The Perfect Blowjob

Story Info
Wife lets loose and swallows my cum.
2.7k words
4.35
49k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday afternoon. Church is over. Dinner has been eaten. Kids are gone. Mostly. We go to our room, close the door, turn the lock, and we're set for the best part of every weekend.

Standing by the bed, we kiss and caress as we disrobe each other. Once fully naked, I slid my right arm around Heather's slender waist and pull her close. My left hand moves to her face. My tongue plunges deep into her willing mouth. She sucked my kiss and moaned as my tongue probed the depths of her soul. As my tongue retracts, she grabbed the back of my head, pulled me closer and plunged her tongue into my mouth.

My right hand moved down and cupped an ass cheek. My left hand is now behind her head, enmeshed in her hair. As I plunge my tongue back into her mouth, I pull her ass as she grinds into my growing erection. She reaches down with her right hand and strokes my hardening cock.

I pull away from the kiss. "Mmmmm," I moan into her mouth. "Yeah, baby. Stroke me."

"You're making me so wet and crazy," she says. "Pull my ass tighter and kiss me NOW!"

I reached down with my left hand, grabbed her other ass cheek, and pulled her crotch tighter into my cock. She positioned it between our bodies, grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me closer. If we'd come any closer, I'd have slipped out the other side of her.

We continued kissing feverishly as our genitals did the carnal Tango.

"Nick, I am SO FUCKIN HORNY right now," Heather whispers in my ear.

My cock became even harder than before.

"I want your cock, baby. I NEED your cock. I want your cock in my mouth. I want to suck your fuckin cock," she whispered. "You want me to suck your long, hard, manly cock?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah, baby. I love you sucking my cock," I replied.

She released her grip on my ass and pushed me backwards onto the bed. I crawled over to the other side to allow her room to maneuver. I reached over and grabbed my phone and opened the camera. I started recording as she crawled up alongside of me.

The video rolled as she took me in her mouth. She sucked and stroked. She took me deep then licked down the shaft. I was letting out soft moans to let her know how much I was enjoying her work.

Suddenly, as she licking the underside of my hard cock, I felt her teeth give a little nibble. I jumped and chuckled. Damn, it felt good.

She began sucking me back into her mouth, up and down, slowly engulfing me about halfway, then back to the tip. She was on all fours beside me so I took advantage of her position and reached around to play with her wet pussy.

After a while, I began playing with her sweet little titties. I adore her luscious breasts. I could play with them for hours. Having her sucking my cock while I play with them is even better.

As I was pinching her nipples and rubbing her titties, she began licking my balls. I moaned even louder at this. She rarely gives my nut sack attention. I was in heaven. Then she began licking lightly at the base of my cock head, on the underside where it is soooooo sensitive.

"You're teasing me," I said, as my cock bounced around. I was THROBBING!

She just smiled and went back to work. She ran her tongue up the underside of my shaft, all the way to the tip, and spent some extra time licking the pre-cum out of the opening. As she did this, she lightly took the shaft between two fingers and slowly stroked me from top to bottom. HOLY FUCK! Now I was giving extra throbs.

As she stroked me lightly, she moved back down the underside, nibbling with her teeth on the way down and back up. When she returned to the top, she opened wide. I thought she was going to engulf me again, but, no, she started down but stopped as her lips were just covering the head. She paused there, with her mouth still wide open, and began tonguing the opening again. Then she gently wrapped her lips around my head, and with her tongue still twirling at the top, lightly dragged her teeth back to the top as well.

She repeated that maneuver several times. All I could do was moan my approval and chuckle. It was kind of ticklish.

She then started taking me deep down to the back of her throat. She's learning to deep throat and she gets better each time. She can get all but about 1" of me in when I'm fully erect. I love when her nose is buried in my pubes.

After a few seconds of that, as I played with her titties, she began bobbing up and down on my rock hard shaft. I was moaning in ecstasy. I knew she was enjoying herself. I was enjoying herself more.

Heather has never really enjoyed giving blowjobs. I've always known that so I've never really received full satisfaction when she's sucking me. She's been getting more appreciative of what it does to me, and has started enjoying it more. Today, she was fully invested. I was too. It felt so amazing.

I began thrusting my hips up to meet her downward strokes. I was moaning like a madman. I continued playing with her tits with one hand while moving the camera to different angles with the other. At one point, Heather looked into the camera and sucked me down several times. HOLY FUCK! My wife has turned into a porn star. I love watching the video.

She started the nibbling and biting again. Each time she did, I would let out an inadvertent little grunt. Pre-cum would shoot out and she would lick it off. She then went back to sucking me all the way in, back out, and back down. I could feel my balls tightening. She could feel my body tensing. She knew she was getting me close to cumming.

Meanwhile, she's letting her saliva flow freely.

"I can feel your spit running down my balls," I whispered to her. "It's such a turn-on."

She continued sucking me, down, up, down, up, while also stroking my shaft with her hand.

"Are you gonna cum in my mouth, baby?" she asked.

WHOA! That caught me off guard. Another spurt of pre-cum for her.

"What?" I asked, wanting to be sure I heard correctly.

"You gonna cum in my mouth, baby?" she asked again.

"You want me to cum in your mouth?" I asked.

"Mmm hum," she purred quietly. "Do you want to?"

Cumming in her mouth isn't anything new. She's done it before, a few times. She didn't ever like it much, let the cum pool in her mouth, then dripped it down my shaft and balls. But I had to ask her to do it and I knew she didn't really want to. To have her ask me was a MAJOR turn-on. And I knew she wanted me to cum in her mouth.

"I always want to cum in your mouth," I replied.

She started down and up again as I continued moaning and playing with her titties. She suddenly pulled up hard, made a "POP" sound as her lips cleared my head, and jumped up on her knees. My heart sank. I figured she was going to jump on and take her hot pussy for a spin on my hard cock.

She shifted positions a bit, bent back over, licked the pool of pre-com off the tip, then resumed licking down the underside again. YES! I was still throbbing.

She started sucking me down harder and faster, letting her saliva flow. I pulled and tugged at her nipples. As she was sucking, she started stroking me a bit harder.

"You want my cum in your mouth?" I asked, just for mood.

"Mmmmm. Mmm. Mmmmmm. Mmmmm," was all she managed as her mouth was full.

"You want my cum?" I asked again.

"Mmmm Hmm," she cooed, still with her mouth full. She's so polite to not try to talk with her mouth full.

She began moving rapidly up and down my shaft with her mouth but now she starts making very sexy moaning sounds. I continued playing with her tits as I thrust my hips up to fuck her sweet mouth. She popped off a few times to catch her breath and then went right back down. I could feel my head hitting the back of her throat on each plunge.

On one down stroke, she stopped, held her position, then began taking me into her throat.

"HOLY FUCK!" I moaned.

When she came back up, she needed some air. She popped off and started swinging my cock back and forth.

"What?" she asked. "You like that?" Wow. What a grasp of the obvious.

"Yeah, baby! Stroke me while you suck me," I instructed.

She released her hand, raised it to her mouth, and wet it. Then her wet hand was back around my cock, followed by her mouth. OH, IT FELT SO AMAZING! I moaned loud and chuckled. I had told her many times that I loved her saliva all over me while she gives me head. I took the time to show my appreciation.

"See what your spit does for me?" I asked.

With her wet hand on my saliva covered cock, she began stroking me from base to head. Up and down, over and over. I was thrusting my hips to meet her movements. Between about every fourth or fifth stroke, she would follow her hand down with her mouth. After several of those, she lowered her head and began taking me in her mouth with each stroke.

"There you go," I said. "OH FUCK!" I panted.

I continued to play with her titties. She was alternating between taking me in her mouth on each stroke, and using her tongue on my head and around the tip.

"Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho," I gasped. I knew I was going to cum soon. I was ready.

She continued alternating her stokes and licks. I continued moaning.

"I think you're gonna make me cum," I announced. Now who's Captain Obvious?

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmm," she grunted with her mouth full of rock hard cock.

"You hear me? You're gonna make me cum," I repeated. " I think you're gonna make me cum."

She pulled off long enough to say, "Yeah, baby. Where's your cum, baby?"

She dove back down and began stoking me with her hand and mouth again. After several strokes, she popped off again, moved her hair, wet her hand again, and continued her work. I continued playing with her tits while trying to keep the camera on her. Not an easy task. I was tensing and shaking as my orgasm was building.

"Mmmmph! MmmmmmmmPH!" was all I could say.

When she popped up again, I said, "Do it soft. Stroke me soft."

As she loosened her grip on my cock, a whole new series of feelings flooded through me. Then she began the soft licking of my head and around the sensitive tip. She would then go back down deep with her mouth and suck me in. Then back up to the licking. The entire time, she had a very loose grip with her hand.

"Mmmmmph! MmmmPh!" I moaned.

She pulled her hand and wet it again. This time, she licked it very thoroughly and got it drenched. When she started stroking me again, I about lost it right then.

"Oh fuck," I said in a faint whisper.

She continued licking the tip of my cock as she lightly stroked me. I continued whimpering while playing, still, with her titties.

She continued stroking and licking, and here and there, taking my shaft fully in her mouth. I would gasp each time she took me in. I was so close and she knew it.

"Oh yeah, baby," she whispered between strokes. "Mmmmm, I can feel that you're getting ready to cum."

She stroked me a few more times and sucked me down. She popped up again and said, "I can feel it, baby. Ohhhh, you're making me moan."

A few more strokes.

"OHH! AHH! OHH!" She moaned. Her moaning was getting me closer.

What happened next sent me into heaven and guaranteed that I would be cumming soon.

Heather popped up off my cock, and as she was stroking it said, "When you come, I'm gonna put my mouth on you, and I'm gonna drink your cum, baby."

"OHHHHH FUCK!" I gasped. That was the hottest thing she's EVER said to me.

"I'm gonna drink your cum, baby!"

"I'm gonna drink your cum, baby!"

"I'm gonna drink it, baby!"

"Give me your cum to drink, baby!"

"OH! Give me your cum, baby!"

She looked me in the eyes. "Give me your cum, baby!"

"Give me your cum, baby!"

Another stroke down and back up.

"I want to drink it, baby!"

She let out a few more moans as she was using her hand to stroke me.

"Faster," I instructed.

She started stroking faster. About every four or five strokes, she sucked me in her mouth.

I could feel it getting ready to explode. I moaned which made Heather moan. She continued stroking me, fast yet soft.

"Ohhh baby!" she said between strokes. "Baby! Come on, baby! Come on, baby! Come on, baby! I'm gonna drink your cum!"

Down to my cock. Back up.

"I'm gonna drink your cum, baby!"

Down again. Back up.

I'm gonna drink your cum, baby! Cum for me, baby! Come on, baby! Come on, baby!"

"OHHHH! FUUUCKKKKK!" I managed.

"Come on, baby!"

"FASTER!" I instructed again.

"OHHHHHH!" she moaned.

She sucked me in for three or four strokes. "Come on, baby!"

"OHHH OHHH OHHH FUCK!!" I moaned. "Do that again!"

She went down again, this time keeping her mouth on me as she stroked.

"OHHHH! MMMMMPH! OOOOHHHHH FUCK!"

I started cumming, shooting a nice big load into her mouth. She continued stroking with her hand with her mouth fully engulfing me.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK YES!!" I moaned as I shot load after load into her mouth.

After the main shots of cum had exploded in her mouth, she popped up off my cock, and while still stroking me, looked into the camera and exclaimed, "I swallowed your cum, baby!"

She immediately dove right back down and continued sucking me dry.

As I was moaning, she was making yummy sounds.

"Mmmmm. Mmm. MMMMmmmmmm."

She continued sucking and stroking me. I was so sensitive, all I could do was pant and moan.

After a minute or so, and with me spent, she said, "Way to cum in my mouth, babe."

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Yeah, did you?" she asked back.

"Yeah," I moaned. "I fuckin loved it."

She continued stroking me softly and sucking me into her mouth. That was also something new for her. When she had taken me to orgasm before, as soon as I would cum, she was outta there! This time, she stayed down there and gently stroked and sucked me for the next four to five minutes.

As my cock was growing smaller and smaller, when it was about half its erect size, I said, "Swallow me."

Suddenly, her nose was in my pubes and she was sucking my cock into her throat. I felt like I would explode again. She swallowed me down several times.

"Come up here, baby, and kiss me," I finally said.

As she was moving up to kiss me, she started wiping around her lips.

"I've got cum all over me, baby," she said.

"Share it with me," I retorted.

We kissed long and deep. I cleaned around her lips as she shared my cum with me. She pulled back for a few seconds, looked me deep in the eye, stroked my beard, and said, "I love you, baby!"

We hugged and cuddled for the next several minutes. What a wonderful blowjob. What a great wife.