The Peep Hole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it here, Michael," she said softly, "In my behind."

I was stunned for a moment, unsure if I had heard her correctly, but she took hold of my cock again and placed the tip firmly against her puckered anus.

"In my behind," she said again and looked over her shoulder to look into my eyes, confirming her request. "It's OK," she said with a sheepish smile. "Go ahead."

I kissed her on the shoulder and proceeded to guide my cock into her rear end. Her anus resisted for moment and then suddenly I was in. The head of my cock had popped past her rubbery opening and I was now in her bowels.

"Ah!" mother exclaimed as my dick entered her behind, causing her to wince slightly in pain.

"You OK?" I asked. I didn't want to push in any farther unless she was willing to let me.

"Yes," she replied, again wincing from the discomfort of having my cock firmly stuck in her rear. "It hurts a little, but it's OK. Don't push for a minute. Let me get used to you. You're really filling me up," she said looking over her shoulder and giving me a pained smile.

I reached around in front of her and began fingering her clitoris hoping that perhaps that would help her take her mind off her anal discomfort. After a moment or two, mom began pushing her ass back into me indicating that I could push further into her. I did so. Slowly, slowly until almost the entire length of my cock was in her rectum.

"I haven't done this in a long while," she said through her teeth. "So please go slowly until you feel me relax." Mom was breathing a little stiffly as I slowly extracted myself. I watch her hairy sphincter distend as I pulled my cock out of her, refusing to let go. She sighed with a loud "Oh!" as I pulled about 4 inches of dick-meat out of her butt, then slowly pushed back into her again.

After about a minute of this slow advance, her ass muscles began to relax and I was able to pick up the pace a little. Mom had her hands buried in her crotch, massaging her pussy as I fucked her from behind. Her ass being so tight, it didn't take long for me to feel the sensation of my orgasm coming on.

"Uhhh.. Mom, Uhhh..." I moaned and she knew that I would soon be spilling my seed.

"Ahhh..." my mother replied as she frantically rubbed her pussy. I could feel her tensing up and knew that she would cum soon. I tried to hold back but I couldn't. With a sudden jerk, my balls constricted and I started spewing semen into my mother's bowels. Soon after, she started cumming too. The two of us were writhing together, my hot cum overflowing from her ass. I held her tightly as I bucked into her with each contraction of my cock. I could feel my semen blasting into her, some leaking from her tight, brown ass hole.

It was glorious! I had never had anal sex with anyone before even though I had tried with several of my former girlfriends. I never thought in my wildest imagination that I would ever have the opportunity to ass fuck my own mother. I held her tightly as both of our orgasms subsided, both of us breathing heavily. My mother cooed softly. I held her warmly and kissed her shoulders and neck. She bucked several more times as the final throws of her cum washed over her. She was smiling, satisfied, and so was I.

"That was wonderful," I whispered in her ear. "I never felt anything like that before."

"Mmmmmm, so good," she replied with a dreamy, far-away voice. "I wanted to give you something special. So good..."

We laid there together, tightly in each others arms, my hot breath caressing her neck. I had never felt so completely satisfied in all my life. We lay together for a long while, cuddling, kissing and petting each other.

EPILOGUE

We had been mother and son only a few days previous, but we were lovers now, and in love. It proved to be the best of relationships. My mother had made me her man, her husband, and she honored me as such each day we were together. As she had so often in the past, she denied me nothing that she could give.

And I honored her too, not only as the wonderful woman who bore me, but as my beloved wife, companion and true soul-mate. We never over rationalized our relationship with false morality. In fact, we lived both lives, as mother and son, and husband and wife, as naturally as we accepted each breath into our bodies.

From that day onward, we shared the same bed, although I kept my belongs in my own bedroom in order to keep up the necessary pretenses. When my mother turned 65 I convinced her to retire soon after so that she might enjoy her life more fully. She had worked hard enough for me and as the man of the house I wanted to care for her completely.

Never again was there anger or suspicion in our home, nor was there any regret as to the decision we made to become united as lovers. We shared everything in joy. I never longed for lovers of my own age because I new for certain that they could not compare to my lover-mother-wife.

Most of us search all our lives for unconditional love and most of us are disappointed in the end. I was fortunate. Many would call us sick, deviant, morally bankrupt, but I know with profound certainty that there is no other on this great blue planet that would love me as she, whom I love, truly love, likewise.

THE END

12