The Perfect Dream Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Another of my personal fantasies I will never experience.
4.8k words
4.5
7.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written for a certain man.

*****

PT 01

His hand slides down my back, over my butt, spanking it once, then grips my hip firmly and pulls me back against him, driving his cock so deep into me. Over and over and over again, I feel him getting harder as he drives into me, oh the feeling is exquisite! I feel an orgasm building, it's almost to the point that it normally stops at, will he led me over the edge, will I finally get release? He pulls back on my hips again and rams deep and hard into me, causing my body to quiver and arch. He bends down and begins to stroke my clit as he drives into me, then he pushes down on my clit and bites my shoulder at the same time and I explode, screaming out from the size of my orgasm ripping thru my body...

Shaking the daydream from my head to clear my thoughts, I'm meeting him for the first time, kinda like a blind date, kinda not... this is slightly unnerving, because I like him, I really like him. What's he going to be like for real, is he the same person I spent hours talking to? Oh, what am I getting myself into?

I sit outside the restaurant in my SUV, worrying over what's going to happen, do I make an excuse and leave, do I go inside, do I...

knock knock

Snapping my head up, I look out my window and see him standing there, looking at me.

"I was wondering if you were going to get out of the car, then I figured you were probably panicking and thinking of leaving so I figured I would make it easy on you," he says while smiling.

Nodding my head, I sit there looking up, 'he is gorgeous' I think to myself.

"Yeah, kinda nervous," I say softly; he smiles and goes to open my door. Quickly I reach over and hit the unlock button, and he opens my door and extends his hand to take. Staring at his hand, I slowly reach out to take it, when I touch it, I feel a jolt go up my arm. He takes a deep breath, he must have felt it too.

I slide out and stand, and look up, and up...

"Wow, I knew you were tall but ... Wow..."

Readjusting my skirt, which got hiked up on the drive, I look down shyly and try and fix everything. He reaches out, strokes my cheek and says "stop, you look fine to me."

Gasping I look up at him again, to find him looking down smirking at me. Still holding my hand, he smiles and says "come on, let's go get dinner, then see what comes up."

"Ok," I whisper.

We walk into the restaurant, he apparently already made reservations or was already here because he takes me straight back to a table, pulls out a chair and nods for me to sit. I try again to fix my skirt and carefully sit down.

'I knew I shouldn't have worn this skirt' I chastise myself, it never stays in place, it always rides up! Sitting cross-legged at the table, he sits next to me, and offers me a menu.

"Thank you," I whisper.

"You're very welcome," he says back, reaching out, taking my hand, squeezing gently, and then placing it back on the table.

I glance at him from the side, and wonder how, and why...

He looks over at me and smiles.

I sit there looking at the menu, and try to fidget with my clothes, he leans over and whispers, "stop fidgeting, you look good, in fact you look good enough to EAT!"

Gasping I look at him, and he smirks, then his look changes from a smirk, his eyes glaze over, to something I would call sensual desire, but I'm not sure, as I have never had anyone look at me like this before! He reaches over, puts his hand on my knee, he glances at me, the grin that crosses his face, as he slowly slides his hand up my leg. I'm staring at him, wide-eyed as his hand slides higher up my leg. His hand reaches a point where it can not go further, because my legs are crossed, he wiggles his fingers around, trying to get his fingers further up, I tighten my legs together, he glances at me and smiles a drop dead gorgeous devilish smile; a smile that is so close to making me orgasm on the spot ... and then his hand stills and just sits causally on my leg; I sag back against the chair. His hand takes immediate advantage of my new position leaning back and slides up, stroking directly across my pussy. His eyes shift to mine, raises an eyebrow at no panties, grins, runs his fingers down along my pussy lips, I try to close my legs again, but he slides a finger into my wet pussy, stroking in and out. Suddenly he withdraws his hand, brings if to his mouth, and licks his fingers; then orders wine casually when the waiter arrives.

"What would you like to eat?" he asks.

"Not hungry anymore," I whisper.

"You will eat something, you need to be;" he smirks; "full, and energized for what I have in mind."

I gape at him, "oh really?" I say.

He licks his lips, "oh yes, really!"

At the sight of his tongue running over his lips I nearly combust! I am getting wetter and wetter, I need to get control of myself!!

"Excuse me," I say softly and move to push my chair back and he looks at me, raising his eyebrow, "bathroom," I whisper.

He smirks again and nods.

I rush off to the bathroom, gasping and gasping for air; this man is ... he is ... oh who am I kidding, he is too MUCH!!

Once in the bathroom, taking care of business first priority! Then standing in front of the mirror, I stare at myself in it, and try to think straight, but he makes me so nervous, and that feeling when he touched me with his hand, oh MY MY! And he fits in to all my outrageous requirements that I always have used to keep people away from me ... he's tall, tattooed, even the outlandish requirement to occasionally ride a Harley; and I put that in there to ensure NO one met ALL the requirements ...

Granted, I knew most of this before, but actually seeing it, oh what have I gotten myself into? Just glancing at him sideways makes me so VERY wet, how am I going to make it thru this evening? I laugh out, and mutter "why am I surprised, he did this to me texting and talking on the phone!"

Taking multiple deep breaths I head back out to the table, to face a long unnerving evening.

I get back to the table and sit, crossing my legs and turning them away from him, he raises his eyebrow and smiles.

"Problem?" he asks.

"No, just trying to be polite." I reply.

He leans over and whispers "but I like you open, wet and welcoming."

I gasp, he smiles even more.

The waiter arrives with his wine, and my soda, and we place out orders.

"I would like those to go please," he says calmly before the waiter leaves, when the waiter looks at him, he smiles and says "something came up!" the waiter nods and walks off. My eyes widen, he looks at me and smirks.

"I did say have dinner and see what comes up," he whispers.

"I know but I thought you wanted me full, I believe you said," I whisper back.

He smirks even more, "oh I definitely want you full alright," he snickers.

The waiter comes back, "Sir your meals and bill are at the front counter waiting for you."

"Thank you."

Standing he takes my hand again, I gasp at the contact, and slowly walks towards the front; stopping and paying for the drinks and food. He grabs the bag with food in it, and turns walking out the door. He walks to my SUV, "can I trust you to actually follow me?" he asks me.

I look down at my hand in his, and nod yes; he let's go of my hand, tilts my chin up, leans down and kisses me on the corner of my mouth.

"Good! In you go." he says and motions for me to get in, I unlock the door and get in, pull my seatbelt and start my SUV. I watch him walk over to his truck, and get in; he backs out and pulls around and waits for me to pull out and follow.

I follow him, although at this point I'm not sure of anything, I know I want him, but...

No buts about it, I WANT him, I close my eyes at night I see him, I sleep and I feel him in, on, over, around me. I sigh, I just have to make it thru tonight!

I pull in behind him into a driveway, he reaches out, keys in a code and the gate opens, he drives in and I follow.

I follow him down a curvy driveway, then pull beside him when he parks.

I get out, take a deep breath, and walk around his truck to meet him. He takes my hand, pulls it up to his mouth and kisses each knuckle, then pulls it as he turns and walks into his home. Once inside, my head whips from side to side looking around, it's beautiful, and spacious, and suddenly I'm pulled against him and he is kissing me. His hands slide down my back, squeeze my butt causing me to gasp, and his tongue takes advantage and slides into my mouth!

I melt on the spot, my arms wrap around him, grasping his shoulders to hang on, and he turns and shuffles me backwards still kissing me. My legs bump something, and I freeze, I pull back from him and look around and I'm in a bedroom, with a bed larger then I have ever seen; and he is standing in front of me, with that devilish smile on his face, unbuttoning his shirt. My mouth goes dry as the top two buttons open. Taking a deep breath, I stare in awe as he pulls his shirt off; and I see first hand, his chest, his arms, and the tattoos across them; and then reaches for the buckle of his belt. He raises an eyebrow at me, and I stand there shyly watching him. This is it, this is the final test... I sigh, and slowly start to unbutton my own shirt. I get my shirt completely unbuttoned and glance up to see him walking toward me, completely naked, and my eyes focus on his cock sticking out firm and hard. Oh my mouth waters wanting to taste him, slide him in my mouth; when he gets close enough I drop to my knees, grasp his cock with one hand and do what I have been dreaming of doing ...

I run my tongue around the tip, down the shaft, over his sac, back up the shaft then slide him deep in my mouth! My other hand comes up and caresses his sac, as I suck and lick his magnificent cock.

It's even better then my dreams, so firm and hard, yet soft to the touch, it glides in and out of my mouth! It tastes... amazing!!

On my knees, in front of him, I worship his cock. sucking and licking, the entire cock, the tip, the shaft, even his sac, his cock gets firmer and firmer, and longer; his sac and cock both get firmer the more I suck him. He grasps a handful of my hair and pulls, but I won't let go, I continue to suckle his glorious cock, over and over in my mouth. He pulls harder on my hair, "enough, I'm close," he says firmly.

I revel in hearing this and put more suction into my mouth and stroke his cock with my hand in counter motion to my mouth and gently squeeze his sac. He growls low, grabs my head with both hands and begins to fuck my mouth with his cock, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth; groaning out he stills as his orgasm hits, I feel him cuming in my mouth, he tastes so delicious, slowly and gently stroking and sucking his cock, I swallow every last drop.

He grabs my arms and pulls me up, against his chest, fisting both his hands in my hair and kisses me again. He pulls back and looks down at me, "you will pay for that," he growls at me. He shoves me back, my legs catch the bed and I fall back into it. He grabs me by the ankles, pulls me back towards the edge of the bed, drops to his knees and then his mouth is on me, causing me to scream out, as he runs his tongue over my pussy, and circles my clit. He growls against my pussy, I feel the vibrations inside, he licks and sucks and licks some more, then I feel finger running over my pussy lips. He slides his finger inside me, causing me to moan out, he strokes in and out of me, twisting and turning his finger inside me, then he suckles my clit, and runs his tongue over my clit.

I feel an orgasm building; oh MY it feels so good; it builds higher and higher. I reach the peak that it normally stops at, and the orgasm continues to build, he inserts a second finger inside me, and begins pumping in and out even faster, he suckles my clit into his mouth and I explode, screaming out in pleasure as I pulse around his fingers. Quickly he stands and buries his magnificent cock deep inside my throbbing pussy, I feel my pussy pulsing around his shaft. He grabs my hips and yanks me down even further against his body, he pulls my legs up against his chest, bends down and hooks my knees over his shoulders and he growls. Slamming in and out of me, burying himself deeper and deeper each time, I scream out in pleasure over and over as he plows into me. I feel it start to build again, faster then before, and it's going to be so big.

"No," I plead, "not again!"

"YES!!" he growls, and drives into me even faster, "you will cum again, and again and AGAIN!" he growls at me. Driving into me, he leans down, bites my left breast just next to the nipple and I explode, screaming out, then everything goes black...

PT 02

I slowly wake, unsure of where I am, I try to move and find my whole body is sore, and oddly I can't move ... I pull on my arms, and they won't move much, and the same for my legs. I can wiggle around some, but I can't move much, and then I notice I am only in a T-shirt, that's not mine, and my panties, and I start to panic!

I hear movement, I try and look around to see where it's coming from, then I see him, casually strolling into the room, wearing pajama bottoms that hang just right off his hips, bare tattooed chest; my word he is GORGEOUS!! My mouth waters at seeing him, because I now remember him in my mouth, I remember licking and sucking him, I remember him fucking my mouth until he climaxed; and I remember what else he did, TO me ... That must be why I'm so sore and exhausted!

He looks at me as he walks over to the bed, sits down and puts a plate in front of me containing various different fruits.

I try and reach for a piece and I can't reach it the way my hands are; he smiles and picks up the strawberry I was reaching for and holds it up to my mouth; allowing me to take a bite of it, I bite the strawberry in half, and moan at the sweet taste of it melting in my mouth!

"Why can't I move much?" I ask softly.

He chuckles, "because you're tied to my bed."

"Why?" I whisper.

He smiles, "because I'm not even close to being done with you, you said you don't have to be back until Wednesday morning, that I had you for 2 days. So I'm going to enjoy my 2 days!!"

"Oh," I whisper.

He holds another strawberry up to my mouth, I bite into it cautiously. Then it's a piece of pineapple, then an orange slice, then a piece of watermelon; this continues on until I can't eat anymore.

He gets up, picks up he plate and casually walks out, and I watch him go, staring at his retreating back, looking at the tattoos there.

When he is gone from sight, I think to myself, 'I wonder when he shaved his head! The last picture he sent me he had hair, but DAMN he looks GOOD like that, he has added a few tattoos from what I saw, and the shade of his blue eyes too ... I didn't notice them before, I could never see them clearly in all the pics, but oh my my MY!!" Those eyes alone are panty soaking, add in that smile of his... oh I am SOO over my head!'

He walks back into the room, and stops at the foot of the bed, and smirks, "you have been bad haven't you?"

Wide-eyed, mouth hanging open, I stare at him. He smirks even more, and calmly says "keep that mouth open like that and I will gladly put something in it, again, and fill it!"

I snap my mouth closed, and he chuckles.

I scoot as far away from him as I can, when he moves to sit down on the side of the bed, and he looks at me curiously.

"After everything that has happened tonight already, NOW you pull away from me?"

"Ummmmm, I'm tied to a bed now, I wasn't then?" I question.

He chuckles, "fair point well made. But now I'm going to spank you for a different reason."

I gasp, "why?"

"Because you pulled away from me, and I don't like that!" and he pats his lap.

"Oh, ummm, I'm sorry?" I whisper.

He chuckles again, "still going to happen baby." and he pats his lap again.

"Is there ..." I pause and really look at him, then I shake my head, "never mind." I say on a sigh, and crawl cautiously almost all the way over to his lap, and stop. He raises his eyebrow at me, glances down at his lap and looks up at me again; I crawl the rest of the way onto his lap and lay down across his legs. I feel his right arm lay across my shoulders, then his left hand begins caressing my backside, he pulls the shirt up some, then he strokes, squeezes, caresses, even pinches my backside, over and over, then his hand is gone...

SMACK!

I gasp out, and close my eyes tightly.

"Count," he says firmly.

"One." I whisper.

SMACK!

"Two." I say a little louder, cringing.

He caresses my backside again, then his hand is gone.

SMACK!

"Three," I say even louder, fighting tears.

SMACK!

"Four," I spit out, choking on my tears.

He caresses my backside again, sliding his hand down, over my panties between my legs, on my pussy; then he pulls my panties down, exposing my bare backside, caressing me again, and then his hand is gone...

SMACK!

"FIVE," I almost yell out.

Caressing my bare backside again, he says "very good baby." He shifts and moves, then I hear a 'click click' and then flips me over angling me across the edge of the bed, legs hanging free over the side. Then suddenly he is buried deep inside of me, causing me to scream out, pulling my hips back, driving into me deeper and harder, and I feel the orgasm begin to build quickly, as he drives into me. He uses my hips as leverage, pulling me back against him for hard, deep thrusts, and my pussy explodes, tightening around his cock, gripping him; he thrusts into me 3 more times, groans out loud, and stills as his orgasm overtakes him.

I collapse down on the bed, panting in utter amazement, I have now had 2 absolutely amazing orgasms, that someone ELSE caused!!

Carefully he pulls my arms and I hear 'click click' again, and then he picks me up and carries me into another room and sits down, I left my head and look around and notice we are in a bathroom and he is sitting on the edge of a large tub; he reaches over and turns on the water.

"Into the tub you go," he says softly, and pulls my shirt off. Automatically I reach to cover my chest, he shakes his head at me, "into the tub baby."

I slowly slide into the tub, the hot water stings my backside at first, and then the tenderness in my backside eases.

He stands, "can I join you?" he asks.

I shrug, then say "it's your tub."

He tilts his head, nods slightly and says "fair point, move forward."

I slide forward and he steps in and sinks behind me, pulling me back against his chest.

"Did I hurt you?" he asks, and I hear concern in his voice.

"Not really, it's just ..." I stop.

"Just???" he questions.

"I have never..." I stop again.

"Yes?" he asks.

"I don't know how to explain it," I say weakly.

He reaches up and turns my head slightly to look at him, "try and explain it, please?" he says softly.

"I'm not very good with words, in case you haven't figured out already, if I get flustered or upset, or any other major emotion, I can't think straight, or talk right." I whisper.

"I kind of already figured out that you express yourself thru your stories the best, they tell me what you want, you need, you desire and even what you feel." he says then pauses, "when you go back home, write me a story about ... this?"

"Ok," I whisper.

"Lay back, relax baby, and rest... For now." he whispers, then kisses my head.

I place my head against his chest, and breathe him in, and fall asleep, knowing for the first time in a long time, aside from the spanking I just received, that I am truly safe.

I jerk awake, breathing heavy, trying to look around but I'm in complete darkness,

I don't know where I am...

I feel arms wrap around me, pulling me back against a warm chest, "shhhhh baby, it's ok, I have you, sleep."

I know that voice, such a sweet and sexy voice, I know that voice, I turn over to face him, and he pulls me tight against his chest, kissing my forehead, I wrap my arm around him and snuggle as close as I can to him. As my breathing slows, he whispers to me "sleep baby, your safe, I have you!"

12