The Peep Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers

A new feeling of manliness accompanied me into my mother's bedroom. I felt more like her husband than her son, and she, the object of my desire, the woman of my youthful dreams, my ideal wife. I had seen my mother do battle against hardships of all kinds; a drunken, insolent husband, raising a young boy as a single parent, maintaining a nurturing household and good paying job.

I had always thought of her as a loving, but hard person who was prepared to kick whatever ass necessary in order to make a life for me and her. And this was true enough, but what I sensed from her now was a feeling of fulfillment, like a traveler who reaches her destination after a long arduous trip. I sensed that my mother was ready again to abdicate her position as head of household to me, that this was what she had been working towards and longing for. In that moment I was 'coming of age'. The feeling was exhilarating; I could literally feel a surge on manliness course through me, settling like a deep yearning in my loins.

I walked my mother over to her bed and gently pressed on her shoulders to sit her down. I was so overcome with desire, love, and lust that I dropped to my knees, buried my face in her full bosom and pulled her tightly to myself. Mother laid her hands on my head and stroked my hair as I knelt there and held her in worshipful embrace.

"It's alright, Michael," she said. "It's alright. I want this too."

wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers
12