The Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hooooooooorsy" over and over every so often.

You lean over to me and whisper in my ear real quick "I'll hold her and you buck around a little. Make it more exciting for her cuz I think she'll get bored soon and we need to keep her happy for as long as possible."

I nod and then I lift up onto my hind legs (knees and upper legs) occasionally as I move randomly around the room pretending to be a horse. April is still hyper as ever, but after awhile I get worn out from moving around on my hands and knees, and I lay back on my stomach, with April still on my back and you there holding her.

"Aww... horsy get sleepy now" you say to April, who nods.

I yawn a little, both because I'm tired and to prove I'm "sleepy."

"Horsy don't like to sleep alone," you say to April. "I think you'd better go sleep with horsy."

April giggles and nods.

I turn around so I'm laying on my back and April now sits on my stomach. She then fakes a yawn (so cute too) and then curls up right there on my chest and within a few minutes is sleeping. I rest my hand on her back and smile up at you.

You smile back at me and whisper "You two look so cute like that!" and I nod and grin.

Tired out as well from the horsy game, you lay there next to me, curl up, and I wrap my other arm around your shoulders. All three of us lay there on the living room floor in peace and quiet.

****

Half an hour later, near 4 p.m., I hear a car horn honking outside. I nudge you and you wake up. (You had fallen asleep just minutes after you were on the floor.) Slowly and quietly, you get up and go outside and tell your sister that April is asleep.

A moment later the both of you come back inside and Jessica picks up April carefully and takes her out to the car without waking her up. Minutes later they are both gone, heading back to their home.

****

As soon as they leave, I stand up from where I had been on the floor. You stand a few feet away and just stare at me as you smile and shake your head.

"What?" I ask, smiling back and walking to you.

"You were great with April today. I've never seen her so happy around here before.

Thank you," you answer as you wrap your arms around my neck and I rest my hands on your waist.

"You're welcome, love" I say with a grin.

You grin back and then kiss me softly, and then you pull back and smile. "I love you so much James. You'll make a great father some day. I know you will."

"I love you too Alexis. Heheh, I'm just glad I could help" I say with a smile.

We kiss each other softly again, and then we go sit on the couch and watch some TV for awhile.

****

"Hey, would it be OK if I went and took a quick shower?" I ask you about 20 minutes later as a TV show we had been watching ends. "I mean, if it's an inconvenience I can go back to the hotel room..."

"No no, that's OK. Go ahead, the shower's just over there" you say with a smile as you point to the bathroom.

"Thanks babe. I love you" I say as I hop over the couch, grab my backpack, and head over to the bathroom.

****

Moments later I strip off my clothes, turn the shower on, and hop in. Unknown to me, as I'm doing this you're waiting right outside the door, with a mischievous grin on your face. Without worry or interruption, I take my shower, lathering my body up with soap and getting all nice and clean.

Just as I finish rinsing the soap off my body, I feel someone's arms wrap around me and I also feel a set of hands rest on my stomach. Glancing behind me, I see that you're there and you had apparently snuck in while I was busy day dreaming.

"Well, hey there gorgeous" I greet you as I rinse shampoo out of my hair.

"Hey there lover" you greet back with a grin. "I love you too, by the way."

"Do you need to take a shower too?" I ask, now just standing under the water, with you holding me from behind.

"Mmhmm. After what we've done today..." you answer with a grin. "I love you so much. I've never felt or done what we have since we've been together. God, you're so amazing."

Smiling, I whisper back "No love, I'm not amazing... We are."

****

"Mmm... I guess you're right..." you say with a grin as you slowly move your hands down from my stomach and abdomen to my already hard erection. "Ooo... I see you're up already" you say, grinning even more as you slide your soapy hands gently up and down, massaging me to a point where I close my eyes and loose myself in the sensations.

"Mmhmm..." I moan softly, barely noticing what you just said to me.

Both expertly and teasingly you continue the massage, slowly but firmly sliding up and down the whole length of my erection, lightly squeezing occasionally and rubbing your thumb across the tip of my head every time you reach it.

You stop everything and let the water rinse the soap away, then you spin me around to face you and slowly you kiss your way down my body, along my chin, neck, chest, and stomach, until you're on your knees. Then, once again, you use your hands to massage the entire length of my erection slowly.

Watching this yourself for a few minutes, you then look up at me and grin, and as you continue to look in my eyes, you move close and you lightly kiss the tip of my throbbing head. Then you turn your attention back to the task at hand, and you encircle the whole head of my erection in your mouth and swirl your tongue all around it.

Ever so slowly, you take in more and more of my erection into your mouth, swirling your tongue around it and sucking on it softly, until you take it all in, and then you slowly pull, lick, and suck it back out just as slowly, very teasingly, to the point when I can't take it anymore.

"Please love!" I whisper both frustrated and desperately. "Don't tease me so much!"

Then I reach my hand up to the back of your head and run it through your hair, also lightly pushing you forward, so you can take me in again.

Grinning, you can only nod and speed up your movements, finding all the right places to touch, lick, suck, massage, and rub. Already far too close to the edge, I close my eyes tightly and tremble as the climax overwhelms me. You continue to suck ever so lightly on just the head of my erection until my orgasm subsides, then I lean against the back wall and catch my breath for a few moments as you stand up again and lick your lips.

****

I pull you to me and kiss you deeply. Standing up from the wall and grinning, I say "You are such a tease!" and then I spin you around so that you're now under the water and are facing away from me. "Here," I say as I lather up my hands with soap, "let me you clean up."

You accept the offer by leaning back against me and pulling my hand up to just above your left breast. As I begin to rub the soap on your skin, you close your eyes and moan softly. I move my other hand to your right breast and then with each of my hands, I lather up and massage both of your breasts, rubbing my hands in circles around them as I pinch and tweak your nipples.

By this time, you've become extremely excited and turned on. Spreading your legs apart slightly, you move back, and now your most sensitive area is resting on top of the length of mine, which to my own surprise is already fully erect again. We both moan softly at this new feeling as you slide your hands down and begin to massage both your sensitive skin and the tip of my own at the same time, which is directly underneath.

Sliding your body back and forth along the length of me slowly, it isn't long before we both begin to breath heavily and move faster together. Within minutes we both climax at the same time, moaning loudly, and it takes a few minutes for us to recover. Then you turn around and we wrap our arms around each other and kiss each other deeply.

"I love you" I whisper as we catch our breath.

"I love you too" you whisper back softly. "I think we've spent enough time in the shower. Let's dry up, get dressed, and go outside."

I simply nod and we help each other dry the water off the both of us and then we head back to the bedroom to get dressed.

And I was getting used to no clothes too... heheh... oh well!

****

Here we are in our extremely exciting first day together, walking along through the clearing that's just a little away from your house. Minutes earlier we had gotten dressed, with me in a t-shirt, you in a tight fitting t-shirt, and both of us each wearing a pair of shorts.

The summer day has gotten cloudy and sort of gloomy, and about a mile from your yard it begins to rain gently down on us. We just smile at each other and continue walking a little longer until we are soaked by the rain and are about a half mile more away.

Glancing at my watch, I note that it's now just after 5 p.m.

I see you jump a little as we hear the first sound of thunder a few minutes later. I grin and try not to laugh, but when you look my way, you can tell by the look in my eyes I'm laughing inside. Apparently as some sort of revenge, you reach down, grab a handful of mud, then you throw it at me and it hits the right side of my face with a small "smack!."

Surprised, I stop and look at you as I wipe the mud from my face. "What was THAT for?" I ask innocently, surprisingly, and with a grin.

"You know what it was for, you little punk!" you say just before you throw another handful of mud at me, which lands in the center of my shirt and splatters all over.

"Argh! That's it!" I yell, both annoyed and playful at the same time. "This means WAR!" I say as I grab two handfuls of mud and throw them at you with one right after the other. The first hits just above your right breast and the second hits your forehead and I laugh as I see you wipe the mud away.

"Oh yeah?! Take that!" you say as you throw a large glob of mud at me as hard as you can, which I dodge, with only a small part hitting my knee.

"Ok..." I say, very calmly. "Better watch out now..." I say as I walk towards you.

****

I run and lunge at you and as you back up I fall to the ground and barely grab your legs as I reach my arms out as far as they can go. Quickly, I pull them back, pulling your legs out from underneath you.

An "ooof!" escapes your mouth as you fall to the ground on your stomach, covering almost your whole front in mud. You try to pull away but I still have a strong hold on your legs and I keep you from going anywhere.

Standing up, I pull back on your legs more, which pulls you backwards towards me. As you are pulled back, your t-shirt sticks a little to the mud under you and it gets pulled up your midriff, until its just an inch or two underneath your breasts, exposing your stomach to the mud under it and your back to the rain falling down.

At this point I stop pulling you, reach down, grab the back of your shorts with one hand, and pull them back to your ankles. Since the time that we've washed the car, you have decided not to wear panties. Now, with your waist and lower body exposed, I hold on to your legs a little higher to keep the mud away from the front of your lower body as you struggle to break free, laughing the whole entire time.

"Gonna apologize and surrender yet?" I ask, grinning.

"Me? Never!" you say as you turn your body and your legs around so you now lie on your back on the muddy rain-soaked ground. Shrugging my shoulders, I grin even wider as I pull back quickly more on your legs, setting each one on one of my shoulders, until your most sensitive skin is only inches from my mouth. Now, you are almost vertically upside down, with only your head, neck, and shoulders on the ground.

"So, I ask again... do you surrender yet, my love?" I ask while looking at your sensitive skin, then back to your eyes.

You know what I will do if you do not surrender, so, as I expected, you shake your head no.

In response, I grin.

****

Then I lean down and almost attack your clit and sensitive skin with my mouth and tongue. I lick and suck and pull on the areas expertly, bringing you to a quick orgasm within two minutes. Thinking you would be weak, I relax my grip a little. Surprisingly, however, you are as strong as ever and you push me back with your feet and legs.

This catches me a little off-guard and because I was holding your legs and the mud below is slick, your latest attempt to escape works and I am flipped over on my back into the mud directly in front of you.

Dazed, I let go of your legs and lay there a moment while I realize what just happened.

Then I look over at you just in time to see you stand up, grin evilly, kick your shorts off and to the side, then jump on top of me, pull my muddy shirt halfway up and pull my shorts down to my ankles, and then sit on my clean stomach, pinning my arms to my sides against your knees and lower legs, and sticking me even further into the mud.

At this new turning point in our mud fight we stop to catch our breath and take in what just happened. We look at each other and see we are both almost completely covered in mud and we laugh until we have to catch our breath again.

****

Looking at you I notice that something tore your t-shirt half way open while you had been on the ground. Glancing back behind us, I see a small sapling, which wasn't much more than a twig with leaves, broken and half standing. Thinking that was no doubtedly the reason why your t-shirt was torn, I glance back at the rip in the fabric, wondering if it could be sown back up sometime.

Noticing where my eyes were looking, you glance down and see the rip as well.

Sighing, you also realize that your top is covered in mud and that even if the ripped area could be fixed, the mud would take too long to get out. To solve the problem, you shrug your shoulders, cross your arms and place each hand at a bottom side of your t-shirt, then you swiftly lift it up and off of your body and toss it to the side.

Now you are completely naked and semi-covered in mud, with only your breasts and the area that your shorts once covered bare of any of it.

****

For the next several minutes there we are in the gentle pouring rain, myself lying on the ground with you sitting on top of me and effectively pinning me down, and we both are silent as we stare into each other's eyes. Even though it's only moments of this, to us it seems like hours.

Wordlessly, you lean down and kiss me deeply and I return the kiss even deeper. For a moment your breasts touch my bare skin and we feel an electric spark, so to speak. At that point, we look into each other's eyes, and then for the next hour we make love right there softly in the pouring rain while lying in the mud.

Right now, we just want to be together as close as possible, and we move together slowly, just enjoying the moment.

****

Eventually you pull back, smile, stand up, and then help me up to stand.

I get up and then wrap you in my arms, pull you close, and kiss you deeply again. You return the kiss and for the next 10 minutes we continue to trade kisses with each other, until finally I pull back and look up at the sky.

"We should go back to your house. It's getting late and the storm might not continue to be so nice" I say just as I look back from the sky to you and your smile. God, how I love that smile of yours...

You nod, we each slip back into our shorts, and we start walking back towards your house, leaving your torn t-shirt there on the ground.

****

By the time we reach your house the rain has begun to pour down heavier and it has also washed off most of the mud from our bodies and our clothes. I have forgotten about the fact that you're topless until we hear a car pull up in your driveway. I then realize you have no shirt on, but I really don't notice much and I'm not worried about it either. You, however, are.

Tugging on my shirt, you pull me to a stop just a few feet from the back of your house.

"James! What am I gonna do now? Look! I don't have any top on! I can't walk into the house like this when someone else is there!!" you say in a loud whisper as you cross your arms over your bare chest, covering your nipples, which appear to be hard.

You were completely naked at the Community Pool this morning, and you are afraid of being seen topless this afternoon? That's a little hard to believe... though I still somewhat believe you anyway...

"Hmm..." I hum as I think to myself about how to solve the situation. "Ok, go run behind that tree over there and hide. I'll go in the house and get a shirt for you to wear and take it out to you. No need to worry" I explain with a smile. Smiling back, you kiss me softly, thank me, then run behind the tree.

****

I turn and continue on walking to the house, and once I turn the corner to the front, I meet up with your Mom, who has just gotten out of her car and appears to be unprepared for the rain, holding a small newspaper as a shield.

Quickly, I run up to the front door and open it for her as she scurries into the house and out of the rain. Then I walk in and close the door behind us. I don't mind the rain. I've been in it for awhile now.

"You must be one of Randi's friends" your Mom says to me after seeing me for the first time.

I wonder to myself if your Mom is always trusting enough to let complete strangers into her house before asking who they are.

"Yes, you could say that" I answer with a grin. 'If only she knew just how close our friendship is' I think to myself. "By the way" I continue, "I'm James."

"Well, hey there, James" your Mom says as she sets the wet newspaper down on the kitchen counter. "Thanks for opening the door for me! It's really pouring out there, isn't it?"

As she says that I walk into the bathroom, grab a towel, and walk back out and lightly

dry myself off from the rain water. "Yes it is!" I reply, smiling. "I was outside when it started. It looks like it'll be getting worse soon."

"What makes you say that?" your Mom asks as she takes her coat off and sets it on the coat hanger by the door to dry.

"I lived on a farm. Trust me, I can predict the weather at my home better than the TV weatherman. The storms can't be much different here."

Nodding in understanding and smiling, your Mom goes to the kitchen again as I walk into your room for a minute. "It's close to 6 p.m. now. How about some home cooked supper?"

Coming back out from your room now with two shirts on, I smile and reply "That sounds good."

"By the way, where is Alexis anyway? I haven't seen her since I got here" your Mom asks as she begins to mix some ingredients into a bowl.

"Oh, she's out back. I'll go get her. Be back in a minute" I say as I open the door.

"Ok, supper should be ready in a few minutes!" your Mom says just before I fly out the door and shut it behind me.

****

"Here! Put this on" I say as I reach your hiding spot and take off both shirts, handing you the one that was hidden underneath. Putting mine back on, I then help you with yours and we casually walk back to the house.

"Who's home?" you say as we round the corner to the front.

"Oh, it's just your Mom" I say as I open the front door.

Letting you walk in first, I follow you and close the door behind us. I toss the towel I just had a minute earlier to you, then I lean against you with my arms wrapped around your waist as you lean yourself against the back of the kitchen counter and watch your Mom cook.

"Hey Mom" you say as you finish drying the water off you. "How was the meeting today?"

Realizing that from just below your breasts and down is blocked from your Mom's view by the tall kitchen counter, I slip my hand in under the front of your shorts and just barely brush my hand against your pubic hair and sensitive skin as your Mom talks all about her meeting and cooks supper. You catch your breath sharply when you feel my touch, but you don't want to let your Mom know what's going on, so you don't do anything to stop me.