The Perfect Companion

Story Info
He helps to relieve the tension when she gets home.
1.1k words
4.24
19.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They met at the supermarket; for her it was love at first sight and she knew instantly that she had to have him. She looked him up and down checking out his long lean body; his full head of hair was bristly and mean looking. Some how she gained the impression that he would give a great massage.

She made a decision and took him home straight from the supermarket; she was nervous but excited as hell as she thought of the possibilities that lay ahead for them. She began to tear off his garments in a hurry to get down to business; he was stoic and showed no emotion at all.

She wanted him in the shower; she wanted him so badly. Her pussy ached at what he could do for her. She knew he would be able to hit all the right buttons, that he would make her pussy drip, and that she would scream all thanks to him in the end.

She pulled off her clothes with abandon, revealing her naked body to him; she run her hands up and down her soft body to begin stimulating herself. Her nipples were hard from her touch mixed with the cool air.

She took him to the bathroom, smiling at him as they went; she was going to have him no doubt about it. She turned on the taps and let the water run till it turned into a warm stream. She turned to him and invited him in and once again no emotion was shown from him as together they entered the shower.

It had been a long hard day for her and she needed the release, to be able to relax; she was sure he was the one to provide for her desires. First she washed him all over, feeling every inch of him, slowly running her fingers up and down him, feeling every little spot that would later make her squeal.

She then allowed him to watch her as she soaped up her hands and started to wash her own body slowly and seductively, letting her hands slide over her breasts, letting her fingers pull at her nipples. She closed her eyes knowing he was right in front of her as she washed herself slowly and sensually all over.

Her hands moved their way down to her aching pussy; she wanted him to touch her there but knew that washing her self in front of him would be erotic too. She resolved to take her time and continue the show. She lathered up some more and then slowly slid her hand over her soft mound, her fingers spreading her pussy lips as she moved her hand all the way down. She let her fingers poke and prod at her tight back hole; she moaned loudly as she pulled her fingers up through her wet pussy and they made contact with her sensitive clit. Her fingers lingered there, taking there time, moving slowly circling over her love bud, her eyes still tightly closed knowing he was still there and that it was nearly his turn.

She ached to have him deep inside her; she wanted him more than he would ever know. She rinsed her aching pussy dripping more that just water from her arousal. It was now his turn.

She moved closer to him and let him feel her body all over, slowly trailing up and down her soft wet skin, rubbing himself deeply into her flesh; yep, she was right, he could give a great massage. The next thing she knew he was right there up against her tingling pussy! She gasped as she felt him slide up and down her wet slit; she revelled in the feeling of him touching her sensitive clit then all the way back to her tight ass. She vaguely wondered which hole he would pick. Then she felt it; he was poking at her pussy. Gently she felt an inch of him slide into her; she gasped and smiled. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the teasing he was administering to her juicy cunt.

Another inch slid into her wet hole then he pulled all the way out, rubbing back up to her clit. 'What a tease,' she thought as he once again slid down to her slippery wet opening and slid slowly into her. He was hard, rock hard and he forced his way farther into her, pushing and stretching her open. She bucked her hips at him to take him deeper; then, all of a sudden, he slid all the way into her. Her body shuddered at the depth, she could feel him pressed against her cervix, poking and prodding at her deepest insides.

Then slowly he started to move out of her, gently as every ridge on his shaft pushed against the inside of her pussy. She twitched all over! Wow! She had never felt this way before; then before she could think he slammed deep into her again; this time she yelped. It hurt, but in a good way; her pussy clamped on to him tightly.

He began to thrust in and out of her pussy, harder and faster, working his way in and out of her, forcing himself into her. She leaned against the shower wall for support as his assault on her pussy began to force her back. She could feel her orgasm building; she couldn't get over how incredibly hard he was, slamming into her over and over again, not letting up, faster and faster.

She grabbed at her left nipple and started to twist and pull at it, her hips bucked at him furiously, taking him harder and deeper with each thrust. She knew he would outlast her without any doubt. Her mind started to go blank; the room was filled with steam and the water ran over her body. Her back pressed hard against the cold tiles.

She started to moan and scream. It wasn't making any sense but it didn't matter; she knew he wouldn't care. All he cared about was making her cum, making her feel good, and pampering her. Her knees started to buckle and then she felt the explosion ripping through her body; she began to shake and screamed louder. Everything went black in her mind and she couldn't think; she didn't need to. Her pussy clamped down on him hard, holding him there, he couldn't move in or out, he was stuck right there in her hot tight pussy.

She dropped to her knees breathing heavily at last she opened her eyes and smiled, slowly. The eight rock-hard inches of pure heaven slid out of her pussy as she began to relax. She laughed a little and then kissed him letting the water clean him of her juices. Thank God for you, Mr Shower Brush! I don't know what I would've done without you!