The Perfect Affair

Story Info
My Affair.
797 words
28k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The perfect affair only lasted four months. While it lasted, it was fantastic. I was on a temporary assignment in a place I had been before. I had flirted with this woman before and on a night out had even kissed her a little. That was a previous trip to this particular place. I was now back and had hoped things would progress farther than they had. We were both married and both in love with our spouses. Sex between my wife and I was non-existent, and had apparently slowed down more than she liked in her marriage. I was set up in a fully furnished apartment.

The first time she came over was very nerve wracking for both of us. We were both middle aged and while she was concerned about having had a few children, I was concerned about performance since it had been over a year and a half since I last had sex. Both of our fears were completely unfounded! She had by far the sexiest body of any woman I had ever been with, even as she was in her late forties. She had an unbelievable body! She assured me my fears were unfounded. Where I was worried about prematurely ejaculating, I didn't, and even managed to hold off until she had her orgasm.

Having had some incredible sex, I was hoping to sleep well that night. Unfortunately I didn't sleep at all for feeling guilty.

I've know this woman for over two years and have always found her very sexy, and incredibly appealing. As self-serving as it may sound, I began to rationalize my infidelity to not having sex with my wife. Besides, at the outset my lover and I decided this was going to be nothing more than sex only.

At first, the visits to the apartment were a little infrequent, for fear of being caught, and a work schedule that was not conducive for getting together. Every time we got together was incredible. Having sex on a somewhat normal schedule made me feel alive again. Also, exploring her body was beyond explanation. We both felt so comfortable with the other person, it made the sex incredible. We would have fantastic orgasms, and sometimes she would have more than one. More than once, we would be so in tune with each other that we would orgasm simultaneously.

I have no idea how many times we actually got together. There were times when we did get together there was no sex, but it didn't mean I enjoyed those visits any less than those where we did have sex. Any time we spent together was awesome.

Not that she ever asked to be, but I did my level best to spoil her every chance I could. I knew money was tight at her house and I wanted to make my place an oasis for her, and money wasn't an issue for me. When I knew she would be coming over, I would have a nice expensive bottle of wine waiting. There was also a funded trip to Victoria's Secret, as well as a trip I made to try and find something I thought she would like. Not surprisingly, we both found things we both liked on and off of her.

I can't begin to imagine how hard it was for her. I really had nobody to answer to for my time. Phone calls with my wife, were all I had to cover, and missed calls or excuses for not being able to talk were easily passed off. She on the other hand, had a husband and grown child at home. I'm sure it was nerve wracking to say the least to have to leave your lovers apartment and head home like nothing happened.

The affair is coming to an end as I have to leave since my contract is up. I have a couple more opportunities to spend time with my lover, and when I think about it coming to an end, it hurts my heart. As much as we agreed it would be a sex only affair, I definitely developed feelings for this woman. I will always be grateful to her for making me feel like a man again. She helped awaken a part of me that was asleep for way too long. For that, and the fact that she was an incredible lover, I will never forget her. I want to thank her for being such a warm, giving, and loving woman. She will always be in my heart. Wherever I go, be it at home or on assignment, every night I will go out, and face whichever direction points me to her. I will blow her a kiss, and wish her sweet dreams and tell her I love you.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mind V's Heart

You can tell your mind not to develop feelings, but you can't tell your heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It is hard

It is hard not to develop a lot of very deep feelings for each other in this situation. You will have to update wha happenswhen you split, if you split.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope you are proud of yourself.

If you and the woman are not happy in your marriage, then why the hell are you still married? Leave your wife and get her to leave her family and you can both live happily ever after. Fucking behind your partners back is no way to live. And you should look at your marriage and ask yourself WHY you are still married. You obviously have no love or respect for your wife so move on, let your wife move on and maybe you can find true happiness without the burden of being married to someone you don't love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well,

why didn't you stay with her???

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Affair of the Heart Beth and John's email affair takes a different turn.in Romance
Date with Mom's Friend Mom's married friend agrees to date son.in Mature
A Perfect Fit, The Affair Begins The Start of an affair between two married people.in Erotic Couplings
A Decided Affair Ch. 01 A wife embarks on an affair.in Loving Wives
Cyndi's Steamy Affair His hot wife has a love affair with the neighbor.in Loving Wives
More Stories