The Perfect Diamond

Story Info
Lauren finds Kent, and he makes her incredibly happy.
9.7k words
10.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmie8111
Emmie8111
155 Followers

I stood in the cold, waiting for them to arrive. I felt arms slide around my waist, a warm breath against my neck. My voice came out shaky as I trembled with fear.

"Please, let me go."

The person dropped his hands, stepped away.

"I won't hurt you Jeanne."

I turned slowly seeing a large, broad shouldered man.

"I'm not Jeanne."

"Oh, crap. I'm so sorry. You...you look like her from the back. Please, forgive me?"

He stepped into the light of the streetlamp, I got a better look at his sincere face.

"All is forgiven."

He smiled at me, opened his mouth to say something else when a woman with my similar body shape called to him from the street.

"Kent? What are you doing over there?"

"Sorry again."

He said to me, turning to see his real date for the night. He walked to her, I found myself watching as he walked away.

"Lauren?"

I turned to see the faces of 2 of my best friends. Heather reached me first and pulled me in for a hug. Her fiancee, Turner, hugged me next and we walked out to the main street. A tall, shaggy-haired man came up to meet us. Turner shook hands with him, introduced him to Heather and me.

"Justin, this is my fiancee Heather and our friend Lauren. Lauren, this is Justin. Justin is new to the area, he was transferred here a few weeks ago."

"Hi there."

I said, offering a hand to his. He shook mine politely and the four of us made small talk as we waited in line for the restaurant.

"So, Lauren. Turner tells me you're a teacher."

"I am. Are you an architect like Turner?"

"I am. Though not as gifted."

"He is good. Do you like it though?"

"Yes. Very much. What grade do you teach?"

"I'm a college professor, Psychology."

"Oh, crap. I mean, wow. Sorry, Turner said teacher."

"Well, I am a teacher. Just, not what you were thinking."

"Aren't some of the students older than you?

"They are. I love it though."

"So, you have a doctorate in Psychology?"

"I do."

"Doctor Lauren Curtis. Hmmm, doesn't quite fit."

"No? Why not?"

"You just seem too young."

"Looks aren't everything. Besides, I'm 25. I went straight from undergrad to graduate, then I took a sabbatical to write my dissertation. I was 24 when I completed my Ph.D."

"Cute and smart."

"Thanks."

I smiled up at him, he sure was much taller than me. Lanky too, I noted as we were seated at a table a few minutes later. He'd hung his coat by the front door. His long lean arms hung from his body, almost as if unattached. He was a gentleman asking to take my coat and hang it up. He pulled my chair out for me, something I'd assumed was forgotten in dating rituals these days. He slid into the seat next to me, Heather sat across from me. We put in our order of food and drinks, I excused myself to the restroom, Heather followed me.

"What do you think of Justin?"

"He talks a lot."

She laughed, washed her hands at the sink. I pulled a brush through my short, dark hair after I washed my hands.

"He's skinny, Heather. I'd squash him."

"Lauren Mackenzie Curtis, stop talking down to yourself. You are a beautiful woman."

"You're supposed to say that, you're my best friend."

"I'm telling the truth. Turner thinks so too. You know he was attracted to you first."

"I know. He's told me. Turner's a bigger guy though, your bigger guy."

"I know. Just give him a chance, he seems nice."

"I guess."

She brushed the bangs from my eyes, as she's done countless times since we formed a close relationship back in freshman year. I took a deep breath as we walked back to the table. Turner kissed his fiancee gently as she slid back into her chair. Our drinks had arrived, appetizers came a few minutes later. I was thankful for the food, I hadn't eaten all day due to nerves. It'd been awhile since I'd been on a date. I bit into the hot mozzarella stick, feeling eyes looking at me. I checked my table-mates. They were all consumed in eating. I looked around to the other patrons, spotting the man who'd had his arms around me. His date was talking on a phone, he was staring at me. I swallowed the food, taking a sip of my water. I glanced back to my right, he was still looking at me intently.

"Earth to Lauren, come on back to us!"

"Huh? Oh sorry, my mind tends to wander."

"You're a people watcher. It's what you do."

Heather said, with a laugh.

I think she knew otherwise. We concluded dinner awhile later, not too bad a night. We had some laughs and even had good conversation topics. I bid Heather and Turner goodnight, their car was parked on another street. I shook Justin's hand, thanking him for tonight. He asked if he could call me. I gave in and gave him my number, he returned his own. I walked down the long block, I wasn't necessarily ready to go home. It was 9pm on a Friday night. I heard heavy footsteps from behind me as I began to turn the corner.

"Wait..." A deep voice called. I paused, turned to see the man from before dinner. He stopped under the streetlamp, I stepped back from the dark corner back into the light.

"Hello again."

"Hello."

"I..I'm Kent. You are?"

"Lauren."

"I...don't normally do this, but would you have a drink with me?"

"I don't drink."

"Not even coffee? Or there's a frozen yogurt place down the road."

"It's February."

"Never too cold for ice cream. Or frozen yogurt as this is."

I smiled, finding truth in his statement.

"Lead the way, Kent."

He smiled, brightening his eyes. He offered his hand, I shook it off. By the time we were halfway to the dessert place, my fingers were laced with his. He had this positive outlook on life, it just made me smile. I hardly knew anything about him, yet I found myself wanting to know more and more.

"It's just over...oh crap."

"What?"

"Closed. They closed at 9 o'clock."

"Aw man." I sighed heavily.

"I have a suggestion, feel free to say no."

"Okay."

"I have ice cream back at my place... would you want to come and join me for a scoop? Or three?"

My brain said, no...go home, you don't know him. My heart felt differently, wanting to know this man better. Much better.

"Where's your place?"

"Right up there."

He gestured to the tall building across from where we stood. I bit my lip, hesitating on giving him an answer.

"I will walk you back to your car if you would prefer not to join me. However, I think we have a connection. I think you think so too."

I glanced up at him, taking in his expressive eyes. I squeezed his hand and nodded.

"Which flavor of ice cream?"

He smiled down at me and led me across the street. He swiped an electronic card through a reader, the door buzzed, letting us in to the beautiful marble lobby.

"Mr. Harrison, welcome home."

"Thanks Peter. Have a great night."

"You too sir, thank you."

The guy at the desk in the lobby sat back in his seat, returning to the book he was reading. Kent led the way to a bank of elevators, pressing the up arrow button. He pushed for the 9th floor as we stepped into the first arriving elevator. The building had 16 floors, including a basement. He stepped off the elevator as we reached his floor, I followed him to the end of the hall. He put a key into a lock, opening the door.

"Lights, low."

He said in a deep voice, the lights came on, though not too brightly.

"Voice activated?"

"Pretty sweet, eh?"

"It sure is something."

He offered to help me take my coat off, I pulled off my shoes and set them in the shoe cubby in the front closet as he did. He gave me a brief tour of his 2 bedroom apartment, quite expansive for a city apartment.

"Nice place, Kent. Lived here long?"

"A year, what do you do for work Lauren?"

"I'm a professor, psychology. What do you do?"

"A professor? You're so young, or maybe you just look young, what's your secret?"

I laughed aloud, he joined me as he scooped cookie dough ice cream into two bowls.

"I'm 25."

"Hmm, not bad not bad. I'll be 32 on my next birthday. I'm a doctor."

"Wow. A doctor of what?"

"Internal Medicine. Nothing special, just your basic."

"A doctor of anything is pretty good."

"You're a doctor too."

"I am. But, I can't practice medicine."

"True. Heat this up in the microwave, will you?"

I took the small jar of hot fudge to the microwave, setting it to heat for 40 seconds. He pulled out whipped cream and a jar of cherries.

"Well, now. We're all set aren't we?"

He laughed aloud again, I finally got a good look at him. Definitely my type. Tall, great smile, broad shoulders, not going to break if I sat on his lap type.

"I told you. Ice cream is good any time of year."

He tossed a pot holder to me as the microwave beeped at us. He grabbed some spoons, doling out fudge and toppings to both bowls.

"Let's go eat in the living room."

He suggested, I nodded and followed him to the couch.

"Movie? Or just talk?"

"Maybe both. Talk first. We don't know each other that well."

"Agreed, though I feel so comfortable with you already Lauren."

"I feel the same Kent."

"Good, because there's been something I've been wanting to do since earlier."

"What's that?"

"This..."

He leaned forward, I reciprocated and our mouths met in a tender kiss. It lasted only a moment but it awakened feelings I hadn't felt in a few years. He took my bowl, setting both of them on the coffee table nearby. I swallowed as he looked into my eyes.

"Kent..."

I gasped, needing him to kiss me again. His arms encircled me, he pulled me into him and we kissed. I mean, really kissed. His lips didn't leave mine, his tongue searched my mouth imploringly. His eyes met mine, the fire was almost tangible as my hands softly felt the features of his face.

"I know this face, your heartbeat matches mine. Lauren...oh Lauren."

He pulled me to a standing position with him. His hands were softly caressing my back as he kissed me, walking to his bedroom. He pulled off his shirt, grabbing at mine. He dropped his pants, his long, dark tool stood proudly in the low light of the lamps on the tables by the bed. He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I'd felt that before, though this time he unbuttoned my jeans. He eagerly pushed them over my wide hips. I felt his dick prod my ass. He nibbled my ear gently, I watched as his hand pushed below my panties.

"Spread your legs baby, let me feel you."

I moaned, leaning my head back on his chest. I moved my left leg a few inches from my right, his long fingers found the spot they were searching for. I gasped, feeling his dick get harder against my ass.

"God Lauren, you're soaking wet baby."

"Your dick is so hard Kent, I feel it against my ass."

He took his fingers from my pussy, putting them in his mouth as I watched him suck the juice. He swiftly unhooked my bra, tossing it to the floor. He tugged my panties, I wiggled free and kicked them across the soft carpet on the floor. He moved from behind me, offering me his hand again. I took it as he led me the few steps to the bed. He pulled back the dark colored sheets.

"Lie down love. I'll be right back."

I shuddered from excitement, fear and a tad bit cold. I felt a warm burst of air come from the vent above the bed, he must have pushed the warmer air to come on. He returned, his dick proudly bobbing as he walked toward me. He put a box of condoms on the table, pulling one out. I took the wrapped packet from him, his eyes growing with delight as I rolled the condom over his cock. He walked to the other side of the bed, crawling toward me.

"Come here baby."

I met him in the middle of the king-sized bed, he pulled me down under him with a passionate kiss. His mouth latched on to my taut nipple, his hands massaged my thighs as he knelt between my legs. I felt his cock-head at my entrance. He pushed forward slightly, then all the way as I told him yes.

"Oh god!"

I called out as his dick bottomed out inside me. I'd never had anyone so big there before.

"Lauren, yes baby. Oh god yes."

He moaned, his voice heavy with emotion. He began to rock back and forth, slowly. I moved with him, my hands running over the muscles in his arms. He leaned over me, kissing me deeply. I gasped as he began to move faster.

"Kent, oh yes! Yes!"

I rocked up against him, urging him to go faster.

"Lauren. Oh god, fuck baby. You're so fucking tight."

"Oh Kent. You're so big. Oh fuck, fuck yes!"

"I'm close baby. Fuck yes!"

He began to move faster, pushing himself deeper in me. I moaned, gasping for breath.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! I'm coming!"

He yelled out, the sound echoing in the bedroom. I squealed, some in pain as he expanded inside me, shooting his cum into the condom. His lips suckled my neck, I reached for him.

"I don't want to hurt you baby."

"You won't, please."

He lay down on me, groaning softly. I felt his dick drop from my pussy. I let out a shuddered breath as he did. He rolled off a moment later, kissing me softly. He walked to the bathroom, returning a moment later. He flipped on the lamp, eying me carefully. He slid back in the bed with me.

"Are you sorry?"

"For what?"

"This. With me."

"Why would I be sorry?"

"I wasn't your date tonight, I am just a guy."

"You're not just some guy, Kent. Am I just some girl?"

"God no. You're amazing. Completely amazing. In every way."

His eyes traveled over my body, I wrapped my arms over myself, protectively. He pulled them away again.

"You are stunning, never forget that."

He kissed me softly, offering me a hand to stand up with him. I began to pull my clothes back on.

"Leaving?"

"I...I didn't know if you wanted me to stay."

"I do. You can stay the night, the weekend...longer."

I nodded in acceptance.

"At least the night."

I promised as he wrapped his arms around me.

Chapter:

We returned to the living room, finding puddles of ice cream in their bowls.

"Hmmm, somehow I think what we just did tops ice cream sundaes!"

He pulled me into his arms, we laughed together. I carried the dishes to the sink, draining the melted globs down the drain. He pulled a container of Oreo cookies from his cabinet, I grabbed a carton of milk from the refrigerator. I poured 2 tall glasses and we walked into the living room again. He grabbed a big throw blanket from a chest in the corner by a bookcase. I watched as he made himself comfy on the couch, then patted for me to sit between his legs, laying my head on his stomach. He lay the blanket over both of us and we talked, long into the night.

Around 2 a.m we returned to his bed, only not to sleep. I eagerly pulled off my clothes, tossing them against the wall. By the time I'd done that, he was waiting for me in bed, his cock in his hand. I watched as he stroked himself for me.

"Lauren, oh god. Get back here in this bed."

I took my time, teasing him. He groaned as I lifted my breasts by the nipples, he unrolled another condom over his dick as I climbed into bed.

"Kent, kiss me."

I didn't need to ask him again, his lips pressed to mine as he pulled me atop him. He moaned, trying to push inside me and kiss me at the same time. I wasn't tall enough, or he wasn't short enough. He rolled me back to my side, pulling himself up in the bed his back against the headboard.

"Lauren, slide down on me baby."

This was a new position for me, one that felt so amazing as his cock pushed deep inside.

"Oh god Kent! You're so deep in me!"

"That's the point baby, fuck you're tight!"

He put his hands on my hips, helping me to slowly move on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his mouth was biting and sucking the skin on my chest. I groaned as he bit the skin harder.

"I'm marking you love. You're mine. Oh fuck, Lauren! Get on your hands and knees!"

I kissed him hard, doing as he begged, wiggling my ass in the air. He plunged inside me, rampantly fucking my hole.

"Kent! Oh god, I'm so close!"

"I want to feel it baby. Come over my big dick!"

I felt his fingers search for my clit, he furiously rubbed it as he fucked me harder.

"Kent! Oh fuck yes!"

I clenched as an orgasm ripped through my body, letting out high-pitched moans that were soon muffled by his loud yell as he burst inside me. He kept pushing in me, slowing his momentum as we both tried to slow our heartbeats. I felt his lips leave small, sweet kisses on my lower back and ass as he pulled his cock from me. He helped me roll to my side, leaving for just a minute. He crawled into bed next to me, pulling the covers over us both. I felt him put his arm over me protectively as he gently kissed my neck.

"Lauren, will you be here when I wake?"

"Do you want me to be?"

"Yes, I don't want you to go."

"Then, I'll stay."

I heard him sigh in relief, light snoring came from behind me a moment later. I moved from under his arm, I'd never been so not tired in my life. I felt...alive. I wasn't sure if he was really making me his, but I found myself wanting it. I'd known this man less than 8 hours and I was falling for him. I watched the sunrise from the chair in his room, the city was beautiful this early in the morning.

"Lauren?"

"I'm here."

"Did my snoring keep you awake? I'm sorry."

"No, I slept. Some."

"Come, talk to me."

He opened his arm and I willingly slid back under the covers with him.

"Kent? Did you mean what you said?"

"When, love?"

"When you bit me here, you were marking me, making me yours. That's what you said."

"Is it okay if you are?"

"Yours?"

"Well, yes and no. You are your own person, of course. I don't want to own you. All I do know, is that the last few hours have been the best I've had in a long time. I don't just mean the sex either."

"Though, that is good."

"Baby, it's more than good. You are amazing."

"As are you. And I don't just mean in bed, either."

"I know we still have so much to learn about the other person, but I want to. I want to know everything and anything about you. You're not married, right?"

"No, not married. You're not?"

"No, very single."

"Who was that you were out with tonight then?"

"Hah, I was going to ask the same question. That's Joanne, my sponsor."

"Sponsor?"

"For AA. I am a recovering alcoholic. Does that scare you?"

"A little, but the recovering part is good. How long?"

"Fourteen months. It was hard, but worth it."

"You'll have to tell me the story."

"I will, hey...what time is it?"

"It's just after 7."

"Crap. My sister is coming soon, I have plans."

"I'll go."

"No. I want you to meet her. All of them."

"More than one sister?"

"My entire family. My sister is coming and we have something to pick up. Later on, there's a birthday party for my twin nephews. They are 9."

"Are you sure you want me to come?"

"Yes. My family is everything to me, and now you are part of my life. At least, I hope you are."

He turned, looking at me carefully. I searched his eyes and gave in.

"Yes, I want to be."

He kissed me softly, rising from the bed. I pulled the clothes on from the night before, he quickly took a shower and dressed. I stayed in his room, making the bed as I always do my own. I heard the buzzer sound and heard his deep voice asking someone to come in. Not even a minute later, he was calling for me.

"Lauren? Come meet Kristina."

I padded out to the living room in sock feet, my shoes were in the closet still. I expected to shake her hand in greeting instead she pulled me into a big hug, her cheeks wet with tears.

"Welcome to the family, Lauren!"

I looked at Kent in panic, my eyes wide.

"Kristina, let the woman breathe!"

"Right, right."

Emmie8111
Emmie8111
155 Followers