The Penalty of Imperfection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She breaks the hold and lays on top of her sweaty body, possessively licking and kissing her back as she tests the compliance of her slave underneath her. She smiled lewdly as Elizabeth started to squirm in need, slapping her hips against Kaalia's body as she starting cramming Kaalia's cock up her ass. Kaalia could feel how needy her bitch had become, how much she desperately craved it inside her, something that Kaalia was more than happy to oblige.

Kaalia pressed her hands down against the cot as she slowly slammed her pulsating girl meat deep inside her mate. She moaned loudly as she felt the incredibly tight fit of Elizabeth's ass constrict around her cock, massaging it inadvertently as her anal canal did everything it could to force her thick shaft out.

During all of this, Elizabeth endured orgasm after masochistic orgasm, hearing the lustful voice in her mind whisper to her, this was always our place to be enslaved by Mistress Kaalia, to be conquered by her divine cock. You and I are just animals in the end, obsessed with being bred by the Alpha pummeling our yummy ass with her goddess cock.

No!...No! It's not true, i know what i am...it isn't this....it's never been this...no...CUMMING! NO!

Elizabeth tried desperately to deny it, but as Kaalia slammed inside her again and drove the air from her lungs, she felt that searing wave of pleasure overwhelm her briefly and felt her resistance fading.

A mere moment later, Elizabeth surrendered entirely to the alter ego as it finally succeeded in seduced her, overwhelmed with the sensation of Kaalia's massive cock distending her stomach as it slammed inside her giving her micro-orgasms as it pulls out only to thrust deeper and deeper. Her eyes gloss over and go blank as she fucks back, orgasming repeatedly and spraying her girl juice all over the cot. She howls like an animal in heat and babbles wordless praise with each thrust and counterthrust, shearing more of her remaining self-worth and resistance away.

Elizabeth licked her plump dick-wrapping lips, her lips brushing against the hexed lip-ring, and felt that insatiable hunger for sperm build-up inside her once more. Elizabeth could feel that need clawing for purchase inside her mind until she finally relents and begs for cum, " please mmph..shoot your yummy breeding batter up my ass so i can suck it out later...sneed it...it feels too good when i feel it slither like thick goo down my throat-pussy."

Elizabeth lets out a single tear as she places Kaalia's hands over her large breasts and fucks herself mindlessly against kaalia's massive cock. Kaalia moans as she gropes her slave's shapely breasts, fondling her nipples and groping her lewdly. Elizabeth back arches as pleasure suffuses her breasts, her lips loosening as a pent-up moan escapes her as she can sense Kaalia is about to cum, her cock pulsating and her moans growing louder and louder.

Elizabeth could hear Kaalia's backed-up balls churn her nut gravy as her balls force it up to her shaft, a loud squelching noise emanating from her cock as she begins dumping her off-yellow nut butter inside Elizabeth's ass.

This sends Elizabeth careening into an intense orgasm that leaves her completely devoid of thought, just the programmed instinct to opportunistically lap up as much cum as she could and feel her ass get pumped to the brim with kaalia's demonic sperm. Her eyes roll up and her body shudders in ecstasy as she rolls her hips gently and fucks kaalia's cock to coax more cum from her massive balls, prolonging her mind-melting orgasm as her body embraced its role as a cumdump for Kaalia's massive tattooed girl-dick.

Kaalia grunts and spasms on top of Elizabeth, cum squirting out of her overpacked ass as she erratically thrusts inside Elizabeth.

Elizabeth could feel Kaalia's orgasm come to an end as her thrusts slowed and the torrent of chowder-like cum finally abate. What remained of her personality along with her dignity breathed a sigh of relief even as Kaalia nestled against her back and licked up and down her spine. Elizabeth bit her lower lip as she felt all that sperm bloating her stomach into an impressive cum belly, trying to repress the shame of being raped and degraded yet again.

It's over..it's over..it has to be, she came...all that cum inside me, all that delicious lumpy goo...if only i can put it in my mouth...i'll slurp it all out of my ass when she leaves. So hungry....i need it, it'll be okay to....eat some of it...

A mix of depraved lust and disappointment flickered through Elizabeth as Kaalia pulled out of her ass with a loud squelch, releasing a torrent of lumpy cum with the consistency of thick pudding. Elizabeth whimpered as her belly deflated, sperm now covering the cot making the air heavy with musk, sweat, and the potent odor of Kaalia's thick cream.

It's still just as hard... if she keeps doing this, no...i need to get out of here, it's TOO good...it's going to break me..., Thought Elizabeth, whimpering as Kaalia's cum-covered dick rested against the swell of her round ass, the hard tattooed shaft pulsing heat into Elizabeth's right cheek as it throbbed with need.

Kaalia looked down at her plaything, covered in sweat and gushing out cum from the gaping maw of her ass, and licked her lips in triumph and lust. She got off of the cot, strings of cum sliding down her cum-covered cock as she snapped her fingers and smirked at her prey. Holes began to materialize in the obsidian wall on the other side of the cell, ejecting a pulsating mass of thick purple tentacles as they surged towards Elizabeth.

Elizabeth tried to resist the tendrils as they wrapped themselves around her limbs and neck, her fear overcoming her weariness; but the tentacles proved to be too strong as they forced her off the cot. Elizabeth fell onto the stone floor ass first, filling the room with a lewd squelching noise as cum splattered out of ass. She left behind a trail of cum and sweat and whimpered as the tentacles roughly pulled her against the wall, her legs forced wide open as her arms were offered only limited freedom in movement.

Kaalia approaches her bound fuck-toy, getting down on one knee and in a surprising display of affection, brushed her hair out of her face, cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips briefly. In a purr of lust and barely contained depravity, Kaalia declared, "Now it's time to finally mold your delicious fuck-bunny body. I can't wait to see what it does to you."

Before Elizabeth could protest, Kaalia gets on her hands and knees, arching her back as she turned around. Elizabeth could only stare in weary shock as Kaalia's bubble butt and massive balls neared her face, watching the muscles of Kaalia's massive ass ripple underneath the lewd swell of her cheeks; punctuated by her jostling apple-sized package and swaying tattooed shaft as Kaalia scoots nearer to Elizabeth's face.

It was then that a a horrific revelation struck Elizabeth as she suddenly understood what Kaalia had in mind to do to her. With a helpless whimper, Elizabeth felt she had no other choice as she began to plead. "No no no please not that, do don't this..MMMMPH!"

Kaalia pressed her bubble ass against Elizabeth's face and playfully rolled her hips as she began exuding her brain wrecking pheromones. Elizabeth struggled fiercely, slapping Kaalia's ass and trying to push her off but her massive asscheeks just rippled and slapped against Elizabeth; her struggling becoming harder to maintain as the mind-melting pheromones prevent her from forming the simplest thought.

But in the end, it wasn't the pheromones or Kaalia's outrageously thick and lewd ass pressing against her face that utterly enthralled Elizabeth, it was the smell emanating from her puckered anus. Elizabeth desperately fought for fresh air but only succeeded taking in huge nosefuls of tainted air, smelling an intoxicating aroma of sweet, ripe strawberries and a whole assortment of delicious treats that had Elizabeth aroused and needy.

She soon stopped struggling and kneaded Kaalia's ass like two huge mounds of dough ready to be sexually molded by the devoted worshipper lurking deep within Elizabeth. I need this, she thought as she stared with unbridled lust at Kaalia's ass, imagining what laid within. Maybe..if i had a little..maybe if i pleased this enough...why does everything she do melt my fucking brain into sludge!

As Elizabeth and huge bimbo lips took to the task of devotedly kissed and licked at the center of Kaalia's massive ass-globes, her alter ego began coiling in her chest, intoxicating her with pulses of heavenly pleasure as it began to seduce her even further with its lustful whispering.

It would be all we ever need, it tastes so good! Admit it, it feels so good to use our huge bimbo lips to kiss between her divine ass...we need to suck, we can get more of this yummy treat! Suck deep...let her bless us with the only reward our slave-body is good for!

Elizabeth obediently sucked in her cheeks and sucked at Kaalia's asshole to get more of that intoxicating aroma, her expression devoid of any thought other than her devoted task even as Kaalia began to grunt, biting her lower lip as she released her massive load of constipated gel.

Elizabeth almost felt blessed as a crude degrading orgasm electrocutes her from head to toe as a clear strawberry flavored gel squirts out of Kaalia's massive bubble ass. Her eyes remain glazed over her while arms laying limp at her sides as she brainlessly swallowed down glob upon glob of thick heavenly sweet gel.

She brainlessly accepted that this is her life, to simply degrade her worthless body and swallow down pure ambrosia straight from her Goddess's puckered anus. For whole minutes, Elizabeth simply lies there, bound and compliant as she sucked out and swallowed thick logs of gel of pure heaven.

Kaalia moaned in delight as Elizabeth greedily slides her tongue inside and scooped out more of her divine gel. Kaalia grunts and groans as she bites her lower lip and releases even more of her addicting Gel causing Elizabeth's cheeks to swell out but the brainless fuckpuppet manages to swallow it all down, swiftly becoming addicted to it.

By the time Kaalia is done defiling Elizabeth, resistance was the last thing on her mind. Elizabeth's first and foremost thought is begging for more and swallowing more of the addicting gel as she mindlessly chewed and swallowed what remained of the Goddess's Sweet Syrup before kissing Kaalia's winking pucker like the most passionate lover.

Kaalia got up and moved away, taking time to blow a kiss at Elizabeth's shackled body and watching her toy lick her lips and moan as the body modifications began. She tilted her head like an animal in thought, contemplating raping Elizabeth one more time. But Kaalia merely watched as Elizabeth turned and looked up at Kaalia, beginning to plead for more, eliciting a cruel smile as she turned walked out of the cell, the cell door slamming shut behind her.

Almost immediately after Kaalia left, Elizabeth began to feel the pervasive effects of the gel on her body. It started as a pleasurable sensation in her tits as heat began to suffuse both of her large mounds.The tentacles twisted and writhed as they repositioned Elizabeth face down with her ass up as she spasmed and shuddered as her body began to change.

Elizabeth could feel her breasts rapidly swelling out until they felt heavy and full as her stiff nipples leaked sugary milk, pleasure making her orgasm and spasm as her nipples rubbed against the oily obsidian.

She then rapidly started to feel the same heat and pleasure throughout her body, making her moan and plead at nothing in particular, "FUCK ME!...PLEASE!...no....Stop it, no...Let me go..please this is too much!"

She whimpered as she felt her ass suffuse with heat, the creampie she desperately tried to hold in threatened to spill out. Elizabeth tried desperately to keep the geyser of hot chowder-like cum from exploding out of her ass, But she arched her back and howled out "NO!" as she orgasmed on the spot as a massive queefing noise reverberated around the room. Cum squirted disgustingly out of her ass and puddled on the floor as her ass thickened and swelled into a massive bubble butt.

Elizabeth felt more subtle changes in her body as her lips, ass, pussy, and nipples throbbed with pleasure and heat as her mind begins to break down, staring blankly into space and mindlessly lapping up cum as she felt increasingly worthless and degraded.

That's it..it feels so good lapping all that divine sperm off the ground. We're nothing but animals now...we're not people anymore. People don't feel like this..but Property feels like this, Slaves feel like this, Animals...Animals always feel like this...

What was left of Elizabeth reached down, her hand trembling as she fought a losing battle and slid two fingers inside her ass. Her half-lidded eyes glaze over and roll up in her head as she lost control and roughly started finger fucking her own ass. She grunts out in an animalistic voice that's not her own, "Stupid...dumb...animal..."

A single tear rolled down her face before she put on a fuck-drunk smile and orgasmed with her asshole, her hips rolling as she spewed out more of Kaalia's thick cum still packed inside her ass. Squelching noises and moans could be heard as Elizabeth pitifully masturbated with her modified body.

Kaalia couldn't help but lean against the cold stone hallway just outside Elizabeth's cell and smirk triumphantly. She bit her lower lip gently as her cock stiffened and throbbed as she heard the animalistic moaning and squelching loudly echoing from inside the cell. Kaalia's animal side wanted to rush into that cell and rape that broken bimbo into a dumbfucked wreck and fertilize her womb with a gallon or two of thick cum, but she held off on that for now as she chose to relax and listen to the music.

When she finally felt her depraved curiosity outweigh her desire to simply listen, she opened the cell door and found Elizabeth on her back, masturbating pitifully as her hips bucked into the air as if lewdly fucking an imaginary shaft. She let out a happy moan as the overpowering scent of cum, sweat, and girl juice reeked inside the cell, her nostrils flaring as she took in the heavenly scent.

"My poor little bitch, I left you to enjoy my blessing for way too long," said Kaalia with a mocking air of sympathy as she watched Elizabeth buck her hips and squirt out a crude orgasm right in front of her. She accessed her newly-modified whores body proudly as she watched Elizabeth's massive tits, each the size of a ripe cantaloupe bounce and jiggle as her hips bucked off the ground displaying her massive bubble ass. It was that very ass that Kaalia lavished most of her visual fixation as Elizabeth's outrageously curved ass rippled and jiggled as the broken bimbo slapped both bubbly globes against the ground with a loud, "Smack!"

Kaalia couldn't restrain her lust any longer and snapped her fingers, the purple tendrils respond enthusiastically and repositioned Elizabeth until the broken bimbo rested on her knees, still trying pathetically to masturbate or pleasure herself in any way.

Kaalia moved in front of Elizabeth, half-hard as she slapped her cheeks roughly with her cock and simply ordered, "Suck."

Elizabeth paused for a moment before her addiction for Kaalia's thick pudding-like cum swiftly overwhelmed any modicum of her resistance and began to suck and lick at the tattooed shaft, kissing up and down the rapidly hardening and lengthening meat without a care in the world.

Elizabeth licked down to kaalia's balls and began kissing and sucking at her massive grey balls before moving between both thick orbs and burying her face between them. She began lewdly up each droplet of sweat and moaned out, "So much cum backed-up in these balls....oh god fuck-bunny can feel all your sperm squirming inside.. Fuck they want me...they NEED me to swallow them all.."

Elizabeth's fuck addled expression glazed over as she becomes intoxicated just by inhaling the sweat from Kaalia's balls. Elizabeth licked, sucked, and tongue massage every inch of Kaalia's quivering dick and her fat balls sending Kaalia moaning in pleasure until finally Kaalia pulled her fat cock away from Elizabeth.

"Defile yourself for me, my lovely new slave, and i promise...i'll rape every one of your whore-holes and drown them in my creamy sperm!" promised Kaalia as she simply presented the girthy meatpole to her slave, watching Elizabeth's depraved expression as she opened her mouth and presented her tongue.

Without thinking, Elizabeth leaned in close only to have Kaalia force the shaft down her throat and grab two big handfuls of her silky black hair. Kaalia bucked her hips as Elizabeth's throat hungrily conformed to the shape of her cock, massaging the shaft and visibly showing a bulge as it slid down Elizabeth's throat-pussy.

Kaalia watched as Elizabeth sucked her cheeks inward to form an airtight seal as she tongue massages her cock as best she could, her inexperience made up for by the fact she was overwhelmed with lust. Tauntingly Kaalia asked, "You must really want cum that bad don't you Fuck-bunny?"

Elizabeth moaned in response, pulling herself deeper onto the shaft until Kaalia's large balls are firmly tucked underneath her chin. Kaalia suddenly pulled her cock out of Elizabeth's mouth, huge strands of lumpy precum mixed spit connecting the two together. "Beg," she simply ordered.

Elizabeth too caught up in her cum addiction just leaned in and tried to suck, lick, and serve Kaalia's cock but the demoness firmly kept her advances at bay until Elizabeth moaned out "please..."

After a moment, she continues, "I need it...its so tasty...if i could have just a little bit more..."

Kaalia began to turn away with a mischievous smile on her face as horror struck Elizabeth's fuck-drunk face and she suddenly began to plead in earnest, "Please mistress, fuck-bunny needs your thick fuck-goo sliding down her throat-pussy. I'll do anything for your love to slosh in my whore stomach! Please, please mistress's baby chowder is all i need to fill my whore stomach to the brim with..."

Kaalia turned back towards Elizabeth, "Are you going to be an obediant little fuckpet?"

She extended her shaft to Elizabeth who tried desperately to lick at it, "Yes just please...I need it.."

Kaalia snapped her fingers and Elizabeth suddenly found herself free of the tentacles, her hands scrambling to caress and fondle Kaalia's smooth shaft and hairless balls.

"You're going to be my brainless little bimbo breeder, lower than an animal, my beloved fuck slave..please me and i'll reward you with hot greasy cum," moaned out Kaalia as she felt her slave worship her cock and balls.

"Yes...greasy...yummy sperm," Elizabeth moaned out in response as she and slid the shaft back inside her mouth, her lips stretching lewdly around that fat shaft as she began raping her own throat as Kaalia smirks victoriously at her crude display of cock worship

Kaalia's head tilted back, letting out gasping moans as Elizabeth's tight throat conform deliciously around her cock and massaged it as Elizabeth gulped hungrily, hearing that lewd "SHLOP! SHLOP! SHLOP!" noise echo throughout the cell. Kaalia thrusted her hips until Elizabeth groped her massive ass and helped her thrust deeper inside her throat-pussy as she lewdly milked that pulsating cock for every drop of pre-cum she would coax out of it.

As Elizabeth groped and massaging at her mistress's sweat laden ass, Kaalia began to animalistically thrust inside her mouth snarling out, "Dumb..fuckslave...so good...going to cum and rape your whore stomach full of sperm."