The Perfect Date

Story Info
A perfect date can be fun. But add some toys to spice it up!
2.1k words
4.38
26.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's dark out when we decide it's time to get ready. Another lovely planned, fancy dinner date we like to do where we dress up, fine dine, make fun of people, and enjoy a fancy night in the city.

Out of the shower, I do my make up and he puts on his suit. It's not long before he's zipping up my dress as I finish putting on my bright lipstick. I'm wearing a very flattering, form fitting little black dress complimented by thigh highs, heels, and my hair is perfect - his suit to match me. We're going to a nice Italian place in the city, we had been there once before and we quite enjoyed it.

So I grab my purse and see him grabbing something out of our special drawer. I don't say anything, but I wonder what it is. As we approach the door, I go to grab my jacket but he stops me, his hand firmly on my wrist. He grabs the other and brings them both behind me. He traces his fingers down my side, holding my hands behind me. His finger slides up my skirt as my breathing speeds up, my body tenses and relaxes with his touch. Up my thigh his hand slides, revealing my garter and lace thong. His breath on my neck gives me shivering goosebumps.

He whispers into my ear, "Now my love, tonight is a special night. You will be a good slut, and do as you are told... And do your best to not cum in front of everyone."

Out of his pocket he pulls out the ohmibod - much nicer than the one we had back in NY - this one wraps from my clit and a small piece inserts inside of me. Slowly, he slips it into place with his hand, and I gasp as it sits against my g-spot. His hand pulls away after inserting the toy, siding up my clit - already so wet- I must have been excited for the night. He slips my thong back into place, and wraps his hand around my throat.

"Pull your dress back down slut, it will come up for me again tonight, but you will endure this pleasure." He whispers. "Now, we can leave."

As he released my hands he gave my ass a nice slap. My smile widens as I giggle with excitement.

"Yes sir." I say as I turned around and motioned him to follow.

Out we go to the car, he walks me around and opens the door for me. As I go to step in, again he stops me. This time he grabbed my hips. I instinctively bent over for him, head on the seat, ass up to his cock. I can feel how hard he is as I shake my ass against him.

He pulls away, again slipping up my skirt. That's when I heard a click and felt it. As he clicks the vibrator onto its first mode, my breath shudders in the shock of it on my clit and next to my g-spot. His finger tip is wet, and I feel it slide between my ass, as he lubes me up. Out of his pocket comes another toy, this one a small butt plug, jeweled to match my lipstick. He holds it in front of me so I can see it before sliding it in. As he puts it behind me, he puts his hand on my back as to tell me what I do next. I push back against it - forcing it deep in satisfaction. Back over again he pulls my thong, a faint hum as the vibrator works my pussy.

As I stand up straight to fix my skirt, I feel everything - the butt plug in my ass, the vibrator on my clit as it moves around inside of me when I wiggle my body. Satisfied, with an open mouth hoping for more, I sit down as he tells me to.

Now into the car we go. Not even two minutes into the journey and I can't keep my legs still. I felt him turn the toy up as he sat down, and then again when we pulled out of the driveway. As I wiggle and wriggle in my seat, I slip my hand between my legs.

"No, no you don't." He says with a grin on his face.

My eyes shoot to his, glaring in disbelief.

Did he really just say no? With a vibrator on my clit and toy in my ass? He said no to me playing with myself?

He grabs my hand and places it on his throbbing cock, which is clearly hard and almost poking through his pants. Instinctively I stroke it, rubbing my hand up and down it.

"Almost there love." He says as we pull into line for the vallet. "Will you be able to make it?"

I shake my head, "No."

"Do you want to cum before you step out of the car?"

I nod, "Yes."

Again, I hear it click and suddenly the vibrations grow stronger, then stronger, and all of a sudden its maxed out and I press it against my clit with my hand. My body grinds as I wish I were on top of him. I moan. I get louder. I get even louder. The feeling is deep in my stomach. My body tingles. My eyes roll back. And it stops... My body drops back down to the seat as my eyes turn to him and glare. I can see the fire in his eyes.

"I am in control slut, not you" He demands.

As the valet knocks on his window, we step out and begin our short walk to the restaurant. Every movement I make, every step and every sway of my hips, my toys move inside me. My hands grip his bulging muscles, when he looks at me, I said, "Please sir?"

He reaches into his pocket, and again I hear the click. As he sets it to the second lowest level, my smile wraps my face and a soft moan escapes.

We continue down the brick walkway, the sound of heals clicking as we walk. The plug in my ass, ohmibod on my clit set to level 2, we walk toward the restaurant. My heels click with each step, my hips sway and I just wish I could see his body move all over mine. His hard cock presses tightly against his pants, and while not overly noticeable I can the bulge when I look down.

As we await a hostess to seat us, I'm trying not to focus on what's going to happen later tonight. Every moment we wait, the plug makes my pussy drip, and the vibrations send pulses through my body. Every time I start to rise, I grip his bicep tighter. He gives it a few seconds before lowering the mode, then raising it back up.

We are quickly seated in a circular booth, and we sit nearly side by side. I rest my purse on the other side of him and again he turns the toy up. I struggle to pay attention to the menu. Underneath the table, his hand quickly slips between my crossed legs. Immediately I grant him free access. I can feel my juices all over, my panties are soaked. He presses his fingertips against each toy and applies pressure to rub them just right. The result is almost instant as I made a rather obvious moan. I cover my mouth, and he only presses harder, making it harder to stay quiet. My hand clenches his leg. I wrap my fingers around his hard cock, and my muscles tense. I can feel it coming... Right here in front of a hundred strangers... And we've only just arrived.

As I hide my face behind the menu, my breath speeds up. My mouth is basically stuck open. I gasp and lean back. Still covering my mouth, I begin to release myself to the pleasure of the oncoming orgasm. After just a second, he shut if off again - we can't be too obvious too soon. He pulls his hand away as a waitress arrives and takes our drink order.

I had a great deal of trouble getting through my meal, as he was constantly playing with the modes, randomly selecting high vibrations and letting it sit on low for what felt like forever. I wiggle in my seat, feeling the plug in my ass. The fact I am so wet with toys inside of me, infront of all these people who don't know is exciting, risky, and so hot.

We finish our meals and prepare to leave. I nearly leave a puddle where I was sitting. We leave the restaurant, his hand holding me close on my hip, the plug in my ass, the vibrator humming away on my clit. The smile on my face is undeniable.

"Desert is soon." He whispers into my ear as we step out and make our way back to the valet.

Inside the car I already have my dress pulled up, thong out of the way and have tossed the ohmidbod so I can finally rub my clit. My other hand is gripping his cock, still in his pants as I furiously work myself up to cum, something I've been holding back nearly an hour now. His hand pushes mine out of the way, and I push my back to the door and open my legs to him, letting him reach to my seat and easily slide in two fingers. Deep and fast he rubs my g-spot, the butt plug forcing his fingers against that g-spot as he slides in and out.

"Now, desert." He says inattentively as he motions for me to remove his pants as he drives.

He passes me a can of whip cream as I bend over him, spreading it on his cock then licking it all off. The coolness of it is sensitive on my tongue. As well as my pussy when he smacks it, before returning to sliding his fingers deep inside me. I cum three times, all with his cock deep in my mouth before he stops the car not far from home.

He steps out and opens the door for me, leading me out by my hand. Behind me, he shuts it, then pushes me up against the car. My skirt up, butt plug in, his cock out, and he kisses me. It's only seconds before my hands guide his thick cock inside of me, and he has lifted me up and layed me on the hood. Legs out, I look up and moan as he slide his whole cock deep and slowly inside me. His rhythm begins to speed up, and I match it, pushing my hips into him and holding my legs up high and wide. The plug in my ass strokes his cock from below, and my g-spot is hit just right. He thrusts and fucks me hard, the car I'm on top of rocks just as I feel it coming... The tingling, it's deep in my stomach... My muscles tense.

"I'm cuming!" I scream in between the moans as my eyes roll back and my body moves uncontrollably as the orgasm sweeps through my body.

His hands are tight around my legs as my body shakes and his cock is still pounding inside of me. As I come back from my orgasm, the sensation doesn't stop. It grows suddenly. I feel the surge.

I let it go as I squirt all over the hood screaming his name.

As my body releases so does his, and he holds my hips tight against his as he unleashes his cum inside of me. A new feeling, a new feeling that I've never had. I can feel him all over me, especially all inside me. It's overcoming, so strong and intoxicating. I lie there and whisper, "I'm your little slut sir, thank you sir." Then I exhale, exhausted.

We finish off this perfect date by arriving at home, stripping and making out the whole way to the bathroom. The flame of passion fully reignited, a fresh wind of energy. Only this time more sensual, more romantic. We make our way into a hot running bath, it smells delightful. I lay on him. Carefully and slyly teasing him, rubbing my body against his, sliding my hands up and down him. I know exactly what I'm doing. His hand reaches over me, between my legs, and brings his cock up between the lips of my pussy. I look down and smile, then take over. I slowly rock my hips up and down. Moving his erection from the entrance, to the top of my clit.

It's like heaven.

The rest, is a whole other story.