The Perfect Day To Get Off

Story Info
He lights older woman's fire in the dead of winter.
1.6k words
4.06
56k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spenser
Spenser
1 Followers

Author's note: I am a new writer, and thus feedback is greatly appreciated from those who enjoy/dislike my erotic tale.

* * * * *

The upcoming Wednesday seemed promising, if only because my school was off and I had barely a single responsibility to fulfill for the day. Aside from sleeping, eating, and catching up on some good ol' television, the day was all mine. I had gotten up at around 10 o'clock, which was early by my standards.

I was a senior at my high school, an 18 year old guy with decent grades and looks that would sometimes cause heads to turn, but only sometimes. I guess you could say I was pretty average, 5'10, 160 lbs., decent build, but no eye-popping muscles. I had brown hair with blue eyes, and I had attracted more attention from the opposite sex ever since I had decided to let my hair grow as opposed to shaving it as was my previous style. I had fair skin that was very sensitive to the touch of the sun's rays, especially during the summer, not that I had to worry about that during the middle of February.

Upon completing my previous 'chores,' including watching and eating some cereal, I had decided to kick off my rare off day by actually doing something constructive and taking out the trash. I was still dressed in what I had slept in, which consisted of a pair of boxer-briefs and a beater. As I walked outside, the touch of the concrete on my bare feet caused me to shiver as chills ran up my body, for the temperature must have been about twenty degrees. My nipples immediately hardened through my shirt as I raced with the trash bags out to the curb.

Upon my arrival, I had noticed that my neighbor, a 44 year-old housewife, had just arrived home with a trunkload of groceries. Although I was in no state to mingle outside, I had decided to be a gentleman and offer this maturing lady my assistance in carrying the bags inside. I felt slightly awkward as a result of the way I was dressed, but a gentleman is on duty 24 hours a day. On the contrary, I probably should have let her do it herself, beings that she was fully clothed by a heavy winter overcoat that ran from her neck to her ankles. Nevertheless, I scampered in and out of her house about four times carrying as many groceries as I could handle in hopes of getting back to the warm comfort of my own home.

As I attempted to wish her farewell, she insisted on my acceptance of her offer to a cup of hot chocolate. Because I only wanted to get inside to warm my body, I took her up on her offer.

Her name was Susan. She was a married housewife with no children who had lived across the street from me all her life. She was about 45, a mature woman who had both flaws and upsides physically. Her teeth were stained a yellowish brown due to years of smoking, and her hair was dyed sort of an orange color. She had blue eyes and weighed about 180 lbs., although she was not fat because she stood at a solid 5'11. She had a nice pair of C cup breasts that I had fantasized about on a few occasions, but nothing serious.

I was still quite embarrassed by my current state of being, that of boxer-briefs and a tank top. Although my dick is and average 6.25 inches erect, it appeared substantially smaller with the cold, as my bulge was barely noticeable. Up until then, Susan and I had exchanged small talk about school, girls, and life in general. As she was preparing the hot chocolate, she had finally decided to take off her overcoat, a move in which I had greatly appreciated, due to my state of clothing. To my surprise, underneath she was merely dressed in her nightgown. As she explained, her overcoat covered her entire body, and thus there was no need to get dressed up to go grocery shopping.

As we sat down to drink our cocoa, I was still attempting to warm my body as my nipples still protruded through my shirt. The awkward small talk continued as she delved into my love life with more questions about my current status with the ladies. I was embarrassed to reveal that I had not had a girlfriend, although the desire on my part was there. She then caught me off guard by asking me if I was still a virgin, to which I reluctantly and nervously replied that I was.

She laughingly responded and cited that she thought I was very cute, and that any woman would be lucky to have me. Susan then began to play footsies with me under the coffee table as I told her that she was very fortunate to be married and not have to worry about finding someone to be with and enjoy; however, Susan said that she had not had sex in about 2 months and there her marriage had recently become boring if only as a result of the hands of time.

Next, I told her of my aspirations to just once be able have a relationship in which everything wasn't so complicated with my partner, i.e., school commitments, friends, and her need to 'take time' in developing the relationship. To my astonishment, Susan then said something that I will never forget; she nervously quipped "If you want me, come and get me." Right away, my heart began to beat through my chest as I nervously asked if she was serious, and only the look in her eyes accompanied by a nod kept me from losing my virginity. I slowly but passionately leaned over the coffee table and kissed her soft lips and wrapped my tongue around hers. We the both simultaneously stood up and wrapped our arms around each other and felt each other's heart beat rapidly in unison.

Although I knew I shouldn't have, I gave Susan one final chance to back out as I inquired about moral restraints and her husband, but she was not concerned. I quickly undid her nightgown only to look before me and see a beautiful, full body with gorgeous long legs, a full bush, and beautiful tits with nipples that one could suck on for ages. As she undressed me, embarrassment again struck my heart, as my body was still cold despite the hot chocolate, and my cock looked almost deformed in its half-hard half icy state.

To my relief, Susan did not seem to become turned off as she suggested we take a shower together to solve my little problem. As the hot water poured onto my body, my cock regained full strength as Susan and I continued to grope each other while our tongues continued to explore the other's mouth. I didn't want that shower to end, but Susan decided that we should exit and move into her comfortable bed where we could continue to heat each other up in the places where the hot chocolate had failed.

We stumbled into the bedroom as she quickly laid on her back and I jumped on top of her. I was a virgin and I wanted to fuck, and I wanted to fuck now. My cock penetrated her pussy as my mouth began to explore her luscious breasts. her cunt wrapped around my cock better then my hand ever could, as I began to pump as fast as I could, keeping in mind that was new at this.

Susan wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my back, as she just held on for the ride while my cock pistoned in and out of her pussy. We began to kiss again as I could feel the cum begin to rush to the head of my cock. After only a few minutes of fucking, I was about to cum inside of her with all I had. Although I could tell that she was not yet approaching orgasm, I could not help but shoot load after load into her damp pussy.

While I was cumming inside of her, Susan and I continued to kiss as we moaned into each other with pleasure. To my excitement, my cock remained hard inside of her even though my cum had already been extracted by her succulent pussy. With this continued hardness, I began to fuck her again at a rapid pace in hopes of fulfilling my partner. She cried out for me to fuck her harder as her nails dug into my back and her legs wrapped around me like a snake circling its prey.

The resurgence of my cock proved too much for my partner as she soon relinquished an outburst of fluid from her cunt while screaming in pleasure all the while. Soon after, I shot my second load into her pussy as I quickly collapsed onto her with my limp cock lying inside of her wet cunt. While my body pressed up against Susan's, we continued to kiss as our chests pressed hard up against each other's and we could each feel the fervent heart beat of our partner.

It would be many hours before her husband arrived home, and so we just remained there for hours cuddling with each other like newlyweds on a honeymoon; however, eventually it was time to go as this bliss could not continue forever. As I began dressing myself and headed towards the door, she assured me that her door was always open during the day and if I ever needed help lighting the fire, she would be glad to house my average but ample log.

Spenser
Spenser
1 Followers