The Pecking Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

"Look Velvet," Angelina said, breaking the kiss. "Little Karen Angle here wants us to fuck her."

"Maybe we ought to make her beg for it?" Velvet replied.

"That is a good idea girl...Now look bitch, Velvet and I want you to beg for us to fuck you. So beg already, and we'll fuck you so hard that you won't remember your own damn name!" Angelina commanded as she and Velvet pulled their strap-ons out a little bit.

"Please fuck me! Please fuck me so hard that I can't remember who I am!"

"Oh please Karen," Velvet mocked, "You have to do a lot better than that!" Velvet then smacked Karen's ass.

"Please oh please fuck me! Fuck me and my slutty pussy! Fuck me and ruin my ass! Make me forget my own name! Make me wish to never stop being your fuck toy! Use me as your fuck toy! Please Velvet, please Angelina, fuck me like the pathetic whore that I am! Oh for the love of god, fuck meaaaaah!"

Karen's pathetic pleading ended with a scream of pleasure as The Beautiful People pushed their strap-ons all the way back into Karen's ass and pussy. They started off slowly fucking Karen with the same pace, as both their dildos went in and out of Karen. The long moans of Karen Angle filled the room. Then they decided to switch tactics by keeping one strap-on buried as the other one kept going in and out. At this point, a simple touch of Karen's pussy would have gotten her off, but Karen was holding out for her new owners. If she came too soon, her new owners would not be happy, and Karen wanted to make Angelina Love and Velvet Sky happy.

It didn't matter to The Beautiful People if Karen came or not. If she did then they would keep fucking her anyway for their own pleasure. Velvet was really working over Karen's pussy now as Angelina slowly eased her way in and out of Karen's ass, randomly giving it some hard thrusts. Both Angelina Love and Velvet Sky reached down and lifted up Karen's left leg and held it on their shoulders, creating more room for their strap-ons to fuck. They both then reached down at Karen's breasts with their free hands and started to pinch the bullet hard nipples. It wasn't long until Karen was cumming, and The Beautiful People kept on fucking her as they planned. Keeping the juices of Karen Angle backed up in her pussy. Once they saw that Karen was squirming from her orgasm, The Beautiful People switched their tactics. Now Angelina was giving short and fast thrusts in Karen's ass while Velvet maneuvered her strap-on inside Karen's pussy without moving it in or out.

"Look at this bitch, we barely got started double teaming her!" Velvet said.

"Yeah, and she's exhausted already which is just so pathetic." Angelina said, "But our nasty little slut here is far from finished, you hear that Karen, FAR from finished!"

"OOOOH YEEEES!" Karen screamed in pleasure.

Those were the only words that could escape her mouth as The Beautiful People continued to work her over. With Velvet in as far as she could go with her strap-on, moving from side to side in her pussy, and with Angelina fucking her ass with short quick strokes, another orgasm rocked Karen's body, followed by another, yet her cum was still being barricaded in her pussy by Velvet's strap-on. The Beautiful People took a second to look down at Karen's dildo stuffed holes and admire their work. How their strap-ons look so well adjusted by Karen's ass and pussy. How great that Karen Angle was the one they were doing this to. How they were putting Karen in her place, making her their fuck toy even more than before. Karen would be a submissive wreck by the time Angelina Love and Velvet Sky were finished with her.

Looking back up at each other, Velvet and Angelina gazed into each other's eyes and engaged in a sultry kiss again. It was loving and passionate at first, and equally so even when Angelina started to slowly dominate the kiss. Velvet knew what her friend was thinking about doing next, so she broke the kiss and started to suck on her hard nipples for a brief moment before she re-positioned herself.

"Go on babe, slam that ass, fuck it until she has nothing but a gaping hole left instead of an asshole!" Velvet suggested excitedly.

"For you Velvet, anything." Angelina responded.

With that, Velvet laid herself down on her side, facing Karen, with her strap-on still buried deep into Karen's pussy. Karen turned her head so that they were face to face, and Velvet then cupped her face and gave her a peck on the lips before licking her cheek. Angelina then motioned for Karen to lay on her side completely so that hers and Velvet's bodies were facing each other. Once Karen was in position, she started to suck on Karen's neck and slowly move her strap-on in and out of Karen's pussy. Within an instant of being touched by Velvet, Karen's pussy was flowing on the inside, making Velvet's strap-on move easily within her pussy. Karen softly moaned at the complete change of pace and how good it felt, but it wouldn't last long as Angelina postured upright and firmly grabbed Karen's right leg, placing it on her own shoulder. Angelina then reached down and grabbed Karen firmly by the waist, her strap-on still entirely in Karen's ass.

"Karen, I want you to give Velvet as much pleasure as possible while she's down there. As far as I'm concerned, it's an honour to have Velvet there, so make her feel welcomed." Angelina commanded. Karen did as she was told, using her hands to cup Velvet's breasts and using her lips to kiss Velvet's. "That's good Karen, good little slut, pleasure Velvet like the obedient bitch you are! Now then...what was I about to do..." Angelina pondered.

An evil smile came across Angelina's face. She knew exactly what she was about to do to Karen. Velvet knew exactly what Angelina was about to do to Karen. Karen knew exactly what Angelina was going to do to her. Yet Angelina just enjoyed playing with her bitch's brains, toying with whatever functioning brain they had. Now with Karen in position, doing as she told her to do, Angelina started her pursuit to fuck Karen's ass.

Angelina pulled out her strap-on until only the head was still in Karen's ass and paused for a second, causing Karen to let out an agonizing moan. Before she could contest, Karen then felt the dildo get thrust back into her ass. With no regard for Karen's well being, Angelina started to really pump the strap-on in and out of Karen's ass. She always changed her pace though, first she started with slow but long thrusts, then she went back to short but powerful thrusting. Karen's ass was well adjusted to the strap-on inside of it, and while Angelina buried it into her ass, Karen also had Velvet humping her pussy with a strap-on. Velvet was working the same pace as Angelina at one point, but then started to furiously fuck Karen. Grabbing onto Karen's tits and sucking on Karen's neck, Velvet proceeded to further bury her strap-on into Karen's pussy. The double penetration was working wonders on Karen and her body was reacting just how the Beautiful People expected it to, that is, like a total fuck slut. Suddenly, as if they knew each other's next move, both Velvet and Angelina started to viciously long-dick Karen with their strap-ons. Velvet pounded Karen's pussy as Angelina ripped apart Karen's asshole.

"Yeah! You fucking slutty dumb pathetic whore! You are such a total slut it's not even funny! Oh Velvet and I are gonna have fun using you like the toy that you are Karen!" Angelina screamed in Karen's ear as she slapped and fucked her ass, "Now fucking cum for us you nasty little bitch!"

And cum Karen did. After the most powerful orgasm rocked through Karen, she was hit with another record breaker followed by another and another. She couldn't stop cumming at the hands and strap-ons of the Beautiful People. As Karen's body jerked around on the bed, going through multiple, powerful orgasms, The Beautiful People kept on fucking her body like the piece of meat it was to them. They also played with her body as well, with Velvet pulling on Karen's erect nipples and biting down her neck, and with Angelina smacking Karen's ass and pinching her clit. Once Angelina Love and Velvet Sky stopped the action, Karen's body collapsed on the bed, or at least she felt like her body collapsed. The Beautiful People just sat upright, side by side, with their strap-ons still inside Karen, looking down at the pathetic sight of Karen Angle, panting for air, all sweaty, without a doubt having the best sexual experience of her life. They both laughed at the sight before them.

Pulling their dildos from their bitch The Beautiful People grabbed a hold of Karen and positioned her so that she was face down on the bed, her lower half hanging off the edge and her ass presented to her owners.

Karen was so exhausted she just let Angelina and Velvet do what they wanted, although in her currents submissive state it was unlikely that she would put up any resistance even if she had been on full strength.

Once Karen was in position The Beautiful People each placed a hand on one of their fuck pet's butt cheeks and spread them wide so they could take a look at Karen's ravaged pussy and ass hole.

"What do you think Velvet?" Angelina asked her BBF/girlfriend, "Have we stretched this bitch enough?"

"Well," Velvet said thoughtfully, "We've done a great job in stretching her out so far, especially you, but I want to stretch out that ass hole of hers until it's the size of a fucking crater!"

"Oh I love how you think babe, especially if you're thinking what I'm thinking." Angelina said with a grin.

"Oh I think I'm thinking what you think I am thinking." Velvet said.

"Well then you first baby." Angelina said.

"Gladly." Velvet said as she pressed her strap on to Karen's not quite recovered ass hole and pushed forwards, Velvet forcing her cock inside her bitch's butt hole.

Karen groaned as the head of Velvet's strap on forced her ass hole open, but it was ok because after the two rounds of brutal butt fucking Karen had received already at the hands, or more accurately the dildos, of The Beautiful People her back door was ready for another ass pounding. Hell, Karen wasn't just ready for another ass pounding, she wanted another ass pounding. Her ass hole was looser than it had ever been and Karen was able to take the first few inches of Velvet's strap on without the slightest bit of pain.

There was no doubt in Karen's mind the rest of that monster would slide its way through her shit hole with the same amount of ease until her owner was balls deep inside her butt, and then Velvet would no doubt give Karen another hard ass pounding which would have her cumming over, and over, and over again.

In her current state of exhaustion Karen wondered if receiving such tremendous pleasure could actually be painful but ultimately she decided she didn't care. She wanted to get fucked again, wanted The Beautiful People to use her as their own personal little fuck slut and bang all her holes until she was sore and worn out and she passed out from exhaustion. Besides, all she had to do was lie there and take her fucking like the bitch Angelina and Velvet had turned her into and she had no problem with that.

However The Beautiful People had other ideas.

Karen frowned when she felt something pressing against her already dildo stuffed butt hole, wondering what it was, but then she let out a scream as suddenly the object was violently thrust forwards, gradually forcing her ass hole to further stretch open, slowly and painfully, until it felt like her back door was being torn apart.

Looking behind her Karen saw that The Beautiful People had positioned themselves so that Velvet was leaning over her with one leg on the ground and one on the bed while Angelina was in almost the exact same position except she was behind her girlfriend, pressed up against her back while trying to slide under her legs so she could force her strap on into Karen's ass hole along with Velvet's.

Karen let out a pitiful whimper but she was too drained of strength to do anything other than that and The Beautiful People laughed at her misfortune as Angelina stretched Karen's shit hole until the poor brunette's back door was spread wide enough for the head of Angelina's strap on to force its way inside Karen's butt hole.

The pain was excruciating, far worse than anything Karen had ever felt before and she couldn't stop herself from wailing and crying hysterically. However she didn't do anything to stop The Beautiful People from double penetrating her ass, because Karen knew it was not her place to stop The Beautiful People from double penetrating her ass.

Angelina and Velvet owned Karen and her body was theirs to do with as they pleased, and if that meant they stretched her ass hole until it was the size of a fucking crater than it was their right to do so.

Karen was nothing but their bitch and she would not dare deny them what they wanted.

So without any objection from Karen, other than her constant sobs, The Beautiful People continued their assault on their bitch's butt hole, ripping her rectum apart without any thought for her well-being whatsoever.

This was not the first time Angelina and Velvet had double teamed a bitch's butt hole and with out saying anything to each other they knew exactly how to proceed.

Velvet would roughly thrust forwards, forcing her dildo further into their victim's bowels while Angelina left her dildo resting in their victim's colon, waiting for her turn. When it was Angelina's turn she would roughly thrust forwards, pushing past Velvet's strap on and further into their victim's bowels, this time Velvet waiting patiently for her turn.

The Beautiful People kept this technique up until first Velvet's and then Angelina's strap on slid into the hilt inside Karen's shit pipe.

Angelina and Velvet both grinned in triumph once they were both balls deep inside their bitch's butt, but their was an annoying whining sound coming from the piece of ass they were splitting open that was taking away from their enjoyment.

The whole time The Beautiful People had been stuffing her shit locker Karen had been pitifully crying and Velvet had had enough of it.

"Stop your whining and kiss our feet bitch!" Velvet said placing her foot so it was right next to Karen's face.

"Yeah, kiss our feet." Angelina said, copying her girl.

Karen continued to whimper but did as she was told and lathered The Beautiful People's feet with kisses as they simultaneously pulled their dildos out of her shit hole only to force them back inside, Angelina and Velvet beginning to sodomise her again, this time with both their strap ons at once.

Drawing from previous experience The Beautiful People quickly established a rhythm in double butt fucking Karen.

Every time Angelina would pull out of Karen's ass hole Velvet would push in, and every time Angelina pushed into Karen's butt hole Velvet would pull out. Occasionally when one of them was buried in Karen's colon one of The Beautiful People twisted their hips so that their dildos moved around inside Karen's bowels, stretching out her shit locker even more. Other times they would both pull out completely and spread Karen's ass cheeks so they could look at just how widely spread their bitch's butt hole had been stretched apart.

They repeated this process over and over, double butt fucking Karen at a steady pace, sometimes finding Karen's whimpers enjoyable, sometimes annoying, but mostly just trying to concentrate on the fact that they were sodomising a bitch who was trying to steal their spotlight.

However as the double butt fucking went on Karen's whimpering slowly changed from painful to pleasurable.

At first having two dildos inside her rectum had been agonisingly painful but as her owners continued using her ass Karen's colon somehow relaxed around the huge invaders and, just as before, pleasurable spark started erupting from the inside of her dildo stuffed back passage and then those sparks became more frequent, and more powerful, until Karen felt like there was a fireworks display going off in her bowels.

Soon Karen began moaning and groaning in pleasure, raising her ass for the brutal double fucking it was receiving.

This display of enjoyment and submission did not go unnoticed by The Beautiful People.

"Oh my God, look Velvet, this pathetic bitch fucking likes it!" Angelina laughed.

"Ewwww!" Velvet said in disgust, "Does she have no shame?"

"Of course not sweetie, she's just a fuck slut. Fucking is all a whore like her is good for." Angelina said.

"Well I guess she's just lucky we turned her into our personal fuck slut." Velvet said.

"Damn right she's lucky." Angelina said, "Isn't that right Karen? You're fucking lucky we turned you into our personal fuck slut?"

"YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I'm so lucky you turned me into your personal fuck slut! Thank you so much Angelina and Velvet for turning me into your personal fuck slut! I'm your personal fuck slut now and that's all I want to be! It's all I'm good for. Thank you so much for putting me in my place and turning me into your personal fuck slut!" Karen squealed in delight as she continued being overwhelmed by the butt slamming she was receiving.

"Damn right we put you in your place bitch," Velvet said, before a wicked smile crossed her face, "We put you in your place in the pecking order."

"Oh my god Velvet, baby, you're so right." Angelina laughed, immediately getting it, "We told you Karen. We told you there was a pecking order in TNA, and we just helped you find your place on it."

"Yeah we did." Velvet agreed.

"Holla." The Beautiful People said in unison as they high-fived before Angelina decided to rub in their victory even more.

"You do understand your place in the pecking order don't you Karen?" Angelina asked.

"Yes." Karen whimpered.

"Well then tell us what it is bitch." Velvet demanded.

"Your fuck slut. Your personal fuck slut. I'm The Beautiful People's personal fuck slut. My place in the pecking order is as The Beautiful People's personal fuck slut. My place in the pecking order is as The Beautiful People's personal fuck slut, their personal whore, their personal bitch, my place is being whatever you want me to be." Karen wept submissively.

"I'm glad you understand you pathetic whore, now shut the fuck up and take your fucking like the fuck slut you are!" Angelina screamed as she and Velvet went into double pooper pounding overdrive, tearing through the brunette's shitter so hard it was doubtful Karen would ever be able to sit down again without tremendous pain.

Of course Karen was beyond caring about that. As far as she was concerned she would be happy if she never sat down again as long as her owners kept up this wonderful double butt fucking. Hell, she should probably never sit down again, after all her ass wasn't for sitting on, it was for Angelina and Velvet to use and abuse as they saw fit. In fact Karen's whole body was now their play toy so Karen should really just devote herself completely to them and accept that all of her orifices were now fuck holes for The Beautiful People's exclusive use and that's all she and her holes should be used for.

At that moment devoting her body to The Beautiful People was something Karen was more than happy to do considering the pleasure they were giving her.

Angelina and Velvet had given up working as a team momentarily and had started trying to one up each other in ripping apart Karen's ass. And that's exactly what this was now. This wasn't even a butt fucking anymore. They were just trying to rip Karen's ass apart. The thrusts were hard and brutal, the two blondes tearing through Karen's pooper with no regard for her well being in the slightest and because they were now no longer working together the thrusts were far more random, sometimes thrusting inwards together in one hard bowel wrecking thrust, sometimes first one thrusting in and then pulling out as the other thrust in like before, sometimes one thrusting in moments after the other was balls deep, and everything in between.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers