The Perfect Dream Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drift off to sleep again, thankful that the voice that woke me, was just voice from a nightmare.

I jerk awake as my back bows, pleasure runs thru my body, his mouth is on me, licking and sucking, his fingers are inside me, rotating around, and oh it feels so good! He is suckling my clit, sliding his fingers in and out of me, I try to reach for him, but my arms won't move, he has tied me to the bed... AGAIN... the pleasure is building and building, suddenly I explode, then he is up on his knees and slamming into me, causing me to cry out, he drives into me; over and over, and it starts to build again. This one is going to be huge, he begins pounding into me, deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

"No," I gasp, "not again."

"YES, again!" he growls.

He drives into me, continuing to pick up the speed, I can feel it building so high; "you will cum for me," he growls in my ear.

As if my body was waiting for his permission, it explodes, causing me to scream out, I hear him groan out "yesssssss!" and he drives into me twice more, then stills as his orgasm takes him.

He collapses down, shifting at the last minute, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close, and the darkness takes me away again.

I wake to find him wrapped around me, I turn and find I'm not tied anymore, and as carefully as possible to not wake him, yet, and I slide down the bed. He is sleeping partially on his back, partially on his side, and this makes the perfect position. I take him in my mouth and suck deep feeling his cock start to harden as I slide him in and out of my mouth, I run my tongue down the shaft, over his sac, suckling gently, then running my tongue back up his shaft, around the tip, then sucking him deep in my mouth again. I feel him start to awaken as his cock grows harder and harder, he groans out as I speed up the pace of sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. His left hand comes down, wraps in my hair and pulls up, he wants me to stop.

I won't stop, not this, this beautiful cock in my mouth tastes to good to let go of, he pulls harder on my hair and groans out even louder. "Let go," I hear him growl, and that only causes me to slide him deeper in my mouth, licking his sac as I swallow his cock down. He must realize I won't stop, as his other hand also grabs my head, and he uses his hands to guide me, as he begins to fuck my mouth. In and out his delicious cock slides, over and over, I feel him begin to pulse just before he growls out, and begins cuming in my mouth; I swallow every drop, licking and sucking him clean. He growls at me again, pulling me up, and this time I let go, he pulls me up, into his arms and I curl up on his chest and go back to sleep.

Throughout the day, we alternate waking each other, him, then me, then him again.

I wake again, this time to find an empty bed, I stretch out, oh my body is so sore, but it feels so good! I get up, grab the shirt off the floor and head into the bathroom, to take care of a pressing matter. I finish, wash my hands and walk back out to find him sitting on the side of the bed. I carefully walk over and sit next to him on the bed, folding my legs up under me. He looks up at me, "it's almost time for you to go," he says.

"Ok," I whisper.

"I wasn't saying you have to go," he whispers.

"I know, but I do have to," I say back, "I need my job."

"I know," he says.

"I will write the story for you, when I get home," I say softly.

"Ok," he says.

He rises, walks out of the room, and comes back with my skirt and boots, "where's my shirt?" I ask.

"Take mine, it looks better on you." he says.

I sniff the shirt I'm wearing and say in a whisper "I like that it smells like you."

He looks up at me and smiles.

I dress quickly, pulling on my skirt and boots; I look down and laugh that his shirt almost completely covers my skirt.

He looks up and slightly smiles.

"Where's my phone," I ask.

"Out on the counter," he says.

I get up, walk out of his bedroom, out to the kitchen, grab my phone and walk back to his bedroom, sitting on the side of the bed next to him.

He looks up at me, but he's not smiling much anymore; I smile shyly at him, look down at my phone and start to type out quickly on my phone, I spend several minutes typing.

I turn the phone to him, so he can see what I'm doing, he reads silently...

***The perfect date...

I had the most amazing date last night, with the man of my dreams, he is everything I ever dreamed of, ***

He looks up at me and truly smiles.

"Is that how you feel?" he asks.

I look down at my phone and begin peeking away again, after time I look up and show him again...

***I wish this night never had to end... ***

Had been added to what was there.

He pulls me into his arms, and kisses my head, and whispers "me too!"

12