The Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're too far close to the edge to resist anymore.

You moan softly as waves of pleasure flow with in you. Then the girls all speed up their movements and orgasm after orgasm hits you. Kathy kisses you deeply and it muffles up your loud moans of pleasure.

A few minutes later the girls all stand up again as Liz holds you up. Sweat is running down your body and your breasts heave up and down as you try to catch your breath.

"God... oh God..." is all you can say.

The girls laugh in unison and each one of them gives you a deep kiss. When Allison kisses you, you can taste yourself on her lips.

Liz notices a glazed, almost zombie-like look in your eyes.

"Girls, I think we screwed her mind" Jamie says.

"Well, we certainly did screw her body in any case" Steph says.

The girls laugh in unison again.

"Do you know where you are?" Liz asks you with a smirk.

"In... Heaven?" you ask in a dream-like state, still recovering from this most recent experience and now totally given up on the idea you can get out of the situation.

The girls look at each other with raised eyebrows, then look back at you and laugh.

"OK girls, I think she's ready" Liz says. Nodding, I watch as the other girls strip their bikinis off their bodies. Allison then strips Liz of her bikini while Liz continues to hold you up.

"It's time for our release now" Liz says with a grin as she gently lays you down across our picnic blanket.

"Aren't you done yet?" you ask, confused.

"No sweetie" Liz says just before she kisses you softly. "We've just begun."

I watch helpless and in amazement as those 5 girls then set themselves on you in various positions.

Liz sits herself down gently on your stomach. A small, clear puddle of her juices soon becomes visible. Then with a smile, Liz slides herself up and rests herself ontop of your waiting mouth. Even though you don't want to, you know what you have to do, so your mouth goes to work, beginning to send Liz towards climax.

Kathy holds two fingers of your left hand up and then she positions herself on top of them. Knowing what you have to do, you begin to finger her.

Jamie repeats the actions of Kathy with your right hand, so you begin to finger her as well.

Allison opens up and positions your legs so that she is able to lay down opposite from you. Now her most sensitive skin is rubbing against yours.

And last but not least, Steph sets herself down in a 69 position over Allison. As Allison begins to work on her clit, Steph quickly goes to working on massaging both yours and Allison's sensitive skin with her mouth and fingers.

As this all happens, I sit in the grass nearby, awe-struck and speechless at the sight of this massive, 6 person lesbian orgy.

I soon hear moans coming from everyone of you girls. Some are muffled, some are loud, but all are moans of pleasure. I wonder if I should be lucky to be watching this, or if I should find a way to stop it. At any rate, I sit in the same spot I have been and continue to watch with interest.

"Yes! Oh God! MMM! Yes! Fuck! Suck me, baby! MMM!" Liz moans out loud as she rocks back and forth on your face. Apparently you're doing a great job of pleasing her.

Moments later all 6 of you scream in ecstacy and climax in unison. As the group of you recover, the girls roll off you and lay beside you on the blanket. There you all are now, laying naked next to each other, with sweat rolling down your bodies and all of you breathing heavy, trying to catch your breaths.

I couldn't even begin to describe that sight... it was... indescribeable! ;-)

Wondering if the girls were done with you now so we could get out stuff packed and go back to your house, I stand up and walk over to the group of you.

****

"Um..." is all I manage to say. I'm at a loss for words. "It looks like y'all are having fun" I say.

Boy, didn't that sound more than obvious. OK, so seeing 6 beautiful girls naked and pleasing each other has gotten my mind numb. So sue me! :-P

"Why don't you join us?" Kathy asks as she sits up and grabs my arm, then pulls me into the center of the group.

"What should we do now?" Kathy asks.

"Well, no one can see him. So since he doesn't need those clothes on now, take them off him" Liz more or less orders.

"Take your shirt off" Kathy says.

I do as ordered and my shirt is lying next to your clothes in less than a minute.

Kathy then pulls my shorts down and I step out of them without being told to. She tosses them with the rest of the clothes and now I'm as naked as the rest of you.

Steph's eyes buldge a little when she looks down at my rock hard erection. "Ooo! Look! Ain't he a well hung one!"

For a few moments, you all lay there in silence as the group of 5 girls are thinking of what to do.

"I got it!" Allison says excitedly as all the girls sit up and look at her. "Let's have him do what we had Alexis do. Make him jack himself off, then let him cum... on her!"

As expected, all the other girls just seemed to love the idea. Moments later, I'm forced to masturbate in front of them all, bringing myself closer and closer to the edge.

Just as I am about to cum, Liz forces you to your knees in front of me. All the girls chant "Cum on her! Cum on her now!" over and over in whispers.

Unable to stop myself now, I am pushed over the edge in a powerful orgasm. Shots of my cum land on your face and down on your breasts. Then I catch my breath as Liz helps you stand up.

I look over at you and I see a few tears roll down your cheek as you stand there, naked, aroused, embarassed, and somewhat humilated.

Liz turns you around so you face her and then she leans down and licks up my cum from your breasts, stopping to take time to suck on your nipples before moving up and

cleaning up my cum from your face.

As if telepathically, Allison leans up on her knees behind you and kisses your rear and massages it with your hands. I watch as her tongue slides down in between your cheeks.

Jamie lays on her back and scoots herself in under yours and Liz's legs. She sits up on her elbows and begins to fervently lick and suck away at both you and Liz's most sensitive areas and in no time her face is covered in girl juices. Moving closer, Allison takes advantage of Jamie's open legs and she begins to rub her sensitive skin against Jamie's. Within no time, all four of you are moaning and rubbing against each other in lustful desire.

Kathy and Steph look at each other. Then they look at me with sad puppy dog eyes as if to say they don't want to be left out of the fun and I can help them. I give them a quizzical look. I also realize I'm hard as rock again.

Steph and Kathy both look at my erection and grin. Steph hops up, pushes me to the ground, and Kathy sits down on my face before I can react. My arms are pinned under her legs. And suddenly I feel a set of hands and then a mouth on my erection.

"Eat me" Kathy says. Immediately I go to work on her with my tongue.

Kathy leans down and soon I feel another mouth on my erection, sharing it with the first one. It feels like Steph and Kathy are french kissing each other, purposely making sure my erection is between their mouths.

You and the 3 other girls cum first. Moments later I shoot my load for Steph and Kathy as Kathy cums in my mouth. Hearing Steph moan in delight, I assume she came too.

Then a few moment later after the girls have recovered, they get up and go to where their bikinis are lying on the ground.

"Thanks you two. We've had our fun now" Liz says as she gets back into her bikini.

"Yeah, thanks for letting us cum with you" Steph says. All the girls laugh as they get dressed.

"Before we go" Liz says as she leads Jamie and Allison to me "these two are thirsty. And since they haven't had any Juicey James Juice yet, could you be kind enough to help them out?"

Without even letting me answer, Allison deep throats me, bobbing her head up and down steadily, bringing me to another orgasm in less than a minute. She makes sure to catch all my cum in her mouth, then she stands up and french kisses Jaime, sharing the juice.

"Thank you for the wonderful time" Jaime says as the 5 of them walk away.

As if we were ever given a choice...

I move over next to where you are. And even after all this, I see a look of love in your eyes. Here we are, in the park, after being forced into a sexual orgy, and still, you look at me with pure love in your eyes.

I love you so much...

****

You turn to me and kiss me deeply, then you pull back, look around, and seeing none of the girls in sight, you push me back until I'm laying on the blanket, and you sit on my stomach and grin down at me.

Leaning down you kiss me deeply again, your bare chest pressed to mine, and I can feel your nipples harden again as they brush against my skin lightly. Then you whisper "I love you.. and I want you sooo bad right now... and just because those girls forced themselves on you, don't you even begin to think you belong to them. You're all mine." in my ear.

Sitting up again, move yourself back and then you sit back down, right on top of my waiting erection.

We both moan softly as I enter you for the first time. The feeling is indescribable. Unlike what had just been happening, which was pure, lustful sex, this isn't. For the next hour we make soft, slow, passionate love, right there in the park. We don't care though. The world is ours and ours alone.

An hour later at just after 12 in the afternoon, we finally slow down and we kiss each other deeply as you scoot up and sit on my stomach.

"I love you so much James" you say with love in your eyes between kisses.

"I love you too Alexis" I say with a loving smile.

****

You sit up and scoot back slowly away from me, rubbing your sensitive skin along my stomach and abdomen, leaving a small trail of your cum as you go, and then you spin around and face away from me. Now you scoot back again, towards me this time, as your hands hold my very already hard erection and slide up and down it steadily.

You lift your hips and lower body up a little and scoot back more, and then you sit down gently on my face and instinctively begin to rub yourself against me as my tongue and mouth work furiously and fervently along, inside, and around your sensitive skin.

Within seconds of this you lean down and lick the head of my erection with your tongue and then you suck the whole length of my erection firmly and slowly into your mouth, swirling your tongue in circles around me until you reach the base, and then you reverse your movements and actions, going back up.

This drives my crazy and my mouth and tongue lick, suck, tug, and play with your sensitive skin and clit even more, going faster and faster. I even grab your hips with my hands and press you down harder onto my face, so my tongue can move as deep inside you as physically possible.

In response, you increase your movements as well. And then we continue this, going faster and faster, teasing and pleasing each other, until only a few minutes later we both shudder at the same time and climax. We drink up each other's cum and then you spin around and kiss me deeply and we can taste each other on our lips and tongues.

****

You grin at me with a look of pure lust and desire on your face.

I have the same look on mine.

Then you reach your hand back behind you and massage me, soon making me very hard again against your hands. After that, you scoot back along my abdomen until your rear sits right along in front of my hard erection, which is still being massaged and pumped by your hands.

"I can feel you're already ready for more, my love" you say before you kiss me deeply.

Kissing you back even deeper, I nod and moan softly.

You pull back and smile, then whisper "so am I..."

"You're mine now" you say with a grin. Now, unlike a few minutes ago however, your look of soft love in your eyes has been replaced with a look of lust.

I know I have the same look in my eyes.

Now, as you set yourself on me again and I enter you, we let our passion, love, and extreme sexual desires take control of us...

****

Unlike just a few minutes ago when we slowly took our time and softly made love, now we lust for the experience, and we move with each other hard and fast. There is no slowness and very little softness between us now.

This is the wildness within us. At the same time, this is also the sensuousness within us as well.

This is the first time we've been this wild as we make love together and it's like nothing we've ever felt before. It's exhilarating, exciting, spontaneous, lustful, and above all... it's wild! We no longer care who may see or hear us. We're now alone in our own world.

We exist only to each other. We are one.

We continue moving like this together for a few more hours, our bare bodies pounding against each other and moving quick and fast, climaxing countless times, and only wanting more and more. We moan loudly, and we scream in ecstasy over and over, again and again, until we can no longer scream anymore.

We only slow down once in awhile to tease and please each other as we did before, very fast and very spontaneously. And then, many hours later, when we're too exhausted to continue moving as passionately against each other, we slow down and continue to make love, sometimes only moving just a little slower, sometimes barely moving at all...

****

And there we are, laying there in the park naked, a little more than four hours since we first arrived. Finally we gradually pull back and look at each other and realize it's now after 3 in the afternoon. We decide to get dressed and then we pack up and go back to your house. We have no choice on who's house to go to... mine is over 500 miles

away.

"I forgot! My sister Jessica is coming to drop off her daughter April this afternoon! I'm supposed to babysit her! We've gotta get back to the house!" you explain in a hurry just after we get back to your house and climb out of the car. Tugging me by my shirt sleeve, you and I then start running back to the house. Minutes after we get there and put all the picnic things away, your sister pulls her car up in the driveway.

****

"Hey there Alexis!" your sister Jessica says with a smile as she climbs out of her car and picks up April into her arms, while you run out to greet her. I stay back and lean against the doorway and watch, not wanting to interrupt anything.

"Hi Jessica" you say after you give her a hug and poke April's nose, before your sib holds her out to you.

Picking April up in your arms, you smile at her and say "Hiya cutie pie!"

April simply giggles.

Turning to look at Jessica again, you say "So how long am I watching her for?"

She replies "Oh, not too long. I'm just gonna go do some shopping and it's sooo much easier without her there ya know. It should only be for an hour or two." Then you nod in reply.

As Jessica says that to you, April turns her head and sees me. She just stares at me for a second or two, until I make a funny face. Then she giggles, taps your shoulder until you look at her, and then she points to me as she grins a cute big ol grin.

I wonder why kids always grin that same grin when they point me out to someone...

I simply wave and smile a really goofy smile and April giggles more. Then I walk over to you three, since I'm now involved in the group's discussion.

****

"Jessica, meet James" you say as I stand beside you. As I shake her hand, you continue with "and James, this is my sister Jessica."

"It's good to meet you, Jessica" I say with a grin. "Alexis's told me about you."

"Good to meet you too, James" she replies. "I hope Alexis's told you good things."

"Heheh... she has, don't worry" I answer with a smile.

Looking at the both of us and then leaning over and kissing April on the nose, Jessica says "Well, I'd better go get the shopping done. I'll see you two later! Have fun with April."

We tell her we will and then she climbs back into her car and drives away to town.

****

Minutes later we go back into the house, with April in your arms, as I follow behind and shut the door. We all go and sit down on the couch with April sitting on your leg and giggling as you bounce her up and down on your knee.

"She's a cutie!" I say to you as I poke April's nose while she bounces on your knee.

"Yes, I know" you say with a smile as you watch her.

From the look on April's face, she seems to love all the attention.

****

"Here," you say a few moments later as you hand April over to me. "Watch her for awhile please. I need to go use the bathroom."

"Ok, no problem" I say as I smile and giggle at April who smiles and giggles back.

As you go to the bathroom, I look at April and then grin. While holding her sides with my hands, I begin to tickle her sides as she giggles. I start out tickling slowly, but soon as she laughs more, I tickle her more and more.

Being as April is only 2 and a half years old, the tickling doesn't last too long and soon I stop. Then I stand up, lift her up and over my head, and then I set her on my shoulders and hold on to her feet. Giggling, she grabs my hair and holds on as I spin slowly around and wander around the room, bouncing the whole time like a kangaroo, and being careful not to hit anything.

****

As I wander around the room with April on my shoulders, I spin again and then look in the direction of the bathroom and I see you there, leaning against the doorway, watching us with a smile. I just smile back, spin around again, then I take April off my shoulders, hold her in my arms, and then I hug her.

"Are you hungry, cutie pie?" I ask April.

She shakes her head no.

"Wanna go to Auntie Alexis?" I ask her as I point you out to her.

Again, she shakes her head no.

"Wanna stay here with me?" I ask her with a grin, since I know the answer.

She nods yes, then reaches up with her cute little hand and lightly pulls my nose. I make a really goofy face that surprises her as her arm jumps back. Then she grins and pulls my nose again. Once again, I make the goofy face. It takes three more times before she gets bored of it.

Then, as I stand there holding April in my arms, I feel it. Her diaper needs changed.

"Um... I think you need a new diaper, cutie pie..." I say to April nervously.

She giggles, pokes my nose, and nods.

By the apparent look of concern on my face, you seem to know that I don't like the idea of changing diapers and you walk over to us and take April in your arms. I gratefully let you take her, for the time being anyway.

"C'mon cutie," you say as you and April head to the bathroom. "Let's get that diaper of yours changed."

I'm glad you didn't ask me to help. I would've helped, but I'm glad you didn't ask nonetheless.

****

When you two come back into the living room, I'm laying down on my stomach on the floor in front of the TV. Though the TV is on, I'm not really watching it. I'm just staring at it while my mind is somewhere in space.

I don't realize you're back until I feel cute little April sit down on my back and pull on my hair. Turning my head, I look at the both of you (you are right behind her, holding her sides, and moving her from side to side as she sits on my back) and both of you grin at me. Then you look at April.

"Wanna ride the horsy?" you ask her and immediately she nods. All you have to do is look at me with that grin of yours, and I know I've now become the horsy.

"Weeeeee!" I say just as a horse would as I move up to my hands and knees and start moving around in a circle like a horse, which makes you and April giggle and say