The Perfect Diamond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmie8111
Emmie8111
157 Followers

"Almost dying?"

I gasped, my heart in my throat.

"Alcohol poisoning. It was the six-month anniversary of Kurt's death, and I drank myself into a stupor. I'd thankfully passed out on my parents' lawn in the middle of the day, they found me quickly and called 911. The hospital kept me, until I was sober. Then I went to a treatment center for three months. I moved back home until my apartment was ready, been sober for 14 months. I still attend AA once a week, and as you know I have Joanne as my sponsor. After my stay at the treatment center, I found this less stressful job, it's a practice not at a hospital. I only work four days a week, 8-4:30. It's better for me, better for my family. Better for us."

"Oh Kent. I am so proud of you. For getting through all of that. I know it must have taken a lot, and probably still takes a lot."

"It does, like you said, especially on big holidays. The twins birthday, he would have loved to have been here."

I nodded, squeezing his hand, he squeezed mine back.

"Lauren, I don't know about you. But I am ready to go home."

"Let's go home Kent."

He leaned over and we kissed, gently at first then more needing. I knew he wanted to go home for another reason too, and frankly, so did I.

Chapter:

"Are you hungry?"

"We just ate cake and ice cream."

"An hour ago."

"Hmmm. I can think of something else I'd rather eat, or drink as this may be."

He groaned, quickly moving to open the apartment door. His pants were off before the lights were even fully on. His thick, black cock popped out as I sat on the edge of the sofa. Kent laced his fingers through my hair as I began to lick his dick.

"Oh fuck Lauren. Your tongue feels so good baby."

I let out a soft moan, sucking the head into my mouth.

"Will you swallow me baby? Really?"

"Yes, really. I want to taste your love."

"Oh fuck."

I reached out my hand, softly rubbing his heavy ball-sac. He groaned and pushed my head down softly. I eagerly took more into my mouth and began to massage his balls. I smelled his manly scent, sweat mixed with hints of my body wash from this morning. He began to rock his hips, he stared down into my eyes. I nodded and let him fuck my mouth. He was gentle, but needing. I knew he was getting close.

"Lauren, open your mouth. I want to shoot inside!"

I sat back two inches and opened my mouth, letting my tongue fall to my chin. He groaned out my name as he pumped his tool with his hand. The head of his cock rested a moment on my tongue, I watched as he looked at me with such lust.

"Fuck!"

Shots of his cum came from the hole in his dick, landing on my tongue and chin. I looked at him as I swallowed, swiping the glob from my chin with my finger. He surprised me by sucking my finger, tasting himself. He kissed me deeply, pulling me to stand with him. He pulled at my clothes, tossing them to the floor. We moved to his bed.

"It's my turn now baby. Sit on the edge of the bed and lie down."

I shivered with excitement. It'd been years since anyone licked me. The last guy I'd been with refused, even though I'd gone down on him more than once. My pussy was already soaked, anticipating what was going to happen. Kent pulled a pillow from the head of the bed, placing it below where I sat.

"Oh Lauren, you're soaking wet for me love. I can't wait to drink your juices."

I felt as his fingers gingerly rubbed the inside of my thighs. He moaned as I whimpered.

"Oh Kent. I'm so..."

"Ready to come for me aren't you?"

"Yes!"

He laughed softly, right against my pussy lips. His laugh vibrated the area, causing me to gasp aloud.

"Hmmm, I haven't even touched you yet love. I'm going to enjoy this."

I felt his fingers pry my wet lips open, felt his breath as he blew gently from my hole to my clit.

"Kent!"

He laughed softly again, finally pushing a finger inside me. I felt his tongue lap a long lick, taking his sweet time to find my clit.

"Please! Please!"

"Please what baby?"

"Please, lick me. Let me come for you!"

"Oh you will baby. I'm going to make you scream and then I am going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck your pussy so hard."

He finally pressed his face into me, licking me with fervor. He pushed another finger inside me, fucking my hole as he assaulted my clit with his tongue. I rocked up against his face, the pleasure was causing me to writhe under his tongue. He didn't let up, pressing his hand on my hip to hold me down.

"Fuck Kent! I'm close, oh god!"

"I know you are baby. Come hard Lauren, come all over my face."

He continued his assault, plunging a 3rd finger in my hole. I called out, screaming in ecstasy, my pussy releasing a torrent of juices over his face and hand. I heard him lapping, sucking the juice out of me. I watched as he stood, his face wet and smiling. He pulled a condom from the box, pushing it over his hard dick.

"I need you hard baby. Will you roll over on your knees for me?"

I did as he asked, ready for him to be in me again. I didn't need to wait long, he pushed in me with one hard push.

"Fuck Kent! Oh god, fuck me!"

"I'm gonna go hard baby. Hard and fast."

"Give it to me!"

"Oh hell yes. Take it baby. Take my big black cock in your tight little pussy!"

He smacked my ass hard and grabbed my shoulders. He rammed in me, over and over. The bed shaking below me. I called out, loud. I felt so amazing, I couldn't help it.

"Yes Kent! Oh god, I love it! I love your big cock in me!"

"I know you do slut. You love my big black cock inside your tight little cunt! Fucking hell baby!"

He pushed in me harder, deeper than he ever had before. I screamed as I came hard over his cock.

"I'm coming! Fuck me harder Kent!"

"Yes! Come over my dick! Oh god I want to feel it baby, I want to feel your cunt with my bare dick! Let me take this off! Please Lauren!"

"Yes Kent! Take it off, I need to feel your cock!"

He left my hole for barely two seconds, I heard the condom fall to the floor and he plunged back in me. He groaned, the room echoed.

"Lauren! God yes baby! Take my black cock! Oh Fuck yes!"

"Give it to me Kent, I want to come over your cock again!"

"Fuck yes baby. Take my bare cock in your cunt!"

He slapped my ass, making it jiggle with his smacks. I groaned, moving back on him, making him fuck me.

"Kent! Kent! I'm gonna come! I'm so close!"

"Fuck yeah baby! I'm gonna come with you!"

He rammed inside me harder, I called out as I came over him. I clenched his cock inside me, not wanting him to leave.

"I'm coming! Fuck, I'm squirting in you!"

I screamed in ecstasy as the height of my climax peaked as he filled my cunt with his seed. I felt him pull from me, I rolled to my side as he guided my hips down. He curled into me, spooning with me and kissing my neck.

"Lauren, I just..."

"I know, it's okay. I'm on the pill."

"Damn."

"Damn?"

"I had this image of giving you a baby. That's all."

"You will. Just not tonight."

"Oh Lauren. I love you, so much."

"I love you too."

We spent most of Sunday in his bed, talking, making love. By the end of Sunday, we'd talked about me moving in with him.

"Or, we can find a new place for us."

"I like it here, it just needs...a woman's touch."

"My sister will agree with you. I just don't like all that frilly stuff."

"I don't either. But, curtains on the windows might be nice."

He laughed, twisting my hard nipple. I gasped as he plunged two fingers in my pussy.

"All I know, is I don't want to spend a single night away from you. I've gone this long in my life alone, now that I have you, I don't want to be alone anymore."

"Me either."

He pushed himself up against the headboard, I eagerly climbed over and slid down on his thick cock. We moved together, slowly. I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me.

"What?"

"Just thinking."

"About?"

"Us living together. We could make love every night. If we wanted to."

"We could."

"If there's ever a time, you don't want to, just say so. I know we've been really passionate this weekend, but it doesn't always have to be like that. I want us to do stuff together too."

"Me too. I do love having sex with you though."

He groaned, holding my hips and moving me faster on him. His face grimaced, I knew he was coming in me. Sunday night he packed a small bag, a garment bag with suits inside. We were going to spend a few days at my place, packing. He'd already made arrangements with a moving company for the weekend. Saturday morning, they'd take stuff from his house and bring it to a storage place, then go to my place and grab all my things, take most of it to storage and the rest back to his apartment. We both went to work Monday morning, all day long, I thought about him and what he was doing. Apparently he was doing the same, I had a text from him as I ended my first class. I ran into Heather in the library after my last class.

"Well, there you are."

"Hey! How are you?"

"How am I? That's all you have to say to me?"

"It's only been a couple days since I saw you. We've gone longer than that without talking."

"Yeah, but you usually at least answer my texts. What has been going on?"

I took her aside, not wanting anyone else to hear.

"I met someone Heather. Someone...oh, amazing and wonderful."

"You did? When?"

"Friday night."

"At the restaurant?"

"Yeah, kind of. I was waiting for you guys and he thought I was someone else. He came up and put his arms around me, by mistake. He apologized, of course, and that's when I saw him. He never took his eyes from me, it was him who I was looking at...at dinner."

"I thought you might have had your mind on something."

"Him."

She nodded, I continued.

"After you guys left, I was walking back to my car. He caught up to me, asked me to have a drink with him. Then offered frozen yogurt when I told him I didn't drink. The place had just closed, he offered ice cream at his place which happened to be across the street. I went with him...I know what you're going to say, but there was just something about him. Not even 30 minutes later, I was in bed with him."

"Lauren Mackenzie!"

I blushed, shushing her as we were still in the library.

"I know, I know. But, Heather. He's amazing. I...I love him."

"So you slept with him."

"I did, we spent the weekend together. I met his family, his brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews. His parents. I like them all, they love me already. He...he asked me to move in with him. I said yes."

"What? You've known this guy for 48 hours and you're moving in?"

"Yes. I know you think it's fast, but...oh Heather. I've never felt this way about anyone, ever. I want you to meet him."

"I better."

"Come to my place tonight, he's staying with me a few days to help me pack."

"Pack? You're moving now?"

"This weekend. It's all set."

"Lauren, are you sure about this?"

"Mom met him, over Skype last night. She loves him too. He already makes me so happy, he said I am the best thing that's happened to him."

"What time tonight?"

I hugged her and told her to come at 6pm. I sent a text to Kent as I left campus. I needed to go grab something for us for dinner now. I grabbed a premade chicken, Alfredo sauce and a box of angel hair pasta. I grabbed salad stuff, and half a loaf of garlic bread. I arrived at my apartment just as Kent did, he kissed me deeply as we grabbed the groceries from my backseat.

"I missed you today baby."

"I missed you too."

"I can't wait to meet Heather and Turner, I know they are your best friends."

"They are, Heather is going to be scrutinizing. Turner probably not as much. I think you and he will get along just fine."

We prepared dinner, setting the table just before 6. Kent charmed his way into Heather's mind, we were all laughing and joking around even before Heather's pie came out of the oven. They left a little before 8:00 and I collapsed onto Kent's lap. We snuggled there for an hour, talking a bit about what I was taking to his place from there. He took a shower and I did my Tuesday prep work, I had a long day of classes on Tuesdays. Kent and I just snuggled as we went to sleep that night. I felt safe, and loved in his arms. Tuesday I worked until 7pm, Kent was waiting for me on the couch. He gave me a slow, deep massage as dinner cooked in the oven. We ate quickly and retreated to my bed.

"Kent, I stopped taking my birth control."

"You did?"

"Yes. Is that okay?"

"Oh baby. It's more than okay. I know it takes some time to get back in the cycle, but I can't wait to have a baby with you. I love you Lauren."

"I love you Kent."

One month after our first meeting, he popped the question with the perfect diamond ring. I said yes, without even a seconds' hesitation.

Emmie8111
Emmie8111
157 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Also, I think it's pretty cheap to disable ratings after getting only five stars from whoever. If one wants to write good stories, one needs to improve. If one wants to improve, one should take all the criticism one can get and consider it. Most people start small. It is not a shame to write "bad" stories. One can learn from those and build on them. Reading other's stories and analyzing them may help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is this supposed to be a romance?

What about the ground rules of romance? Isn't it supposed to be about emotions and feelings? I didn't feel any of those conveyed. I couldn't bond with the characters because I didn't know much at all about them. Hardly any thought processes. To the reader, she just magically has a thing for him and then even falls in love with him in not even a day. Same goes for him of course. It just doesn't make sense to the reader, so it is unbelievable.

And the vigorous intercourse they had didn't really help the romance part. It all felt more like a pr0n movie in text form rather than a romance story: The couple meets somehow, magically feels attracted, they have rough sex for some reason, and she simply meets all his family who instantly loves her. Everything happens so fast that it seems it is all not even important. The reader doesn't get to know the characters on a level that would make it possible to identify with them, making it impossible to enjoy the story for a romance.

Perhaps it wasn't really meant to be a romance; then it is in the wrong category, obviously. Anyway, I hope this critique helps with future endeavors.

- R

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
his slut dream

just one of his dreams. did not like it.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 7 years ago
Confusing!

Did I miss something or is this an all black cast or an interracial story or what? She talks about his "black cock" so unless he's multicolored or of mid East or Mediterranean background doesn't that make him black? You might say that all this doesn't make any difference: love is love, but I find interracial stories offensive so I'd like to know what I'm reading. It really doesn't matter since it is so wildly fantastic that it isn't worth much anyway. We aren't given an opportunity to rate it which is probably for the best. 2* anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with #2!

Emmie,

What you wrote about is what we all want...true love. You really get that, but the quick beginning of their love, especially after what they'd both experienced, was all too unbelievable. People who have been traumatized by one thing or another are usually fearful or at least reticent to trust. But it was not confusing, as #1 stated. Whoever that was, doesn't read well. : ) Keep going on this kind of story, because you have a heart for the love we all want. Merry Christmas!

Innocente

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Summer By The Lake She fell in poison oak, then love.in Romance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
The Wrong Side They were too different, weren't they?in Romance
Pennies It was a chance meeting.in Romance
More Stories