The People Pleaser Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael vents his anger.
3.3k words
4.11
36.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About the same time Chris was asking Hayley his questions about her relationship with Michael, Michael was asking his own questions to Debi. They retired to the master Bedroom not long after departing Chris and Hayley's company. Michael stood in the center of the room, looking down at Debi with mixed emotions. Debi sat on the edge of the king size bed. She watched Michael intensely. After they left Chris and Hayley, Michael's attitude turned very cold, very quickly. She had been sitting on the bed for 10 minutes before Michael finally spoke. .

"Debi, What's the number one rule?" He said to Debi, hoping the stupid bitch would get it wrong.

"Daddy Knows Best." She said in Her little Girl voice. She looked down at her feet. Her pale blue eyes found sudden interest in the carpet and her toes. She knew better than to look at him. She had been here before and knew the routine for punishment.

"And what's the second rule?" He said in a voice that was calm and polite. As if he were speaking to a business associate and not this stupid girl who shamed him earlier that evening.

Debi sat for a moment before speaking. Her voice hesitated a little bit before she answered, "Bad girls get spanked Daddy." She continued looking at her feet.

"Good girl." he said as he stepped toward her. In that one step Michael managed to cover a good distance and was less than a foot from her. He looked down at her and lifted her chin up with his left hand. Her eyes met his and then quickly looked away.

"Look at me Debi." He said in a commanding but soft voice. Her eyes met his once again. Her hands seemed to interlock and squirm in her lap. She fidgeted. "You do know I have to punish you for your behavior tonight don't you little one?" A tear ran down from her left cheek She continued to meet his gaze.

"Yes Daddy" She said in that little girl voice that aggravated Chris so much earlier that night.

" Debi," Michael said more firmly. His grip on her chin tightened. "Do you know what You did wrong?" He said to her frowning as he said it.

"I roont Your favorite top Daddy!" She blurted out in a shrill almost hysterical voice. "It was an accident Daddy! I didn't mean to spill juice on it! I swear Daddy! I'm really, really sorry Daddy!" Her tears flowed freely down her face now, smudging her makeup. She sobbed. It came fast and before she realized it happened, Michael slapped her hard across her face with his right hand. She squealed from the pain blossoming on her left cheek and the shock of being slapped. She rubbed her cheek and her sobs quieted.

"NO DEBI," Michael said now completely angry. His facade of civility entirely gone. "I don't give a fuck about the blouse you silly little bitch!" He said as his voice rose and boomed. His face got closer and closer to hers with each word until his eyes were inches from hers.

"You know You are NOT supposed to smoke!" He Said as he grabbed her long platinum blonde hair and wrapped it tightly in his fist. He pulled up on her hair and she came with it screaming. He threw her to the floor pulling on her golden locks as he did so. Debi landed with loud thump.

Earlier that evening at the club, Chris who did smoke, pulled out his pack of Marlboro's and lit one in his mouth. Michael made a disapproving comment of course. He couldn't stand smokers. Michael viewed his body as a temple and smoking just destroyed the temple from within. He made sure none of his girls smoked cigarettes. He wouldn't tolerate it. Chris was his own man. And, of course, He wasn't Michael's. So he tolerated it from Chris. When Debi asked Chris for a cigarette though. It was all he could do not to take her outside and punish her on the spot. He let her have that indulgence. He didn't want Chris to see his temper, so he let it go at the club. Now that they were in private though? Well, that's a different matter altogether.

She looked up at him, a look of pleading on her face, and cried harder still. Regaining his composure, Michael said, "Debi, crawl to me little one and take your punishment like a good girl."

"Yes Daddy." she said in a whisper as she got on all on fours and proceeded to crawl to Where her Daddy and Master stood. She sobbed as she did so. She thought of pleading with him but knew it wouldn't do any good. Instead she remained silent.

He watched her crawl across the five feet between him and her, whimpering as she did so. He felt a sense of regret in losing his temper and hitting her in the face. Already her cheek was turning an ugly shade of purple. She did however break his rules and for that, no matter how much he regretted hitting her, she must be punished for it. She broke the rules and thought she could get away with it. Now she must pay for her transgression. When She reached him, she rested on her knees. Her Big blue eyes, rimmed in red from the tears, looked up at Michael. He felt compassion and anger as he looked down at her. His mixed emotions at war with each other.

He grabbed her by the hair again and said, "Come Bitch." He walked, leading her by her own hair, to the bed. He let go of her hair and reached for the belt he wore earlier that evening. He snapped it in his hands and Debi flinched at the sound. Michael smiled. It was a cold smile. Compassion was gone. Anger was gone. His face looked as if it were made of stone, cold and hard. He snapped it again and said "What do you have to say for yourself Debi?"

She looked at the floor. This was routine when she got punishment. Unless he said otherwise, she would not meet his eyes. To meet his gaze would be challenging him and that would mean worse punishment. Staring at the floor she said, "I'm Sorry Daddy. I didn't think Daddy. I deserve to be punished Daddy. Daddy knows best."

Michael smiled at the resignation in her voice. She really was a good little slut. He felt his cock stir at this. He was getting excited. He sat on the bed and said, "Raise your skirt Debi and lay across my lap."

She stood and slipped her tight denim skirt up over her hips and silently lay down across his lap. Her ass set square on his right thigh. He said to her, " Debi, I don't like punishing you," a lie, "but you have to respect My rules. Every time my belt hits your ass, I want you to tell me what a dumb cunt you are and thank me for punishing you."

"Yes Daddy. Thank You Daddy." She said softly. He smiled again and brought the belt down. Smack!

Debi yelped and then said," Thank You Daddy! I'm such a dumb cunt!" His smile widened. Smack!

Debi moaned and said," Thank You Daddy! I'm a dumb cunt!" He did so again. Smack!

"Thank You Daddy!!, I'm such a dumb ass Cunt!!" She moaned even louder. She felt warmth spread across her ass cheeks and deep in her stomach. She was getting excited as well.

Michael spanked her 17 more times. Each time she moaned louder and each time her declarations were more pronounced and elaborate. On the last blow, Debi was all but mewling.

Smack!

"Thank You Daddy!!!!!" she said in a breathless little girl voice. "Thank You Daddy. Debi is a stupid, dumb, fuck whore cunt Daddy!!! Debi Is such a worthless cunt Daddy!!! Thank You daddy for showing Debi how stupid she is!!!"

Michael beamed. He had reduced her to a nonsensical little child. Correction, a horny nonsensical little child. He patted her crimson ass lightly. She mewled and moaned. She squirmed in his lap and then got up and went to her knees in front of him. She bowed her head and stared at his feet.

Michael said "Has Debi learned her lesson?"

"Yes Daddy. Debi learnt her lesson Daddy. Debi won't smoke those icky cigarettes again." She said while keeping her head bowed and then she said, "Daddy?"

"Yes little one?" Michael said as he untied the belt on his robe and pulled it open, revealing his massive, fully erect cock.

Instinctively Debi craned her neck forward and kissed the tip of his cock and then licked the tip. She then licked the shaft up and down. She stopped and said, " Daddy, do You forgive Debi for being such a stupid cunt?" She then started to kiss his cock lightly up and down his shaft.

"I will Debi. Daddy always forgives his girls. First though, Daddy is going to use you and see how sorry you really are." He said as he grabbed her hair again and pulled her closer to his cock. She sucked him greedily taking his massive cock fully into her mouth. She gagged once, as she always did with Michael. When she gagged, Michael slapped her lightly across the face. She moaned at this while she stroked his cock with her mouth.

After five minutes of Debi worshiping his cock, Michael pried her off it. He got up and went to the closet. Debi climbed onto the bed as he did so. He came back from the closet with a few items. Debi kneeled on the bed and waited for him. He put the assortment of toys on the bed. Debi moved closer to him and he put the collar around her neck and locked it with a small silver padlock. He attached a small silver chain to the collar and to the bed's wrought iron head board. The chain was roughly 6 feet long which allowed Debi to move freely on the confines of the bed. He smiled at her as he unbuttoned the small white blouse she was wearing to expose her naked d cup breasts and the two inch rings that were pierced through her nipples.

Michael watched as Debi pulled on the nipple rings at his command. She pouted and mewled as she pulled down on them, exciting Michael further. He ran another chain through each of the rings and connected them both together with another silver padlock to form a single chain. He attached two leather restraints to each wrist. Each had a 2 inch ring sewn into the leather. Finally, he locked a silver chastity device around her shriveled boy-clit and ran the silver chain through the eyelet on the device.

"I'm going to fuck You hard, you little slut!" Michael said in deep guttural voice. There was no kindness in it. "I'm going to make You hurt. Would you like that you fucking worthless cunt?" He said as he pulled hard on the chain.

Debi squealed as the chain simultaneously pulled down on her nipples and up on her useless boy-clit. "Oh yes Daddy! Please fuck me Daddy! Make me hurt!!!" she moaned as he pulled even tighter on the chain.

Michael pushed her back on the bed and rolled her over onto her stomach. She moaned. He grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back and locked the two wrist restraints together. He lifted her ass up so she was kneeling on the bed. Her crimson ass high in the air and her head face down against the mattress. The silver chain he attached to her tits and clit ran in between her legs.

Michael slapped her ass hard and yanked on the silver chain between her legs. Debi squealed once again, loud and shameless. He positioned himself directly behind her and said, "Beg me to fuck you whore!" As he simultaneously yanked on the chain and thrust his cock inside her. Debi screamed.

"Pleasepleasepleaseplease Daddy. Please fuck Debi's tight slutty ass! Make Debi huuuuurt Daddy!! Please fuck Debi real good Daddy!!" She moaned as Michael sawed his way in and out of her.

He fucked her dry. As uncomfortable as it was for him, it was painful for Debi. She screamed while he rammed his cock in and out of her slowly. Each thrust in was quick and painful. Each time he yanked the chain between her legs. All the while she screamed and begged him to fuck her harder and faster.

He pulled out and finally lubricated her ass and his cock to finish her off. He thrust deep into her and then quickened his pace until he finally exploded into her, filling her up with his seed. He pulled out and said, " Do You have something to say to me Debi?" as he yanked the chain a final time.

Debi lay exhausted and squirmed at the final yank of the chain. Her entire body ached. Her ass was sore, her tits were sore. Her ass cheeks burned from the spanking she received earlier. Her clit was throbbing and wet. It was painful but it was also fulfilling. During all this, her clit shot out clear seminal fluid. She came multiple times. She trembled as if the orgasms she received were an earthquake and these trembles were the aftershocks. She lay there for a few moments before she said in her little girl voice, "Thank you Daddy, for forgiving me. Thank You for fucking me like the useless cunt I am. Thank You for showing me how stupid I really am Daddy."

"Good girl." He said to her as he lubricated a butt plug and inserted it gently into her ass. His anger was gone. He had nothing but compassion and love for his "daughter" now. He unlocked her wrists and removed the restraints. He unlocked the chastity device and the chain that ran through it and the rings on her nipples. He looked into her face. There was no malice or reproach in her simple face. Beads of sweat stood on her forehead and cheeks, intermingled with the tears she cried earlier. He brushed her long blonde hair aside and out of her eyes and kissed her forehead.

Michael got up form where Debi lay and went to the walk-in closet on the far side of the room. He dressed quickly in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He then went to the bathroom. He turned the faucet on the whirlpool tub and dipped a washcloth in the cool water when it started to fill. He came back with the washcloth and sat next to Debi. Gently, Michael wiped the sweat from her brow and gently patted the damp cloth over her face. He leaned down into her and gently kissed her lips and her forehead.

Michael unlocked the padlock on the collar around her neck and picked Debi up in his arms. He carried her into the bathroom and set her in the tub. He bathed her as the sun came up and lit the bedroom and bathroom up with the pale haze of morning. In the distance, he could hear the soft moans of Hayley and Chris consummating their date.

As he bathed Debi, who was now in a semi lucid state, He couldn't help but think of why he treated her so harshly in her punishment. Granted, he had delivered more severe punishments in the past to Debi and Hayley and the other girls but not for smoking a cigarette. 'The truth of it is,' He thought as he ran the washcloth over Debi's taut stomach, 'That kid got me riled.'

He liked Chris, of course, but Michael wasn't used to being challenged. At the club, he underestimated the kid. He knew the kid was a homophobe and could see that he masked it well. It was why he approached him at the club in the first place. He wanted to have fun with Chris. Chris, however, held his own. And then at the hot tub when Debi said he had to remove his boxers. Michael challenged him. Even though no words were spoken, it was there. There eyes met and the kid won. He admired Chris for it. Chris reminded him of himself when he was that age. It also upset and angered him though that he underestimated Chris. He took his anger out on Debi.

'Oh well,I misplaced my anger, I need to be careful in the future about that.' he thought to himself as he ran the washcloth down her long supple leg, 'I'll pamper her the next few days, and take her on a shopping spree.' He thought as he picked her up out of the tub. She put her arms around his neck as he carried her to the dressing table. He set her on the chair and patted her dry with an oversized towel.

He carried Debi back into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. He pulled the covers back on the other side of the huge bed and then picked her up and tucked her under the covers. She looked up at him with adoration and he smiled at her. She returned his smile and closed her eyes. He kissed her gently on the lips, then on the forehead again, before drawing the curtains. Darkness enveloped the room.

He shut the door on his way out and went to the kitchen to get an early breakfast. Michael rarely slept more than 5 hours a night. He was tired but he also was wide awake. His body strummed like a live wire after he gave discipline to Debi. He looked at his watch. 5:45a.m. The domestic help wouldn't be on for another two hours. Sundays, the help started later than usual. He changed direction and instead went down the hall to the weight room. He would do a quick workout, build up an appetite, and later in the day he would catch a nap to make up for the lost sleep.

As he set the Nautilus machine to 220lbs., he thought about Chris. The kid intrigued him. But there was something about him though. It was as if underneath the open friendly face lay another face. He could almost see it. It seemed almost contemptuous, even of itself. The kid was sly, that was certain. He decided he would get to know this kid better. Perhaps he's found his protégée? If not, he could always discard the kid. He's done it before. When his would be protégées could not live up to his expectations, he would cut them loose. Michael had made and broke a lot of men whom he had groomed to be successful. This kid though seemed worthwhile to take an interest in.

He lay down on the bench and started his workout. He started at 220lbs for a warm up. He would gradually work his way up to 280 by the time he was done with the bench press. There was no doubt he would keep Chris close to him and see if the kid had what it takes. If he does, he'll take him under his wing and groom him to be his successor. If not. no loss. He let it go for the moment. He felt really good despite his fatigue.

"Yep, it's gonna be a beautiful day." He said to himself out loud. The sun was fully up and the sunlight beamed through the window on the far side of the room. "It's a beautiful day and I have a feeling its gonna be a good one." he said to himself again and smiled.