The Pee Tape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmhmm," Rufus mumbled. But his eyes were directed not at the stars, but down at his sister's body, down at the shadowy mounds of her breasts, spilling off the sides of her chest, and further down, another mound, the forbidden thicket between her thighs.

He wondered how he could possibly sleep. An acorn of nausea rattled in his gut. His cock and balls ached, radiating sharp pains down his thighs and up into his lower belly, the beginnings of that dreadful condition, known medically as epididymal hypertension, or colloquially as blue balls.

They lay still for a while, the silence thick and heavy upon them.

Kat broke the silence. "So, you and Tish...you've had sex on this bed?"

Rufus would have preferred a different topic; however, he was glad for any diversion from the throbbing in his groin. "I'm one of the many and the proud," he said. After some thought, he added, "Well, it wasn't this bed, technically. It was the other one, the one she took to college...unless she switched them around. But I've had sex in this general vicinity. Nine times."

"Tonight, it seems like everyone's having sex in this general vicinity."

"It's the end of the world. All the rules are off."

"The end of the world, and we two losers couldn't get laid."

"Speak for yourself. I was too busy kicking ass at wiffleball to go chasing tail."

"Well, I suck at wiffleball, so I guess I'm an undesirable."

"Nonsense. You're a highly desirable. You could've had any guy at the party."

"Yet, here I am in bed with my brother."

"So, you have high standards."

"Yeah, such high standards," Kat said, in the voice she reserved for sarcasm.

"I mean, you're not as slutty as you like to pretend to be."

"I'm actually quite slutty," she said, indignantly. "It's just, this town is full of hayseeds and cultists. They're not really my people."

"These are good folk."

"Sure. I love them all, and I'm gonna miss the fuck out of them. But they're not my types, sexually, is all I mean. In the fall, when we get to Berkeley, things'll be different."

"Perhaps. We'll see."

"You can take me out of California, but I'll always be a California girl."

"Would you really hook up with Ash?"

"I would! I would! He's such a lil' hottie! But don't tell him I said so," said Kat. "What about you?"

"Me? I like girls."

"I mean, who from our class, that you've never hooked up with, would you most like to hook up with? Who's your fantasy?"

"I dunno. It's kind of embarrassing to say."

"Who?"

"Don't laugh, but-"

"I might laugh."

"Don't. But lately, I've been crushing on Talia."

"Pee-pee girl?" Kat laughed.

"Yeah, except I've had a thing for her for a while now, since before the pee-pee tape, since watching her at some of your volleyball games, I think-watching her spike inferior mortal girls to the ground. She's a Valkyrie."

"She's a freak. She'll probably make it to the Olympics, if the pee-pee tape doesn't ruin her career."

"That would suck for her."

"Will that make you feel guilty when you fap to it?"

"What?"

"Don't lie. I know you're gonna jerk to it, repeatedly."

"Nuh uh."

"I could feel you getting hard, downstairs." She giggled. "Actually, it was strangely hot. I was getting turned on, myself. I've always had a little girl-crush on Talia."

Rufus didn't know how to respond to this. So, they again fell silent.

After a while, Kat complained she couldn't sleep on her back. She usually slept on her side, she said. She wanted to roll over.

The mattress was such a tight fit that, in order for one to roll over, they both had to roll over, keeping their angles tightly congruent.

Rufus wished not to do this, especially not onto his right side, because he didn't want Kat to feel his erection. There'd be no hiding it. He said he was comfortable on his back.

But Kat went ahead with her roll, butting Rufus to the precipice of the bed.

"Spoon me," she said.

It was either that, or one of them was going to fall off the edge, so, reluctantly, Rufus complied.

"Ooh, a present...for me?" asked Kat, with mock felicity, as Rufus's hard cock intruded upon her behind.

"Sorry. I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed. Penises exist. Sometimes they get hard. It's biological. Anyway, from the feel of it, you have nothing to be embarrassed about."

"That's strange of you to say, but...thanks?"

"Well, wouldn't it be more embarrassing if all I felt was a small smooshy lump?"

"I s'pose that's a point."

"I'd be offended, I think."

Kat squirmed, seeking a favorable sleeping position.

Rufus also squirmed. The liner of his swim trunks had gotten twisted around, and it was throttling his balls.

"Don't be so stiff," said Kat, snickering. "Relax."

"I'm having some wedgie issues."

"Why don't you take those shorts off? You'd be a lot more comfortable."

"Because then this already-awkward sleeping arrangement would become unspeakably weird."

"I locked the door behind us. Nobody's going to know."

"That's not the issue."

"To be honest, I'd feel less awkward if you did take them off."

"How could that possibly be less awkward?"

"Then I wouldn't be the only one nude."

The acorn of nausea in Rufus's gut exploded into a towering oak tree of quease, its gnarled crown burgeoning into his brain, its exuberant foliage blotting out his reason.

He found his fingers slipping under his waistband. First, he disentangled his testicles. Then, as if demon-guided, he was tugging down his trunks. For good measure, the demon made him toss them across the room.

Fuck it, he thought. If Kat wants to naked-spoon, I'll show her some naked spooning.

He wrapped his arm around his sister's shoulder, and met the swell of her ass with the hollow of his crotch, his searing pole mashing into her soft, sweaty cheeks.

A nervous titter slipped from Kat's mouth, setting her buttocks ajiggle. Her crack found her brother's rigid shaft, slotting over it lengthwise, like a bun fitting over a sausage, engulfing him in sweltery voluptuousness.

Rufus shuddered, suppressing the urge to pump his hips.

Kat took his hand in hers and slid it down from her collarbone to her exquisite flopping breast. Her nipple prodded his sweaty palm like an accusatory fingertip.

"G-God! What are we doing?" he blurted.

Kat didn't speak. She only traced tickly squiggles onto the back of his hand.

They lay silent and still, except for their breathing. Even this slightest of motion threatened to overwhelm Rufus's senses. He feared his balls would erupt, disgorging his sticky load into the small of his sister's back. His whole body trembled, trying to hold back the tide.

After an agonizing silence, Kat whispered, "Can you sleep?"

"No!"

"Me neither. Tension is no bueno. Need to release."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Kat's fingers quit her brother's hand and slipped down her belly. Her arm commenced a circular motion, her slender shoulder jostling rhythmically into the warm dingle of his armpit.

His ears became super-sensitive, or so he imagined. He thought he could hear, even over the drone of the fan, the rustle of Kat's fingers through her bush and the juicy squick-squick of her fingers plucking her naughty bits. He didn't need to imagine her moan.

"Kat! Are you-?"

"You too!" she urged.

"I don't think-"

"Just this once. It'll be our dirty secret."

The jostling of her arm increased in tempo. Her whole body reacted to the pleasure her fingers were dishing. Hips agitated. Breasts sloshed languorously. Her cheeks squeezed and released, glissading up and down the underside of her brother's sensitive shaft.

It was all too much. His animal instincts took over. His hand clutched at his sister's breast, mashing her pliant flesh, tweaking her rigid nipple. He inhaled a mouthful of her wild, sweaty hair. His hips began to buck, his cock plying the slippery furrow of her crack.

"Ugh! No! Wait!" she cried.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Rufus responded, a wave of horror and humiliation crashing over him. "I lost my head!"

"No, not you. Me. I need to pee! I thought I could power through a quick wank. But I have to pee right now! Is there a bathroom up here?"

Rufus's mind reeled under a mudslide of emotions, but he managed to sputter, "Um...no. Only the sink."

"Stupid attic! I don't want to go downstairs! I don't want to trip over drunks! I don't want to put on clothes!"

A memory surfaced. "Actually, there's kind of a toilet up here-a chamber pot."

"A chamber pot?" Kat turned on the lamp on the nightstand.

Rufus pointed to the vanity across the room. Beneath it sat what looked like a giant stoneware teacup. "It's what they used back in the day, when they were too lazy to go to the outhouse."

"It'll do." Kat bounded out of bed and scampered across the room. She slid the chamber pot out from under the vanity with her foot and straddled it, pondering whether to stand or to squat.

This was, by no means, the first time that Rufus had seen his sister nude. Kat had never been shy about her body. At home, she regularly traversed the upstairs hallway, between her bedroom and the bathroom, past his bedroom, wearing nothing but panties or nothing at all. She'd stand brazenly naked at the sink, brushing her teeth or fiddling with her hair, not bothering to close the door. When their parents were away, she'd lay out by their swimming pool topless, sometimes bottomless. If anyone happened along, she'd wrap a towel around herself, but she rarely hurried to do so, especially if it was only her brother. In past such occasions, Rufus had always averted his eyes, had steadfastly denied himself from enjoying the view. But suddenly, the universe had gone wonky.

Kat was very aware of her brother's eyes upon her, and she opened herself to his gaze. Her enormous brown eyes gazed back at him, warm and knowing, from behind messy bangs. A broad smile crossed her oval face, dimpling her cheeks and baring the gap between her front teeth. Her heavy breasts splayed to the sides, tanned on top, milky below, bubblegum nipples pointing at opposite quadrants of the sky. Slowly, she lowered herself into a froggy squat. Rufus's eyes followed her down. She spread her stubby legs as wide as they'd go, inviting his eyes to fall upon her bush, dark and dense, but pruned around the edges to fit within the bikini-shaped confines of her tan lines.

"Are you going to watch me pee?" she asked, tongue dabbing at the corner of her mouth.

Rufus nodded, hand reaching for his cock in anticipation.

A long moment passed, and nothing happened. First Kat, and then Rufus, began to laugh at the absurdity.

"Stage fright," she explained. But no sooner had she said it than a few preliminary driblets sprinkled out of her bush, pattering against the bottom of the chamber pot like rain.

"Does that turn you on?" she asked.

"It does. A lot!" Rufus stroked himself with approval.

"Here, let me come closer," she said, rising from her crouch. With deft feet, she nudged the pot across the floorboards, placing it near the edge of the bed, mere inches from the eyes of her audience of one.

Again, Kat straddled the pot. This time, she hummed a tune, something improvised on the spot, though clearly inspired by Ravel's Bolero. She danced. The sway of her hips was sensual, serpentine. Her big boobies joggled. Her belly rippled like Jell-O, her navel winking and smiling.

Dancing before his very eyes was her rich sable muff, spangled with tiny liquid sphericles, either pee or sweat or both, gleaming like gems in the lamplight. As her hips swished, her flossy pubes came near enough to tickle his nose, almost, and certainly near enough for him to scent. He breathed in deeply, savoring the aroma of sex. Reflexively, his mouth parted. His tongue beckoned her pussy that maddening inch nearer. Instead, she pirouetted, presenting him with her ass.

"Oh, God!" he gasped, his arousal rising to an unbearable state. His fist pumped furiously on his cock.

She undulated like a belly dancer, a little swivel in her hips, a little judder in her thighs, a little hop in her feet, and a lot of wobble in her ass. She made her cheeks bounce in opposite directions, one popping up while the other ricocheted down, producing a muffled clapping as they squeezed and parted.

All down his sister's body, perspiration ran in rivulets. One particular bead of sweat caught Rufus's eye. It emerged at mid-back, just above the bottleneck of her waist. He watched it swell and glimmer, then break, drizzling down the channel of her spine. It crossed the border from deep tan territory into snowy white, then coursed along the rim of her crack, threatening to disappear inside. He felt a powerful urge to rescue it. He craned his neck forward and stuck out his tongue.

But before his straining tongue could reach, Kat unexpectedly stepped away. She ceased her flouncing, spread her feet, and bowed at the waist, cleaving her plummy cheeks. Rufus found himself eye-to-eye with her anus, a prim, pinkish-brown pucker, slightly ovate in shape, and ringed by a sparse fringe of pubes. Mad with lust, he wanted to kneel, grasp her by the hips, and mash his face into her.

Just then, Kat's face peeked into view between her legs and between the V-shaped cleft in her dangling wall of boob. She smiled, upside down, as she noted the look of agony on her brother's face and the passionate fap-fap of his hand on his cock. "We're being so bad," she said. "I love it!"

Her hand reached for her crotch. Two slender fingers penetrated her bush, spreading a pair of long, meaty labia, which Rufus could see dimly through the thicket.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Mmm?"

"Ready for pee?

"Oh! Yes! Yes!" He'd gotten so wrapped up in ass, he'd forgotten about pee.

Kat gave him a wink, then squinted down at the chamber pot, making a quick estimation of aim. She repositioned her feet, waggled her bottom, and...nothing.

"Stage fright?" asked Rufus.

"I need some peeing music. Will you sing for me?"

He paused his fap. "Sing?"

"Sing me a peeing song."

"What's a peeing song?"

"A song to make me pee."

"I don't know any peeing songs."

"Sing whatever."

"OK. Um..." For some reason, the first thing that came to his mind was: "Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl..." which he sang into her ass, in as deep a bass as he could muster. He knew only the chorus.

Happily, Kat knew some of the verses. She chimed in:

"As I walk through this world

Nothing can stop the Duke of Earl

And you, you are my girl

Doo doo doo doo dee dee, oh, oh

*

Yes, I...dum dum dum dum dum dee, oh, oh

Come on let me hold you, darlin'

'Cause I'm the Duke of Earl

So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..."

On the last "yeah" Kat let go a gusher. Despite her efforts to keep them spread, one of her long labia curled back around her finger and got in the way of her stream, dispersing it into a chaotic spray. She soaked the floor, her feet, her legs, the bed skirt. A few errant droplets spattered Rufus in the face, one in the eye, before Kat was able to shut off the tap.

She pitched forward, laughing, rolling on the floor in her puddle.

Rufus laughed, too, even as he wiped the stinging pee-drop from his eye.

"You think that's funny?" Kat sprang from the floor and pounced onto her brother.

As she landed, there was a sharp crack. The tiny bed buckled. Rufus hugged his sister tightly to him, in a protective reflex. Their mattress slumped to the floor in stages, one corner at a time, as the bed's brittle wooden frame broke apart.

Once they'd settled, Rufus found himself smothered by pillowy boobs, a nipple poking his left eye. Kat's bush pressed into his belly, warm and slightly scratchy, like a wet wool cloth-very wet. In fact, the wetness was spreading.

Her body shook with laughter. She raised up onto her hands and knees, her big soft boobies bopping his face, blasting his abdomen with a hissing jet of piss. Then, shuffling backward, she redirected the geyser to his crotch.

Rufus moaned at the liquid caress. Kat's hot nectar coursed over his cock and balls and pooled under his ass. He strained upward, centering his most sensitive spot directly in her stream, moving so close that her pubes tickled his shaft.

For such a diminutive human, Kat's bladder contained multitudes. She peed and peed and peed. All the while, her body convulsed with laughter, causing her stream to surge in erratic bursts.

Meanwhile, Rufus quivered in ecstasy. His balls tightened, portending a massive eruption. But before they went critical, Kat's torrent died to a warm trickle. There was a final quick spurt, a fading drip-drop, and she flopped onto his body, spent.

She used his pee-soaked torso as a Slip 'N Slide, squealing with glee as she sloshed side-to-side on her belly and boobs. But her pollywog-wiggle ground to an abrupt halt, her laughter contorting to an "eep!" when her snatch snatched the head of her brother's cock. Her butterfly lips wrapped around the tip, lining him up at her threshold.

Her body locked in a strained position, Kat stiffly jerked her head, flipping the hair from her face, and met her brother's gaze. They searched each other for an excruciating moment. At last, overcome, Rufus raised up to kiss his sister's mouth. Lips parted. Tongues grappled.

It wasn't an act of will. Though their bodies remained tense, frozen, some irresistible force seemed to be drawing them together. Millimeter by millimeter, Rufus entered his sister.

She was lubricious, but tight; he was girthy. She whimpered into his mouth as he stretched her. She clawed at his shoulders, penetrated him with her tongue. Her saliva flowed into him, and he swallowed it thirstily.

Before he'd gotten halfway into her, without warning, Rufus spasmed and bucked. His balls unloaded into his sister's clenching cunt.

Kat misinterpreted her brother's wide eyes, gaping mouth, the choking noise coming from his throat. "N-no?" she cried, moving to dismount.

Rufus grasped her by the hips, wouldn't let her get away. "Yes!" he insisted. "Yes!"

Kat let her body go slack, let gravity and her brother's guiding hands take over, let her pussy relax and surrender to his almighty shaft.

Rufus palpitated at the sensation. He clutched at his sister's squidgy rear. Her cunt was almost too snug, too slick, too searing hot for his post-orgasmic cock to bear. But bear it, he did. She swallowed him to the balls.

Deep inside her, he felt his cock swell with a new erection, without having ever gone soft. It'd never done that before. He hadn't realized it was even possible. Delighted, he tested his brand new stiffie with a couple of deep, gliding thrusts. It felt like the real McCoy.

Kat motioned for him to be still. She wanted to run the fuck.

Typical, thought Rufus. But he didn't mind. He was content to lie back and let Kat use him for her pleasure. He had plenty of stamina and, just then, little urgency. Actually, he didn't know if he'd be able to cum again. Two pops with one erection-was it possible?

If not, it mattered little. For the moment, he was simply enjoying the sensations: the mammalian heat of Kat's body, the opulent softness of her swollen breasts, the oozy wetness of her lips nuzzling into his chest, kissing and sucking and licking the salt from his skin, the fraught perturbations of her hips, the grinding of her clit as she fucked him in tightening circles, the rising intensity-the neediness-of her whimpers and moans, the feeling of unison, of rebellion, of elation at sharing this most rarefied of experiences with his sister, his twin, his best friend, and his favorite person in the world.

Her fuck grew ever more frenetic. Each thrust of Kat's hips pumped a squelching wavelet of piss out of the sodden mattress. She huffed sultry breaths into her brother's chest, sucked hard on his firm pectoral, nibbled, bit. Her fingernails dug crescents into his shoulders. She was going to draw blood.