The Pecking Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

This didn't last however because when The Beautiful People locked eyes their little competition about who could fuck Karen's ass harder was forgotten and they remembered how little Karen meant to them and how all this was was putting a bitch in her place. The only thing Angelina and Velvet really cared about was each other and all they had to do was look at each other to remember that. At that moment all they wanted to do was toss Karen aside like the garbage she was and make slow passionate love to each other, but there was no way they were going to let Karen get off that easy.

Without saying a word Angelina and Velvet agreed on what they should do next, a beautiful smile crossing the faces of The Beautiful People as they synchronised their thrusting so they plunged inwards into Karen's ass hole at the same time and pulled out of their bitch's butt hole at the same time, their already dangerously wide bowel stretching becoming even more deadly.

Karen's ass hole was now forced to stretch around over 3 inches wide to take the monsters ruining her rectum, which she had done before in the initial thrust but this was far worse because The Beautiful People were now using their dildos to tear through her rectum at a lightning fast pace.

A lot of women would have objected at this, but not Karen. Her ass hole had been stretched out so much that she felt nothing but pure pleasure so instead of objecting she begged shamelessly for more, which only made The Beautiful People pound her pooper harder until she came screaming in ecstasy.

One orgasm after the other rocked Karen's body, huge explosions that started off in the very deepest part of her bowels and then spread all over her body leaving her a quivering wreck.

The Beautiful People were disgusted with Karen for cumming so hard for something so disgusting and lewd as a double ass fucking, but at the same time her submission to them really turned them on and that combined with the stimulators on their clits and the sheer perverted pleasure of double butt fucking another woman and leaving her a quivering wreck caused both Angelina and Velvet to go over the edge, screaming almost as loud as Karen as they came. Their orgasms were so powerful they almost stopped double butt fucking Karen, almost.

Once recovered from their orgasms The Beautiful People pulled out of Karen's ass simultaneously, each one of them grabbing a hold of one of her butt cheeks and spreading them wide open, exposing the once tight ass hole of Karen Angle which now looked more like a giant crater than an ass hole.

"What do you think Velvet?" Angelina asked, "This bitch's shit hole spread wide enough for you?"

"Oh Angelina, it's so beautiful, I love it, that's exactly how a bitch's ass hole should look." Velvet said.

"Stretched out and ruined by its owners?" Angelina offered.

"Fuck yeah," Velvet said before grabbing the back of Angelina's head and pulled her BBF/girlfriend into a brief passionate kiss, before breaking it and telling her, "God I love you."

"I love you too babe." Angelina said.

Angelina leant forward to kiss Velvet again but The Beautiful People's moment was interrupted by a groan from Karen.

Angry at her bitch Angelina reached forward and grabbed Karen's hair, pulling her up until they were eye to eye, "You liked that bitch?"

"Mmmmm, yes." Karen moaned dreamily.

"Ewwww." Velvet squealed in disgust, "You mean you actually enjoyed getting your ass split open by two dildos?"

"Yes, my ass is yours, please use it in whatever way you want." Karen said submissively.

The Beautiful People stared at Karen for a few moments in disbelief. They had broken a lot of bitches in the past but none of them had lost all traces of self-respect like Karen seemed too.

"God you're fucking pathetic." Angelina said finally before she pushed Karen back down onto her knees and shoved her strap on down Karen's throat, the broken brunette happily parting her lips to allow a dildo that had just been ravaging her ass to slide down her gullet.

"Totally." Velvet said as she watched in disgust as Karen devoted herself to cleaning Angelina's strap on cock.

Once Angelina's dildo was spotless and she had had some fun fucking Karen's mouth Angelina passed her fuck pet to Velvet who used Karen's mouth in the exact same way Angelina had done. When she thought Velvet's dildo was clean Angelina grabbed the back of Karen's head and pulled her off Velvet's strap on and made her crawl along the floor towards a chair.

Pulling her bitch up by her hair so Karen was looking in her eyes Angelina said, "Sorry bitch, but we're done having fun with you for now. I'm about to make love to Velvet, and your pathetic ass doesn't deserve to watch, so..."

Angelina push Karen down so she was sitting on the chair and grabbed some rope from out of her travelling bag.

"Wait." Velvet said, stopping her friend/girlfriend and then turning to Karen, "Bend over the chair bitch!"

Karen immediately obeyed, quickly turning around and bending over the chair.

Angelina looked at Velvet questioningly and Velvet said, "It's a shame to waste such a pretty spread out ass hole and give it time to rest so let's give this bitch's butt something to keep it nice and stretched open."

Angelina grinned and nodded her approval before asking, "Want me to get out one of our butt plugs?"

"Don't worry babe, I've got something better." Velvet said, before taking off her strap on and shoving it up Karen's ass.

The Beautiful People exchanged a laugh and then forced Karen down to the chair and tied her up with the rope. They then got a ball gag and stuffed it into her mouth, leaving her helpless.

"There." Angelina said, "Now you won't be able to say or do anything annoying while I'm making love to Velvet."

"Awwww, baby that's so sweet of you." Velvet said, as Angelina took her in her arms and kissed her, "But I don't think she deserves to watch either."

"Don't worry baby, she's not going too." Angelina said, letting go of Velvet momentarily to get one of their signature brown paper bags out of their travelling bags, "Do you want to do the honours?"

"Gladly." Velvet said, as she took the bag from Angelina and then placed it over Karen's head, "There, much better."

The Beautiful People laughed, high-fived, holla'ed, and then return to their bed for a night of lovemaking.

For the next few hours Karen sat there in the darkness listening to The Beautiful People making love, wishing she could see what they were doing and desperately trying to imagine it in her head. Karen desperately hoped they would untie her and use her again but sadly after a few hours the room became silent and she heard nothing more. She didn't know whether they had left or gone to sleep, but whatever they had done Karen prayed The Beautiful People would return or wake up soon and use their fuck slut. After all, it was all she was good for, it was her place in the pecking order.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers