The People Pleaser Ch. 03

Story Info
Chris has a dream.
7.4k words
4.46
32.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is alone in the darkness. He hates being alone. He's always hated being alone.He knows it's only a dream. He has had the same dream on and off since he was a child. He hears a voice echo in the darkness. "You'll never know love."

It's the voice of his mother. He looks around to see her . The voice comes again from everywhere, nowhere. "You'll always be alone in your heart, Chris. You don't know how to love"

He cries and says, "I don't want to be alone! I want to love, be loved, and to know love!" He falls onto his knees and puts his hands to his face. He cries like a child because he knows his mother is dead and this is only a dream. He'll never be able to say sorry or to show her he did love her. He whispers to the darkness, "I'm sorry, momma, I'm so sorry." She doesn't answer him.

His tears trickle down and finally dissipate. He tries to get off his knees but finds he can't. He crawls in the darkness, trying to find a way out He knows he will wake up. He knows this is a dream but he feels panic nonetheless. He is alone, it's cold and he is blind in the darkness.

'Is this hell?' He thinks to himself, becoming even more panicked at the thought that it isn't a dream. Something is different this time. Something or someone is in the darkness with him.. He crawls onward in this nothingness for what seems an eternity. He hears laughter, and crying and voices from the past. He entertains the thought that he might be insane.

The voices mix and mingle with each other, he picks out his mother's voice, his ex fiancee. He hears the voices of those he wronged mingle with each other and he falls into despair. This is hell and he is lost in it. He hears a voice that he doesn't recognize. A man's voice. It tells him to move forward, to follow his voice. It says it will show him the way out.

The man's voice grows louder drowning out the others as Chris crawls onward. He realizes he can see things now. He looks up and sees a light in the distance. Hope fills his heart and he crawls faster to the light. He sees himself in the polished floor of this hell. Something is wrong because his image is of a woman. Something is definitely wrong but he doesn't care he just wants out of this hell.

He crawls faster toward the light. The voice is gone now. It quieted as did the others when he found the light. He hears music now. Pop music. He keeps crawling. The music becomes louder and louder with each movement he makes. He hears a voice and feels he's being pulled now. Yanked out of this hell and away from the light. He screams, "Noooooooo!" As he is yanked from the light. He wakes up.

"Good afternoon, Sleepy head!" Hayley said to Chris in a singsong voice. He sat up in the bed. Hayley sat at the edge of the bed. She was putting her hair in a pony tail and securing a pink scrunchie in it. The boom box on the dresser pumped out a steady beat and Annie Lennox sang about how she was born an original sinner and born form original sin. Chris rubbed his eyes.

"Ummm, good afternoon." He said in a confused voice. The dream already fading into nothing. He recalled the previous evening's events, smiled and said, "Afternoon? What time is it?"

"It's about 2 in the afternoon." Hayley said in a very chipper voice. She crawled the length of the bed to him and kissed him deeply. "Thanks for a wonderful night Chris." she whispered into his ear. He felt something stir below his waist. She giggled when she felt his response. She smiled and said, "Daddy wants us downstairs in half an hour for a late lunch. I have to finish getting my make up on." She moved off of him, giving his cock a gentle squeeze as she did so and walked to the adjoining bathroom.

Chris watched her go into the bathroom. He couldn't fathom her needing to finish her makeup. She looked perfect. He couldn't get over her beauty. She was more casual in her appearance this afternoon, dressed in a pair of denim short shorts and a white and pink jersey style crop top that proclaimed in pink lettering that she did indeed "like boys". He threw his legs out of the bed and sat on the edge.

The first thing he noticed when he stood up from the bed was that his body was sore. That was understandable, considering the previous night's events . The second thing he noticed, which he could not explain, was that his pubic region was completely shaven. He stared at his cock and the smooth skin above it. He didn't remember shaving it at all. He walked into the bathroom where Hayley was. She turned to him smiling. Her smile faltered when she saw his face and she said, "What's wrong, Baby?"

"What have you done? What happened to my pubic hair?" He asked in disbelief.

"Ummmmm, I shaved it for you last night, Baby." She said, biting her lower lip and wrapping a wavy strand of hair around on her finger, "I'm so not into hairy men down there. You don't like it?" She moved toward Chris. He stepped back.

"Well you could have asked me, before you decided to do this in my sleep!" Chris said, clearly angry. He turned and walked back into the bedroom. Hayley followed after him. He searched for his boxer briefs. Hayley watched him. Her arms crossed as she pouted. He found his jeans instead and started to put them on.

"Chris, please don't be mad at me." Hayley said in a distressed voice, "I'm really sorry but, well, it's hot. I really love a man that's clean shaven down there." She walked to where he stood and put her arms around his neck. He tried to move away from her but she moved closer as he pulled away. "Please, Baby, don't be mad." she pouted, "I'll make it up to You. I promise I'll never do anything you don't want me to ever again."

"Well, if You just had asked me, I would have done it for you." Chris said, his anger diminishing. He put his arms around her waist. His mind turned to other things. Other things being Hayley's ass. He grinned as he ran his hands from her waist to her ass and gently squeezed both of her cheeks. His grin deepened and he said, "Now, just how are you going to make it up to me, girl?"

Hayley smiled a wicked smile. She pressed her body against his firmly. Chris could feel her breasts against his chest. "Well, I could do this." She said as she grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it until he was fully erect.

"Or i could do this." She said as she slid her body down his until she was on her knees in front of him. She licked the tip of his cock while she slowly pumped it with her hand.

"Or would you like me to do this, Baby?" She let out a sigh as she slid his pulsating member fully into her mouth, cupping his newly shaven balls in her left hand.

"Yes," Chris stammered, "do that, please." She giggled and continued to stroke his cock with her mouth and hands. He stared down at her as she licked the shaft of his cock up and down and then slid it back in her mouth. He almost came when she looked up at him with his cock fully in her mouth. Her eyes. They were so innocent looking and it excited him. She giggled after she saw the look on his face and continued to slowly bob his cock in and out of her mouth.

After a few minutes, Chris grabbed her ponytail and slowly rocked back and forth on her mouth. Hayley mewled at this. He pulled tighter on the ponytail. Hayley moaned. He began thrusting his hips faster and pulling her hair harder. She pumped his cock faster and squeezed his balls, moaning ever louder as she did so.

He came hard and shot his seed in her mouth. She sighed as he filled her mouth with his seed. Hayley squeezed his cock and milked it, sucking while she did so. Chris's body trembled from aftershocks coursing through him.

He watched as she swallowed while she sucked the cum out of his cock, making sure she got every last drop. She licked his shaft up and down and licked the tip of his cock. Finally, she tucked his now diminishing cock back in his jeans, zipped him up and buttoned them.

She looked up at him, smiled and said, "Baby, I just love Your cock. Thank You for letting me suck it." She giggled.

Chris took her hand and helped her up. He kissed her deeply and let her go. He swatted her on the ass and said, "Go fix Your makeup, Hails." and went back to finding his clothes. Hayley giggled and turned to the bathroom.

Michael was sitting at a table next to a Raven haired woman when Chris and Hayley entered the study. The woman was pointing to figures on a sheet of paper with her pen and Michael was nodding. There were papers strewn about on the table next to a black soft briefcase.

The woman was older than Chris, but younger than Michael. Chris guessed she was in her mid thirties. She was extremely attractive in a bitchy, prudish way. Her attitude and tone of voice were professional and no nonsense as well as her attire. Her black dress suit gave hint to her shapely body and her modest black patent pumps accentuated her shapely and defined legs. Her white top was open at the throat. The only thing that distracted Chris from her bosom was the black choker.

The choker displayed a sapphire about the size of a quarter, trimmed in silver, which amplified her sky blue eyes. Her hair, black as coal, was pulled back tight against her scalp and tied in a bun in the back of her head. Fine wisps of hair fell onto her forehead.

She was hot and her demeanor and dress only made Chris think wicked thoughts of secretaries, librarians, and schoolmarms. The kind that work at gentlemen's clubs on weekends, that is. When they entered, Michael and the woman looked up. Michael smiled, the woman's lips pursed together when she saw them.

"I see You finally got him up." Michael said to Hayley, "A few more minutes, I was going to send someone to get you both." Michael stood up, his sheer size still amazed and intimidated Chris.

"Hi Daddy." Hayley said as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed Michael's cheek. Out of the corner of his eye, Chris saw the raven haired woman roll her eyes at this. Hayley turned her attention to the woman and said curtly, "Hello Ma'am." Chris could clearly hear Hayley's distaste for the woman in her voice. Their eyes locked.

"Hello Hayley," The woman said with equal distaste, "Long time no see. Still daddy's little girl, I see?." she rolled her eyes once more while saying it.

Hayley put her arms around Michael. She held her gaze on the woman's eyes and said, "Yuppers, I sure am, Ma'am. I see you're still the Bitch Queen of Broken Dreams, Ma'am." Chris looked uneasily at Michael, hoping Michael would intervene. There was an expression of amusement on Michael's face.

"Better a Bitch Queen than a silly little bimbo." The woman said in a pleasant voice. She spoke As if she was having brunch with friends instead of a verbal war with Hayley. "Speaking of bimbos, where's your brainless slut of a sister at today? You two are usually joined at the hip. Well, birds of a feather and all that." The woman said in sarcastic tone. Hayley's eyes faltered and she looked down. It was all it took, and the woman seized upon it.

Sensing victory, the woman said, "Oh that's right. You don't know what that saying means, do you? You don't know much of anything, do you Hayley? Except maybe how to get a man off and do your nails." The woman laughed, a look of triumph on her face.

Hayley kept her head down and looked at the floor. She was beaten. The look of amusement was still on Michael's face as Hayley let go of him. She kept her head down. The silence was only a second or two, it seemed an eternity, until Chris spoke. He had to save Hayley from this woman's tongue lashing.

"Hello, I'm Chris, Hayley's boyfriend. Its nice to meet you, Miss?" He asked her, not knowing her name. He put his arm around Hayley's waist to comfort her. Hayley moved closer to him, a grateful look on her face.

The woman looked Chris up and down and said in a pompous tone, "It's Mz. Lehrer, thank you very much." This woman was a bitch, tried and true, yet her bitchiness made her all the more attractive.

Michael finally spoke. "Erica? Lighten up." He said in a stern tone. The amusement was gone from his face. "This is the young man I was telling you about. Can you please be a bit more courteous to him and Hayley?"

Erica looked up at Michael, then looked away and said, "Yes Sir, sorry." She then turned to Chris and said, "Please forgive me for my rude behavior. I sometimes have a tendency to be standoffish. Michael's told me how he's impressed with Your knowledge of finance. It is a pleasure to make Your acquaintance, Christopher is it?" She held out her hand.

"Just Chris. Only my mom called me Christopher." He said with a smile as he took her hand. Their eyes locked for a brief moment. Even though she apologized for her pompous attitude, Chris knew she was anything but sorry. He could see it her eyes. She pumped his hand three times before letting go.

Chris still held her gaze after they shook hands. He sensed that he was in a battle of wills with Erica. If he looked away, he would lose. not as dismally as Hayley had lost, but still, he would lose. He continued to hold her gaze in the silence.

Michael broke the silence and thier battle of wills as well. "Erica? I would like you to join us for a late lunch. We need to finish going over the monthlies. That wouldn't be an imposition on you, would it dear?" Michael asked. Chris understood all too well it wasn't a request, but a demand.

"Not at all, Sir." Erica said, "It would be my pleasure." She smiled. Chris had the idea that if Michael asked Erica to get on her knees and suck his cock, not only would she do it, but she would while her friends and family watched. She was a go getter after all.

"Excellent." Michael said as he picked up the phone. He pressed 9 then 0 and said, "Sonia? We'll be having lunch for 4." He listened for a moment, then said, "Yes, that would be fine. Please set it out on the west Deck that would be great. Thank you, Sonia." He hung up the phone.

"Is Debi going to have lunch with us?" Chris asked Michael.

Michael paused a moment, then said, "Debi won't be joining us. She had some personal obligations to tend to and left earlier this morning." Hayley looked away and Erica smirked.

'Why are you lying?' Chris thought but didn't say. Chris could read people. It was his job after all. He didn't know what was going on, or why Michael lied but he sensed the tension in the room. It could be cut with a knife.

He didn't really care for Debi much. She annoyed him immensely, but a warning flag went up in that moment Michael lied. The fact that he was the only one in the room who was not privy to the truth, made him uneasy.

"Oh ok," he said, trying to sound concerned, "I hope everything's ok with her?"

"Nothing to worry about, Chris." Michael said in an upbeat tone. "Debi has family problems, that's all. Let's head downstairs. You two must be famished." Michael walked to the door, Erica followed him. Chris looked at Hayley. Her earlier enthusiastic mood was solemn. She gave Chris a wan smile and took his hand. They followed Michael.

Chris drove Hayley home in the early evening. Throughout lunch and most of the ride home her mood was solemn and she remained quiet. He tried to coax Hayley into conversation but her responses were short and brief. As he drove, like most other times, his thoughts turned inward. He reflected on the lunch earlier in the day.

During lunch, Michael and Erica discussed the monthly revenues, losses and the projections for the next month and quarter. Chris listened intently on their discussion and would occasionally add an insight on what they were discussing.

There was a saying he learned very young in his career, "It's best to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." He only interjected in their conversation when he knew what he was talking about. He didn't want to seem pompous and a show off. He didn't want to overstep boundaries. "Noone likes an attention whore" was a very important rule in his golden book of rules. So he remained quiet for the most part.

He learned a lot about Erica during lunch. At first, he wondered if she was TS like Hayley and Debi. He found out later from Michael that she was actually a genetic girl, a feminist, and a dyke to boot. Erica came from a broken home and a sexually abusive Father. Throughout her college years she dated men of the same caliber as her father. After college, she met a woman who was a lesbian, fell in love, and since dated women almost exclusively.

After lunch, Erica left and Hayley excused herself. He and Michael sat and talked over coffee. When Michael asked Chris what he thought of Erica, Chris said, "Honestly? She seems like self righteous bitch."

Michael bellowed out a hearty laugh. Chris smiled, embarrassed. When Michael's laughter faded to chuckles he said, "Yeah, she's a tad overbearing and pompous, but she's the best. I wouldn't have anyone else handle my affairs."

Erica worked for Michael for the past 7 years and fast tracked her way to becoming Michael's "go-to-guy". She oversaw all of Michael's business affairs. "The woman has a gift for business and other innate talents that I appreciate. She's cut throat, vicious and she get's the job done." Michael said smiling.

Chris smiled back. He didn't like Erica one single bit. She was aggressive. She was bitchy. She was a lesbian. He realized he wanted her.

If Chris was a deeper person he would have realized he didn't like Erica because they were one and the same. A corporate shark with an ambition that exceeds their own expectations. A person who would sell their own soul, or sell the soul of their mother, to get ahead in life.

Being that he was a shallow person by nature, this thought never crossed his mind. He didn't like her, nor did he trust her, but he wanted her nonetheless. He would have her, he thought to himself, one way or another. Little did he know, Erica was thinking the same thing.

After coffee, Hayley and Chris said their goodbyes to Michael. Chris thanked Michael for his hospitality and promised to keep in touch. The drive back to the city was long. Thirty minutes passed since Chris gave up on making conversation before Hayley spoke, "—oyfreind? "

"Hmmm? what babe?" He said not hearing her the first time because he was deep in thought. "I asked if You were really serious when you said You were my boyfriend?" Hayley said looking at him now.

When he didn't answer right away, she said quietly, "You said it when you introduced yourself to the Bitch Queen. I just was wondering if you were serious." She lowered her eyes.

Chris looked at her, lifted her chin to meet her gaze and said, "Hayley, yes, you're a wonderful woman. I am so glad I know you and could be with you." She smiled at him for the first time since they left the bedroom that morning. He smiled back and said, "Do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Her smiled deepened. She beamed, in fact, and said softly, "Yes, I do, Chris." He took her hand in his and smiled. The drove on.

Twilight entered the sky when Chris finally pulled up in front of Hayley's apartment. The drive stiffened his body and he got out of the car and stretched. He walked around the back of the little black BMW as Hayley opened her door and got out. He followed her up the steps to the main door of the building. She turned to him and smiled.

"Chris, Thank You for a lovely time last night, and this morning. I'm sorry I was a bit moody this afternoon." Hayley said, as she bit her lower lip and looked at her feet. She was nervous and she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"It was my pleasure Hails." Chris said smiling. He really did like her. He thought he was a bit preemptive in saying he was her boyfriend but it made her happy for the moment. That's what counted.

He took her hand and said, "Don't worry about being moody. You had every right after the way that woman treated you."

12