The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Story Info
Can a happy bachelor be tamed by his best friend's wife?
5.7k words
3.88
65.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smysecret
smysecret
30 Followers

Last night I visited my friends Dino and Donna.

That might not seem unusual: I have often visited them. The visits have followed a familiar pattern. Donna would cook her Italian recipes, and I would enjoy it. In return I pretended to flirt with her and make a public show of appreciating her good looks. Of course, I have never made a serious play for her. After all, she is my friend's wife!

After supper, Dino would take me to one side, and we would talk about football or boxing. Or politics.

Dino is a great guy in every point except one: when he gets going about political issues he is the world's greatest bore. He loves starting meandering discussions on pointless topics. Somehow he believes that the cause of every crisis is "the bandit American Army." Fortunately I am usually able to distract him into more interesting issues, but there are times that he will not budge.

That was the pattern till last night.

I really like Dino. Most of the time he is a natural guy, and his one flaw has always seemed harmless, if slightly infuriating to an American like myself.

Dino is the complete opposite to me. I am fit; he is quiet overweight. He is very much of a stay at home type; I love to party and meet women. He is strongly monogamous, and says that he does not even look at other women.

I think that he might even have a point there: Donna, his wife, is a stunning woman. Even I might settle down if I had a woman like her. Not only is she beautiful; she has a sweet sunny, personality that makes one feel good. When you meet her she certainly does not give the impression of anything but a good, devoted wife.

I don't let Dino dominate the conversation. I have my favorite topic too: I am not shy about talking about my girlfriends. I tell him how I work with women, what they look like without their clothes on, and exactly what we do in bed. Dino seems to enjoy listening to me: his eyes stretch at each new revelation.

I suppose I like Dino very much. He has been a great friend. I even met my present girlfriend, Holly, at his house.

I am sure that Dino is secretly more than a little envious of my conquests, but at the same time he is not always sure that I am not making things up. I know he thinks very carefully about my stories because he sometimes carefully questions me for weeks afterward trying to catch me out on some incorrect detail. For this reason I tell him nothing but the plain simple truth. I enjoy it each time he shakes his head in disbelief, having to concede that the story that I have told seems consistent and accurate.

In a sense my story started last week when I told Dino about my relationship with Holly: how we had sex the night we met at his house, how she moved into my place the next afternoon, and how good she is in bed. He quietly listened to it, shaking his head as usual. But when I told him that we have an open relationship, he could not credit it.

"Conrad, do you mean that Holly allows you to have sex with other women?" Dino asked, his voice shaking with shock. "How can that be? Isn't she jealous?"

"That's not a problem." I said glibly. "She has my permission to have sex with whoever she pleases, so neither of us get jealous."

Dino was dumbstruck. Several times he started talking, stopped in confusion, and then closed his mouth with another shake of his head.

"I think I understand your question," I ventured after a while. "We have agreed that while we really enjoy the sex, we are not ready to commit to one another. Holly knows my reputation, and so she understands that she would not be able to keep me from other women. An open relationship was her idea, but it suits me."

"I would never have thought that of her," Dino mused. He has only met Holly as a professional woman, and has seen her purely as a hard working, competitive manager with real steel. That she might have a sexual appetite to match her drive at work had never occurred to him. "But don't you get jealous?" he asked.

"Oh no," I answered lightly, "She tells me all about her boyfriends. It's quite a turn-on for me having a woman tell me about how she fucked another man. Hasn't any woman ever done that to you before?"

Dino's jaw moved up and down like a twig waving in the breeze, but he could not say a single word. I quickly changed the subject to motorcycle racing. It was about that time that Donna brought us our coffee, if I remember correctly.

* * *

I did not plan for last night's visit to be different. To be fair, I asked Holly, to go with me, but she said that she had taken some work home, and gave me a wink.

This surprised me: a wink is our code sign that we use when we are planning a seduction.

"Have fun," I said without any anger or jealousy. "Just tell me what you did in the morning."

"Certainly, lover," Holly replied graciously. "Remember that you must tell me what you were up to."

"I am going to visit Dino. It's unlikely that I'll get much joy there tonight," I said slightly testily.

"I know, dear," Holly answered softly. "Have you forgotten that you have had some fun at Dino's house in the past?"

"How could I forget?" I said passionately. "Still, if you won't be there, I doubt that it will be repeated."

"You never can tell," Holly chimed in cryptically with a blank expression.

Thinking nothing further of her words, I greeted Holly, wished her well and left.

Donna and Dino live only a few houses away, and I was able to walk the short distance to their house within a few minutes even though I was taking my time.

As soon as I knocked, Donna opened the door, and as usual her beauty almost knocked me over. I could have sworn that her smile was just a bit broader and more mischievous than before. She greeted me warmly. "Hello Conrad, it is so good to see you!"

She then took me totally by surprise by giving me a welcoming kiss. Her kiss was sweet, firm and straight on my mouth.

I returned the kiss, knowing that no woman who has kissed me like that has ever refused me. A moment later she drew back, just before Dino appeared at the door.

Dino did not seem to notice that we were both a little shaken from our greeting. "Hello Conrad," he boomed, "how are you this evening?"

"Fine, fine," I said, trying to be cool.

"Today I am very angry," he boomed once more, before interrupting himself. "Donna, please get the food onto the table, we are hungry."

Donna obediently moved to the kitchen whilst Dino continued. "Conrad, my friend, you have heard the news of that war the Americans are in? The Americans and wars." He shook his head sadly. "Today I wrote a letter to the newspaper, and maybe you will have some comment on it."

"Sure, Dino," I said, unable to add any enthusiasm. I wondered why Dino had to get into the topic that most irritated me. I tried to deflect him, but he would have none of it. He gave me a full description of the reasons for his letter and where he had gotten his information and how clever it was.

After a while, Donna came in, carrying some things for the table. As I looked up, she winked at me. The table was behind Dino, and she knew that he could not see her. As she put the things down, she blew me a kiss.

For the next few minutes, I did not know what to do. Dino insisting on going to his computer and printing out a copy of his letter. He read it to me with gusto. "I denounce the outright imperialism of the American nation," he began pompously. "Their continued attacks on the rest of the world must no longer be tolerated."

He continued in this vein, darting fervent looks at me to make sure that he was indeed making his point. My growing antagonism to my friend's views were nicely counterbalanced by my increased attention to his wife. Unknown to him, she had seated herself behind him and was giving me fine views of her legs. I tried not to look, but it was all in vain.

I have never been able to resist a pretty woman.

At last he cleared his voice and said in a proud voice, "Now listen carefully, Conrad, the end is a gem."

I nodded, thinking that his wife, not his letter, was the gem.

"Americans will soon learn that their military strength is puny compared to the moral superiority of their enemies. The pen is mightier than the sword."

I nearly snapped a correction to his ending, but held my peace at the last minute. I'm glad I did: it came in very handy when I left several hours later, as we shall see.

He turned to me in triumph. "Is that not a dramatic end to the letter?" he asked rhetorically.

He asked me my opinion, but before I could answer, he continued with his denunciation of all things American.

I would not have been able to answer in any case, because at the very moment that he asked his question, his demure little wife had moved her legs slightly further apart, giving me a grand view of her legs all the way to her lacy white panties. I had not realized that her dress was that short!

Before my eyes could pop out of their sockets, Donna returned to the kitchen. On the way, she turned around and winked at me again.

Suddenly I was glad that Dino was too busy talking to me to take note of what I was saying. I was convinced that I would not have been able to answer anything he said; I was simply too excited by the display his wife was giving me.

She came and went four times, each time giving me a more daring view. I wondered how I could show my appreciation for the views Donna was giving me, but could not think of a safe way of doing so.

At the same time, I tried to think what was happening. Donna had never shown any flirtatiousness towards me or anyone else. I had thought that she was unreservedly hooked onto one man. What was Donna doing?

Dino droned on.

Mercifully he was interrupted suddenly. "Time for supper," Donna announced cheerfully.

Dino went on for a moment, before reluctantly moving toward the table. "Of course these things are not interesting to Donna," he said regretfully. "Her mind is set on more practical things."

Dino used the phrase 'practical things' as if they were below the level of contempt. I noticed Donna smiling dutifully but painfully. Dino was not even aware that he had offended her. I could not help feeling for her.

We sat down to eat. The servings looked most delectable, tasted divine and had taken hours of preparation but Dino did not seem to notice. He was telling us about a philosophical discussion he had taken part in earlier that day. "The problem with people like yourself is that you think that you run the world. You forget that your military power can be overcome by words and ideas and forget that 'The pen is mightier than the sword.'"

Dino spoke passionately about the subject, never letting me say a word to show my true feelings on the matter. He seemed to be arguing with an imaginary foe, desperately trying to prove his point. He was not listening at all. I looked at Donna, and she looked back, shrugging.

That's when she surprised me again.

I am glad that Dino's mind was on his discussion otherwise he would have noticed the surprised jerk I gave when I felt Donna's leg brush against mine. I thought for a moment that it might have been an accident, but it was still worth investigating. I decided to see how far Donna would go. I carefully brought my leg against hers. She did move away, but smiled at me with big innocent-looking eyes that had a devilish twinkle that lit a fire in my belly.

I brazenly rubbed my leg against hers. Her smile broadened, and I knew that I had hit the jackpot. For a moment I thought about the ethics of seducing my friend's wife, but then she licked her lips sexily, her eyes straight on me. That was different: I was being seduced. How could I not take the bait?

My heart beating like a drummer in a rock band, I reached out to Donna below the table. My left hand found her leg and I boldly stroked it. I watched her carefully, trying to gauge her reaction. She did not move away. I continued enjoying the beautiful leg, thinking about how often I had fantasized over it. With each moment I became bolder. Donna responded by moving closer and closer to me. Finally I was well up her thigh, almost to the level of her panties.

I think that Dino was a little surprised that I did not rise to take the bait by interrupting him at some point, and so tried to get ever more provocative and outrageous. Actually I was far too busy to make my voice be heard.

Donna seemed equally distracted. Every now and then our eyes would meet secretively. Her eyes sparkled with a promise of greater things to come.

This was a pleasant thought, but I had to be alert. Dino was keeping up his chatter, and somehow I had to find ways to keep him talking. This was harder to do than one might suspect because Donna was doing her utmost to keep my attention. My hand touched the material of her panties...

Suddenly my reverie was broken. "What do you say about this issue?" I heard Dino ask.

I had no idea what he was talking about, but I was not about to admit that I had not been listening to him. "Surely you know my views on that, Dino!" I said with pretended intensity. "I am always willing to listen to the opposing view though," I added, hoping that he would fall into the trap of telling me what was causing him to get so excited.

"If you will excuse me, I will make us coffee," Donna said, pretending to be bored. "Men can talk such nonsense. If you had any sense, Dino, you would go to sleep now. You have had such an exciting day, you are bound to fall asleep any moment."

"Nonsense, Donna," Dino responded. "I feel wide awake. You know that stimulating conversation is good for me. I am sure that I will not be sleepy for hours."

"I am not so sure of that, Dino," Donna said. "I can see that your tiredness is catching up with you far faster than you realize. You need a cup of coffee urgently."

Dino dismissed Donna's words and went off on his own tangent once more. While Donna was away I wondered about the meaning of her outburst. Why would she suddenly be so concerned about Dino's tiredness? And why did she move away just before I reached my goal: the treasure between her legs? Had I been too forward? Had I been too slow? I prepared myself for a long evening of the worst of Dino's company, steeling myself not to lose my temper.

Soon Donna brought in the coffee as promised. Dino took a sip, and kept on talking. Every few minutes he had some more of his coffee. After a while he started yawning, yet he kept on speaking. I could see that he was feeling very sleepy, but that he was stubbornly trying to stay awake just to prove Donna wrong

This time Donna seated herself next to me. I immediately reached up between her legs, confident that Dino would not be able to catch me in anything untoward. Already Donna was red hot, her panties damp with excitement.

Suddenly Dino fell forward in mid-sentence, his head only just missing the coffee mug. A deep snore resonated through his body.

For a moment I panicked. I said, "Donna, what's happened to Dino? We must take him to a doctor."

Donna calmly smiled at me. "Don't worry, Dino's alright. I told him that he'd fall asleep, and now he has. Do you like the feel of my pussy?"

"Aren't you worried about your husband waking up?" I asked in surprise.

"Dino sleeps very well. Once he's gone he's very hard to wake up," Donna said reassuringly.

"He might be ill," I pointed out. "It isn't natural to just fall asleep like that."

Donna winked at me. '"I warned him that he was sleepy, but he was too proud to listen to me." She paused meaningfully and winked. "Besides, I accidentally slipped him a sleeping pill in his coffee. I'm sure he'll be fine in the morning."

"What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"As my husband has so rudely fallen asleep, I will just simply have to entertain you myself," Donna said. "Let's talk a bit."

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked cautiously.

"Holly tells me that the two of you have an open relationship. Is that true?"

"Yes, it is. Why do you ask?"

"Let's see if I understand this right. Do you have as many girlfriends as you like, and Holly does not mind?"

I nodded. The sexual tension in the air was thick enough to touch. I knew exactly where Donna was heading. I did not know why, but I was certain that I would discover that too. I did know that her plan suited me completely, and let her steer things in the direction she was headed.

"Does she have guys too?"

I nodded again.

"Doesn't it concern you that your girlfriend is-" Donna paused and then continued excitedly, with a heavy, husky emphasis on the next word, "fucking other men?"

"I'm fine with what she does. It's her body, and she is free to fuck anyone she likes."

"Can she fuck women too?" Donna spoke quickly and I could only speculate what triggered the question.

"She can choose her lovers as she pleases," I said, still wondering where this was going.

"Does she tell you about the people she has sex with?" Donna asked.

I had the feeling that she knew the answer, but answered as truthfully as I could. "Sometimes she tells me, sometimes she doesn't. I like it when she does. It's an incredible turn-on for me when Holly tells me of one of her adventures."

"Do you have adventures too?" Donna asked, holding in her breath.

"Sometimes," I said cautiously.

"Holly tells me that you are a very good lover," Donna said breathlessly. "Tell me about the women you have seduced."

"I don't tell," I said simply.

"You have told some interesting stories to Dino," Donna pointed out. "He told me some of it."

"What do you want to hear?"

"I hear you screwed Marcia Moreland, Carla Been and Stephanie Waite," Donna said.

"I might have."

"Is Marcia a genuine blonde?" Donna asked. "I have always wondered how much dye the bitch uses."

"She's genuine, believe me," I said simply.

"I don't believe that you fucked Carla Been. Prove it."

"Carla has a tattoo just below her bikini line with her husband's name on it. Satisfied?"

"You pass on that one. She bragged about her new tattoo for weeks, but she refused to show it." Donna paused. "But how did you get into Stephanie's pants? She must the most prissy woman I have ever met."

"I didn't seduce her. She seduced me."

"Really? How did that happen?"

I smiled at the memory. "Stephanie invited me to her house for tea. When I arrived there, her husband was out. That tended to make me feel a little suspicious."

"I should think so," said Donna, moving closer to me. "What did you do?"

"I decided to play it cool. I try to stay away from married women," I said.

Donna interrupted me. "Really?" she asked skeptically. "You seem to do quite well in that department if I may believe Dino and Holly."

"I don't go for married women, they go for me," I said stiffly. "For example, Stephanie told me that unfortunately she had run out of tea, and would I like something else?"

Donna laughed. "You can't be serious," she said giggling.

"I said I'd take coffee instead."

Donna whooped with laughter. "Are you always so slow-witted?" she asked.

I ignored her again. "Stephanie said that she had run out of that too, and sat down on my lap."

"I'm sure you did not chase her away," Donna said slyly.

"Oh no, I would never do that," I said. "It might hurt the woman's feelings. I decided to make the most of the situation. I ran my hands over Stephanie's body. She did not seem to mind. In fact, I am sure she positively purred as I discovered that wasn't wearing a bra."

"Amazing." said Donna. "I always thought that woman was so proper she'd wear a bra in the bath."

"I was happy enough having my hands all over her sexy tits."

Donna looked very upset. For a moment I thought I'd blown it by saying something insensitive. Then Donna quickly took off her blouse. "Well, are her tits any better than mine?"

smysecret
smysecret
30 Followers
12