The Perfect Ending to a Bad Day

Story Info
A bad day is made better by a trip to her girlfriend's house.
950 words
3.96
13.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, so be gentle.

All people in this story are 18 or older.

*****

As I pulled out of the school parking lot, I went over the event that just took place. I had gotten into a fight with this bitch in my class; why it happened isn't important. I pulled down the mirror and looked at my face. My lip and nose were bleeding, but other than that, I was fine. I knew my step mom would be waiting for me at home and I didn't want to deal with her right now, so I drove to my girlfriend, Paige's house.

I got out of the car and knocked on her door.

"Oh, my God, Sam! What the hell happened to your face?!"

"This bitch and I got into a fight at school, it's nothing. I'm fine."

"Well, you don't look fine. Come upstairs and I'll clean you up."

We went up to her room, and she cleaned my nose and lip with a wet tissue.

"Ow!"

"Sorry, baby."

"It's ok. Thank you, for taking care of me. I really appreciate it," I said as I leaned toward her and kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed me back, gently pushing me onto my back.

We lay there, kissing and touching each other anywhere and everywhere. I ran my hands down her back and pulled her shirt over her head, momentarily breaking our kiss. My shirt was the next to go, then my bra. I reached up to grab her head and bring her lips to mine once again, but she grabbed my wrists and pinned me down. She kissed her way up to my ear and licked and gently nibbled my earlobe, and I squeezed her ass, causing her to moan in my ear. She kissed and licked her way down my neck to my collarbone, planting a few kisses here and there, and continued down my chest to my breasts. She licked around my nipple while pinching the other one and it was my turn to moan as she wrapped her lips around my nipple, sending a tingle straight to my pussy, making it wet.

I held her head to my breast as she swirled my nipple around in her mouth and nipped it with her teeth, making me moan again, and she looked up at me and smiled. Paige was good at making me moan, and she knew it, too.

She switched to my other nipple, giving it some attention before kissing down my stomach to my jeans, leaving behind a burning trail of fire. She unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off, tossing them to the floor. Then she started licking and kissing the inside of my thighs, knowing I loved it when she teased me like that. She licked my panty covered pussy, and my hips bucked, wanting her to do it again. She pulled my panties down my legs and tossed them aside. My pussy was already soaking wet, so she had no trouble slipping two fingers in me.

She started fucking my pussy with her fingers, and I closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasure she was giving me. She continued fucking my pussy for a minute, then abruptly took her fingers out, causing my eyes to fly open. She chuckled when she saw my reaction, and leaned down to lick my slit from the bottom all the way up to my clit, barely flicking it with her tongue, knowing how it drives me crazy. She moved her tongue back down to my slit and dipped it in my pussy before replacing it with her fingers again; fucking them in and out and finally wrapped her wonderful lips around my clit and started sucking. I could feel my orgasm building, and it wasn't long before my hips started bucking.

"OH SHIT! I'M CUMMIIIIIIING!"

I came, hard, squirting her face with my cum and moaned out her name. She swallowed my cum and lazily lapped up the rest of it off my lips, waiting for me to calm down.

"Fuck," I said breathing heavily, "How do you make me cum that hard every time we have sex?"

"It's a gift," she said smiling. She climbed up my body and kissed me, allowing me to taste my own cum on her lips. I licked my cum off of her face and rolled over, pinning her down.

"You're turn," I said smiling, and with that I reached under her and undid her bra, while she worked on her jeans. I was starting to move down her body when she pulled me back up.

"Let's 69," she said with a sexy grin. I got off of her and let her get into position, then climbed on top of her again and lowered my pussy to her mouth. She started licking my clit and as I leaned down to start working on her pussy, I could immediately smell her arousal.

I started licking her slit, and she moaned when my tongue touched her clit. I knew she was going to cum soon, and I wasn't far behind her.

"FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM! SAM!"

Her screaming my name sent me over the edge and we came together, our bodies writhing on her bed. We lay there, breathing heavily and starting to come down from our highs.

When Paige had calmed down, she turned her body around and climbed up the bed and kissed me softly on the lips, and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I love you, Sam."

"I love you too, baby." And with that, Paige kissed my forehead and wrapped her arms around me, and we fell into a deep, blissful sleep.