The Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling at the sight, I continue rubbing more lotion down your middle and lower back, uninhibited now. Then I reach the beginning of your bikini bottom, stop, and say "ok, you're back is sun-safe now" and then grin. "Should I make sure the backs of your legs are sun-safe too?"

With your eyes closed and enjoying the massage and sunshine, you nod and simply moan "mmhmm" softly.

I put some more lotion on my hands and then glance down at your bikini bottom. I smile as I see just how skimpy your bikini is, with as much skin showing as possible and still being able to keep the bottom together. Then I frown as I realize there will still be tan lines. Shrugging and deciding it's probably not right to bother moving the bikini bottoms away, since we're here at a public pool, I begin to massage lotion around them.

"Hey love..." you whisper softly, your eyes still closed.

"Yes?" I ask, stopping momentarily to look up at you.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" you ask, grinning a little.

Blinking, I realize what you're talking about. I just smile and look up at you. "Are you sure?" I ask cautiously.

"Mmhmm..." you moan softly as yourself up from the lounge chair just a little.

I wonder if you even still realize we're at the Community Pool... and that people are here with us...

****

Shrugging my shoulders again, I move my hands to the sides of your bikini bottom, slip them under the thin material, and I pull them down slowly. I don't want to attract any attention from others around us, and I'm very nervous at the same time.

Finally, I slip your bikini bottoms completely down your legs and off of you and place them on the grass beside you. I look at you and you are now naked, here at the Community Pool, here in front of almost 20 people now, and you appear to not mind in the slightest. I, however, am still very nervous about this.

"We could get caught, you know" I whisper as I begin to massage more lotion on your bare bottom and over the small areas along the end of your back and between your cheeks that your bikini bottom had covered earlier.

Reacting from the feel of my hands, you only nod and moan softly again, spreading your legs apart slightly by instinct.

Once again, I wonder if you realize we're still at the Community Pool...

Smiling and shaking my head, I continue to massage lower, over the back of your upper thighs, and for the briefest moment, between your legs on your most sensitive skin, which I see is already well excited, most likely from the massaging and thrill of possibly getting caught.

You close your legs quickly around my hand, wanting desperately to keep it there between your legs, but I continue massaging lower on your legs, knowing that we would get caught for sure if my hand would stay there.

****

A few moments later I finish rubbing in the lotion on your feet, then I sit back, set my hands on my knees, and I smile at my job well done. "There, that's it. Your backside is completely sun-safe now."

You think about that for a minute and then you whisper in a very soft voice, "Could you add just a little more here?" Then you spread your legs just a little bit and smile. "Pretty please?"

I glance around. There are about 25 people around the pool now, with more walking in the area every few minutes. Five of those people are sitting on the far edge of the pool from us, directly behind you, and could easily see a great view of your bare skin if they ever glanced over here. And everyone except two people behind me could tell you have no swimsuit on if they looked over here.

Glancing back at you and realizing you don't mind the little exhibitionism, I grin and say "Ok, you've talked me into it." Then I reach over, with more lotion in my hands, and begin to rub it in between your bottom cheeks again, continuing lower.

You smile and then you moan softly once you feel my touch. You spread your legs even wider, and then my hands massage lower, first rubbing the lotion on the very back of your moist sensitive skin, then rubbing along your lips slowly, as two of my fingers easily slide into you. It's beyond any doubt now... you're no longer just wet with water.

Grinning, I continue sliding my fingers in and out of you, as my index finger and thumb search about for your clit. Finding it, they roll your clit between them, applying both lotion and thee most exquisite sensations.

As I do this, you lift yourself up a little off the lounge chair with your arms and begin to move your hips back and forth to the motion of my fingers. Unknown to you at this point, you've lifted your upper body off the lounge chair as well, and now your breasts are freely moving back and forth with the motion of your hips, a few inches above the towel on the lounge chair, completely free from your top and exposed in plain view of anyone who would look in our direction.

You moan more as your hard nipples just barely brush against the fabric of the towel and against your bikini top.

I move my fingers faster now, and along with you now I also do not care about those around who may or may not see us. I just decide what happens will happen and I continue with the massage.

My fingers move around inside you in all directions and my thumb and index finger continue to tease and play with your clit. Your movements increase and you now have to bite your lip to keep from screaming with the pleasure that is bombarding your body and all your senses.

Then it happens.

Your body trembles, your muscles around my fingers clamp together, and you arch your back into the air. You sit bolt upright and push yourself onto my fingers, thrusting them up as deep inside you as they will go. Then you bite down tightly on a fist to try and stay quiet as the orgasm engulfs your mind and body, releasing your cum over my fingers and onto the towel under you. As the orgasm passes, you rest your arms back on the lounge chair, close your eyes, and begin to recover, trying to compose yourself back to normal...

****

"Oh my God... Alexis! What are you doing?" you hear a very surprised teenage girl's voice whisper. Your eyes fly open and you're even more surprised.

Looking up, you see your friend, and the look of shock and disbelief on her face.

Glancing down where she's looking, you realize you have no clothes on! 'How did I lose my bikini?' you think to yourself outloud in a whisper.

Then everything that just happened comes back to you suddenly.

"Liz!" you exclaim surprised and embarrassed as you wrap the towel that's underneath you around you quickly. "I.. I can explain... Oh God... this is... Oh God.. this is so embarrassing... umm..." you manage to say as you blush more now than ever before.

Quickly you glance around, partially relieved that no one else appears to have noticed you in your current condition, or at the very least, have been kind enough not to make a bigger scene out of it by staring or saying something. You glance over in my direction and I'm sitting on my lounge chair, still facing you calmly, as if I wasn't a part of it and have no idea what's going on. I just give you a wink and then glance around elsewhere, keeping myself out of the situation as much as possible and also looking out for anyone else who may have seen you.

Glancing back up at Liz, you still see her looking shocked but now she's also grinning at you. She whispers "I didn't realize you were so wild Alexis... you're just lucky no one else has seen you like that..." and then pointing to me she continues, "except for him over there."

"Um... yeah... that's James" is all you manage to say, still blushing and still as embarrassed.

Nodding to me and then smiling at you, Liz leans down and whispers in your ear "I don't mind. I'm just surprised is all. I wish I had the guts to do that kinda thing." Then she turns to walk away but leans down again and whispers "by the way, I saw it all" and with that she grins as she sees the look of horror on your face and then she walks away, towards a group of four other girls who were talking to each other and giggling.

****

Realizing that if those girls found out what Liz now knew about what just happened that everyone in town, especially at school, would soon know the same, you hop up from your lounge chair and catch up with her and stop her before she reaches the waiting group.

Whispering, you tell her "please don't talk about this to anyone, Liz. Pretty please... enough people know about it already." Then you look at her with pleading eyes.

"Ok. No problem Alexis. I won't tell a soul" Liz says, smirking at you. "Just remember, you got yourself into this situation, and I had nothing to do with it. I was just a witness."

Nodding, you turn to go back to your lounge chair just as the group of girls walks up to you and Liz. Grabbing your arm and turning you back around, Liz introduces you to them.

"Hey everyone, meet my friend, Alexis" Liz says to the four girls. And turning to you, she says "Here are a few of my friends that live back in Towner. Kathy, Allison, Jamie, and Steph. They're visiting for a few weeks."

All the girls in the group, including yourself and Liz, appear to be all of the same age, and everyone there seems to look about the same. Well, except for the fact that everyone has a bikini on in that group except for you. You have only a towel on at the moment.

Nervously and trying to hide your embarrassment, you shake each of their hands and manage to say "hi" to all of them. Then without warning, the apparent out-going girl

Steph gives you a big hug. Momentarily forgetting you only have a towel around you, you hug her back to be polite. Then she backs up from you and your towel falls to the ground around your feet, now allowing everyone within sight to see that you are naked again.

****

All of a sudden the whole group of girls become dead silent and just stare. In fact, the only one out of all six of you there that does anything is Liz, and she's giggling.

Looking where all the girls are looking, which is down at yourself, you see, with your towel around your feet, your whole beautiful naked body, including your nipples, which are now hard, giving proof that some part of you likes this, exposed to everyone. Then you stand there, much too embarrassed to move and wishing you could just drop dead right then and there.

"Um... I... I... " you stutter, trying to think of something to say.

To help you out and interrupt the group, Liz steps up beside you and says to the other four girls, "C'mon! You've seen others without clothes before in the locker rooms. This is the same kinda thing, only outside." Looking to you, she continues "Besides, you were just getting a tan and didn't want any tan lines, right Alexis?"

You nod, unable to reply.

It takes a few more seconds for everything to come together in your mind, and when it does, you lean down, grab the towel, and wrap it around you again. You're too busy thinking of everything that's going on right now to say anything.

You think about how you managed to climax here at the pool and now how these four girls finally managed to see you without clothes on. As if you weren't embarrassed enough by everything that's happened so far, you get even more red as you feel certain tingles and feelings between your legs.

'Could I possibly be getting excited by all this?' you think to yourself.

"I... I... I got to go now. Um... see you later, Liz." you say as you turn to walk back to your lounge chair, away from Liz and the girls. Slowly, you start to make your way back to your lounge chair, on very unsteady legs.

****

Jamie, one of the four girls there in the group, decides that she likes to laugh at your situation. So, leaning over quickly as you walk away, she grabs the bottom of the back of your towel and tugs on it, and by now you are too embarrassed to be of much resistance, and it falls away to the ground as you keep walking. So, once again, you are exposed to everyone and the girls all giggle at you.

Finally, you sit back down on your lounge chair. The only thing you do then is look at me with a very confused look in your eyes. This is understandable, considering everything that has happened. You realize once again that you're uncovered, and by now, you give up on thinking you'll keep your towel on.

You just blush even more and as I look back at you. I'm sure I can almost see your

heart pounding. Then I smile, stand up, take my towel, and walk to the side of you, and I lean down and whisper "I'll hold the towel out around you so no one sees and you get dressed quickly." Then you nod as I hold the towel up to block most of the view from everyone.

****

We decide to leave the pool a few hours later at 11 a.m., and by the time I've changed into jean shorts and a t-shirt and I walk back to the car, you're already inside, now in another t-shirt and the same cut-offs as you wore before. I just grin as I climb inside and start the engine.

"You got out here quick" I say as we start driving towards the park.

"Yeah... people were staring at me as I left the pool and I got nervous..." you say as you look outside the window away from me, apparently still embarrassed. "One guy even whistled at me when I walked by... God... I wonder if everyone saw me there..."

I just grin and we're quiet the rest of the way to the park. We don't say much until we set everything for the picnic out on a blanket and start to eat.

I finish my sandwich and look over at you and you look back at me.

"Alexis... how did it feel? I mean, to be like that with so many people around that could see you if they just glanced your way?" I ask you curiously.

"To be honest... it was the most exciting thing I've ever felt... it was such a rush..." you say, just before looking down at your sandwich you hold in your hands and blushing more again. "I can't believe I did that though... and then Liz saw... God... and then those other girls... and probably everyone else... but... I was just so turned on... I couldn't help it..." Then you look at me and say "you weren't any help either you know."

Scooting over next to you I wrap an arm around you and hug you lightly as you finish your sandwich. Then I whisper "Yeah... I know..." and I grin. "But ... Alexis.."

"Yes?" you ask.

"You weren't the only one that was really turned on then" I reply, half smiling, half

grinning.

****

Just then, Liz and the other 4 girls come into view. Still dressed in their bikinis, they walk up to us and surround us in a circle.

She says "I bet you'd do anything to keep us from spreading rumors about you all over school, wouldn't you?"

"The last thing I want is for this to be in school" you say.

"Then get up. Both of you. We have a proposition for you" Liz commands.

We look at each other quizzically, shrug our shoulders, and stand up.

"You two will do anything we say to keep us quiet about earlier, right?" Liz asks.

I look over at you and you look at me. We shrug our shoulders again and nod yes.

"Well then, you don't have to worry" Liz says as she stands between us. "We'll keep this to ourselves, won't we girls?"

The girls all nod.

"We just want to have some more fun with you two first, and then that'll be the end of it, right girls?" Liz asks.

The girls all nod again, each grinning.

"More fun?" you ask, worried about what that could mean.

"Yes, silly, just a little more fun for us to make it worth while to keep the secret" Liz explains.

"Wait a second! This is blackmail, isn't it?" I say, a tad annoyed with my hands on my hips.

"You can't stop us even if it was, which it is" Liz says with a grin. "If you don't cooperate with us, by tomorrow the whole town will know many things about the two of you. Most of them we know will be false, but then, aren't all rumors that way?"

"Yeah!" Steph adds. "And even though you're not from around here James, Alexis IS. And if you love her at all you'll help her keep her reputation as it is now."

"Um... ok, I guess..." I say, still slightly worried.

Liz nods to the girls, says "They don't need clothes here. No one can see us. Let's strip them," and they all come closer to us and surround us in a circle so that we can't get away.

"Let's have fun with just her first" Allison says, pointing to you. "It'll be easy for all of us to have fun with them one at a time for awhile."

The girls look at each other and nod in agreement.

"OK James, if you really love Alexis, then sit down over there in the grass, stay quiet, and as a reward, go ahead and watch us if you want" Jamie says.

Sighing and not seeing much else of a choice, I do as I am told and I sit down on the grass near the blanket and the rest of you.

Just then, Liz grabs your arms and pulls them behind your back, then holds them there with one hand. She covers your mouth with her other hand. Kathy grabs your shirt and rips it in half, right down the middle, exposing your bare breasts to the eyes of everyone present.

"You agreed to this. Just relax and enjoy what you can" Liz whispers in your ear.

You nod, not knowing what else to do.

"I'm going to let go of your hands now, OK, but don't try to get away" Liz whispers.

You nod again. Once your hands are released, Kathy grabs your shirt and pulls it down and off your arms, tossing it to the side afterwards. Then she grabs the bottom of your shorts and pulls them down to your ankles. You instinctively step out of them, and they are then tossed over by your shirt. Now you are once more naked in front of their eyes for all to enjoy.

"Ooo... your nipples are hard already..." Steph says as she tweaks one.

"Well girls, what should we do with her now?" Liz asks the group.

Jamie grins as she gets an idea. "Make her finger herself til she cums!" she whispers.

You blush when Liz whispers "Well, you heard her. Finger yourself. Make yourself cum."

"No... that's embarrassing!" you whisper pleadingly.

"Either you make yourself cum with your fingers... or you make each of us cum with your mouth!" Liz says, knowing you wouldn't accept the latter option.

Having no other choice with tears rolling down your cheeks, you slide your hand slowly down in between your legs. Then you finger yourself as you're told to, instinctively moving your hands faster and faster as time goes by. You whimper softly as you climax a minute later and your knees feel weak. Liz holds you before you can fall though.

"Mmm... you looked like you enjoyed that Alexis" Liz says with a slight smirk.

"Now what do we do with her?" Kathy asks.

"How about WE make her cum now?" Steph suggests as she absent-mindedly tweaks

her own nipple through her bikini top.

"Yeah, that sounds fun" Allison says with a grin. "I like to watch her fight to keep herself from cumming."

All the girls nod in agreement at the same time. I can only watch helplessly as Liz moves her hands to your breasts and starts massaging them, nibbling on your ear and neck at the same time. Jamie takes your right nipple in her mouth and begins to suck on it, then moves her hand behind you and massages your right rear cheek. Steph does the same magic to your left nipple and left rear cheek. Allison walks up in front of you, drops to her knees, and within a few seconds her tongue is massaging your clit as two of her fingers slide in and out of you. Kathy takes her top off and moves her breasts to your mouth.

"Suck them" Kathy orders.

With all the new sensations of hands and mouths all over your body, you can't help but do what she says and you hate yourself for liking it a little too. You cry softly and you can't believe you're accepting this. You don't want to but you have no choice now.