen were slurping sounds and moans of pain and pleasure.

All the while Angelina was having a field day fucking Karen's pussy. Angelina was done playing around with Karen and now she was in the process of giving her new bitch a real pussy pounding. And that's what she was giving her. A real pussy pounding. Angelina was tearing through Karen's cunt like she was trying to rip it apart and if Karen hadn't been such a slut maybe she would have succeeded. That being said Karen was surprisingly tight and Angelina couldn't wait to see what her ass would be like, but for now she was more than happy with fucking her pussy. And that was exactly what she was doing, fucking Karen's pussy with lightning fast speed, thrusting and humping into her, her hips bashing against Karen's inner thighs which were turning pink under the abuse.

Karen didn't mind though. She was too busy being lost in a heaven of pleasure, caused by this wonderful fucking. Karen had been serving The Beautiful People's pussies and asses with her mouth and tongue for hours, and that combined with the verbal and physical abuse she had suffered had gotten Karen to the point where she was desperate to be fucked, and now she was finally getting what she wanted and she was loving every second of it. And as an added bonus while she was receiving such pleasure the two wonderful women that had broken her and introduced her to the joys of pussy eating and ass licking were taking their pleasure from her body, using her mouth and cunt for their own enjoyment and Karen welcomed it. For now she was too overwhelmed with pleasure to do anything else but let The Beautiful People use her, and more importantly, be happy for it.

All three women were loving every moment of this fucking and they wished they could keep it up but they knew they couldn't. Their pleasure was growing and it was only a matter of time before they all came.

Both The Beautiful People also got stimulation from the fuckings they were delivering as their strap-ons constantly pleasured their clits while they fucked Karen.

Angelina was now working double time then what she had done before, and started to long-dick Karen, causing Karen's body to shake beneath The Beautiful People.

Predicting an orgasm about to go through Karen, Velvet allowed herself to cum from the stimulation coming off of Karen's mouth threw her strap-on. Once a quickie went through her, Velvet pulled her strap-on out of Karen's mouth and let her gargled moans escape from her mouth.

Angelina then leaned down, bucking and fucking Karen with no remorse, as the moaning and groaning bitch before her was about to cum. Laughing as she fucked Karen, Angelina looked up at Velvet, who started to bite down on one of Karen's nipples.

A scream roared out of Karen's mouth, music to the Beautiful People's ears, as she came. After being aroused for hours and then suddenly overwhelmed with pleasure Karen came harder than she ever had done before in her life, her orgasm ripping through her like a tidal wave as she was fucked senseless, her mind melting under the heavenly pleasure.

Laughing maniacally now after seeing what she had done to her new bitch, Angelina let herself cum, the clit stimulator on her strap on doing its job, the force of her climax and the power of Karen's bucking almost causing Angelina to stop what she was doing but instead she powered through, continuing to fuck Karen's pussy all the way through her orgasm.

When her climax was finally done Angelina pulled out of Karen's pussy, panting like crazy before she turned to her BBF/girlfriend and exchanged a smile.

"This bitch's pussy has had so much dick," Angelina mocked.

"Too much dick," Velvet responded, "But let's see how much dick her ass can handle!"

"Ooo, she's all yours babe." Angelina said.

The Beautiful People kissed as Karen lay beneath them, panting and gasping for air, unaware that she was nowhere near finished being used by Angelina Love and Velvet Sky.

The kiss between The Beautiful People was long and passionate. It did at least give Karen some chance to recover but not much. Just as Karen's breathing almost returned to normal Velvet broke the kiss and turn to her.

"Hands and knees bitch." Velvet barked, "I'm about to tear your ass up, and I want you on your hands and knees so I can enjoy watching your ass get ruined!"

Long past the point of disobedience Karen hurried to do as she was told, turning herself over and lifting herself up onto her hands and knees. She then felt a set of hands on her ass cheeks and whimpered as they were spread open.

Taking a good look for the first time at Karen's ass hole The Beautiful People burst out laughing.

"I guess Kurt was telling the truth, she does take it up the ass." Velvet giggled.

"Take it up the ass, fuck, it looks like the entire locker room has been up there!" Angelina snickered.

"Is that right Karen? Has the entire locker room been up your ass?" Velvet asked mockingly, "Are you just a disgusting little up the butt slut who just can't get enough of it in the ass?"

Karen nodded, tears once again forming in her eyes but that wasn't good enough for The Beautiful People.

"Tell us bitch!" Angelina demanded, letting go of Karen's ass cheeks and smacking them, "Tell us what you are!"

"I'm a disgusting little up the butt slut who just can't get enough of it in the ass!" Karen cried out, telling The Beautiful People what they wanted to hear, which of course caused them to laugh at her again.

"Looks like this bitch doesn't need her ass stretched out for you so you can have her ass first if you want!" Velvet offered her best friend/girlfriend once they had finished laughing.

"Awww, that's sweet," Angelina said, "But I got first dibs on the last whore's ass so I think it's only fair you get to rip this bitch's ass hole open first."

"Oh Angelina, you're the best." Velvet said happily, before kissing her special friend again before moving so that she was behind Karen.

Spreading the brunette's ass cheeks Velvet lent down and spit directly onto Karen's ass hole before straightening up and pressing her strap onto her bitch's butt hole.

Velvet considered slamming forwards with all her might and trying to bury the entire 12 inch dildo in Karen's ass in one powerful thrust, but she decided against it, not because she couldn't do it, but because she wanted to see Karen's shit hole slowly stretching around her strap on and then watch inch after inch disappear into that cock depository Karen called an ass hole.

Karen cried out and lowered her head in pain as she felt her back door being slowly forced open, and then cried out again when her hair was grabbed and yanked upwards until Karen found herself looking into the eyes of Angelina.

"I'd relaxed that whore ass of yours if I were you bitch, cause me and Velvet are going to tear that ass up and you might as well make it easy on yourself and give us that ass rather than making us take it, because believe me, if you make us take it, we'll make sure that you'll never shit right again!" Angelina threatened as she continued pulling at Karen's hair.

Whimpering at the threat Karen concentrated all her efforts on relaxing under the circumstances. She had been trying to relax before but she had been finding it difficult and that didn't change. The fact was that her ass had never taken something as big as what The Beautiful People were packing. Up until this point the biggest thing Karen had taken up her butt had been her ex-husband's 8 inch cock and that had been a struggle. Plus whenever Karen had been butt fucked in the past it had always been by someone she trusted and loved, at least at the time anyway, and certainly by no one who was threatening to 'tear her ass up'. Karen feared what The Beautiful People would do to her ass hole, but she had no choice, she had sworn to service them and she was too physically and emotionally exhausted to get away from them even if she tried.

So Karen surrendered her ass hole to The Beautiful People before they took it from her, praying they would not ruin her ass hole to the point where she could 'never shit right again'.

Moments after Karen surrendered her ass hole to The Beautiful People, with a groan from Karen and an extra large push from Velvet, Karen's ass hole stretched wide enough to let the head of the dildo inside her back passage, The Beautiful People laughing at Karen's discomfort.

"God, that's hot." Velvet said, as she watched Angelina spread Karen's ass cheeks so they could get a better look at the dildo invading Karen's ass hole.

"It's only hot because this is the one thing this bitch is good for!" Angelina pointed out, "The only thing she is good for is to be fucked."

"You're so right baby." Velvet said, leaning down towards Angelina.

"You know I am babe." Angelina chuckled before kissing Velvet.

Velvet had only meant to give Angelina a quick peck on the lips but as with a lot of times when kissing her life partner she became lost in the kiss and for a short while forgot all about Karen and her ass hole.

This didn't last however, and just when Karen thought she was going to get a break she cried out as Velvet slammed her hips forward and buried a couple more inches into her rectum.

The Beautiful People broke the kiss and laughed out loud at Karen's pain, Angelina spreading Karen's ass cheeks again so they could watch as Velvet filled their bitch's butt hole with strap on dick.

Velvet took her time in stuffing Karen's shit locker with her cock, slowly sliding inch after inch into the brunette's bowels, watching with glee as Karen's poop shoot had to stretch to accommodate more and more of her dildo, the bitch's suffering backside on perfect display thanks to Angelina spreading Karen's butt cheeks. It was this part of a butt fucking Velvet loved the most. Watching some bitch's ass hole being forced open by a dildo strapped around her waist, inch after inch disappearing up a bitch's dirt track, the bitch in question powerless to do anything but to allow her to sodomise her, too let her use her most private of holes for her pleasure, Velvet just couldn't imagine a bigger rush.

The slow invasion of her bowels was actually good for Karen because it gave her a chance to adjust to the monster sized dildo determined to turn her crap factory into a cock depository, her rectum stretching and straining around the strap on being stuffed inch by inch into her shit hole. After Angelina had buried her dildo quickly into her pussy, or at least by comparison, Karen was so grateful to Velvet giving her the chance to relax around the huge poll in her poo pipe, but the truth was Velvet's slowness was nothing to do with Karen's comfort and had everything to do with The Beautiful People just enjoying the sight of her stretched wide out back door.

For all three women in some ways the stuffing of Karen Angle's ass hole felt like an eternity and yet at the same time it felt like it only took seconds in between the moment Velvet first penetrated Karen's pooper and the moment Velvet's thighs came to rest against Angelina's hands which were still spreading Karen's ass cheeks announcing every single inch of that big dildo had been buried right up the once high and mighty Karen Angle's butt.

"Oh my God look at that," Angelina practically moaned as she spread Karen's butt cheeks even wider so both she and Velvet could get the best view of Karen's fully stuffed ass possible, "You got every inch up that slutty ass, oh baby I'm so proud of you."

"Awww, thanks baby," Velvet said smiling, "Wanna watch me stretch this bitch's ass hole out even further?"

"Oh fuck yeah, stretch that slut's shit hole! Break her fucking back door! Tear that ass wide open! Make sure she can't close it ever again!" Angelina said excitedly as Velvet began trying to accommodate her request.

Both The Beautiful People practically moaned softly as they watched Velvet slowly pulling out of Karen's ass hole, watching that tight, abused anal ring slowly stretching around Velvet's strap on as inch after inch was removed from Karen's rectum until it was about halfway out before they smiled wickedly at each other and Velvet slammed back into Karen's shit shoot with all her might.

Karen cried out loudly, the momentary relief of the re-movement of the dildo suddenly replaced by the terrible pain of having her bowels suddenly forced open again by the entire length of the strap on, The Beautiful People laughing at her discomfort.

Velvet repeated this over and over for a long while, slowly sodomising Karen, stretching out her shit hole for the ass slamming to come. Not that Velvet was doing Karen any favours, no, she was far more concerned with preparing Karen's ass for Angelina. Velvet knew how much Angelina loved pounding ass. They both did but while Velvet loved fucking another woman's ass Angelina was practically in love with fucking another woman's ass. Velvet had seen the look in Angelina's eyes when she was putting some bitch in her place with a nice rough butt fucking and she knew how much her bestie/lover cherished being able to rip apart an ass hole and Velvet just wanted to make sure when Angelina got her hands on Karen she would be able to slide the strap on into Karen's shitty depths like a knife through butter and once she had buried her dildo inside Karen's bowels her girl would be able to tear their new bitch's butt hole apart with ease.

With the purpose of stretching Karen out for the vicious and brutal butt fucking which was her destiny at the hands of her friend/girlfriend Velvet experimented with different techniques in stretching out Karen's shit pipe.

After spending a long time slowly pulling out before hammering her dildo back inside Karen's back door Velvet switched techniques so that she was slowly sawing in and out of Karen's butt, stopping every so often to rotate her hips so the strap on moved around inside Karen's colon, stretching her shit hole this way and that.

After enjoying this technique for quite a while Velvet changed her tactics, this time pulling her dildo all the way out of Karen's ass and studying her victim's gaping back passage. Because of the way Angelina was still spreading Karen's butt cheeks their bitch's ass hole was on complete display and The Beautiful People could see deep into Karen's rectum which at this point more resembled a bottomless pit than a butt hole. After pulling out of Karen's ass Velvet would wait a while before plunging her strap on back inside Karen's poop hole. The time constantly varied. Sometimes Velvet would wait only seconds before slamming her dildo back inside Karen's shitter, other times she would wait until Karen's ass hole had completely closed before burying her dick back inside Karen's butt, and of course as time went on and Karen's shitty depths were stretched out and loosened it took longer and longer for Karen's butt hole to close completely until it got to the point where Velvet began running out of patience before Karen's ass closed itself and just forced her way back into Karen's bowels before her ass hole had returned to normal.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers