The Perfect Applicant Ch. 5-8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last she was allowed to stand. Her stocking feet went up on their tip-toes briefly upon touching the cold floor.

"You may recall, Ms. Grey, how much I liked your shoes earlier." She could hear Ms. Green pacing before her, while the nurse retained a firm grip on her shoulders. "Indeed, I would've fucked you in them, had we the time." Continued pacing, but not in shoes, or even stockings it seemed. It sounded as though Green's feet were bare. "We are simple girls, here, Ms. Grey. You'll see that soon enough. I would like a pair of your shoes myself." She paused, then closed the space between them. A quick movement and a slight tug at her hair, Jennifer could suddenly see again. The blindfold had been removed.

She was no less helpless, however. She blinked rapidly, eschewing the onslaught of illumination which, ironically, blocked her vision still. As the spots across her vision faded, she saw the powerful blonde drawing on the second leg of her shiny black dress tights. 'So that's what that smell was,' Jennifer thought.

As Ms. Green finished, she turned to regard the shoes where they rested, upright and shiny in the abundant light. She turned back to Jennifer, and Jennifer saw for the first time a beautiful girl, eyes gleaming with the delight of a child in a candy store. But there was cruelty there as well. She paced over, took one shoe in each hand, and returned to Jennifer as though showing her something new. 'They're MY fucking shoes!' Jennifer thought angrily, the inappropriateness of the idea lost amidst the pure girlishness that comes out in such encounters.

"I like them, Jenny. Be a good girl. Tell me: where did you get them?"

Jennifer tried to draw herself straight up. The shoes were nothing special, a simple pseudo-loafer, black and shiny, leather with a thick, three-inch heel. But that wasn't the point. Jennifer Grey smiled, met her eyes, and said nothing.

She could feel the nurse's grip tighten on her shoulders.

Ms. Green approached her again, leaned in close, so close that their jackets rustled together and their breasts touched. She whispered in Jennifer's ear. "Where...did...you get them?"

Jennifer, again, held her peace.

Green stepped back, a frustrated smile breaking her pretty, solid, sorority girl face. "Fine. Fine, Ms. Grey. You had to do it the hard way! Nurse, hold her!" With that, Jennifer felt one arm threaded in between her back and bindings, pulling her off her feet. The other hand tangled itself in her soft brown hair, and used it as a handle to tug her head backwards.

With a few rapid moves, Jennifer had been rendered almost puppet-like by the strong black woman at her back. Her bound, stocking feet couldn't grant her the leverage to even steady herself as they slipped about on the metal floor. Green advanced on her struggling form with a vengeance, holding one of her shoes as though to club her with the heel. But no, as she approached, the nurse tugged her now-tangled mane anew, and the pain was enough to make Jennifer call out. There was no sound, however, for as her lips finally parted Green determinedly PUSHED the shoe into her yelping orifice!

The taste was horrendous. And it enveloped Jennifer's tongue before she'd even realized what had happened, a thick, dirty, leather tang that nearly made her gag. She shouted angrily around her new mouthpiece, obscenities that any sailor would be proud of, but all that made it out were the obvious muffled cries. "MMMPPPPPHHHH!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The nurse held her tightly, expecting the outbursts, while Ms. Green sadistically withdrew the leather shoe a bit before pushing it back in, smiling all the while.

"MMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"On second thought, Jenny, you may keep your shoe," Ms. Green chuckled. "Nurse?"

The nurse handled her writhing form easily, dodging the infantile kicks her shackles couldn't withhold and spinning her roughly around to face the table once again. "Honey, I warned ya. You don't want to start here this way. C'mon, now, honey, bend over here now. Just go back over the table like before."

But Jennifer remembered "before" over the table, and suddenly the shoe dangling awkwardly from her jaws became a low priority. With renewed vigor she struggled, her vicious thrusts and kicks creating such a display as could seldom be seen outside of a rodeo. Capably though, the nurse and Ms. Green handled her, overpowering her slim frame with precise and unyielding force. Within seconds, she was bent at the waist, her heaving breasts mashed against the cold steel of the examining table, the leather shoe tied in place between her jaws, and her pinstriped navy skirt shucked up around her waist.

What was presented to Ms. Green, as the nurse sat Indian-style on their captive's back, was one of the prettiest, pinkest, pantyhosed backsides she had ever seen.

It was breathtaking to have a woman so prone. Her legs were straight, feet flat on the floor, apart no more than six inches. They were also sheathed in stockings that, while stressed, amazingly showed no signs of runs. The cotton gusset of her hose peaked out cutely at the point where the underside of her bottom started to diminish into her crotch, a small spot of white practicality amidst a sea of silken blue sex. Green couldn't resist touching it lightly with her index finger.

"MMMMPPPHHHHH!!!!!"

Jennifer was exhausted, mortified, and near tears. But her fight wasn't completely gone.

In her left ear, her seductress whispered: "Ms. Grey? These are such pretty pantyhose."

"Mmph."

"May I ask...Where did you get them?"

"Fmph YUMMph!"

It was clear enough. Ms. Green pulled back and exchanged a knowing glace with the nurse. This one was strong. Well, so much the better. She picked up the other shoe from where it sat on the table, temporarily forgotten. Turning it in her hand, she admired its shape, color, and condition. A shame that Ms. Grey would not reveal her sources. Yet. Vengefully, she raised it into the air.

The first blow landed just under the right buttock, and Jennifer was quite taken aback by it. Then the second. By the third, she was squealing, struggling, and stamping her sexy stocking feet in panic. Again and again, Ms. Green brought the rubber sole against her buttocks in fierce, punishing strikes.

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

There was no rhythm to adjust to, as there'd been when her father had struck her, so many years ago. She'd expect a blow to the right cheek, and the left would quiver from a spank. She'd tense and wait for attacks which were several seconds in coming, while others left her not a second to catch her breath. But if there was one consistent element, it was the strength of that bitch's arm. Never were the slaps to her hosed rump playful or gentle; there was a fury in them that managed to make even her extraordinarily firm cheeks undulate beneath her stockings.

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

At first she had managed not to cry out. She'd clenched her teeth into the rubber heel between her lips as though it were her only friend. But as the nurse too began to torment her, rubbing herself hornily on Jennifer's pinned form, she started to groan like a punished child.

WHAP!

"Where...did...you get...your pretty things... Jenny?" Ms. Green

"Ohnnhh!"

WHAP!

"Must I...hit you...some more, Jenny...with your sexy shoe?"

Jennifer had her eyes closed, and tried to deaden herself to all sensations. Her jaws ached; the acrid taste of dirty shoe leather would not go away.

WHAP!

She grunted meaninglessly in response. She wouldn't give this bitch an answer. She knew it was all just an excuse to beat her, and she would not cave in now.

WHAP!

Her bottom burned. The hosiery was no protection.

WHAP!

"Ohnh!"

It went on like that for some time. For so long, in fact, that the promise of Allison Taxton's eventual return fled from all of their minds. But time has a way of passing, regardless of its perception, and it was stroke 35 before the door slid open to admit the HSA's head mistress.

And when she did walk in, the activity before her was not pleasing.

"Ms. Green! Unhand that young lady AT ONCE!"

She flinched, shoe in mid-swing, and hastily stepped away from her punished victim. The nurse moved quickly as well, dismounting Jennifer and attempting to melt into the background. Allison was very, very stringent with her specifications. And this little bit of play had NOT been authorized.

*******************

It was a moment or so before Agent Jennifer Grey regained her senses, but she heard a lot of screaming in the interim. When she could finally hobble gently around despite her cuffed ankles and swollen thighs, she found the room empty of all save Ms. Taxton and herself. Strangely, that was the scariest circumstance of all.