The Perfect Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From his vantage point, tugging at her waistband, with his nose and mouth level with her crotch, he could feel the heat of her arousal, and smell the robust, musky scent of her juices. He felt his cock grow even harder, and longed to bury his face right into the wet spot that was forming on her panties, lick it until the white silky fabric was soaked with her juices, and then suck every last drop out of the soaked fabric. He contented himself with several deep breaths, inhaling her scent as deeply as he could, and exhaling right on the expanding wet spot, causing an excited shiver to run through her body with each breath he took. Coupled with his tugging on her pantyhose, which were rubbing against her most sensitive regions with each tug, she came to a quick decision.

"This isn't working. Untie my boots, and just take the damn things off. I don't need 'em, and it's too big a risk to go back to the bathroom and fix 'em.

"OK." He set to untying her boots, taking first one, then the other, tugging them free of her feet, and sliding them out from under the skirt, and under the table. He hooked his fingers around the waistband of her pantyhose, and slid them down her legs, finally removing them from one foot, then the other. He slid his hands across the waistband of her panties, and as he slid them down over her hips, peeling the soaked fabric from her pussy, he was rewarded with the full scent of her arousal. Now Lana could feel the warmth and wetness of her juices flooding down her thighs. She let Tony guide one leg, then the other out of the white silky prison that had trapped them close together, spread her legs as wide as she dared, grabbed the back of Tony's head, and shoved it into her wet, waiting pussy, just as the band onstage began blasting out its first song.

With that kind of aggressive direction, Tony went right to work, quickly negotiating the thick red carpet of pubic hair, slipping his tongue into her wetness, licking up her juices, causing her to moan in pleasure. He alternated big, deep probing licks with soft, gentle little licks, to tease her and keep her on edge, then went back to deep probing licks as she moaned and quivered beneath his tongue. Lana threw her head back, and let the pleasure overwhelm her. With every touch of his warm, probing tongue, she could feel her legs tremble uncontrollably, as waves of ecstasy crashed over her body. Fighting to keep herself upright, despite legs that were trembling, and threatening to collapse on her at any moment, she pushed harder on the front of her skirt, trying to drive his tongue deeper into her. Finally, he licked a path up to her clit, and began to suck on it, sliding his fingers into her pussy to replace his tongue. He sucked on her clit while stroking her g-spot with his fingers in a gentle come-hither motion. Lana was only vaguely aware of her surroundings now, the lights, the music, the wall at her back, even the flood pouring down her thighs were only vague sensations that she was dimly aware of, as if they were happening to someone else, as lightning strikes of pure pleasure coursed through her body with such intensity that she nearly blacked out. He could hear her screaming in spite of the loud music, and feel her thighs quivering uncontrollably around his head. After one final deep shudder, he could feel her hands on his head, this time guiding him away.

With that direction, he slid out from under her skirt, and back under the table. He crawled out from under the tablecloth on the other side, triumphantly clutching the Advil bottle he had dropped to begin the whole charade. He turned to see her leaning against the wall to support her still quivering legs, breathing like a winded ox.

"OH. MY. GOD. That was amazing." She said, slowly sliding down the wall into as much of a sitting position as the skirt would allow.

He joined her back behind the table, ducking back under the tablecloth to recover her boots, pantyhose and underwear. "I suppose we need to get these back on you now." He said with a laugh.

"Just the boots." She grinned at him. "Let my roommate wonder how I removed the rest of it when she helps me out of this stuff tonight. You got enough pouches in that belt to hide the rest of that stuff until we can get back to the table?"

"Yeah." He popped open one of his larger belt pouches, stuffed the handful of clothing into the pouch, and snapped it closed. Then he slid her boots back on her feet, tied them, and helped her stand.

Seeing something from the outer ring of the dance floor, he quickly raised two fingers into the air, and a bearded man in a wheelchair moved quickly toward them.

"The hell you been, man? I been looking for you for the last half hour or so." He yelled as soon as he got close enough to be heard.

"Knee was bothering me. Went to sit down, hunt up a drink and some painkillers. John, this is Lana. Lana, John."

"Nice dress." John said, getting a good look at Lana's gown. "Make it or buy it?"

"Made it." Lana said, now feeling more confident in her ability to speak.

"Nice." John said, looking over the gown. "Must be a pain to dance in, though."

"It's not so bad. Hard to move through crowds, though." Lana began to work her way carefully through the room, back toward the table.

"Hey, man, we're gonna get out of here before the last call rush. Meet in twenty minutes in the entrance hall." John and Tony followed Lana, and Tony took a seat at the table.

"Hey, I still haven't found Allie. You seen her?" John asked Tony.

"'Bout a half hour ago. She was in the crush at the bar."

"I'm gonna go find her, tell her we're leaving."

"Have fun." Tony said as John wheeled off.

"Hey, call me sometime. We'll do this again." Tony produced a Sharpie marker, and small notepad from one of the pouches on his belt, scrawled his phone number on the back page, tore off the sheet, and handed it to Lana.

She laughed. "Sure."

Looking out on to the dance floor, she saw Jamie with some guy in tow, making her way toward the table. "Hey, Lana. Let's get out of here before the last call rush."

"Gimme a minute, OK?"

"OK. I wanna track some people down, and let 'em know we're leaving, anyway. You'll be at this table for a few minutes?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah." Lana said, as Jamie wandered back into the crowd.

"Hey, you want your stuff back?" Tony said, tapping the belt pouch where he had stuffed her clothing.

"Yeah. And can I borrow your Sharpie?"

"Sure." Tony popped open his belt pouches, and gave her the pantyhose, panties, and his marker. She quickly stuffed the pantyhose into her purse, laid her panties on the table, smoothed them out, wrote her name and phone number on the back with the marker, and stuffed them back into the pouch on his belt.

"Keep those. It'll be worth the look on her face when she helps me out of this outfit." Lana said, pointing her thumb over her shoulder at her roommate. "Maybe she'll stop thinking me as the virgin prude now."

Tony laughed. "Well, I gotta go meet John and the others. Until next we meet, good night, and fare thee well." Tony dipped into a theatrical bow, taking her hand in his, kissing it, and disappearing into the crowd making their way toward the stairs.

12