The Peeper and the Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Gangster Wei gives Reo a gift from South Korea.
1k words
3.91
12.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, hey, hey, Tanaka," a eighteen-year old Chinese boy said to Reo after the peeper opened his own apartment's front door, the Chinese gangster speaking Japanese with a Chinese accent. "I'm Li Wei. I fuck a new girl, or woman, each week. Sell people, buy them, the usual. And a mutual friend of ours hired my services. She wants me to entertain you, so you won't go off killing yourself. Because of that, I have a gift for you."

Wei Li placed his muscular arm around an eighteen-year old girl's shoulders.

The girl was slim, her skin lighter than Reo's, lighter than Wei's skin. Her black hair was long.

Reo was aware the girl was Korean, South Korean, the peeper assumed.

Wei took the Korean girl's hand, moved into the apartment without an invitation, as if he owned the place.

After releasing the Korean girl's hand, the Chinese gangster closed the apartment's front door, locked it.

Reo furrowed his eyebrows, but he did not speak.

Wei trained his eyes on the living room.

The room had zero furniture, zero decorations. A black cellphone sat near a wall, attached to a white cellphone charger connected to an outlet.

In the kitchen, a chip bag sat on the counter. The chips were Reo's dinner.

Wei shook his head.

"I should've expected a guy who got disowned by his parents to be living like this. Hey, at least you don't have to sleep on sidewalks and parks, right?" Wei said to Reo.

Reo nodded.

The Korean girl took off her shoes.

Wei kept his shoes on.

"Min-hee, suck." Wei said, pointing to Reo. Min-hee moved to the spot in front of Reo, kneeled, forced Reo's school pants and boxers down. "I taught her how to say suck in Japanese. That way she knows when to give me, or someone else, a blowjob."

Min-hee grabbed Reo's huge, nine-inch long cock, keeping her eyes trained on it.

She spoke in her native Korean dialect before taking five cock inches into her warm mouth.

The girl inhaled through her mouth, moved her head forward and back at an quick pace.

Reo opened his mouth a bit, relishing the warmth shrouding his cock, while Wei moved to the spot behind the Korean girl. The Chinese gangster held the girl's hair back.

As warm saliva that wasn't his clung to his erection, Reo listened as Wei said, "Hope you're enjoying your gift, peeper."

Reo stroked the top of Min-hee's head, longing to thank her for the appreciated blowjob.

His heart pounded in his chest at an quick rate.

When pre-cum leaked from Reo's saliva-soaked cock, Wei yanked on Min-hee's hair, forcing her to stop pleasing the Japanese peeper with her mouth.

Wei forced Min-hee to stand. He released her hair, shoved her into Reo.

"Fuck her from behind in the kitchen." Wei said as a command.

Reo nodded. After tossing his pants and boxers to the spot near his phone, he guided Min-hee into the kitchen.

The kitchen contained no table. It had counters instead.

"If you want to know, I took her from a distant village over in South Korea two weeks ago. Not even close to Seoul at all." Wei said with pride, entering the kitchen.

Reo moved Min-hee to the spot in front of a counter, placed her palms on it, stood behind the girl.

Reo was going to plunge his cock into a South Korean pussy.

"Hurry the hell up. Put your Jap cock in her Korean pussy. Your kind is perfect at that, right?" Wei said as Reo moved onto his knees.

Reo took off Min-hee's blue denim shorts, tossed them.

He gripped her pink panties.

"I love it when she wears those. I bought them for her, you know." Wei said as Reo removed Min-hee's panties. The peeper tossed them. "Oh, look at that pussy. There's going to be no virgin blood. I made sure of that."

Reo stood, gripped Min-hee's hips, bent the girl over, plunged his entire cock into her waiting pussy.

Warmth and pussy liquid met Reo's cock. It clung to him as Min-hee's pussy gripped his powerful erection.

Reo shut his eyes, relishing the warmth, enjoying the Korean's pussy.

"Okay. Now, fuck her. Give me a show!" Wei said.

Reo listened as heavy breaths left his nose. His arousal grew as he pulled his cock from Min-hee.

He thrust his hips forward, making the girl jerk forward.

The Japanese peeper pleased the girl with his cock, letting his skin slap against her ass, letting his huge cock work for him, as much as a college student desperate to not starve to death works for their boss who insults them most days.

Wei kept his eyes trained on the two teenagers as they had sex with each other. He was a current Chinese peeper, born and raised in Beijing, China, but now far from home.

He observed Reo moving his right hand from Min-hee's hip to the girl's back.

The Japanese peeper touching Min-hee's back through her black-and-white striped shirt, Reo trembled for a brief moment.

The eighteen-year old Japanese boy's body heat rose.

He moaned as Min-hee screamed.

Huge cum jets shot out Reo's powerful cock.

Female cum met the peeper's cock, leaving Min-hee.

Reo dropped his upper body on top of Min-hee, heavy breaths fleeing him, having had the best orgasm in his life.

Min-hee shut her eyes as tears descended her face.

Wei gazed at Min-hee as she cried, but the Chinese gangster had zero care for her possible sorrow.

"Two foreigners fucked. I bet it was that Foreign Fever that got you both such great orgasms, right?" Wei said before moving to the spot near the Japanese boy and Korean sex slave. He shoved Reo away from Min-hee, making the peeper crash into the wall. "She's back to being mine again. If you ever want to use her again, you need to pay. Understand?"

Reo nodded.

Wei scoffed. He said, "Báichī."

The Chinese gangster lifted Min-hee's shorts and panties from the floor. After pressing the panties to his nose and inhaling, he moved to the spot near Min-hee.

As Reo stood near the kitchen wall, he trained his eyes on Min-hee, hating the fact he had no idea how to save her.