The Perfect Bet

Story Info
She takes full advantage of an unusual wager.
928 words
3.35
41.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're playing grueling game of racket ball with small personal bet for winning. Yoa're too busy watching my legs under my short skirt. Wondering if I'm wearing panties and keep getting pelted by the ball. I win easily since your distracted and I say, "For the next 24 hours your my personal servant. Thank god it's Friday." We head out to my car as I prefer my own bathroom and I drive to my home. You're surprised you had thought I'd give you time to recover as a few bruises are already apparent on your body. I slip upstairs and you follow noticing from this view that I'm not wearing any panties and you stumble on the stairs.

I fill a warm bubble bath and slip in before you catch up. I say, "Your first job is the pleasure of washing me." You kneel beside the tub body protesting every movement and gently wash my back and hair. I duck under water and rinse my hair and command you to shave my legs. You hesitantly take the razor I offer.

"It's dull don't worry." You set out to shave the shapely legs you've been admiring all day careful not to touch anything else as you can barely feel my unshaven mound. I smile as you finish and take the razor. I give you back the wash cloth and you silently wash my front your body aching in so many ways as your fingers accidentally brush my nipples. I stand quickly and get out as you pull the plug. I toss you a towel now seeing a bruise on your face where one shot hit you as you towel me dry. I stand commandingly saying no hanky panky and you comply reluctantly, but glad, unsure if your body can take much more.

I see the tiredness in your eyes and run a new bath and strip you down seeing even more bruises. I hadn't realized I had hit the ball so hard. You gently sink into tub and I let you soak up the water as I go to dry my hair and dress for bed. I return to see you are almost sleeping and I barely tweak your cock waking you up immediately. You slip out of tub and dry yourself off and follow me to bed. You see no pj's laid out for you and look at me wondering what I'm doing as I'm wearing normal non seductive pj's.

"Servants aren't allowed to wear clothes to bed." You fall into my bed too tired and sore to disagree. You feel my hands with a warm oil on them, rub your back easing your muscles delicately touching the purpling bruises kissing the rare non bruised spot finding one on each buttock. I work my way down your legs and gently roll you over as your now asleep. I cautiously rub your feet which are sore but unmarked. I work back up your sleeping form letting kisses rain over your pubic area which remained mostly free from bruising. I run up your chest making sure that you'll feel one hundred percent better in morning. I slide into bed next to you pulling sheets lightly over us.

Removing my pj's now and cradling your sore naked body to me letting your head rest upon my breasts as we sleep. My alarm clock goes off, I roll over and shut it off. You open your eyes body slightly sore. You pull back a little seeing I'm undressed because we've never been together and the whole servant thing was a joke sort of. I kiss your forehead and simple say, "Think my servant should make me breakfast in bed. Cereal would be fine." You wander down and bring back bowl of cereal spoon feeding me. I savor every bite running my hands lightly down my body letting you watch my nipples harden. You get sloppy and I give a sharp command and you pay more attention to feeding me. As bowl empties you look at me. I look back and lean forward to kiss you.

"Whole servant thing was a cover wasn't it?" I nod.

"What would you have done with me?" you ask before kissing me again. Glad we made the bet happy with the results so far. "Why haven't we done this before?"

I move the tray and pull away the covers. "Hungry?" I ask looking down at my body your eyes follow and your lips travel down my torso feasting upon my body delicately tasting me. I sigh and relax as you patiently, adoringly bring me to orgasm after orgasm. After three I whisper, "Please, Nathan make love to me," your eyes glance up and I know you were waiting for me to ask.

"As you wish," you reply your body above me and teasingly slip your hard red cock against me. I moan in the feeling of it sliding against me but you use the tip to rub my clit. I feel your own warmth begin and I softly hold your hips trying not to aggravate the bruises as I pull you to me feeling you slide in inch by incredible inch.

We made slow passionate incredible love. So gently partially because of your injuries, but we both wanted to take our time fully enjoying the others body. And what we could do to produce exquisite pleasure for both of us. We eat a leisurely lunch before you carry me back to bedroom to pick up again. I can't remember a better sweeter day unless it is tomorrow.