The Peeper and the Bitch Ch. 05

Story Info
Saya has girl-on-girl sexy time with her lover.
2.8k words
3.5
7k
5

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Min-jin opened his eyes while moving into a seated position, heavy breaths leaving his body.

He patted his cock through his jeans and boxers, assuring himself his cock was attached to him.

The Korean took a deep breath, rubbed his forehead.

After pressing his back against the hotel room's bed's headboard, he turned his head to Dachi, who trembled while standing near the hotel's window.

The Yakuza man's moved his shaking hand to a blind covering the window, raised it, stared through it.

"Bad dream?" the Yakuza said in a weak tone.

Min-jin narrowed his eyes, the deep urge to lie strong within him.

But in that moment, he had the longing to be sincere.

"Yeah." Min-jin said, admitting the truth. He crossed his arms, sighed. "It wasn't about my sister, though. My old Japanese girlfriend-Yuri-cut my cock off. It was... bad."

Min-jin pulled his cellphone from his pocket, turned it on.

He had seven unread text messages from Sang-mi, eight missed calls from her.

"Fuck," he said.

He lifted his head from his cellphone, trained his eyes on the blank television.

Min-jin stared at his reflection.

He was a eighteen-year old searching for a girl his age.

The girl was not his lover.

She was a person he was aware existed before the two were born.

Min-jin had to find his twin sister.

If he did not find her, or if he found her corpse, he doubted he would be eager to be alive next year.

"I'm going to have to call her, though. I need to get used to speaking Japanese again. I need to be completely prepared." Min-jin said.

Dachi turned, faced Min-jin. He said, "You keep talking like you're doing all this by yourself. I'm here. I speak Japanese, obviously. I'll interpret if I have to."

Min-jin shook his head, dialed Yuri's cellphone number.

"You look like you're going to die. If you do, I need to find my sister without your help." Min-jin said, pressing call on his cellphone.

He brought the cellphone to his ear.

"I'm not going to die. This fever is bad, but it won't k-" Dachi started saying.

He dropped.

In Tokyo, Milo held a DVD case containing a Japanese movie set in 1999, the eighteen-year old walking towards the Ito mansion.

Warm excitement filled his body as he walked.

He was ready to give Saya the gift, have sex with her after the couple watched the movie together.

No cloud drifted in the sky.

The sun bathed Milo in its warm light.

In a nearby tree, blue birds chirped, singing.

A bee moved fly to a spot Milo's face, didn't sting him, left.

Milo's left shoe bottom met the asphalt driveway, lifted off the driveway, met it.

Milo grinned.

When he was almost to the mansion, he trained his eyes on Saya's bedroom window.

Saya moved into view.

A girl Milo never seen before moved into view.

Milo chuckled, retrieved his cellphone from his pocket. He went to the phone's app that allowed him to view footage from the hidden camera he placed inside Saya's bedroom.

The hidden camera transferred audio to the user's cellphone, which meant Milo would hear the possible conversation inside his girlfriend's bedroom.

Inside her bedroom, eighteen-year old Saya pulled the love letter Erino gave her from her school skirt's pocket.

After unfolding it, she read the love letter before saying, "I keep reading it over and over again. The words you wrote made this bitch cry, if you can believe that."

Saya turned her head to Erino.

The eighteen-year old Erino smiled, gripped Saya's shoulders.

"One day, you can write me a love letter too. And have sweet sex on our birthdays and holidays. That sounds nice." Erino said, her hands on Saya's school blazer. "Saya, I'll always have you soaking wet and satisfied."

Saya's pussy leaked.

The wealthy girl had dominated a boy with a huge cock in his own kitchen, but a girl she never spoke to before today made her pussy wet.

She had parents, a boyfriend, a peeper-who was not her boyfriend-she had used, a new girlfriend.

The fact Saya had a girlfriend made her lust more powerful.

Women and girls were more aware how to make each other more satisfied than boys ever could.

With her new girlfriend with huge breasts, Saya seen the universe she lived and had sex in as a better place than she seen it as yesterday.

If Saya pressed her lips against Erino's lips, she would express her love for the girl in an physical way.

Saya longed for Erino to make the first move to kiss her.

Erino was the type of person most people had the urge to kneel for if the girl with the huge breasts told them to kneel.

In the universe, people exist who radiate a vibe a royal would have.

Erino was one of those people.

In Erino's presence, Saya had didn't see abandoning anyone who was not Erino as as horrible.

She would be satisfied if her and Erino were the sole two people in the universe.

Saya's parents, Milo, Reo, were dull, annoying people compared to Erino Kashi.

Her pussy dripping wet, Saya was ready to lick Erino's pussy.

Saya was as ready to please Erino as much as a chronic masturbator is ready to bring themself to orgasm.

Erino moved her hands to Saya's cheeks.

The girl with the huge breasts had palms that gave Saya extra warmth.

Warmth coursing through Saya's cheeks, she folded the love letter without training her eyes on it, placed the love letter in her skirt's pocket.

Staring into Erino's eyes, Saya said, "I love you, Erino-chan."

Erino grinned, moved her hands to Saya's hips.

"I love you, too," Erino said.

Warm joy flooded Saya's body.

She wrapped her arms around Erino in a tight hug, closed her eyes, donned a smile.

Erino moved her left hand to the back of Saya's head, wrapped her right arm around the wealthy girl's body.

Birds sung outside, as if they decided to congratulate the human couple's love for each other.

When the two girls stopped hugging, Saya opened her eyes.

Erino held Saya's hand, brought her other hand to Saya's long black hair.

Saya's heart pounded.

The girl's hands shook with excitement.

Her pussy leaked.

When Erino brought her lips near Saya's, the girl with the huge breasts said, "You're mine."

Erino shut her eyes, moved her soft lips against Saya's lips.

Saya closed her eyes, moving her lips against her girlfriend's.

It was the first time Saya kissed a girl.

Kissing Erino was more amazing than Saya believed it would be.

She was aware having her lips against Erino's would be amazing but not as amazing as it was now.

The aroma emitting from Erino's perfume coursed through Saya's nose, made the wealthy girl long to be closer to Erino.

Erino massaged Saya's hand with her unoccupied hand, stroked her wrist, slid her hand from Saya's wrist to her jaw.

Holding Saya's jaw, Erino pulled her lips from Saya's.

Saya moved her lips closer to Erino's, attempting to kiss her.

Erino stopped holding Saya's hand, pressed her own hand to Saya's breast, which made the wealthy girl stop her attempt to kiss Erino.

Saya opened her eyes.

Erino kept her eyes closed. Without seeing Saya, she peppered the other girl's neck with tender kisses, using her soft lips to give Saya sweet comfort.

Saya moved her hands to Erino's lower back, clenched the girl's school blazer.

She longed to rub her clit against Erino's thigh. The lust growing stronger within Saya was as strong as her newfound appreciation for female-on-female romance.

Trembling breaths left her body at an quick pace.

Erino planted three kisses against Saya's cheek. She said, "You want me so badly."

Saya nodded, closed her eyes.

Erino hugged Saya, who had tears forming in her eyes.

Saya had kissed a girl.

She had kissed a girl who wrote her a love letter, gave it to her.

Milo, who Saya intended on ending her romantic relationship, never gave Saya a love letter he wrote.

Reo, who Saya attacked in a locker room after she caught him peeping at her, never gave Saya a love letter he wrote.

Saya viewed Erino as a person who deserved her kisses, her body, her love.

Holding Erino, Saya let warm tears descend her face.

"We're going to the bed." Erino said.

It was obvious she was the dominant girl in this lesbian relationship.

Erino continued hugging Saya while the girls moved their bodies towards the large bed.

The girls opened their eyes when they were near the bed.

With intense reluctance, they stopped hugging each other.

Saya moved onto her bed, lied on it, waited.

She flashed Erino a polite smile.

Erino grinned.

When the girl with the huge breasts moved on top of Saya, she shut her eyes before letting passionate kisses arrive.

They fondled each other with affection, kissed, smiled.

With each kiss, their lust grew.

Erino stopped kissing the other girl.

She straddled Saya, moved a hand to a button on her school blazer.

Saya trained her eyes on Erino as she began removing her blazer, intent on squeezing Erino's huge breasts within one minute.

When Erino removed her blazer, she tossed it onto the floor, took off her dress shirt, threw it onto her discarded blazer.

Saya opened her mouth a bit as she viewed Erino's huge breasts sitting inside a white bra.

"So big." Saya said, training her eyes on Erino's huge breasts, huge, brown aerolas, brown nipples.

Erino unclasped her bra, tossed it onto her dress shirt.

Saya's eyes widened a bit before she moved into a sitting position.

Erino smirked, gripped Saya's wrists, forced Saya's hands against her huge breasts.

"Sqeeze them." Erino said.

Erino's girlfriend squeezed her breasts, slid her palms and fingers against them, relished their weight in her hands.

After one minute, Saya rubbed Erino's left nipple with her thumb and index finger.

Erino stroked Saya's hands. She said, "Suck my breasts."

Saya held Erino's breast with both hands, moved her lips to its nipple, sucked it.

While stroking the back of Saya's head, Erino said, "I can't wait for you to make me cum."

Saya stopped sucking Erino's nipple.

She wrapped her arms around Erino as she brought her lips to the well-endowed girl's, closing her eyes.

Erino broke the kiss, forced Saya onto her back.

Two seconds passed.

Erino took off Saya's unbuttoned blazer, threw it.

Saya sighed when Erino fondled her B-cup sized breasts through her clothes.

It was a contented sigh.

Erino unbuttoned Saya's dress shirt.

"I love your body." Erino said when she stroked Saya's stomach with her hands.

Saya grinned.

"Sit up." Erino said as a command.

Saya moved into a sitting position.

After removing Saya's dress shirt, Erino threw the shirt.

It landed near Saya's blazer.

Erino pressed her lips against Saya's collarbone, unclasped her bra, tossed it.

Exposed, Saya's B-cup sized breasts had Erino's attention.

While Erino slid her tongue along Saya's right breast, letting warm saliva meet it, the wealthy girl chuckled.

Erino stopped licking the other girl's breast.

"Licking your breast isn't bad at all. You're going to be licking me soon, too." Erino said, which made more excitement and lust build inside Saya.

Saya appreciated how fantastic her day was so far.

It was the type of day where each problem in your life seems to vanish.

Erino moved onto her back, took off skirt, removed her panties, threw the clothing items.

Her brown eyes trained on the ceiling, Erino said, "Make me cum."

Topless, Saya went onto her hands and knees, moved her hands to Erino's thighs, brought her face near Erino's shaved pussy.

She inhaled through her nose, savored the pussy's aroma.

Saya was going to finger Erino, lick her dripping wet pussy, make her cum.

In that moment, fingering and licking the girl with huge breasts was the most important priority in Saya's life.

Saya used her right hand to spread Erino's pussy wider.

Panting, prepared to give another girl sexual ecstasy, Saya pelted Erino's pussy with quick but strong licks.

Moans fleed Erino.

She grabbed the back of Saya's head with both hands, her pupils dilated, more warm liquid emerging from her wet pussy.

"Keep fucking doing that!" Erino said in an trembling voice.

Saya moved her right hand to Erino's left thigh, squeezed it, licked Erino with a greater intensity, longing for her to cum.

When Saya shoved three fingers into Erino's warm, wet pussy, Erino gripped Saya's hair in her fists, released a loud moan filled with appreciated pleasure.

Erino lifted her hips off the bed.

Her legs trembled.

Her body shook.

Warm liquid sprayed out her pussy, splashing against Saya's face.

Erino panted.

Saya, pussy juice pouring off her face, placed her wet lips against Erino's lips.

The two girls kissed as Erino savored the post-orgasm bliss.

While exchanging kisses with Erino, Saya was sure she would never have a boy or man's cock in her pussy in the future.

After Erino moved Saya onto her back, she took off her skirt, threw it, removed her girlfriend's soaking wet panties, threw them.

Saya had brought an intense orgasm to Erino.

Erino had to return the favor.

It was courteous to.

Saya propped herself onto her elbows, trained her eyes on Erino while keeping her legs spread, waiting for her girlfriend's fingers or tongue to meet her pussy.

Her heart pounding, her fingers shaking in intense lust and fierce excitement, Saya fought the urge to finger herself.

The girl was aware Erino was going to please her, but Saya's impatience was as deep as the typical parent's love for their newborn baby.

Saya tapped her fingers against the comforter below her.

Hands moved to Saya's thighs, Erino touching her there.

Saya bit her lip, focused on Erino as she moved her mouth near Saya's thigh.

When Erino brought her tongue to Saya's skin, Saya cherished the wet tongue against her thigh.

She longed to cherish Erino's tongue against her clit.

Erino ran her tongue along Saya's thigh.

While Erino's tongue moved closer to her pussy, Saya tapped her fingers against the soft comforter harder.

"Come on. Please fuck me with your tongue." Saya had the urge to say but didn't.

She viewed Erino as a person more superior than herself.

If Erino intended on teasing Saya, Saya did not intent on preventing Erino from teasing her.

But the urge to have her pussy and clit licked did not fade.

It became stronger.

The girl clenched her comforter in frustration.

Tears formed, leaked from her eyes, meeting the warm pussy juice sprawled across her face.

Erino moved her tongue to Saya's other thigh.

It seemed as if Erino did not intend on pleasing Saya's pussy.

Neglected, Saya's pussy leaked.

Erino assaulted Saya's pussy.

"Fuck!" Saya said in an loud tone, lifting her hips off the bed.

Erino moved her hands to the girl's hips, forced them onto the bed, brought her hands to Saya's thighs.

Saya stopped clenching her comforter as Erino struck her pussy with her warm tongue.

Seconds passed as Erino kept her assault on Saya's pussy active.

Moaning, Saya brought her hands to her long black hair, gripped it, liquid from her pussy coating Erino's tongue.

When she closed her eyes in pleasure, she no longer seen the ceiling above her.

The pleasure became more powerful.

Warmth flooded Saya's body.

She moaned, did not stop moaning.

Erino massaged her thighs, adding to the warm joy coursing through Saya.

When the tongue tapped against Saya's clit, she said, "Erino-chan. Please... let it... always be this way."

Erino delivered rapid licks to Saya's clit for four seconds, letting the other girl moan in ecstasy.

The girl with the huge breasts stopped pleasing Saya with her tongue.

She lied beside Saya, who kept her eyes closed.

While stroking Saya's wet face, Erino said, "I'll always be here for you."

She forced Saya's mouth open, slid her tongue into it, shut her eyes.

While her tongue brushed against Saya's, Erino moved her fingers to Saya's clit.

At an fierce pace, Erino slapped Saya's clit.

Saya squirmed.

Erino rubbed her fingers against Saya's clit, pleasing the squirming girl with a rapid movement.

After squirming harder, Saya forced Erino to stop french kissing her, released a long moan.

Her body trembled harder than before.

Erino didn't stop moving her hand against Saya's clit at a brutal speed.

Liquid sprayed, emerging from Saya's pussy.

It soaked Erino's hand with its warmth, poured off it, dripping off the domineering girl's hand and fingers.

Erino kneeled, grabbed Saya's jaw with her soaked hand. She grinned before saying, "I'll always be here for your pussy, too."

Saya, breathing at an rapid pace, her eyes open, did not speak.

But her joy was obvious as she laughed.

Her laugh was a laugh a person would have when a smile is not enough to express their joy.

Outside, Milo moved onto his knees, dropped the DVD, let his cellphone hit the asphalt.

The birds did not chirp.

A wasp flapped its wings as it moved towards the American.

Milo wept.