The People Pleaser Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley's smile deepened. She fidgeted more and said, "Thank You for coming to my rescue, Chris. You're really my hero." She moved closer to him and before he could realize it she kissed him. His tongue met and entwined with hers. He pulled her closer to him. She pulled her tongue out of his mouth and licked his lips before it slipped back into his mouth.

An elderly woman on her porch across the street watched as they kissed. Chris heard her say in the distance 'get a room' before she got up and walked into the front door of her building. He chuckled through the kiss.

Hayley pulled back and looked at him as he grinned. She grinned as he held her close to him still and said giggling herself, "What's so funny?"

Chris chuckled all the more and said "Your neighbor across the street said we should get a room."

Hayley laughed and said "That old busybody?" She lowered voice and moved closer. He mouth to Chris's ear and whispered, "I bet you she's looking out her front window right now. Don't look!" She giggled all the more.

Chris shifted his gaze from Hayley and scanned the building across the street. Sure enough, the woman was watching them through her blinds. He laughed all the harder and said, "Well, should we put on a show for the neighbors? Or should we finish this somewhere else?"

Hayley looked at him with a flirty smile. She scanned his face, gauging his seriousness. "Well, you did save me from that awful Erica." she said in a playful, matter of fact tone, "So, I GUESS I owe you something for being my hero." She rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Well, Ma'am," Chris said in a southern drawl, as he tipped back the imaginary hat on his head, "it's just what us cowboys do. Kill the bad guys, save the damsel in distress, and ride off into the sunset." He smiled. Hayley just looked at him quizzically.

"Cowboy? I thought you were a stock broker or something." She said slightly confused. Chris laughed. Her face was one of puzzlement but she giggled with him.

"Babes, I'm a mortgage broker. I was joking about being a cowboy." he said chuckling.

"Oh. Well, whatever." She said in a dismissive tone. "Anyway, would you like to come up and see my apartment?"

"Yes, I'd like that very much." Chris said, the hint of amusement still in his tone.

"Okies." Hayley said. Chris let her go and turned to see the woman had left the window. Hayley rummage through her purse and, finally, found her key. They walked in the building.

The building was a dump. On their way up the stairs to the third floor, Chris noticed the condition of the building. It was an old building, as are most buildings in this part of town. The walls were cracked in spots and paint was peeling in areas. Each floor had two apartments to them and were lighted by a single outdated sconce. The dim lighting made the condition of the place seem worse.

On the second landing, an elderly man in a wife beater t-shirt that didn't quite cover his massive stomach stared lecherously at Hayley. Hayley saw him and said, "Hi Harry.", as they passed by the old man. Chris glared at the man and he looked away, finding something more interesting on the wall to look at.

They reached the third floor and Hayley's apartment. She produced another key and they entered the little one bedroom apartment. As Chris walked in, he was shocked at how small her place was. His own condo was small, yet it seemed the size of a mansion compared to Hayley's place.

The living room would have been decently sized, if it didn't include the dinin area and kitchen as well. A well used and worn couch sat against one wall and a dark scratched coffee table sat in front of it. A computer desk and chair sat on the opposite wall in the corner. To Chris's surprise the computer was a new Dell and in the midrange price level.

The kitchen was nothing more than 9' of the living room's inside wall. 4' of cabinetry ran in between the fridge and the stove and in the center was the kitchen sink. In front of the little "wall of kitchen" sat a round table with two chairs on opposite ends.

It was a dump, but Hayley kept it neat and homey. She gave him a quick tour of her modest apartment. She finished the tour in her bedroom. It was small, easily 8' by 8'. A little twin bed was pushed up against a wall and a dresser sat on the adjoining wall. Chris wondered how on earth Michael would let her live in such a place. Let alone such a run down neighborhood. He smiled when she asked him what he thought of her place.

"Its comfy." he said, not knowing what else to say. He didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Hayley smiled and said proudly, "I know, it's small, but it's mine." She sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her. Chris came willingly enough. "Now," she said as he sat down next to her, "Where were we?" She ran her hand along his chest.

Chris smiled and said, "I believe you were going to repay me for saving you from the bitch queen, as you so eloquently put it." He smiled and asked, "What was that all about anyway?"

Hayley's smiled dissapeared. She looked at Chris and said "I really don't want to talk about her, Chris." She lowered her head and said in a whisper, "She's just not a nice person."

Chris looked at Hayley. He lifted her chin and said, "I'm sorry, Hails. I don't want to bring you down again. Forget I ever brought her up." He smiled at her.

Hayley smiled back cheekily. She lunged at Chris knocking him off balance. He fell backward onto the little bed, hitting his head against the wall with a loud thump. "Owwwwww." He said and rubbed the top of his head, still smiling.

Hayley brayed laughter at the sound of his head thumping into the wall. She giggled, as she said, "Awww, poor baby. Let me kiss it and make it better."

She moved on top of him and straddled his chest. She kissed the spot he had rubbed and kissed his forehead and nose until her mouth met his. She slid her tongue into his mouth and pulled out and then slid it back in. Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth. She slowly rocked on his chest as she kissed him.

He reached up and grabbed her hips as she rocked on his chest and slid her body down to his groin. She continued to rock and rub his cock with her gyrations. She stopped kissing him and sat up. He looked at her, looking down on him.

She smiled, reached back and undid the ponytail in her hair. She whipped her head to the left and right letting loose the dark wavy hair that was held captive by the scrunchie. Her Hair lay across her face. Chris smiled, saying nothing.

Hayley pulled her top off. Her breasts, freed from the taut restraints of the tee, pointed at him pertly. Chris slid his hands up her waist to her breasts and rubbed her nipples with his thumbs. Hayley moaned and continued to gently rock on his pelvis. He raised his head and licked the left nipple on her breast and bit down gently, testing her pain threshold. She moaned louder as he sucked gingerly on her breast. All the while, he continued to rub her right nipple with his thumb in a counter clock wise motion.

She pushed him back down, his head hit the mattress. She stared at him and ran her hands along his chest. Hayley smiled and bit her lower lip. He smiled back, as her hands settled on his chest and she ripped open his shirt. The buttons on his shirt flew off in different directions. Hayley giggled and said, "Oppsie." She craned her neck down and traced her tongue along his chest. It was Chris's turn to moan.

She continued tracing her tongue on his chest, down to his stomach until she reached the hem of his jeans. His cock, straining against the denim of his jeans, popped out when she unzipped his fly. She licked her lips at the sight of his cock.

Chris thought to himself, 'I bet she isn't even aware she is licking her lips. I bet she doesn't even know she does it.' It turned him on. He closed his eyes.

Hayley smiled and said, "Do you like that, Baby?" She continued to slowly move her hand up and down his cock.

"Yes, Hayley, please." Chris said with his eyes shut. He strained not to prematurely cum. He was afraid to look at her. Afraid that if he saw her face and the look on it, he would be helpless not to cum. She giggled. He sensed her shift her weight and looked to see her unbutton her denim shorts with her free hand. He saw the hint of her pink satin panties. This sent a rush of smutty desire through him. His body trembled.

A Feeling of vulnerability came over Chris in that moment. He was helpless not to feel vulnerable. Hayley was in control for the moment, at least. Hayley sensed it. She felt his body tremble and said in a whisper, "Awwww. Does my baby feel good?" She smiled and said in a pouty, indulgent whisper, "I can make my baby feel real good."

She continued to stroke him, picking up a quicker rhythm. Chris moaned, on the verge of coming. He fought the impulse to give in and let his ecstasy overcome him. He never felt this out of control in his entire life, except for one time. It was a new experience for him and it scared him.

Chris never felt out of control except for one moment in his childhood when his mother, who never punished him, spanked him. Her excuse for not punishing Chris was always, "Boys will be boys." or "That's just the things boys do." Except for the one time, he was 6 years old.

Chris's father left them when he was a small child of 3. Abandoned was a more accurate word. He never really knew his father. His mother rarely saw men after his father left. Occasionally, she would have a boyfriend. Being a single mother who worked two jobs though, took it's toll on her love life. She always told Chris, he was her little man. One day, while his mother was at work and he was alone at home, Chris wandered into her bedroom.

He admired his mother, her being the only role model he had in his life, and one day got into her things. He went into her room with no intent. All things though, that go wrong, always start without intent. He browsed curiously at the things on her dresser. The perfumes, the jewelry box, the hair brushes and the clips for his mom's hair. He picked up a small hair clip and turned it over in his hand. He opened and shut the clip. He giggled at how if you pushed one end, it would spring open and pushing it the other way, it would spring closed. He put it in his hair. Chris laughed at the reflection in the mirror, his long brown hair standing up from the top of his head. He took the clip out and placed it on back on the dresser.

He opened the top drawer to find his mother's intimates. Chris felt a weird sense of excitement at seeing his mother's undergarments. He felt funny but in a good way. His eyes and hands sifted though the assortment of colors. His underwear was plain ole white cotton briefs. His mothers was all different kinds. The blacks and the reds and the greens and blues. The pinks and violets and pale yellows. No two pair were the same. Some had no bottom. Some were cotton, some were silky. Some had lace edges and some were all lace. He also noticed her underwear didn't have the little pocket in front. He felt intoxicated and fascinated at the array of underwear in the drawer.

What happened next was simply out of curiosity. Chris slipped off his jeans and underwear. He picked up a red pair of cotton thongs and put them on. He stood watching himself in the mirror with his G.I. Joe t-shirt on and his moms oversized panties. He giggled at the sight he saw. He walked into the bathroom.

His mother's makeup was strewn about the bathroom vanity. He examined what he saw on the counter, Not knowing what half of it was. Brushes and little square cases with powder in them. One contraption looked like some sort of tongs. He'd seen his mom use it before on her eyes but didn't dare use it himself. He did, however, know what the shades of powder were and the long tubes. He'd watch his mother take the long tubes out her purse at times and apply the color to her lips.

Chris opened a tube to find a deep shade of red. It looked like an oily crayon. He turned it and smiled as the shade of red grew larger. He looked in the mirror and put it on his lips. He giggled fiercely at the sight of himself with red lips. He looked at the other contents on the vanity.

He found a blue eyeshadow and opened it. The little brush was in the case and he rubbed it against the color. He ran the little brush along the top of his eye, and then the other. He smiled at himself and felt really funny. He looked down to see his thingy pointing up in his mom's underwear. He got those things before, sometimes when he woke up in the morning and had to pee. It didn't worry him to see it now. Although, he didn't understand why it was there, because he didn't have to pee.

He walked back into the bedroom and looked around some more. He found a pair of his mom's shoes, the ones with the pointy thing on the bottom. He put them on. He was taller in the shoes and wondered why he didn't have shoes like these. He felt big in the shoes. A big boy. He stumbled to the dresser and the mirror attached to it. He viewed his reflection in the mirror. He giggled again and kissed the air, feeling girly in doing so. He turned to see what else he could find. He saw his mother in the doorway of the bedroom.

Her face was white and her mouth was shaped as an 'o'. Chris's own face turned pale. He wasn't supposed to be in her room. Let alone in her panties and makeup. His mom looked at his face then her eyes moved down to his body and the little pup tent in her panties he was wearing. His mom's face darkened. Chris sensing her anger said, "Hi mommy, I'm sorry, I just.. I was....."

His mother quickly rushed to where he was and grabbed his ear and twisted. Chris screamed bloody hell. She dragged him by his ear to the bed and sat down. She picked him up and put him across her lap.

Chris was frightened, his tears ran down his face. He screamed "I'm sorry, mommy! I'm sorry, please, don't hurt me."

His mother spanked him hard. He cried as she spanked him and made his little bottom red through her panties. When she finished spanking him, she picked him up and set him before her. Chris sobbed and whimpered, the tears flowing down his face.

"Look at me, Christopher." His mom said in a voice that was not like her usual voice. He looked up. He was helpless not to. She was his mommy. She continued, "I don't want a little sissy for a son. I don't want a little girly boy. Do you want to be my little sissy boy? Should I call you Chrissy instead of Chris?" Chris cried all the more at this, not speaking.

She continued, "Maybe I should go and buy you some pretty dresses to wear to school, hmm? Maybe I'll just take you around the block for all your friends to see you like this? Would little sissy Chrissy like that?"

Chris was in shock. He had never seen his mother this angry or this mean before. He stammered, "No mommy, please no! I'll be good. I swear! I don't want to be a sissy!" He trembled as his tears ran down his face.

His mother grabbed his ear again and pulled him out of the room to the hall closet. She opened the door and roughly shoved him in the closet. She slammed the door shut and leaned against it.

Chris screamed and beat on the other side of the door. It was dark in the little closet and he hated the dark. He begged her to let him out. After a few minutes, he stopped banging on the door and stopped screaming.

Chris was in the closet no more than five minutes, but it seemed like hours. He was helpless in the closet and after his rantings,he became resigned.

His mother let him out and said, "Now, Christopher, am I ever going to catch you in my things again?" She looked at him sternly.

"No, Mommy." he said totally whipped, "I'm sorry, Mommy." He looke at his feet, sobbing.

"Good boy." She said to him smiling, "Now, go change your clothes back on and wash your face off. I have to change for my other job and Mrs. Whitmore will be here soon to watch you tonight. We don't want her to see you like this."

That was the first and last time Chris ever felt out of control. He never dressed in her things again. The thought of his mother parading him around like that terrified him.the thought of being locked away in a closet was worse. From that point on. Chris was always in control. He would never be helpless like that again.

Hayley continued to stroke him and he felt more and more helpless. He fought against the urge and succeeded at holding it at bay. She giggled as she watched his face twist and contort with pleasure and restraint. Hayley leaned in and licked the top of his cock. He jumped. She giggled more and then slid her mouth over his cock.

Chris moaned and thought 'What the fuck is happening here? How did this get turned around on me?'

She slid her mouth up and down on his cock. Slowly at first, then picking up speed. She continued to suck him until he couldn't hold out any longer. He came in her mouth. She moaned as he shot his spunk in her mouth. It seemed it was endless. A river of spunk and Hayley swallowed it down as it shot into her mouth. His body trembled with aftershocks.

Finally, the river of cum dissipated and Hayley looked up at him smiling. He smiled back. She crawled up to him and looked in his eyes, still smiling. She leaned down to kiss him.

He opened his mouth to receive her tongue and as she slid itin his mouth, he realized he got more than her tongue. His cum that she took in her mouth slid down her tongue into his mouth. It wasn't enough to gag over, but it was enough for him to notice the acrid taste to it. His eyes flew open wide in shock and he tried to pull away. She held his head in place as she entangled her tongue around his, mixing the cum in his mouth and hers. He gave up his resistance when he realized it was futile. He continued to kiss her and out of pure reflex swallowed the tiny bit of cum in his mouth. She pulled away from him.

"How did you like that, lover?" Hayley giggled. She beamed at him.

Chris's face contorted and twisted as he tried to think of the words to say. He was furious at the notion she would do such a thing. At the same time though, it was the best orgasm he had since, well, since ever. He decided to let it go. He smiled and said, "Well baby, I'm not too keen on what you did just now, but I really liked the rest of it."

Hayley giggled and said, "Yeah, I guess that was a tad too soon for something so intimate. I guess I just wanted you to taste what I taste." She lowered her head blushing and said "I'm sorry, Baby, if that was too much for you."

Chris smiled. He couldn't be mad at her. She was just too innocent looking at that moment to stay mad at her. He pulled her to him. She came willingly and laid next to him. He said, "Well, next time, just give me some forewarning. OK babe?"

Hayley giggled as she moved closer to him and wrapped her arm around his chest. She kissed him on the neck then said, "Deal."

They lay there for a couple hours. Hayley dozed off after an hour or so. Chris lay with her until he was sure she was in deep sleep, then slipped out. He really liked Hayley. He found he cared for her. His mind was troubled though. She was, after all, a transsexual. He was understanding but he worried about other people understanding. He kissed her forehead after he dressed. She stirred from the kiss. He quietly walked out of the room.

He left her a note on the kitchen table before leaving. Telling her he had to work early and didn't want to break her rest. He also wrote he would call her tomorrow evening. He walked down the building's staircase, his mind troubled. He wondered if he actually thought this whole thing through thoroughly. It seemed he was seduced and now he's in too deep to cleanly and safely exit the situation.

He walked out the front door and into the brisk August evening. The weather was beginning to turn colder and summer was coming to an end. He lit a cigarette and got into his car. Chris drove home, contemplating his future with Hayley.

12