The Peep Hole Ch. 03

Story Info
Coming together.
4.6k words
4.54
93.9k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wankRus
wankRus
101 Followers

Chapter 3 -- Coming Together

Summary of Chapter 2: Michael and his mother reconcile after the previous day's violent and emotional display of anger. Michael's mom explains the reasons for her emotional reaction to Michael's voyeurism. Through their tender sharing of their feelings and emotions, Michael and his mother embark on a new type of relationship.

As I rested my face on my mother's warm, soft breasts, I felt as if my whole body was bathed in a deep and rich coating of profound love and desire. Mother calmly and quietly stroked my hair as I covered her neck and her exposed cleavage with passionate kisses. My tongue darted between her extraordinarily soft tits and licked her salty, fragrant, and delicious flesh. I raised myself on my knees and found her eager lips, our tongues locking, swirling, and darting in and out of each other's mouths.

The sensation of finally possessing the woman I had longed for, masturbated for, dreamed of countless nights, and desired since I was a young boy was intoxicating. As we kissed, my nervous fingers unbuttoned her blouse, pulled the tails out of her skirt, and slide the delicate fabric off of her soft white shoulders. Once again I buried my face into her soft, spongy tits, kissing, sucking and licking any exposed pink skin I could reach. I squeezed each pointy bra cup so that more of her delicious titties spilled over the casing of her stiff, white brassiere. Mother moaned softly. I could feel her warm breath on my face as I made love to her pale-skinned old breasts.

Reaching in, I pulled first one tit then the other from its D-cup prison. Jiggling and swaying, they settled down over the soft flesh-roll of her tummy, only inches away from resting in her lap. Mother took hold of one of her long, sagging breasts with both hands and held the small pointy nipple to my face. Her areolas were not large, about the size of a half dollar coin, and each was crowned by a small, pointy, pale teat about the size of my own. I rubbed the offered nipple with my thumb, which brought a fresh breath of delight from my mother's shapely lips. I kissed her mouth again before descending to take hold of her proffered teat, and suckled her like the hungry child I once was.

Her other breast was hanging, sagging and swaying lewdly, spilling over the stiff support of her heavy foundation. Unsupported, it jiggled enticingly as I worked my tongue over its twin. Taking hold of her left tittie, I rubbed it against my face, so that I might feel its significant softness and pliability.

Like a man possessed, I began to suck each nipple alternately, nibbling and licking my mother's pert little points until they were red and stiff from my abusing attention. Lifting each pliable tit, I licked the underside of each, tasting the sweet and salty flavor of their hidden side.

Mother continued to stroke my hair as I suckled and made love to her bosom. Her eyes were closed, her lovely mouth slightly ajar, and her head tilted back as my ministry to her breasts took her to the erotic place I knew we were both heading.

Releasing her breasts, I slide my hands under her skirt, feeling the smooth nylon stockings that encased her lovely, full legs and thighs. Reaching further I found that she was wearing a girdle with suspender straps, as she often did. I felt for the suspender clasps and began to unfasten her tan stockings.

Mother had grasped hold of her breasts and was massaging each floppy sack, occasionally pulling on a sensitive nipple. She moved her face close to mine and open-mouthed, offered her lips and tongue to me. I sucked at them as I continued to unsnap her hose. The warmth of her soft thigh flesh was indescribable. All I could think about now was freeing her from her foundation so that I might reach the prize I was longing for so desperately.

One by one I pulled the sheer tan stockings off her silky thighs, down past her full rounded calves and over her delicate feet, where I paused to bath each in a shower of kisses. Mother sighed, appreciative of my attentiveness, and squeezed her tender nipples with delight. Reaching under her skirt I grasped the waistband of her girdle and her panties, and began to pull them down. She raised her hips to offer her help, and in one smooth motion, her bottom was free from its cotton and spandex enclosure. Next came her skirt and again she lifted her hips to clear the way. This accomplished, I was now gazing at the full furry triangle that covered my mother's secret places.

My cock felt incredibly hard as I got to my feet and hurriedly pulled off my shirt and slide my pants and underwear past my ankles and off my legs. I stood before her completed naked, my cock fully erect and perpendicular to my sweating, anxious frame. I knew that all possibilities we open to me, but for a moment I was unsure what to do next. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to spread her legs and lick the tart juices of her pussy. I wanted to touch every square inch of her all at once.

So many times I had seen her lovely mature body through the tiny peep hole in my closet and had masturbated myself into a frenzy, but now she was here with me, tits exposed, cunt exposed, my cock at the ready and my balls yearning to empty their molten contents. I knew that she would not refuse me anything I asked, she had told me as much, but now faced with a buffet of choices, I was not sure which pleasure to explore first.

I stepped back for a moment and let me eyes feast on her naked old body. She had released her breasts and they now sagged limply over the flabbiness of her tummy. I marveled at how long her tits were and how, in spite of her age, the skin was so pale, fresh, and even youthful in appearance. But this was no young woman, there was no doubt. Her upper arms, her inner thighs and the flesh-roll around tummy showed the inevitable signs of aging, but this did not diminish her loveliness in my eyes. She looked every bit the beautiful, stately, and curvaceous woman I had admired since I was a little boy.

"Mom," I said somewhat nervously.

She did not speak but demurely looked up into my eyes.

"You're beautiful, mom," I said with a nervous smile. "You're so beautiful to me."

In spite of all the intimacy we had so far enjoyed, she blushed when she heard me say that. She looked down at her saggy tits and the ribbon of flesh that encircled her waist. Her hands rubbed across her pliable titties and she cupped them in a gesture of shy innocence. "Oh, Michael," she said with a touch of sadness. "I'm old. I'm not pretty anymore like I used to be. I'm sagging all over," she said as she rubbed her flabby little belly.

"Mother, please." I scolded. "You are so beautiful. You have always been so beautiful to me."

"Oh, Michael," She said gratefully. She opened her arms in anticipation of a hug and I answered her request. I took her in my arms, delighting in the fell of her warm, soft skin against my bare chest, and kissed her fully and deeply on the lips once more. I reached behind her and unhooked the sturdy bra she wore, fully releasing her big tit sacks. I took them in my hands once again and felt their full weight and substance, and kissed each in turn.

Taking hold of her shoulder, I pushed her back unto the bed and gazed down upon my mother's beautiful nakedness. With renewed intent, I knew now what I wanted to do. Kneeling down between her knees I pulled her toward me by the hips, spread her legs wide and lowered my face toward her very hairy patch. She was much hairier than I had expected or had been able to discern from my peep-show views of her. Her pussy hair was light brown in color and covered her sex almost completely except for the thick lips which enclosed the warm entrance to her body.

Her pubic hair formed a distinct triangle shape over her pubic bone and the lower part of her tummy but trailed off over the creases of her legs, and feathered off onto the upper part of her inner thigh. I had seen hairy girls like this in porn magazines -- most of the girls I had dated shaved or trimmed their pussies - but had never had one in my grasp. I ran my fingers though the lush forest of her pubes marveling at the silky softness of it.

Just touching her soft cunt, I thought, could give a man an instant erection; it was so sensual and luxurious like real fur. To my surprise and delight, I noticed a fine trail of light brown hair that traced a path to her navel. So delighted was I, that I licked the fine hairs from the top of her pubic patch to her belly button. I paused there to lick and probe with my tongue, then kissed my way back down again. My mother tensed when I did this. She reached for my hand and, taking it into mine, we locked our fingers in a reassuring grasp.

I began to rub my face over your lush pussy mound. I could smell the sweet and tart aroma of her vagina as I rubbed my face over every part of her privates. The intoxicating smell of sweat, vaginal juice, and urine made my head swim with anticipation for the treasures that I knew I would find beneath her woolly covering. It was then that it occurred to me that this was the place were my father had entered 20 years previous. He had laid his seed here and from this very place I had emerged. Now I was kneeing between my mother's open legs as if in prayer, worshiping at the wellspring of my birth. With reverence and a true sense of the holiness of that place, I kissed her pussy over its entirety and licked the soft tender creases of flesh that joined her legs to her torso. My mother's excitement became more audible as I began to tease her most sensitive parts.

"Oh, Michael," she moaned in a whisper. "Oh, Michael, that's so good. Kiss me, Michael. Kiss me there."

With my fingers, I opened the thick lips of her delicious cunt. Hidden inside, like a wonderful treasure trove, was the pink and red flesh of my mother's womanhood. She was wet from our foreplay, the excellent smooth skin seemed to glisten even in the dim light of her bedroom, and the deep aroma of her sex gave no doubt as to her need for a man to fill her.

I had never been with a woman whose labia were so thick and large but this was only the first bit I wanted to taste. With a slurp I sucked first one then the other thick flap of wrinkled, brown skin into my mouth and pulled back to fully extend the succulent membrane as far as I could. Mother moaned again, this time sounding from deep in her throat. 'Just wait, mother dear,' I thought to myself, 'I've only just started.'

I pulled her large labia wide open and licked along the tender inner side, then let my tongue glide across the pinkness that guarded the entrance to her womb. My mother was clutching the bed sheets and her hips bucked with each flick of my tongue. I tasted her and it was good, very, very good. Her musk was strong but not unpleasant and it seemed to sweeten the more I licked at it.

It took all the restraint I had to keep from diving straight into her lovely cunt and savagely devouring it; so strong was her fuck-scent. I was unsure how long I could hold back my desire, but I wanted this, our first time at love-making, to last as long as possible. I wanted to make it imminently memorable for the both of us.

My tongue danced over my mother's tasty pussy, teasing her tender lips, flicking against her puckered vaginal opening. She arched her back as I delicately licked and lapped at her delicious cunt. Letting my tongue drift up along her slit, I began to focus on her protruding clitoris.

As I had discovered the previous day, it was as thick as the end of my small finger and was peeking out of the fleshy hood that protected it. I lowered my mouth onto my mother's little cock and sucked it while I teased it with vibrations from my tongue. Mother gripped the bed sheets tightly and lifted up her hips trying to push as much of her pussy into my mouth as possible.

"Mmmmm... Oh, Michael!" she moaned. "Oh, Michael, lick me honey, oh, oh, suck it, Michael, Oh..."

Sliding a finger into her wet pussy, I pumped slowly and probed deeply, rubbing my finger along the underside of her clit. Mother was moaning loudly now, begging me to satisfy her yearnings and thanking me for the pleasure my mouth brought.

"Oh, that feels so nice, honey! That feels so nice! Oh, that feels so nice! Please lick me, Michael, please honey."

Her encouragement alone was enough to drive me on but the taste of her pussy and the primal scent that came from her organ were absolutely intoxicating. I was drunk with fuck-lust. I moaned deeply into her cunt as I licked, sucked, and kissed my mother's most intimate parts.

Taking advantage of her raised hips, I removed my wet finger from her pussy and pressed it against her wrinkled anal opening. I loved ass-play and although most of my girlfriends had distained it, I had the feeling that my mother would not reject my anal advances. Mother nearly screamed as I first massaged her rectum then slowly pushed my index finger past her rubbery sphincter, one knuckle at a time, into her anal canal.

"Oh, Michael!" she sang as she arched her back and bucked her hips higher in the air. "Oh! Push it in. Push it in deeper! Oh, god, I'm going to cum, Michael! Oh!"

I sucked with genuine fervor at my mother's clitoris while I pumped my finger rhythmically in and out of her ass. With each stroke of my finger, she whimpered and moaned as her orgasm came closer and closer, until finally it hit her like a lightning strike. She bucked one final time, held her breath, and clapped my face tightly between her thighs as the electric shock of orgasm raged through her body.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!..." she repeated over and over and over again as her glorious cum reigned over her. I licked her gently until her orgasm subsided, then slowly extracted my finger from her bottom. Mother was breathing heavily now, her heart was obviously pounding from her shattering cum.

"You OK, mom?" I asked. I was a little concerned because of the violent nature of her spent ecstasy.

"Mmmmm, yes..." she said airily with a broad satisfied smile.

Her orgasm concluded, I now got to the business of taking care of my own stiff needs. I lifted her legs off the floor and swung them onto the bed, then spread them and climbed between. She spread her legs as wide as she could and waited for the penetration that she knew was coming and which she wanted.

Crawling up between her legs I glided my cock through her thick cunt hair and between her luscious lips until I found the entrance to her holy of holies. Pushing slowly, I let the head of my cock pop past the tight opening to her womb and feed the entire length into her in one smooth motion.

The feeling of being fully enveloped by my mother's pussy was beyond words. I felt my dick rest against her cervical wall and at that moment we both let out a deep, joyful sigh. I let my cock rest there a moment. Propped up over her body, my arms fully extended, and my eyes closed, I let the immeasurable feeling of having her warm, wet, wonderful pussy surrounding me register with each nerve ending in my swollen cock. I opened my eyes and saw that my mother was looking at me with an incredible expression that was mixed with love, passion, and joy.

"Oh, mom," I said with a dreamy-eyed smile. "It feels so good inside you!" And indeed it did. Her pussy, although not tight, felt like a warm, wet glove gently wrapped around my member.

"Mmmmm, yes, Michael," she cooed as she rubbed my chest with the flat of her hands and smiled in return. We just rested there, my cock buried deep inside her, and smiled at the sheer joy of what we were both feeling. Then, spontaneously, we both began to laugh from the profound joy of finally being joined in the most intimate way possible; not just a physical joining of two bodies, but the spiritual joining of two souls locked in love.

"I love you so much." I whispered, as I began to slowly but firmly piston into her delightfully warm and excellent cunt. I felt tears of joy well in my eyes as I made love to this beautiful woman. A single drop of love flowed down my check and landed in the wide valley between her breasts. She reached up and wiped the moisture from my eyes then brought a finger to her lips and tasted the salt of my profound joy.

"My beautiful man," she sighed as she rubbed my nipples and ran her hands down over my back and waist, pulling me as close to her as she was able.

She raised her knees up to allow me fuller access to her, and I fucked her slowly like this for several minutes, slowly and rhythmically. Her titties had flopped to either side of her chest and undulated with each stroke I took.

We never took our gaze from each other, each of us looking into the loving eyes of other. So intense was our connection that I felt as if every nerve ending in my body had come alive. With each inward stroke I could feel every nuance of her vaginal cavity, and every time I pulled back I could feel her large, thick labia gripping and sucking at my withdrawing cock. I had never felt anything so wonderful and sensual before.

"Can you feel that, mom?" I asked in wonderment. "I can feel everything inside you."

"Mmmmm..." she purred. "I know, Michael, it feels wonderful."

Soon the feeling of electric pleasure in my cock signaled to me that my orgasm was immanent and I announced this to my mother-lover.

"I'm going to cum, mom." I whispered, my face flushed red with passion.

"Yes, Michael, cum for me," she replied. And I did cum; a deep satisfying orgasm that only comes from deeply intense and intimate moments like the one that my mother and I just shared. I felt each spurt of hot semen pump into her and soon filled her vagina with warm seed. My mother continued to look up at me and smiled warmly with each spasm of my cock, each stream of semen that filled her incredible pussy.

I left my cock in her until it had shrunken back to its normal size, all the while showering my mother's face, her eyes, and her lips with tender, thankful kisses. She held me in her arms, rubbed my back and my ass, and returned my warm embrace. Exhausted, I rolled off of her and lay beside her. She turned her ass to me and nestled up against me in a 'spoons' position and took hold of my hand in hers. I reached over her shoulder, felt her soft tummy and titties and, cupping one soft breast in my hand, we both dozed off for pleasant slumber.

I woke up about half an hour later, my mother still resting peacefully in my arms. We were still in the spoon position and hadn't moved an inch during our short nap. I looked down over her soft white body as she lay nestled against me. My cock was already stirring again as I ran my hand over her lovely, soft skin, and let my fingers probe between her ass cheeks and over tender thighs.

The valley of her ass was very hairy, a continuation of the thick patch that covered her cunt. Each cheek showed evidence of a fine spray of soft hair that crept up out of the deep cleavage. Her pussy was soaked from the leaking semen which I had deposited there a short while ago. I found and rubbed her clit a few times, and my mother, now awake, wiggled her butt up against me.

Her long, supple tits splayed out in front of her and, unable to resist their softness, I reached over her body and took one in my hand. Mother leaned over her shoulder and offered her lips to me which I immediately coupled with my own, our tongues exchanging caresses.

I wanted to penetrate her again, I could not resist. My cock was now fully hard so I guided it to her cum-soaked slit, found the juicy opening and plunged the entire length of my dick into my mature lover. Mother sighed with appreciation and pushed her ass back into me in time with my hard fucking motion.

We humped madly for a few moments, but in my exuberance I pulled out too far and my cock plopped out of her juicy canal. I started to reposition my cock for reentrance but my mother took hold of my dick and placed it against the rosebud of her ass instead.

wankRus
wankRus
101 Followers
12