The Penile Dilemma Pt. 01

Story Info
A man is faced with a difficult sexually altering decision...
1.2k words
2.95
17.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1: The Problem...

A couple having sex in their hot tub...

"Awh fuck... ah..." groaned Jason.

He penetrated her vagina with three hesitant thrusts. The hot steamy waters bubbled. She clawed into his back, though her nails were too short to scrape his tattooed skin. Her legs rustled as they wrapped around his body. He went much harder. The bubbly waters swished around them.

Saoirse's tongue entwined with Jason's. They tried to kiss passionately.

"Ah, ow - hang on." He stopped thrusting. His lips ripped away from hers.

"... what's wrong?" She asked, in a flip of confusion.

"Um. Let's change position..." He smiled. She awkwardly smiled back, looking vaguely bemused.

"Yeah, em... what posi-"

"Uh, doggy..." Saoirse nodded. She bent over on her knees as Jason positioned behind her and inserted his almost-flaccid penis, slowly.

"Ah..." He clenched his jaw. Saoirse looked at the wall. He began a motion of slow thrusts, while sliding his hands down her waify hips.

In and out, their sexual rhythm picked up again. Her perky breasts jiggled as much as they could. Her well-rounded bum rippled as his pelvis smacked against it.

"Uh..." groaned Jason.

Saoirse's groans faintly spoken. Her hands gripped the edge of the hot tub, one hand almost slipped. He began to thrust faster and faster, rather aggressively - then awkwardly; he stopped.

"... too much... was, um - about to cum."

"... oh" she responded quietly.

"Yeah..." Sighed Jason. "... maybe, you can jerk me off...?"

"Ok..." Saoirse positioned herself. Jason followed, his wet penis, partially covered suds had water dripping from the bunched tip of his foreskin. She looked at the penis, then moved closer to him and wrapped her hands around it. She started gently stroking the shaft, then tugging faster.

She tugged vigorously. He leaned his head back and gripped the side of the tub. She gazed at him, while he squinted at her. She bit her lip, while he grazed his teeth.

Saoirse wiped water trickling down her forehead. She kept tugging, mounds of suddy, saggy skin bunching up. A sight she saw, up close. She wiped away some bubbles, and then put her lips on his penis. She tried pulling the skin down with her lips, but no; all of it was in her mouth now. Her head eased up and down. Her eyes now idle.

Saoirse then tried pulling the foreskin back with her hands, but Jason flinched.

"Shit...!" he cried as he yanked his penis from her grip.

Saoirse looked confused.

"I can't. Ah... fuck, I think it tore." He groaned.

"Tore?"

"My dick." She looked at the little tear on his foreskin, "Oh god! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"It's alright... it's alright." He dabbed his finger on the ripped skin. Saoirse sat back, not knowing what to do or what to say.

Jason inspected his sore penis a little more, then rose out of the water, water dripping from his hairy ballsack. Saoirse looked over as Jason went to get a towel. She followed him right after, looking rather glum.

"Sorry, Jason. Shit... does it hurt really bad? I'm sorry..." Water dripping from her naked body onto the tile floor.

"Nah, nah. It hurts, but it stings more. It was just a little tear, babe."

"Should have done it slower. I was too hard."

"Nah - yeah... actually, I've been having problems with it lately. It happens too easily. It's my foreskin, it's fuckin' tight for no reason."

"Oh."

"Lately, I haven't been able to pull it back. It was kinda fine the last time we had sex. But, that was like months ago. I don't know why the skin tightened. It fuckin' hurts when I tug a little hard or thrust or whatever. I have to be gentle."

Jason sighed. Saoirse looked at his now flaccid penis.

"Sorry, but..." Jason, hesitant to continue.

"Yeah, of course. Don't want to do any more damage." Saoirse concluded. She knew the sex was over.

"... Yeah. I'm - I'm gonna go put a bandage on it or whatever. It stings a little, but there's a bit of blood..."

"I might have to get it looked at, but maybe it's temporary. What if it goes away?" Jason inspects his penis. He shrugs, "Anyway, let's dry up, and I'll figure it out in the morning, eh?"

Jason hurried out of the room, leaving Saoirse alone to empty the tub and contemplate what happened.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEXT MORNING:

Jason awoke to the stinging sunlight, startled by a startled pigeon. He stretched his body and went to take a piss. Saoirse was already awake and out in the kitchen making breakfast. She was wearing a short, silky purple nightgown and a fluffy bed-robe, bare-footed, her pink little toes exposed to the cold floor. The radio was on, a song, Cyndi Lauper's "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun " was playing. It made her oblivious to Jason waking up, as he snook up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Morning, girl..." Saoirse pressed the toaster and backed her hands to him and arched her neck his way; they side-kissed. "Morning... Jason... mm..."

She turned around, Jason planted his hands flat on her bum, as she wrapped her arms around him and they snogged.

"Hot wakeup-call. Am I right?" Jason pecked her. She smiled at him and detached herself to prepare their food. Jason, only wearing boxers, gently dipped himself onto a chair.

"Shit, cold wood." Saoirse giggled and presented his plate, two eggs, three sausages and two half-burned slices of toast. She seated herself.

"Hm, no bacon?" Jason inquired. "Nope. Didn't have any in the fridge, I'll have to go to the shops for some bacon. I will later."

Jason nodded and devoured the two sausages and the two toast slices. Saoirse ate with manners.

"Hey, look at this." Jason positioned the remaining sausage in between the two eggs."

He winked, Saoirse looked. "It's a penis with balls. Heh." She rolled her eyes and grinned. Jason laughed.

"It's in much better shape than my own, I can tell you that!" Jason snorted.

Saoirse sipped some milk, "Is it alright? Does it still hurt...?"

Jason skinned the tip of his sausage and dipped it into his egg. "Eh. Yeah, I think. Hm. I mean it has already scabbed..."

Jason wide-eyed. "Ooh... gross. Sorry, nah, but it ain't bleeding a little like it was last night. Not a good breakfast topic, but I couldn't resist. You know how I am, babe."

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure. What now? I mean, like, what did you say about it last night?"

"Skin wouldn't go back all the way. It ain't the banjo string, I know that. Don't know if it's a big problem or a small problem. It's fucking confusing. Sorry for swearing, but yeah..."

Saoirse thought for a moment, "You could google and ask or..." Jason agreed, "yeah, I could do that. Yeah, I will... but I want to head to the store first and buy some cream and other stuff, you know." Jason gobbles the rest of his food.

"Yeah, I'm gonna take a shower and get ready. I'm gonna head out and meet a friend of mine. Do some other stuff." Saoirse tapped her phone and saw the time; 9:57 AM.

"Right, I'm done. Sausages were good, eggs were alright and the toast was burned." Josh snickered and ran off, before Saoirse could playfully grab him.

"Little gobshite!" She said, in her light Irish brogue.