The Peek-Chique Account

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Support at Air Time

"Now I can inspect you properly. You are a natural blond, obviously. However, I do not like to see pubic hair. The maid will shave you. In the meantime, your nipples are not of sufficient size. So, we have some work to do."

Madame rings and this time the black maid enters, wheeling a cart. On it are a basin of steaming hot water, rolls of small white towels, a can of shaving gel and a basket of small razors. In another basket are some clear plastic cylinders, some air tubing, and a small hand pump. Another basket has some tweezers, and some other paraphernalia I have not seen before.

The maid kneels on the floor in front of me, between my outstretched legs. Madame stands over us, and directs the maid as she shaves off all my mons hair. Then she shaves my lips. Then she tilts me up and shaves me below to my anus. Her firm black fingers spread me at every angle, pulling my skin taught and working methodically. She totally denudes my private parts. In my humiliation I focus on the mantel above the fireplace, holding myself as still as possible. Finally the maid stands aside for Madame's inspection.

Madame leans on me, placing one hand on my thigh while with the other she fingers me everywhere, searching for any missed hairs. She looks me straight in the eye while she subjects me to this indelicacy, and I know I am not to look away. Eventually she straightens up and dismisses the maid.

"That is much better. I think by now your legs must be feeling some strain, no?" I agree that this is the case. My arms and shoulders are beginning to ache too. "Then you would probably appreciate some support. I will have Wilhelm arrange it."

The huge blond butler reappears, his cock flaccid once again but still hanging long and low outside his trousers. I avoid his eyes as he appraises my new position and denuded parts. He is carrying a pole about 18 inches high with a large, square, flat metal base. Madame hands Wilhelm a shiny red item from her cart and he affixes it to the top of the pole. Madame then takes the pole and attachment from him, and shows it to me.

"Have you seen one of these before?" I tell her truthfully I have not. "Notice the attachment. See the rounded tip and the series of bulbous shapes below it? This is designed for anal insertion. Have you had one put up you before?" My expression tells her I am an anal virgin. "Very well. I will lubricate this one for you."

That done, Madame supports me while pulling me forward and Wilhelm positions the anal pole below the chair. I am eased back into position and immediately try to rise when I feel the tip pressing into my anus. "Ease yourself down onto it, and in time you will find it a nice, comfortable, full feeling."

Seeing my reluctance to lower myself further, Madame adds, "I can, of course, have Wilhelm extend the length of the pole."

I realise that, as my legs and arms fatigue, I will sink lower so I try my best to accommodate it at its current height. As Madame and Wilhelm watch, I take the tip inside me, and then slowly ease myself down onto the first bulb. I gasp as I slowly force it in. The last bulb is the biggest and I whimper as I try, unsuccessfully at first, to take it up into me. Finally I get it into me and now I am fully impaled on the pole. The plug fits tightly and I try to support myself more with my arms, to relieve the pressure. This pushes my breasts up even higher.

"Now that you are supported, I will attend to your nipples. Wilhelm, assemble the equipment."

Wilhelm attaches the hand pump to air lines that end in two small, clear cylinders. In the warm room, my teats are barely showing so, while Wilhelm is busy, Madame readies them as I had done in play a little while ago at home. But Madame demands faster results; she pulls, twists, pinches and squeezes until I wince and gasp.

Then Madame takes the pump, while Wilhelm positions the ends of the cylinders between the seams of the leather bra and over my newly aroused nipples. Madame works the pump and Wilhelm pulls a little to ensure suction. Then he steps back to watch the proceedings.

Madame increases the vacuum. I feel my nipples being slowly sucked up. The more they are sucked, the more they ache. And the more they ache, the more Madame increases the suction, until I cry out in agonized pleasure. "Oh, Madame, please…"

"Silence! You will achieve the extension I feel is necessary and you will have no say in the matter, do you understand?" I nod, panting, biting my lower lip in ecstatic agony, as my nipples are pulled and pulled. I throw back my head and the new alignment of my spine pushes me further onto my 'support'. "Oh, oh, oh!" I know I am not supposed to cry out, but I can't help it.

"Slut! Are you wet? Put your finger in your pussy and show it to me!" The anal plug presses fully into my back passage now, as I contort to obey. I press the index finger of my right hand to my vaginal opening and hold up the wet tip to Madame.

"Lick it." I open my mouth and protrude my tongue, and wipe my sweetly scented finger on it. In my side vision, I see Wilhelm is working his colossal penis again.

Mercifully, Madame lets me clutch the chair frame once more while she disconnects the cylinders, but the valves hold the suction and keep them clamped and upright upon my poor engorged nipples. At Madame's nod, Wilhelm connects another cylinder and air line to the pump. He then applies the new cylinder to my clitoris and Madame initiates suction once again.

My button is swelling. Madame engorges it until I start to buck, the ache between my nipples and my clitoris ebbing and flowing together into unified ecstasy. I want to be fucked in my hole! I want Madame to use me! I will do anything for her, anything to come!

Madame releases the tubing from the cylinder clamped to my throbbing clitoris. My head hangs down over my cylinder-tipped breasts and I whimper; dreading, yet eager for, whatever is coming next. Madame lifts my chin and looks deeply into my eyes; I can barely focus now. I lick my dry lips, and she smiles.

"You may rise now." Madame watches while Wilhelm holds down the anal pole. I gasp as I slowly pull myself off the largest bulb, and then the smaller bulb, and finally the tip comes out. Madame leads me back to the wide, overstuffed, low backed chair. I wait, my nipples and clitoris pulsing in their prisons, as she plumps up some cushions and then I arrange myself as she commands, propped back with my legs draped over the arms. I watch in disbelief as she presents her back to Wilhelm, who unzips her red velvet dress. She is harnessed. With morbid fascination I take in the black leather belt with Y straps converging on a wide steel ring, from which straps pass down and around between her long, slender legs.

Chapter 5: Intimacy and Gratitude

Striding now in her high heels, Madame returns to the cart. She stands with her back to me and I see how the harness straps wrap firmly around her buttocks and attach at the top of her belt. She is having Wilhelm make some adjustment to the front of the harness. Then again she turns to me, a red rubber penis now protruding from the harness.

"How wet is she, Wilhelm?" The butler approaches me and coolly inserts a finger deep into my vagina.

"I would recommend a toweling, Madame".

"Prepare her." Wilhelm returns from the cart with a towel, and three sets of tweezers. He kneels between my legs and I submit to his ministrations, trying to breathe regularly while I fix on the ceiling. First, he releases the valves on the cylinder clamped to my clitoris and then he attaches one of the long stemmed tweezers to the base of my now engorged clit. He makes some adjustment to the tweezers, and I feel them pinching tighter and tighter until I bite my lower lip to stop my cry. Then, he does the same to my nipples. Finally, he pushes two fingers into my vagina several times, wiping them dry on the towel each time until he has most of my juices removed; he then stands back to allow Madame's inspection.

Madame pulls on each of the tweezers. They are apparently sufficiently tight, except for the right nipple which she tightens by sliding the tweezers' little ring a little more up towards the nipple. "It is very nicely elongated, we mustn't allow it to diminish now, must we?" she asks. Thinking it is a rhetorical question, I do not answer.

"Wake up!" Madame slaps my left breast, and then fast as lightening pulls up and down on the tweezers attached to its nipple.

"Ohh, oh, oh, no, Madame! No, it must stay up, Madame!"

"Stay awake! Now, push yourself further back. I want your head hanging over the back of my chair." I do as she says.

"Turn your head, face Wilhelm, and open your mouth". As I comply, I see Wilhelm approach with his penis in his hand. It is now, surely, fully extended in width and length. It is deep red, except for the head which is purple, and dripping clear liquid. As I watch his approach, I feel Madame climb between my legs and, once again, something firm is pressed to my anus.

"This is a little larger than your last treat. Now, return the favour Wilhelm did for you, and dry his head."

I am not certain what she means me to do; I hesitate and instantly feel the tip of the anal plug being pushed up me.

"Lick it!"

I stretch my neck a little, and quickly lick the clear liquid from the head of Wilhelm's penis with the tip of my tongue.

"Squeeze it." I reach up and do as she commands, producing more drops. I hold Wilhelm's shaft as I prepare to minister to him again.

"In your mouth this time!" The first bulb of the new anal plug is much bigger but I feel Madame push it up me in half the time it took me to take the smaller one. In shock, I lurch and suck in more of the penis head than I had intended. Suddenly all of it is in my mouth.

"Good. Now, suck him!" The pressure is enormous as Madame works the last bulb up me, and frantically I begin to suck on Wilhelm's fat, purple head. Wilhelm looks down at me impassively as I make embarrassing slurping noises.

"Lick his shaft!"

As I slide the butler's huge shaft back and forth across my mouth, I work my tongue and lips along the underside of it, salivating and drooling over both of us.

Then I feel my clit being pulled up by its tweezers, and my lips are spread apart. Something large and firm is pressing at my vaginal opening. My tongue flicks fast with anticipation around the base of Wilhelm's shaft. He slips a hand under my head to support my aching neck while I pleasure him.

"Suck his balls!" Obediently I lift Wilhelm's bulging scrotum to my lips and bury my face in his smooth sac, mouthing it and sucking it. Then Madame lunges into me, ramming the firm dildo into my cunt. Now I am stuffed in my ass and my pussy.

I scream and shake in agonized pleasure at the long awaited vaginal penetration. Wilhelm quickly silences me by stuffing his cock into my open mouth. I can feel the contours of the anal plug through the wall of my cunt as Madame works the dildo with a hard, fast pumping action. Then Madame withdraws, and jiggles the clitoral tweezers as I gutturally moan in mouth-stuffed, suffocating agony. I want the dildo again. I imitate the motion I want Madame to perform on me, thrusting my hips while I plunge Wilhelm's cock with both hands in and out of my mouth. He is thrusting his hips too, and I take as much of it as I can, breathing deeply through my nose so as not to gag. Madame ignores my physical pleading, jiggling the tweezers on my engorged nipples instead.

Then, mercifully, Madame reenters me and gives me a few good, hard, thrusts. But then she withdraws again, and Wilhelm slides himself out of my mouth.

"Get up." Disappointed, I stand aside with my head bowed as Madame lays the length of the sofa, one foot on the floor, her legs spread wide. "Bend over and get your face in my pussy. Pleasure me!"

I bend over the arm of the sofa and spread Madame's lips apart. I flick my tongue tip over her clitoris, then take it in my mouth and roll my tongue around it. I lick the insides of her lips as I hold them open; I lap and suck at the juices from her pussy. Then she takes hold of my head and pumps her buttocks, wiping herself up and down my face, spreading her juice on me. I hold myself still while she does as she likes, still holding her lips apart for her, keeping my tongue out like a Maori warrior to please her.

I sense Wilhelm position himself behind me and, as he grasps the laces of my corset, I spread my legs for him. The plug is still inside me and as he plunges hot and hard into me, I scream into Madame's quim. He alternately does me hard and fast, then long, deep and slow. His rhythmic banging pushes my face into Madame's pussy, the tweezers swinging unbearably on my teats, my clamped clit pulsating in time to his thrusts.

After some minutes of this, while I am tonguing Madam, Wilhelm pulls out of my pussy. Madame pulls my head up and tells me to unclip my nipples and take off my bra. Quickly, I do as she says.

"Now, kneel before Wilhelm and offer up your breasts to his cum." I kneel and cup my breasts up to Wilhelm as he towers above me. He leans back with one hand on his hips, the other busy working up his cum.

Madam pulls my head back by my hair to catch it as he spurts. Gratefully, I receive the copious white stream on my face and in my open mouth, over my chin, my neck, my hair, both my breasts and my engorged nipples.

A Successful End

Madame releases me and I collapse, exhausted, to the floor. After a while, Madame rolls me over onto my back, spreads my legs and I feel my clitoris finally liberated from the talon grip of the tweezers. Firmly, slowly, while I gasp at the release, Madame removes the anal plug.

"You may get dressed."

Eventually, dazed, I rise weakly to my feet; she is seated now behind the desk, dignified, still naked, one hand extended in invitation towards my bra, thong, and skirt in a neat pile before her. Wilhelm is nowhere to be seen. As I approach the desk, I see she is still wearing the harness and dildo. Hesitantly, I retrieve my clothes, and dress as she watches me. I'm still coated with her juices and Wilhelm's spunk, but I don't care.

"Tell me, Jessica," it is the first time she has used my name. "How did you like me ramming my dildo up you?"

"I, I liked it, Madame."

"And Wilhelm's cock, did you enjoy sucking it?"

"Yes, Madame."

"Did you expect to take an insertion in your ass tonight, Jessica?"

"No, Madame."

"Did you like it?"

"Uh, eventually I did, yes, Madame."

"And did you expect to have your nipples and clit enlarged tonight, Jessica?"

"No, Madame."

"Did you enjoy having that done to you?"

"Yes, Madame, I liked it very much."

"Did you enjoy having a stranger's cock up your cunt tonight, Jessica?"

"Yes, Madame."

There is silence, while Madame lets me reflect on the statements I just made.

"Have you ever had sex like that before, Jessica?" with this final question her tone is soft, warm, a kind light in her steady grey eyes. She is smiling at me.

I stare, open mouthed at this red devil woman. "No, I have never had sex like that before. Never. I'm never going to forget it, and I'm going to think about what I just said for a long time, because I did enjoy it. I really did."

"You think about it while you rework the advertising campaign, Jessica. Remember everything you did while you were wearing your client's products, and everything you felt."

"Jessica, you must know that there are thousands of women, just like you. They vaguely know the promise of clothes like these, but they only vaguely know. The sexiest clothes hint at the deepest pleasures; until tonight, you too could only guess at what those pleasures might be. Take your newfound knowledge, and instill the shock, the taboo, the fear and the release into your work. This is the message Mr. Ambrose wanted you to not only hear, but also experience. Remember this night."

"Now, off you go. A taxi is waiting to take you home. Wilhelm will give you your jacket and cape on the way out. Good luck."

At the restaurant just around the corner from our office, a few short weeks later, the celebration champagne brunch is in full swing. Mr. Ambrose rises from the head table, and calls for silence.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to read to you a few words from the "London Advertising Journal". Listen to this…"

"The highly esteemed Ambrose firm," there are loud cheers, "has produced a singularly sensuous launch campaign for their new account, lingerie merchants "Peek-Chique"." More cheering.

"Everything about this advertising campaign speaks directly to the brain. In every aspect, one hears the dark whisper of desires, intentions, longings and urges. The campaign captures the very essence of the taboo, and brings it triumphantly to the light of day in a way that demands attention. This campaign defies the general public to deny the dark urging at its core. Sensual, provocative, if ever a launch campaign deserved international recognition, this is the one. Ambrose leads again."

The cheers rise to the ceiling; Mr. Ambrose turns to me and raises his glass in salutation. I could die with joy.

Thank you, Madame.

12