The Peeper and the Bitch Ch. 09

Story Info
Saya takes a strap-on, like a true slut.
3.2k words
3.68
14.2k
4
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reo Tanaka was gone.

His apartment, where the eighteen-year old boy would eat in, sleep in, live in, had no one inside it.

No one came to his apartment to visit him.

It was as if no one would care if Reo died.

The day was Friday.

On a different Friday, in the past, ten Chinese gangsters had participated in kidnapping two teenagers.

One of those teenagers had been murdered.

As Reo was gone, there was another Japanese boy gone, whose favorite person in the universe was a girl Reo was aware existed.

Outside Japan, in a wide, three-story home in a country where most people spoke English, a Chinese man with a red skull tattoo on his right bicep kept his focus on the American eighteen-year old girl seated at a desk in the room.

When the girl had lived in Minnesota, she would cut her current, long strawberry blond hair, make it chin-length.

Living with the Chinese gangsters, the girl stopped cutting her hair.

She flipped a page in the one-hundred page long journal, which had English text, the journal written by a Chinese gang leader in Beijing.

Beside the journal, sat a paper sheet stack with Chinese text written on most of the papers. A pencil sat on the stack.

The girl was the kidnapped translator and interpreter for the Chinese gang occupying the mansion.

The Chinese gangster with the red skull tattoo was the one who took her from the home she shared with her white-haired grandmother in Minnesota.

"Keep up the good work, Lucy," the Chinese gangster with the red tattoo said, speaking English.

He patted her head before removing lint from her red, short-sleeved shirt.

"Thanks, To." Lucy said while the Chinese gangster moved to the bookcase in the room.

To pulled a thick book from it, which detailed America's history.

Using the light emitting from the sole lamp in the room, To read a random page in the book.

To was not born in America.

Twenty-nine years ago, To's mom gave birth to him in Sichuan, China.

As a young kid, To would catch mosquitos with Yong, sell them to a six and a half feet tall man with a strange obsession with mosquitos.

Many times, the money To had earned from catching mosquitos prevented him from starving to death.

When he was a teenager, he had left Sichuan with Yong, settled in Beijing where the Chines gang leader Ding hired both boys to help him make money from buying and selling people within China and outside China.

The people To had kidnapped and sold were not mosquitos, but To was intent on sacrificing' others normal lives to banish the suffering in his life.

Next week, he would visit his ex wife and daughter in Beijing.

After reading five pages in the book in his hands, To returned the book to the bookshelf, stepped to the spot near the window, moved the bright red curtains to the right.

A person shot a guard outside.

Moonlight glowing against the yard, the Chinese gangster outside dropped, while a person holding an pistol ran past, the person wearing a ski mask, black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes, their back against a sling-attached sniper rifle.

"What the hell was that? A gunshot?!" Lucy said as To pulled a bright red pistol from his pocket.

The pistol in To's hand was a weapon he hoped he would never lose.

He trained his eyes on the collapsed gang member outside, who pressed a hand to the gaping hole in his forehead before going still.

To would bring vengeance.

He turned to Lucy.

Lucy stood, grabbed the pistol she kept on the desk.

"We need to kill whoever's trying to kill us." To said before leaving the room with Lucy.

For To, killing a person to keep the other gang members safe was a duty he never regretted.

In the hall, Yong held a submachine gun as he stood next to Ding, who carried a pistol.

Ding ran a hand through his short white hair, coughed. He said, in Mandarin, "If we don't kill them, we'll torture them for a whole year straight."

To nodded, turned to the stairs.

"To, let's go downstairs and meet whoever it is." Yong said.

Yong moved to the spot next to To.

They had stood beside each other many times in the past.

In 2017, last year, they stood beside each other as their boss-Ding-slit a rival gang member's throat.

The rival gang member was a nineteen-year old boy.

"One of us is already dead. Let's try not to die in California, too." To said before descending the steps.

On the first floor, a Chinese man kept two pistols aimed at the mansion's front door.

His shoe bottoms against the bright red rug, he said, in Mandarin, "Come on. Come on, fucking idiot."

Bullets came.

They had emerged from the door, sped into the gangster's body.

He fired the pistols in his hands.

"Shit!" Yong said in Mandarin, but he didn't try moving the fallen gang member to safety. "You fucker! I'll shoot you in the eyes! Understand?!"

No bullets fired.

To didn't stop pointing his red pistol at the door.

Shouts emerged from the hall containing the water-filled tanks holding Ding's pet piranhas.

Five gang members emerged from the hall, each armed with weapons.

A gang member held an automatic black rifle.

Two bullets entered his head.

"Hey, what the f-?!" a gang member started saying before more bullets penetrated the wall.

The bullets entered clothes, bodies.

They killed.

To and Yong became the sole living gang members in the vast room.

To's hands trembled with warm rage.

He viewed the bleeding dead men on the floor, shifted his focus to the door.

A bullet collided with his leg.

"Fuck!" To said, falling onto his ass.

He opened fire.

Yong opened fire, letting bullets rocket out his submachine gun.

They stopped shooting when their guns lost all their ammo.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" To said while the bullet inside his leg continued burning his flesh. He placed his pistol in his pocket, clenched his fists. "We... can still kill this fucker."

Yong reloaded his submachine gun. As the scent from the gangsters' dead friends assaulted the living gangsters' noses, Yong said, "You're going to be fine, To. Right after I take this motherfucker out."

The attacker entered the room.

Three seconds passed.

Yong, a bullet having passed through each eyeball, dropped onto a corpse.

Warm tears blurred To's vision as he yelled.

He dragged himself to Yong's breathing body, reached for the submachine gun.

The attacker opened fire.

A bullet tore apart To's right index and middle finger.

He sobbed, as if he was still a starving child in Sichuan.

The attacker kicked To, forced him onto his back, stomped his stomach.

To yelped in pain.

"This isn't yours," a voice said in Mandarin before grabbing the watch secured around To's left wrist.

The voice belonged to a female.

The female spoke in an Japanese accent.

To trained his eyes on the attacker, who removed their mask, revealing a face To seen before.

To's eyes widened.

"You tortured Con to death, because your pathetic boss told you to, then took his watch," the Japanese female said, taking off the watch To donned. She put it on. "At least you'll die still having fingers."

To squirmed. He said, "Sorry. I'm very sorry."

The attacker shot To.

On that rug in California, To's life ended.

The attacker gripped their sheathed katana's handle, tugged the sword free, chopped off To's head.

The attacker flung To's head into Lucy's chest.

Lucy dropped to her knees on the staircase, pointed her pistol at the attacker.

The attacker fired.

Lucy, whose adoptive Chinese father taught her Mandarin and how to write in Chinese, died from a pistol's bullet.

Her corpse rolled, descending the steps.

While descending the steps, Ding pulled his pistol's trigger.

The gun jammed.

"No. No!" Ding said as he pulled the trigger again, desperate to kill, desperate to survive.

He dropped the gun, aware the attacker would kill him.

The attacker ascended the stairs until she reached the stair the standing Ding was near.

Ding emitted an trembling breath, sat on a stair.

"You kidnapped me and the boy I loved, made your minion torture him to death. And why? All because you hated Japanese people, never liked seeing them date the Chinese," the Japanese female said in Mandarin. She pressed her katana's blade against Ding's neck. "You're going to die."

Ding shut his eyes.

The sword pierced through his neck.

The ancient gangster's head dropped, making the Japanese female successful in her mission for revenge.

The next day, the eighteen-year old Saya stood outside her lavish home as the moon glowed in the dark-dominated sky.

Saya jumped when she spotted Erino walking towards her.

Erino wore a grin. She seemed as joyful as a lifeguard receiving praise for rescuing a drowning kid.

Saya ran towards the eighteen-year old Erino, aware her girlfriend returned from America with no harm done to her.

When Saya reached the spot near Erino, the girl with the huge breasts wrapped her arms around Saya, lifted her a bit as the girl hugged her, spun in a circle.

"I ended it with Milo. I texted him, just like you said." Saya said when she was on the ground and the two girls no longer hugged each other.

Erino smiled, stroked Saya's warm cheek.

Saya moved her hand to the back of Erino's hand.

"And now me and you don't have to worry about anyone ruining our love for each other." Erino said.

Erino moved her focus to Saya's lips.

Saya moved her focus to Erino's lips.

"Kiss me." Erino said as a demand.

Under the night sky, they exchanged kisses, made their tongues brush against each other's.

Erino slipped her hand into Saya's shirt, squeezed her breast through her bra. After Erino broke the kiss, she said, "Let's get inside. I'm going to fuck you with your strap-on."

While they walked towards the mansion, Milo stepped onto the driveway, scowled.

In Saya's bedroom, Erino shoved Saya against the wall.

The back of Saya's head struck the wall before the girl grinned.

Erino gripped her shoulders.

The girls stared into each other's eyes.

Erino glowered. She said, "How badly do you want me to fuck you?"

Saya smiled. Without shame, she said, "Very bad."

Erino gripped Saya's shoulders harder.

Saya managed to not yelp in pain.

"You want me to fuck you like a cheap slut?!" Erino said in a yell.

Saya nodded, her grin not vanishing.

Erino slapped Saya's pussy through her jeans and panties with one hand.

"Say it." Erino said before moving her mouth close to Saya's ear. "Scream it, slut."

Saya took a deep breath. In a scream, she said, "Fuck me like I'm a cheap slut!"

Erino smiled, shoved Saya hard onto the bed.

While Saya lied on her stomach, Erino pulled a black plastic bag from underneath the bed, took the strap-on out the bag.

Saya kept her eyes trained on a pillow, longing for Erino to touch her, longing for Erino's fingers in her pussy.

When Erino's hands forced Saya's ass in the air, Saya smiled.

She was ready.

"I'm going to love seeing your pussy again." Erino said while unbuckling Saya's belt.

Saya released an trembling breath.

"I can't wait to please you." Erino said, sliding Saya's jeans against the girl's ass.

When Erino exposed Saya's panties-covered butt, the girl with the huge breasts slammed her palm against Saya's ass.

Saya yelped.

"Actually, I want your ass all of a sudden." Erino said, squeezing Saya's ass cheeks. She laughed. "I'll get it."

Saya bit her lip.

"I'm going to make you cum." Erino said, pulling Saya's panties until they were near the girl's knees.

Erino, donning the strap-on and no other clothes, thrusted hard, causing the strap-on to meet Saya's pussy.

"Fuck!" Saya said as Erino pulled out. Erino thrusted. "Fuck! I love that!"

Erino yanked Saya's hair. Giving Saya another thrust, Erino said, "Take it all, my slutty girl!"

Saya jerked forward each time Erino thrusted forward.

Erino used her right hand to grab one of her jiggling huge breasts, squeezed her own nipple, while Saya moaned on the bed.

Erino smiled, gripping Saya's hair, adoring the fact Saya's shoes were still on.

"Fucking slut. You have your shoes still on. You wanted me to fuck you that badly?! Fucking whore!" Erino said, her words giving Saya more pleasure.

Within Saya's bra, Saya's B-cup sized breasts bounced when Erino thrusted hard into her.

Wet liquid wrapped around the strap-on's dildo.

Saya's jeans, panties, shoes were not off her body. As the strap-on's dildo moved out her pussy, she was aware her father and mother would disapprove.

It made more liquid leave her pussy.

Erino gripped Saya's hips. Her breaths left her body in short pants. Her huge breasts bouncing with no restraint, she said, "Who do you belong to, slut?!"

"Erino!" Saya said, warm joy filling her body, pleasure making more liquid flee her pussy. "I love you!"

Erino slapped Saya's back through her yellow shirt.

"Shut the fuck up!" Erino said, sounding as furious as a bride standing at the wedding altar while her husband to-be books a flight to France with no intention of heading to the wedding.

"Sorry." Saya said, choosing to not be silent.

Erino stopped thrusting, pulled the strap-on's dildo out Saya's pussy at an slow, agonizing pace.

Saya moved her fingers to her pussy, her deep lust preventing her from being satisfied with nothing pleasing her pussy.

"So, this bitch on this bed with me doesn't follow orders?" Erino said as Saya shut her eyes. "Okay, Saya. Okay."

Saya brushed her clit with her fingers quicker, trying to cum.

She opened her eyes when the fake cock moved into her ass.

"Ow! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Saya said, her ass stinging.

Her legs trembled.

Her arms shook.

She gritted her teeth, shut eyes hard, banged her fists against the bed, a fake cock delivering deep pain to her ass.

Erino slapped Saya's sides. She said, "How badly does it hurt?!"

Warm tears left Saya's eyes.

She pressed her face against a pillow, screamed.

Erino pulled out, moved her hips forward.

Saya jerked forward.

Her hands gripped the pillow she kept her face against.

Erino brought her hands to Saya's hips, dug her nails into her skin, causing more pain.

"I love you, too." Erino said while moving her hips back and forth, despite it seeming as if she held deep hatred for the suffering girl.

"But you're going to keep loving me, even when I hurt your ass!" Erino said in an excited, joyful tone.

Saya squirmed.

The strap-on's dildo, gripped by Saya's brown asshole, remained wet with Saya's pussy juice.

Two minutes passed.

"I'm going to cum hard." Erino said in an trembling voice.

Saya moved her face from the pillow. Tears descending her face, she said, "Make me cum."

Erino gave Saya three hard thrusts.

Warmth flooded Erino's body.

The girl with the huge breasts emitted a long, loud moan.

Liquid exploded from her pussy.

Saya screamed.

Her pussy sprayed liquid, splashed against her panties, the bed.

Erino pulled out.

Saya collapsed, moving onto her stomach.

Erino took off the strap-on while heavy breaths left her mouth.

She pressed herself against Saya, lying on top of her girlfriend.

"Amazing." Saya said, as if she couldn't speak two or more words.

Her huge breasts against Saya's clothed back, Erino laughed. She said, "What's amazing is how you're not mad at me."

The girlfriends laughed, their bodies holding joy as they relished the moment.

Milo arrived.

A scowl on the American eighteen-year old boy's face, he stepped to the spot near the bed before saying, "You two fucking idiots!"

Erino left the bed, pressed her hands against Milo's black shirt-covered chest. Nude, she said, in an polite but afraid tone, "Please leave. Okay? You're scaring us."

Milo bared his teeth, slammed his palm against her face, slapping the naked girl.

A eighteen-year old boy had slapped a naked girl with huge breasts, who was not a relative.

"Bullshit." Milo said before gripping Erino's throat.

"Milo! Fucking prick!" Saya said before leaving the bed, furious, ready to defend Erino.

Milo shoved Erino into Saya, who fell onto the bed.

"You probably don't even know what it's like to be scared!" Milo said, directing his words to Erino. "Not when you use people to make your life fun. You took Reo's love letter, pretended you wrote it, got Saya to fall in love with you. How can you be scared when you're completely confident everything is in control in your life?! You've got no reason to be scared. I don't even scare you, I bet. No, you have something planned. Meanwhile, Reo is going to be sold to Mongolians by some Chinese gangsters. It's some crazy, Chinese sex trafficking happening. Meanwhile, all you two can do is care about your own pleasure! My friend-Reo-is going to be gone by tomorrow, fucking idiots!"

Saya, her arms wrapped around Erino as the girl with huge breasts stood in front of her, narrowed her eyes.

"You liar. Did you really find out about Li Wei? You found out who he is, what he does, decided to lie and say he's going to sell Reo. Then you claim Erino stole the love letter from Reo. Me and you are done, Milo." Saya said, frustration in her tone, making it obvious she would have no issue with killing Milo.

Milo shook his head.

He opened his mouth, closed it.

It seemed impossible for him to not insult Saya.

Milo had told the truth, but Saya called him a liar.

Erino shook her head. She said, "Saya, let's sleep. This liar is stressing us out too much."

Milo slammed his palm against his forehead, rubbed his chest. Shutting his eyes, he said, "Fuck both of you. Damn you, Saya."

He dashed out the room, as if he was intent on rescuing a relative, who a knife-wielding man intended on killing.

When Saya was asleep on the bed fifteen minutes later, only dressed in her yellow shirt, Erino walked to discarded clothes on the floor.

She pulled a photograph from her denim skirt's pocket.

The photograph displayed her and Con, lying beside each other in her bed.

She stroked her dead Chinese lover's photographed face.

In a whisper, she said, "I killed all of them for you."

Closing her eyes, Erino hugged the photograph.

One minute later, Erino donned her clothes, her filling her mind with the moment Milo left the room with a hero's determination.

Chinese gangsters, Mongolians, Reo, the American intending on saving Reo entered Erino's mind.

She longed to view suffering, gore, death.

Her pussy leaked.

Her hands trembled.

She took a trembling breath, walked to the spot near the bed, kneeled.

With affection and love, Erino stroked Saya's warm cheek.

"I'm leaving again. I'll be back. Ito Saya, I do love you." Erino said in a whisper.

She pressed her lips against Saya's forehead.

When Erino left the room, Saya was alone.

Saya remained asleep, not aware how many people would die.