The Penalty of Imperfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it's that disgusting little book on that table that giving me all the fuss. Elizabeth...you've been a naughty little slut...

Kaalia pulled away from Elizabeth and wiped her rock-hard shaft on Elizabeth's bloated glossy lips, a bemused smile lighting up her exotic features at Elizabeth mindlessly licked every smear of cum coating those glossy dick-wrappers. As she strutted over to the nearby table, she snapped her fingers and forced Elizabeth to fantasize burying her face between Kaalia's massive ass and sliding her tongue deep inside to clean her goddess as required by every worthless slave like her. Her mouth and her glistening pussy drooled at the thought, Elizabeth unable to resist force-fed fantasies impressed on her by Kaalia's mental control clouding her senses as she began to crave the fantasy more than anything else in her life.

Despite the pheromones surging in her body, the creamy milk and chowdery cum pooling inside her stomach, and Kaalia's mental influence surgically extracting portions of Elizabeth's identity, Elizabeth still felt crestfallen as a brief crimson flash turned her ambitions into ash. Kaalia moved away from the smoldering heap that represented the focal point of Elizabeth's rise to supremacy and strutted back to her new servant, dragging her raunchy tongue against the side of Elizabeth's face as she said,

Don't feel sad, my love, this is the greatest day of your life...the day you finally found your goddess...

Without a shred of resistance from Elizabeth, Kaalia positioned her new sexy toy how she desired by turning her around and forcing her on her hands and knees. Elizabeth felt Kaalia's palm press against the back of her hand forcing it to rest against the cold cave floor as Kaalia's massive rock-hard cock hot-dogged impatiently against Elizabeth's curvy rear. Elizabeth moaned with wanton need as she felt that pulsating hot mass slide between the cheeks of her ass, her anus puckering at the thought of finally feeling Kaalia inside of her.

She forgot all about the sadness that pierced her heart as lust quickly resumed control of her mind and body. She arched her back and proudly thrusted out her ass, much to Kaalia's delight, and felt her goddess knead and paw at her bouncy rear. Her eyes rolled up inside her skull as she felt Kaalia's roughly smack her right asscheek, the pleasure roiling up to her brain as she gyrated her hips softly against Kaalia's warm hand. elizabeth then felt Kaalia's left hand abandon her thick ass, hovering in the air before slapping down firmly on her left cheek.

This time Elizabeth moaned loudly, her head leaving the floor momentarily as she squirted a slutty orgasm between her legs. She spasmed in place, thrusting and gyrating her hips as white-hot pleasure left her mind instinctively craving more abuse. What felt like minutes passed as Elizabeth orgasmed while Kaalia's massaged and spanked her ass, each firm smack prolonging her mind blowing pleasure frying her brain.

You are Kaalia's mindless fuck-bunny. Obey her.

You are Kaalia's mindless fuck-bunny. Obey her.

You are Kaalia's mindless fuck-bunny. Obey her.

Elizabeth opened her mouth, her eyes rolling up in her head as she endured another wave of mind-melting pleasure as Kaalia spanked her again,

"I am Kaalia's mindless fuck-bunny...I am Kaalia's mindless fuck bunnyoo00hh..."

Elizabeth orgasmed again. pleasure radiating from every pore in her body as Kaalia brainwashed her. She wanted to be her mindless fuck-bunny and devote every ounce of energy fucking and pleasing her goddess and much to her delight, she was doing just that. But a dark twisted part of her wanted Kaalia inside of her filling her whore-holes with ropes of thick gooey cum. She let loose a keening moan heard over the rain and wind.

"BREED ME, Goddess. Fuck your dumb fuck-bunny until she can't think anymore. I need it...fuck your worthless breeding SLAVE!"

Beg for it, Taunted Kaalia, pressing her body against Elizabeth as she pushed her massive phallus against her slaves dripping pussy. Elizabeth whimpered as she thrusted her round ass against Kaalia's hips, tormented with need as she desperately NEEDED for her Goddess to fuck her. Tell me how much you NEED this; the object of your every desire is quivering against your slutty cunt, eager to train you...to mold you...to use you. You need to be used, you need to be bred, you need to be loved..

Elizabeth nodded her head as she felt her goddess's derisive voice echo through her mind. She needed to be trained; the pheromones coursing through her bloodstream refused any alternative, the enslaved portion of her mind consoling her, tempting her with the promise of endless pleasure. She tilted her head back, her swollen lips parting as she prepared to beg once more, her hips thrusting up and down against her will just to feel more of Kaalia's pulsating Breeding Ram against her.

"I can't stop needing it, "Elizabeth yelled out, as Kaalia's hands snaked around to her chest, grabbing onto to both puffy nipples and fondling her roughly. "My body can't stop wanting it! My pussy needs your yummy cock to spew inside it! Only your delicious sperm filling my slutty rape ditch can make me a worthy slave. I'll do anything, anything, and everything just for your cock. I'm a good slave, I promise..."

Kaalia leaned in close, licking up her new slave's cheek and drilling inside her ear as her seductive whisper softly blew inside Elizabeth's head filling her with more verbal derision. If only you can see yourself now, Elizabeth. Your ambitions, your body, and your identity are my playthings now. But don't worry, i'll squirt my love inside you until you forget your Elizabeth and craved to be called...Fuckbunny...

"Please, I'll do anything! I've been a good whore...my stomach's filled with your hot cream...I'm a good whore...I'm a good whore...a good whore...whore..." Elizabeth cried out, her begging reduced to a brainless chant as if that alone would turn the tide and give her body what it desperately needed. Kaalia merely laughed, a derisive noise that buffeted Elizabeth's raped mind like a storm, ripping out the sparse dead trees of her confidence and tore at her heart with each second. Then i'll fuck you so good...so hard...and so rough if you submit and...

Elizabeth's ears perked up, her hips sashaying against Kaalia's massive meat as she waited for Kaalia to continue. Instead she felt her Goddess start to roughly slide her thick cock deep inside her pussy, her eyes rolling back inside her head as pleasure and pained completely consumed her. Her hips unconsciously greeted the invasive cock, whole inches slowly drilling down inside Elizabeth's cunt and pressing against her cervix. She felt her round ass rippling as Kaalia grunted and slammed the remaining inside her, her tight pussy happily sucking her deeper and deeper inside.

Give me your soul...

It was an order, a proclamation, and a dark demand that coiled its way into the deepest recesses of Elizabeth's mind. If she accepted, there was no going back. Endless slavery followed her acceptance, her body and mind completely at Kaalia's disposal and it was all for her cock drilling deep inside her slutty cunt and finally forcing its way inside her womb.

Part of her, the Real Elizabeth, screamed for her to reject that offer, and to desperately think of a way to escape this humiliating circumstance. But that Elizabeth was no match for the brainwashing of Kaalia's corrosive influence and the pheromones raging inside her body. She whimpered out her answer, her hips slamming against Kaalia's to force her cock deeper, her pussy gushed a waterfall of liquid lust as she orgasmed pitifully.

"Yes...Take me...Take it all...My soul...I'll give you my soul."

She heard the laughter that followed, the seductive but damning noises that echoes throughout the cave and buried itself deep inside her mind. She groaned in dismay as she felt Kaalia grab onto either side of her face, tilting her head further back. She could see her Goddess's eyes as they began to glow bright purple matching the eldritch glow of her hands. She knew from a faint voice whispering inside her addled mind that Kaalia was casting another spell, and she licked her lips for what was to come. The promise of pleasure was too great for whatever was left of Elizabeth to resist as Kaalia leaned in to kiss her.

Their tongues met as Kaalia pressed her glowing hands between Elizabeth's shoulder blades, her cock sinking back into Elizabeth's bouncy rear as she began to brand her new piece of property. Elizabeth felt white-hot pleasure suffuse her entire body as a branded pentacle sunk into her back. Lines, circles, glyphs, and demonic runes inked themselves onto her back as she spasmed into kaalia's kiss. But more than the pleasure, Elizabeth felt an endless shame suffuse her body as Kaalia branded her soul as well as her body. She felt that despair, the shame, the feeling of worthlessness and failure collide with every other pleasurable sensation in her body.

Elizabeth came too as Kaalia pulled away from the kiss and resumed slamming her magnificent tattooed cock deep inside her womv; her cock-addled mind trying to process the maelstrom of emotions swirling inside her luscious body despite the overwhelming pleasure wiping her thoughts from her head. She fucked back, grunting like a wild animal as she slammed her wide hips against Kaalia, spearing her divine cock deeper inside her most sacred place. Her tongue coiled out of her mouth, tasting the sweet sex in the air as she craved the feeling of her goddess ejecting the contents of her massive balls deep inside her hungry cunt, her newly etched brand glistening with a sheen of sweat as Elizabeth worked herself into a fuck-addled frenzy.

Kaalia stopped thrusting after a time, choosing instead to wrap her body around her new favorite fucktoy and let her do all the work. Never skipping a beat, Elizabeth continued to fuck herself against Kaalia's pulsating girth, her eyes rolled up firmly inside her pretty head while Kaalia slide her massive breasts against the pentacle tattooed forever in Elizabeth's back, her arms still lewdly groping Elizabeth's massive breasts.

Elizabeth felt herself enslaved to the continuous orgasms cascading inside her body, her mind swept into a docile state as waves of mind-melting ecstasy left only her primal instincts to govern her body. She felt that dark hunger take complete control as her thick ass slapped against Kaalia's hips, her goddess's cock rammed firmly up inside her womb. With each thrust, she felt herself growing closer to her goal, her moans echoing loudly throughout the cave as she felt that majestic god-cock pulsate and trember; A herald of the blissful reward Elizabeth sought in exclusion to anything else.

It was then, in the middle of a damp cave, that Elizabeth not only enslaved her soul to the self-proclaimed Goddess of Lust but she also knocked herself up. She felt the cum slowly erupting from Kaalia's heavenly shaft moments before it spurted out of her cock. Thick streams, unlike any of Kaalia's previous orgasms exploded out of her foot-long Wombwrecker, Flooding Elizabeth's fertile womb. Elizabeth's head nestled against the cave floor, her eyes staring blankly at nothing, arms laying limply underneath her slutty body as Kaalia undoubtedly impregnated her.

Kaalia moaned loudly, her head tilted towards the skylight as she came in thick gooey spurts. Her eyes rolled up as she exalted in defiling her prey with the potency of her loins, her huge jiggling rump flexing as she instinctively slammed her hips against Elizabeth's ass and felt her cock squelch inside her slave's tight passage.

Her body was coated in a thick layer of sweat by the time she finished dumping her load inside Elizabeth, moaning all the while as she laid on top of her thrall and cooed gently. She felt a surge of affection for what she now considered to be her new lover, kissing and licking every bit of her that she could reach as she warmed her mates body with her massive breasts. Kaalia could feel her massive tits leaking her creamy milk even now, spurred on by the idea of eventually feeding her new young no doubt squirming inside Elizabeth's eggs right now. She punctuated her affection and brief satisfaction by lovingly petting the side of Elizabeth's prone face, shivering delightfully as the pleasurable warmth of her body pulsed through her large tits.

Kaalia turned and gazed upon Elizabeth's achingly beautiful face, her eyes peacefully closed and her bloated lips covered in a mixture of drool and cum; The whole view made Kaalia completely hard all over again, her hips slowly thrusting inside Elizabeth's squelching love-tunnel. This time though, Kaalia would be riding her bitch properly. She felt that searing wave of lust permeate her chest all over again, that savage hunger brought to bear as she slide her massive shaft out of Elizabeth's goo-filled rape corridor, her massive silver ass flexing magnificently as she penetrated her new slave's ass as brutally as she could.

" So good..., " Kaalia groaned, finally speaking out loud for the first time as she stared down at her masterpiece etched on Elizabeth's body, her mind's eye seeing the same pentacle on Elizabeth's soul; she owned her forever now. She toyed with the idea of forcing her fuck-doll back to consciousness to force her to feel every sensation as she slammed her fuckpipe again inside Elizabeths large rear, but with a few drops of magic she kept her under.

She gripped Elizabeth's wide hips, moaning loudly as she animalistically fucked Elizabeth's incredible ass. Her full length disappeared again down Elizabeth's greedy asshole like a cheap magician's magic trick as spurts of her wildly addictive pre squirted deep inside her rectum. She ran her hands briefly down Elizabeth's back, feeling the magic pulsing inside her as she felt satisfaction and pride from conquering another whore.

She never revealed this side to her conscious slaves until they were completely broken and under her thrall, that she was an animal that existed to fuck, breed, and conquer every bitch that tried to bind her to their whim. She screamed out-loud, exulting in her lust as squirts of hot cum surged deep inside Elizabeth's ass. White hot pleasure suffused her entire being, rocking her to her very core as she filled up her slave's ass with her glue like sperm. Her eyes rolled up in the back of her head, driven to an entirely new height of pleasure that she never dreamed existed as every drop of seed demanded that it housed itself inside her rape addict's body.

It was many minutes of cumming and spasming on top of Elizabeth, her sweaty body squirming as she came her brains out balls deep inside her new slut. The dim candlelight in the room still bore witness to Kaalia's thick ass flexing as her cock instinctively slammed inside Elizabeth's plump rear, giving her every glob of cum she had stored inside her balls. Kaalia struggled to regain her composure, her body covered in a thick layer of sweat as she slowly pulled herself off of Elizabeth and wiped her quivering mass of fuckmeat with the tattered remnants of her slutty dress.

She stared with a fierce expression of pride as Elizabeth's anal ring struggled to close and contain the pints of fresh demonic nut batter from escaping.

I love you, my little Fuckbunny... She murmured to Elizabeth's unconscious mind as she got to her feet and grabbed one of Elizabeth's ankles. She began to effortlessly drag her new toy towards her obliterated pentacle, the monument of Elizabeth's monumental failure and the gateway to her new life. Kaalia paused for a moment to look down at her unconscious slave, lavishing in the enjoyment that she was going to extract so beautifully from this slutty fuck-doll. With a bright flash and a puff of oily smoke, Kaalia and Elizabeth left the mortal world as pools of rainwater began to wash away the streaks of demon cum and female love juices.

Unbeknownst to the Demoness nor to the Fallen Witch, the fervent sounds of their lovemaking echoed throughout the valley, carried on wailing winds and obstructed by the thunder roaring its displeasure throughout the night sky. It would be many months before the site of their deed was found and the scorched pentacle uncovered, a monument to Elizabeth's failure and the penalty of Imperfection.