The Pecking Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Velvet then began switching between these techniques, mixing and matching them, playing with Karen's ass hole like the toy it was, playing with Karen like the toy she was.

As Velvet used Karen's ass hole for fun Angelina continued to do what she could to make this buggering of another woman as good for Velvet as possible. She kissed, licked and sucked at Velvet's nipples, kissed her special friend, and stroked her lover's body in between holding Karen's ass cheeks open, just anything she could to help Velvet degrade and fuck this bitch.

Velvet looked so beautiful pounding Karen's ass and Angelina loved watching her BBF/girlfriend slowly sodomising and stretching out Karen and her desire to take a more active role in the fucking and degrading of Karen Angle soon took over and after one last long passionate kiss with her girl Angelina let go of Karen's butt cheeks and went to lay down in front of Karen so that she was leaning back against the pillows. Once she was there Angelina grabbed Karen by the hair and the base of her dildo and pressed the tip of her strap on against Karen's lips.

Without needing to be told Karen opened her mouth and took the dildo inside, not giving a moment's thought to the fact that it had been so recently buried inside her own pussy, but instead immediately beginning to slobber all over it in an attempt to give Angelina's cock the best blow job possible.

Not that long ago this would have been because Karen would have just been afraid what would happen to her if she didn't do everything in her power to please The Beautiful People however to her that felt like a whole lifetime ago. The truth was Karen felt that she had been on a constant sexual high and she could never remember being this turned on in her life. If she was truthful with herself Karen knew she had loved every disgusting and degrading thing The Beautiful People had done to her and now all she wanted to do was pleased them in any way possible and if that meant sucking a huge strap on dick while taking another up the butt then so be it.

Although she had fought it at first Karen had now lost herself to her own desires and was The Beautiful People's happy little fuck pet. Sure there was a moment when Velvet was trying to shove what had felt like a telephone poll up her butt were she had hated it but after her ass hole had adjusted to its size and properly relaxed thanks to Velvet's stretching tactics and pain had faded away and now all that was left was pure bliss.

Karen loved it up the ass and after what felt like hours of anal pleasure at the hands of Velvet all Karen wanted now was for The Beautiful People to fulfil the earlier threat and tear her ass up. She wanted The Beautiful People to rape her ass so hard that every time she sat down, or walked around, or took a shit she would feel agonising pain to remind her of the butt pounding she had received at the hands of Angelina Love and Velvet Sky.

Karen wanted to beg The Beautiful People to rape her ass but she was too afraid to take the dildo out of her mouth in case she might upset them so instead she concentrated all her efforts on sucking cock.

Thanks to Velvet previously using her mouth as a cunt Karen was able to relax her throat muscles enough so she could soon get her lips right down to the base of Angelina's strap on, the tamed beauty bobbing her head furiously on the cock as she switched between slobbering and sucking on it, tasting her own juices on Angelina's dick.

Angelina laughed at Karen as her bitch continued sucking on her strap on.

"Look at this bitch." Angelina said to Velvet, "Not so high and mighty now is she?"

"That's because now she knows her place." Velvet said dismissively as she continued enjoying Karen's ass.

"Is that right..." Angelina said thoughtfully as she turned her attention to her bitch, "Is it Karen? Do you now know your place?"

Karen nodded as she continued bobbing on the dildo, but that was not a satisfactory answer and it earned her a hard slap across the face.

"Answer your betters when they ask you a question bitch!" Angelina spat as she pulled Karen off her dick, "Do you know your place?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Karen wept, after another slap.

"What is it then? I want to hear you say it." Angelina demanded.

Karen paused for a moment, her mind racing as she desperately tried to think of the right response before ultimately going with, "Sucking and fucking?"

"No, that's all you're good for!" Angelina said, slapping Karen again, "You're place is serving The Beautiful People as our bitch. That's all you are now you know, our bitch. You're just our bitch, our slut, our whore, our toy, our cunt, you're anything we fucking want you to be. Do you understand slut?"

"I understand. I understand I'm nothing but your bitch. I'm nothing but your bitch, your slut, your whore, your toy, your cunt, I'm anything you fucking want me to be. Please, use me, use your bitch, use your slut, use your whore, use your toy, use your cunt, use me anyway you want." Karen pleaded.

"You wanna be used do you slut?" Angelina asked.

"Yes!" Karen cried.

"Are you going to be a good little bitch?" Angelina asked.

"Yes." Karen said, before quickly adding, "I'll be a good little bitch."

"Who's good little bitch?" Angelina asked.

"You're good little bitch. Angelina's good little bitch." Karen proclaimed.

"Your my bitch?" Angelina asked.

"Yes, I'm your bitch." Karen said.

"And are you Velvet's bitch?" Angelina asked.

"Yes, I'm Velvet's bitch." Karen said.

"Well tell her then." Angelina ordered.

Turning her head around so she could look at the woman who was still sodomising her Karen said, "I'm your bitch Velvet."

"My bitch huh?" Velvet inquired.

"Your bitch." Karen parroted.

"Mm." Velvet said, "If you're my bitch do I own your ass hole?"

"Yes, you own my ass hole." Karen said.

"No, but I'm about too." Velvet said menacingly as she tightened her grip on Karen's hips and prepared to show her bitch what she meant by owning her ass hole.

Karen let out an ear piercing scream as the slow sodomy she had been receiving suddenly turned into a brutal butt fucking in a matter of a few strokes, Velvet all of a sudden slamming her shitter with all her might and causing pain to shoot through Karen's rectum like never before.

The scream didn't last long however because after only a few seconds Angelina used her grip on Karen's hair to push her head downwards, Angelina stuffing her strap on inside Karen's open mouth and forcing her all the way down to the base.

"Yeah, that's it Velvet, own that ass hole! Show our new bitch who's boss!" Angelina encouraged her friend/girlfriend, paying very little attention to Karen who was choking on her dildo.

As Angelina used her dildo to choke Karen's throat Velvet used her dildo to practically rape Karen's ass, slamming through the beaten woman's bowels as hard as she could.

Velvet was done playing around with Karen's ass hole and was in the mood to give this formally high and mighty bitch the kind of ruthless butt pounding a whore like her needed to be put in her place. Velvet wanted Karen to scream for her, to cry and weep at the force of the ass fucking she was giving her, to cause her pain and teacher a lesson, a lesson not to mess with The Beautiful People. However there was another reason for Velvet sudden brutality and that was that she wanted to prove to Angelina that she could be just a good a ass pounder as she was.

With in The Beautiful People both of them knew that Angelina was the more dominant of the two. She was just a little more sadistic than Velvet, a little more brutal, a little stronger, and, even Velvet had to admit, the better wrestler. When it came to sex between just the two of them Angelina was almost always the dominant one and in truth Velvet only dominated Angelina when Angelina was in a submissive mood and allowed Velvet to do so. Deep down in her heart Velvet knew she was practically Angelina's bitch, which had always bothered her, but she was in love with Angelina and Angelina didn't rub this fact in her face which made Velvet love her all the more. And besides, it wasn't that bad being Angelina's unofficial bitch. But still the situation frustrated her from time to time and Velvet was about to take all her frustrations out on Karen's ass hole and show Angelina while she maybe a little less dominant than she was Velvet could still tear a bitch's butt hole up.

And that's exactly what Velvet did. She tore through Karen's bowels like she was literally trying to ruin her rectum, the strap on pounding in and out of Karen's pooper at lightning speed, the sound of Velvet's thighs smacking off Karen's ass cheeks echoing throughout the room along with the gurgling and moaning sounds coming from Karen who still had a throat full of dildo which she was choking on.

The sounds inside the room would turning Angelina on, as was the feeling of the knob on the inside of her strap on rubbing on her clit as Karen sucked her cock, and the sight of Karen sucking on her cock, but most of all it was the sight of her girl completely owning Karen's ass and showing her who's boss which got Angelina's juices flowing.

Angelina felt so proud of her BBF/lover in that moment. In truth Velvet didn't have to prove anything to her, Angelina already knew she could fuck ass just as well as any dominating female out there and the fact that Velvet was more submissive when they were together didn't bother her in fact she loved it. Velvet wasn't just a bitch to Angelina, she was her girl, her everything, and Angelina never thought of what she did with Velvet as dominating her, she saw it as giving her what she needed.

The Beautiful People were two very dominating women but each of them had a submissive side which they only showed each other, and no one else. When it came to being with other men and women The Beautiful People were always dominant but with each other they could be just them. But it wasn't just them at this moment, and Angelina was perfectly happy about that. Angelina loved being with Velvet but she also loved fucking bitches like Karen Angle and putting them in their place, and she couldn't wait to do so.

As much as Angelina was enjoying watching Velvet fucking Karen's ass while Karen sucked her cock it just wasn't enough. Angelina wanted to physically be fucking Karen too, and that was exactly what she was going to do.

Waiting until Karen bobbed her head downwards so that every inch was inside her throat again Angelina tightened her grip on the back of Karen's head, forcing her to remain where she was as Angelina repositioned herself, first sitting up and then kneeling so she was now facing Velvet. With both hands on the back of Karen's head now Angelina began sawing in and out of Karen's mouth, fucking her throat and turning the once proud Karen Angle into a face pussy.

Once Angelina had established a rhythm in fucking Karen's mouth she locked her eyes with Velvet and The Beautiful People became lost in lovingly staring at each other. Their eyes spoke words of love to each other as they continue to fuck their bitch, Karen becoming almost a vessel, The Beautiful People showing how much they loved each other by how hard they could fuck her, while at the same time making clear to each other through their eyes that Karen was nothing to either of them, just a slab of meat for them to enjoy, a pig being skewered on a spit roast for their satisfaction, a piece of ass for them to use and abuse as they saw fit.

As The Beautiful People became lost in each other's eyes Karen became lost in the wonderful fucking she was receiving. Like when Velvet had first started stuffing Karen's ass hole with strap on dick, and then again when the butt fucking had began, when Velvet had started viciously pound fucking her pooper there had been a lot of pain, but unlike the initial back door penetration the pain of the rough butt fucking quickly melted away and only a few moments after Velvet began slamming her shit hole Karen noticed those sparks of pleasure coming from her ass hole in the same way they had done during her shitter stretching and as the sodomy continued they became more and more powerful until Karen began to feel like there were lightning bolts of ecstasy running from the inside of her butt hole all the way to her brain.

It was just so unbelievably good. Velvet was fucking Karen up the ass better than anyone had ever fucked Karen up the ass before. All the men that had butt fucked Karen in the past had spent very little time slowly fucking her ass before they had got carried away and started drilling through her back passage like they were trying to strike oil or something. But Velvet, she had slowly sodomised Karen for what felt like hours, slowly stretched out her shit hole and allowed her rectum muscles to not just relax, but to become stimulated until Karen thought she was going to go crazy from her anal lust and now finally Velvet was pounding her ass just as hard as any man had done but because Velvet had taken the time to stretch out and stimulate her butt hole Karen's ass felt like it was on fire with pleasure.

And on top of that Karen knew it wasn't a matter of time before the dick in her ass when soft. Velvet's dick would never go soft and the other woman could slam Karen's shit pipe for as long as she wanted, until Velvet was finished taking her pleasure from fucking Karen's ass hole. And oh how Karen hoped Velvet was taking pleasure from fucking her ass hole.

Whether it was the anal or verbal abuse something had snapped inside Karen and now she realised that Angelina was right, she was nothing but The Beautiful People's fuck toy and she should be grateful to them for allowing her the privilege of being their bitch. Karen had been privately hoping to herself that she could please her new owners with her slut body when Angelina had started using her mouth as a pussy and Karen welcomed it like the honour she now realised it was. She rejoiced in Angelina using her as a face pussy and prayed that her owner would use her mouth for her pleasure in the same way Velvet was using her ass hole for her pleasure.

And it seemed Karen got her wish as The Beautiful People spit roasted her for what felt like an eternity but in reality was only half an hour. For that entire 30 minutes Angelina and Velvet never stopped staring into each other's eyes as they continue to use Karen like the orifice she was, her mouth and butt hole being used as nothing but pleasure holes for The Beautiful People's enjoyment.

During this time Karen came many times without even touching her pussy, her humiliation mixing with her amazing anal stimulation to send her over the edge time and time again, although Karen felt like she could almost cum from the humiliation of having both her mouth and ass being used as cunts at the same time by two women. Every time she came she would writhe on The Beautiful People's dicks like crazy but Velvet and Angelina always had a firm grip on her and never allowed her orgasms to slow down her fucking in any way. She was not however given any chance to recover from a single orgasm as The Beautiful People continued to throat and butt fucking her simultaneously.

As for The Beautiful People themselves the two received a good handful of climaxes, the clit stimulators doing their job well and easily combining with the sheer perverted joy of spit roasting another woman like this and turning her into a snivelling, poor excuse for a human being, but at the same time they never allowed themselves to miss a stroke as they continue to tear through Karen's holes. They were however becoming bored of the orifice they were fucking and were already eager for a change.

With no regard for Karen, The Beautiful People pulled out of her at the exact same time. Angelina simply pushed Karen's face away and off her strap-on, while Velvet yanked her strap-on out of Karen's ass before observing the damage done to Karen's asshole. Velvet chuckled and motioned for Angelina to look at Karen's asshole as it slowly but surely started to close. Unaware of what was going on at this point, Karen tries to get up to her feet, and once she stands up, she turns to face Angelina Love and Velvet Sky once more, who have devilish grins on their faces, and push Karen back onto the bed with one finger each. Karen trembles as she looks up at The Beautiful People. These two women have made her feel so pathetic, and worse, they made her feel so good, so good when it came to the sex, and so good when it came to being pathetic. The Beautiful People have changed her life, instead of thinking she was better than everyone else, Karen now thought that there was no two people better than The Beautiful People. With her new instincts, Karen slowly spread her legs, and offered herself to Angelina Love and Velvet Sky.

"Look Velvet," Angelina commented, "Our little fuck pet has learned something...she now knows what she is good for...tell us Karen, what are you good for in this world?"

"Yeah bitch, tell Angelina and I why you are on this earth," Velvet added.

"I...I...I'm..." Karen started

"I I I, out with it whore!" Angelina commanded, smacking Karen's pussy.

"AH! I...I'M ONLY GOOD FOR BEING YOUR LITTLE BITCH!"

"Oh, you want to be my bitch?" Velvet asked

"YES!"

"I thought you wanted to be my bitch, bitch," Angelina said.

"I WANT TO BE YOUR BITCH!"

"Whose bitch do you want to be?" The Beautiful People asked together.

"I WA..." Karen started before she was cut-off.

"It doesn't matter what you want, what you say, or what you do Karen, from now on, you do what we tell you to do," Angelina stated. "You are my bitch, you are Velvet's bitch, you belong to the Beautiful People."

"Say it!" Velvet commanded.

"I belong to the Beautiful People, Angelina Love and Velvet Sky. They own me and I do as I am told. They have put me in my place and now I am their bitch," Karen said looking up, teary eyed, at The Beautiful People.

With that, the Beautiful People high fived and crawled back onto the bed. They knelled down at the head of the bed while they instructed Karen to lay down, facing them, at the end of the end. Karen quickly re-positioned herself on the bed and spread her legs.

"Eager little bitch aren't you?" Velvet asked.

Karen frantically nodded yes in response, even though she didn't know how much longer she could last.

The Beautiful People had been cumming all night, yet they were able to keep on going, and Karen had just recently, compared to Velvet and Angelina, experienced orgasm after orgasm and was fatigued. She wonders how The Beautiful People are keeping this up, all until she feels two pairs of hands guide her body. Angelina and Velvet turned Karen's lower body onto its side, while Karen lay flat on her back. With Angelina on the right side, and Velvet on the left side, Karen was now wondering what would be next and whether or not she would enjoy it, however, she still wanted to please Velvet and Angelina, so if they were enjoying themselves using Karen's body, then Karen would enjoy being used, whether she liked it or not. But all the things she had gone through so far, Karen enjoyed. Her mind became lost in what had happened this night, but before Karen could even get past the whippings in her thoughts, The Beautiful People were about to do to Karen what has never been done.

"AAAH!" Karen groaned, as Velvet and Angelina double penetrated her simultaneously.

Thus far only the head of Velvet's strap-on was in Karen's pussy and the same went for Angelina's in Karen's ass. The Beautiful People start to slowly thrust forward, in sync with each other with perfect timing. Together they pushed their strap-ons deeper into Karen's ass and pussy. Before long, Karen's moans were long and ongoing as Angelina Love and Velvet Sky were buried "balls deep" in Karen Angle. Once that was accomplished, Angelina turned to Velvet and they met in another passionate kiss. Wrapping their arms around each other, The Beautiful People forgot about Karen and were lost in their kiss. Their tongues swirling in each other's mouths and their hands groping at each other's bodies. Karen, on the other hand, was adjusting to having 12 inches of cock in both her holes. She couldn't believe that this was happening, and it was such a rush. Karen needed more and she started to thrust her hips forward, trying to get The Beautiful People's attention.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers