The Penalty of Imperfection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth orgasmed repeatedly as she worshipfully raped her throat for her Mistress's pleasure, moaning as Kaalia took her hair and used it as leverage to increase the force of her thrusts. She squealed happily and sucked even harder, milking her Mistress's cock as the alter ego encouraging her worship began to whisper to her.

That's it...suck harder, let your throat conform like a condom around her cock. Slaves like you worship like this because obeying Cock is your entire life now. Drinking Cum is a privilege, obeying Cock is a Joy...Cock is your life Fuck-bunny, forget Elizabeth...

Elizabeth imperceptibly nodded her head, treating the alter ego as if it was her master, guiding her to better obey and serve her goddess and obliterate any thought that obstructed that upmost priority.

Kaalia moaned louder and louder until she slammed her hips forward and kept herself inside Elizabeth's throat. She howled as she released her thick gelatinous stream of hot cum directly inside Elizabeth's stomach, goddess and fuckpet locked together as Kaalia moaned and thrusted her hips wildly as she dumped her massive load down her throat.

When Kaalia's finished she coo's, pulling out and smiled when Elizabeth chewed the remaining wad in her mouth, keeping her fat bimbo lips parted until she opened wide and displayed her submissiveness to the demoness. Her tongue steered the lumpy yellow-white chowder in her mouth as she lustfully chewed, her green eyes glazed over until Kaalia snapped her fingers in a bemused fashion and ordered, "swallow."

Elizabeth obeyed without hesitation, her body shuddering in delight as she swallowed down the lumpy load of sperm in a single loud, "Gulp!"

Kaalia moved away from Elizabeth and sat on the cot, her cock covered in sperm and spit as threads of it hung lewdly near the ground. She spread her legs lewdly Hooked her index finger in a "come here" fashion as she lustfully stared at Elizabeth, the torchlight glimmering darkly on her breathtaking features as she ordered out, "Crawl."

Elizabeth's fat ass jiggled from side to side as she submissively crawled forward until she sat on both knees in front of her mistress. "Stand and turn."

As Elizabeth did so, she immediately felt Kaalia's hands around her hips as she positioned her just right before she speared her down onto her cock. Elizabeth's eyes rolled up in her skull as she grunted, her puckered anus easily giving way as Kaalia slammed her down going balls deep inside Elizabeth who grunts and groaned like an animal in heat.

"Such a good little brainless slave," Kaalia remarked as she started groping Elizabeth's melon-sized breasts, causing a squeal from the depraved whore as Kaalia fondled her nipples roughly. Elizabeth undulated her hips, forcing Kaalia's massive cock to squelch lewdly inside her ass, cum bubbles spilling out of her puckered anus as she tried her best to massage that pulsating goddess cock with her ass.

Kaalia smiled darkly as she suddenly had the compulsion to reward her submissive fuckpet, conjuring a set of Nipple piercings; large gold bands that made Elizabeth squeal in delight as she thrusted out her chest proudly when Kaalia tilted Elizabeth's face to the side and lewdly began kissing and tongue fucking her mouth.

Elizabeth, like the submissive fuck-doll she's rapidly becoming, moans into the kiss as Kaalia lewdly gropes her tits, her fingers sinking into her doughy mounds as she massages each large breasts as Elizabeth moaned and micro-orgasmed with each grope. Elizabeth gasped as soon as she felt Kaalia pierce her nipples with those large golden hoops, feeling a pleasurable surge of violet magic surge into her bimbofied tits.

Elizabeth spasmed as she gently rolled her hips as she fucked her mistress's cock and sluttily howled as she feels a strange build-up in her breasts. Elizabeth felt dangerously close to a mind-melting orgasm, her sweaty body glistening with sweat in the torchlight as she rolling her hips harder and clenched her ass to stimulate Kaalia's pulsating shaft.

Finally, Elizabeth let out a wordless howl, her eyes rolled up to the whites as her breasts suddenly shot out thick cum-like squirts of sugary milk; amplifying the pleasure roaring through her body as she instinctually discovered that her fuck-bunny tits have been modified into erogenous zones capable of orgasming thick streams of mothers milk.

Elizabeth bucked her hips, animalistically fucking Kaalia as she loses all semblance of self as she squirted out an orgasm that was more intense and degrading than any other. White hot pleasure drowned out everything in Elizabeth's mind until it finally left a pitiful cum craving animal in its place.

"Please don't stop, fuck-bunny loves cumming with her fat tits," Elizabeth managed to babble out, eagerly rolling her hips like a belly dancer. Kaalia gently bites at Elizabeth's neck, careful not to draw blood as her ass squelched and massaged her cock much like her throat did. She grunts, licking up and down Elizabeth's neck as she possessively stated, "You're just one big fuck-toy now. My fucktoy. My slave. My breeding bitch. I'm going to use you Elizabeth...pack you full of sperm, collar you up and fuck your belly round and full of my babies."

Elizabeth orgasmed at this proclamation, her eyes fluttering as she screamed out another mind-blowing orgasm. She rolled her hips harder and bounced eagerly on top of Kaalia's cock, a thick layer of sweat covering her body as thick squirts of milk spray out of her nipples like two huge dicks firing their loads into the air, her golden hoop piercing glinting in the torchlight as they bounced up and down on Elizabeth's massive chest.

Kaalia felt her orgasm inexorably approach, feeling heavenly waves of pleasure as Elizabeth's ass clamped down on her massive cock like a second mouth. She could feel it sucking and slurping down every inch of her cock as it massaged and hungrily gulped down the thick squirts of pre-cum that Kaalia fired out as her eyes fluttered as she felt the beginnings of an intense orgasm roar through it.

Kaalia bucked hard all of a sudden, firing rope after rope of yellowish seed inside the gaping maw of Elizabeth's ass.. Elizabeth and Kaalia both moaned and howled like animals as orgasmed pulses and raged unchecked through them both, packing Elizabeth's ass to the brim with addictive sperm as she licked her dick-wrapping lips and silently begged for cum. Kaalia merely groped her submissive fuck-bunnies fat tits, Milk squirting like a thick chowdery cumshots as Kaalia clung onto them possessively.

Whole minutes passed as the two orgasmed in each other's arms, a sick parody of love as the degraded fallen magi felt her alter ego finish melding with her own personality, causing her to embrace her new life as Kaalia's mindless cum dumpster. Kaalia, however, felt pride and pleasure as Elizabeth finally broke and lock away every portion of her former personality.

As Kaalia got up and wiped her cock with a thick handful of Elizabeth's hair, she conjured a thick leather collar around Elizabeth's neck, completing the final act of enslavement as Elizabeth's eyes returned to their blank and obedient stare. Kaalia felt a sick sense of satisfaction as both of them finally exited the cell and walked down the hallway beyond, pausing only to hear the slam of the cell door as elizabeth closed the first chapter of her life and rapidly approached the second.