The Peregrination

Story Info
First stop of his journey is cuckold two men.
2k words
3.65
36.5k
21
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2002

Raysburg, West Virginia

"Sir, I'm sorry, but I have to ask you to leave." Darterrius said to the stumbling man, as he leaned on the waitress.

"Go fuck yourself!" The young drunk man said pointing a finger back at him. "The lady and I were making plans for later!"

"And I said no Thank-you, I'm married." Declared the mature blonde haired waitress.

"Let's go buddy." Darterrius said holding out a hand.

The young man assumed that he could take the tall muscular Darterrius, he sung a fist, then another. His opponent dodged both, then a third, the young man roared in frustration.

"Stay still so I can hit you." He yelled.

"Swing faster, or put more effort into it." Darterrius replied dodging more potential blows.

Darterrius felt like a young Cassius Clay in the ring, wearing down his opponent in the ring. Soon the fists lost what little energy they had.

"You done yet?" Darterrius asked as the young man leaned on the wall for support.

"Fuck you..." He slurred.

Darterrius escorted the man to the door, then threw him as hard as he could into a pile of garbage bags. The young man stood up, covered in trash, and wet, he now felt sober, and very confused.

"You want me to call you a cab?" Darterrius asked.

"Yeah..." The young man replied.

After that the locals at the country dance bar gave the Darterrius the new comer no further trouble. At the end of the night, the waitresses lined up to give him a kiss on the cheek followed by a tip-out. Last amongst them was the mature blonde he saved earlier.

"So what brings you to this little part of America?" She asked.

"It's a long story, but let's just say I'm searching for my birth parents." Darterrius said. "I'm working odd jobs here and there on my journey."

The DJ came over to introduce himself, he was married to the waitress, his name was Gerald, and hers Barbara. He looked frail and weak, but in his eyes you could see the fire he once had.

"Where are you staying?" Gerald asked.

"The owner says I can use a cot in the back." Darterrius replied.

"Non-sense, come home with us!" Gerald said with a smile.

The three of them really hit it off very well; back at their home, they fed Darterrius, then sat around the dinner table talking. Gerald spoke about his chemotherapy, and Darterrius described his quest for his birth parents.

"Honey, I wish I was your Mama!" Barbara declared giving him a hug.

Darterrius notice that her embrace was firm, a little too firm. Barbara was a five-foot three woman in her fifties that wore her blonde hair up with a ton of hair spray. After that hug he was convinced that her attention getting bust she had was not as natural as it appeared.

"Thank-you, you're both great folks, I wish you were as well." He replied.

"I am a radiated waste, and I need to get some rest." Stated a frail Gerald.

Darterrius shook his hand and bid him a good, night. Gerald then kissed Barbara on the cheek and left. As a young man, sex was always on his mind, Darterrius wondered why Barbara didn't leave too, so he decided to make a move, and see where it went.

"Do you want to chat more on the sofa?" Darterrius asked. "I'd love to show you my birth certificate."

"Inviting me to bed, and we haven't known each other even a night?" Barbara replied.

Darterrius turned red, then thought quickly before replying. "I have known you a night! The sun will be rising soon!"

With that they both laughed before sitting side-by-side on the sofa, she looked at his birth certificate before whistling.

"This looks more like a casting sheet for a Shakespearian play!" She said.

"I agree!" Darterrius replied. "I assume there an Iago out there too, and when I see him, I'll knock him out cold."

Barbara touched his bulging arm and nodded in agreement.

"Do you know why that young man was so upset last night?" Barbara asked.

"Cus he's an asshole?" Darterrius replied.

"Yes that's true." Barbara said. "But there is another reason."

Darterrius looked into Barbara's dark brown eyes looking for the truth of it all. He just presumed that in a redneck town like this men just treated the waitresses like whores, but he wasn't going to say that.

"Since Gerald started his treatment, he hasn't been able to... ah.. perform the way he once did." Barbara said with her hand still on a his bicep. "So now we have an arrangement."

Barbara's hand had started to move lower towards Darterrius' stomach, he inhaled softly, surprised that he got his wish without having to make a move.

"That young man came home with us last weekend." She said laying her hand on his growing manhood. "Tonight I said no Thank-you on account of him being too drunk to do a proper job."

Darterrius leaned in to kiss Barbara, at the same time he placed his hand on her round and very firm breast. As he massaged her hard tit, he was thankful that he had taken off his wedding ring earlier that day.

When they broke their deep smooch, Barbara pushed him back so his shoulder blades hit the sofa. She then proceeded to undo his belt then fly as she sought to release his one-eyed monster! Darterrius kept his hands to himself, unsure of how to proceed.

"Honey, I don't bite!" Barbara said taking her mouth off his fully erect wood. "I won't be going outside, so feel free to mess my hair a little!"

Darterrius grabbed a fistful of that blonde hair, and helped guide her back to his waiting meat. His other hand snaked down the front of low cut blouse to fondle her man-made chest lumps. Her breasts felt hard to the touch, but he didn't mind one bit!

When Barbara was satisfied with his level of hardness, along with how slick she had him, she stood to remove her top. Darterrius stared with mouth agape as she peeled off her top, then was amazed when she detached her brassiere. Her breasts were gigantic, but they were firm in their defiance of gravity.

Standing at five-foot three, Barbara was a petite woman with well tanned skin, Darterrius made a mental point to have a look to see if she was actually darker than himself! Her nipples were erect and pointing out at him, and her areola's were a dark brown.

When she removed her skirt, it revealed a pink thong, which she also took off. Darterrius was surprised when he didn't see the familiar C-section scar you see with woman Barbara's age. She was also completely shaved.

Barbara moved back towards him with slow and seductive steps, along the way she grabbed something off the table before squirting it into her hand.

"Just in case." She said to a confused Darterrius as she applied her moistened hand to his manhood.

He didn't need to wonder very long as she climbed on top of him, and in the process impaling herself on his eight inches of man-spear. Gasping in pleasure, Darterrius was impressed by both her tightness and the roundness of her breasts.

Barbara put her hands on his shoulders and proceeded to raise and lower her body on his light brown joy stick. Darterrius hadn't been laid in weeks, not since his wife left to go back to Markham; he new that he wasn't going to last very long!

"What's the matter dear?" Barbara asked still pounding away in his lap. "You can touch me."

Darterrius grunted his reply. "I don't think I'll last very long if I touch you."

"Dearie, don't you worry! We can do this twice!" Barbara said giving his shoulder a squeeze. "We have all night after all!"

With that Darterrius put his hands on her fabulous fake tits without fear of the consequences! She purred in delight, then squealed in laughter as he brought his face down to motorboat her artificial chest.

Her joy was short-lived as Darterrius exploded with what felt like the force of one-hundred Nyiragongo's! His sperm painted the inside of Barbara's barren womb and oozed out of her entrance when she finally stopped moving to catch her breath. He could feel the warmth and volume of his DNA as it slowly moved out onto his testicles.

"Whoa!" She cried out. "That was a lot!"

They both laughed, then kissed, neither in a hurry to move. If either looked out the window the first rays of dawn's early light were peeking on with side of the living room curtains.

"I'll come back in an hour or so, and see if you're ready for another go?" Barbara asked between slow and wet kisses.

"Why wait an hour?" Darterrius retorted. "I'm ready, willing, and able right now!"

"Well I'll be darned!" Barbara declared laughing.

Darterrius had her climb off his lap, and bending her over the arm of the sofa, he slid his light brown meat into her. He noticed that there was no need for lubricant now that he had made sloppy seconds of her pussy.

He rode her from behind like a cowboy at a rodeo, Barbara bucked and reared with a passion that left him worried for his own safety. Unsure what would happen if he tried missionary, Darterrius pulled out then stepped away.

"Can't take the heat big guy?" Barbara said in challenge.

Darterrius laughed as he spoke. "I'm ready to jump into the fire!"

His words did not reflect his true feelings, as he guided her over to the rear of the sofa. Once he was sure she wouldn't stomp on his foot, he recommenced poking her from behind.

Feeling relaxed and with a second wind, Darterrius felt he could fuck from sunrise to sunset! Barbara wasn't as feisty as before, standing had taken some of the wind out of her sails. He could see her gripping the sofa, and heard her soft moans.

Darterrius slapped her ass repeatedly, not just because it made her cum, but to also pay her back for earlier. It also crossed his mind that all those slaps, grunts, and moans must be keeping her husband awake, but she didn't shush him, so he decided to keep it to himself.

Grabbing Barbara's hips, Darterrius knew it was time for him to bust a nut inside the fake titted milf he was pounding. He increased his speed and roared out his orgasm as he came for a second time.

"Aaahhh fffuuucckk!!" Darterrius cried out loud enough to wake not just Gerald, but also the dead!

His sticky seed once again painted the inside of Barbara's tight cougar twat. When he pulled out a large glop of his two loads mixed together splatted on the floor. Barbara laughed then went to find something to clean it up.

Exhausted and tired Darterrius laid on the sofa, and like a boxer on the ropes after too many hits, he drifted in and out of consciousness. Barbara eventually came back, and laid in his arms, her head on his chest.

"Honey, if you need anything, and I mean anything! You let Gerald and I know, and we will do what we can to help you!" Barbara declared looking up.

"Uh, I could go again, but maybe in ten more minutes." Darterrius replied.

"No silly!" Barbara said slapping his bare chest. "My box is way to sore for that! I mean finding your folks!"

"Oh, I meant that..." Darterrius said rolling his eyes.

Barbara laughed then said. "Seriously! Your next step should be to visit the county clerk that issued that odd birth certificate."

Darterrius' eyes shot open at that suggestion, he hadn't thought of that.

"Yes!" Barbara said passionately. "Also check the papers!"

Darterrius looked confused, but she cut him off before he could speak.

"They might be looking for you!" She said.

He mulled this over, then kissed her as a Thank-you. Then like a glass-jawed boxer who had taken an uppercut, Darterrius was down for the count and fast asleep!