The Perfect Dress Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple top off a night on the town.
806 words
3.18
18k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 6:00PM, Friday night and having just got home from work, we were scrambling to get ready for a dinner reservation we'd made at the City's newest "In" restaurant.

Kay had picked up this beautiful little champagne colored evening dress that was just perfect on her diminutive frame. It had spaghetti straps over the shoulders, the length was "sexy-perfect" down to just a couple of inches above her knees and had zipper down the back that was so long, that when fully unzipped, the top of her perfectly formed ass was visible.

In her inimitable form, she was too busy trying on every conceivable combination of shoes, belts, purses, bra's, panties and thongs that she had no idea that I'd been watching her all along and was starting to develop a hard-on while enjoying the show.

Of course, we were late. Something about an earring on the loose which finally turned up next to her computer. Luckily, we were not late enough to lose our table which would not have been good as I spent weeks trying to get a reservation.

The food was fantastic and I felt we deserved to splurge a little with some champagne. Cristal, thank you very much! Afterwards, we danced to some Cole Porter provided by a very capable trio tucked up on a little mezzanine above the dance floor. All in all, we had a great time.

My only complaint was that Kay has this tendency to talk at length about either her work or about these two friends of hers I've never met and don't really have any particular interest in, either. Ok, so I'm a little jealous. If it gets to be too much, I can usually steer the conversation around those 2 speed bumps easily enough.

On the way home, still feeling good from the champagne, we were happily recounting how good the food was, the lively music and the interesting people. Little did Kay know, I still had a little surprise waiting for her at home.

I pulled into the drive and got out of the car fast enough that I was able to get around to Kay's side and open the door for her. As she stepped out, I slipped my hands around her waist and kissed her. She returned my kiss and as she did, she slipped her soft tongue into my mouth. I pulled her body closer, pressing hers tightly against mine and as I did, Kay let out a soft moan which quickened my pulse immediately.

We hurried up the drive and through the front door. As I closed the door behind us, I grabbed Kay's hand and pulled her towards me again. As we kissed, I took her other hand and guided them both behind her back and held them there. Another soft moan escaped her lips. Kay never noticed that I had left a coil of soft cotton rope on the marble top just inside the door, now conveniently right behind her. I released her left hand and grabbed the rope. As I expected, her hand remained behind her back. I kissed her again, hard this time, and as I did, I quickly got enough rope around her wrists to bind them before she knew what happened. Kay looked me in the eyes, studying them for my intent. It only took a moment, but when she saw the look in my eyes, her mouth opened seductively as her breath hitched with excitement.

Her nipples became erect instantly and became visible as they pressed against the fabric of her dress. I began kissing the nape of her neck and with her mouth close to my ear, she whispered, "Oh, god….OhGod….What are you doing to me?……."

I was rubbing her ass through her dress, grinding her pelvis into me. I then slowly ran my hand up her spine, causing her back to arch, until I found the top of her zipper. I stopped and looked her deep in the eyes and then, just as slowly, I started unzipping her dress, lightly dragging my fingers back down her spine against her now naked skin. She started to breath in quick little gasps as I did this. I lightly ran my hands up both of her arms till I found the tiny straps holding dress up. As I slid them off her shoulders, the perfect little dress began sliding down her body till it could go no further because of her hands being bound behind her. As I expected, when the dress started to fall, the opening in the back widened causing her ass to become fully exposed.

As I started to rub her naked butt, she issued a long, "AAAAaahhhhhhh" Then, without warning, I quickly spun Kay around and pressing firmly against her back, I bent her over the marble top.