The Perfect Fit

Story Info
You never know what you'll happen upon while browsing . .
5.8k words
4.31
8.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little boutique shop called to her. She had just been walking by, playing the tourist in the little seaside village she was visiting, when she had wandered up to the little shop nestled in the row of other shops. There had been nothing special about it, and even after inexplicably stopping to look inside still nothing stuck out to the young woman, but Ann decided to step inside anyway. Having just eaten at a little cafe down the street the young woman was perusing the quaint town, yet her normal style of store was more trinkets and souvenirs, not a boutique store that looked to have mainly clothes. Yet here she was all the same.

Stepping inside out of the setting sun a small bell jingled to announce her arrival. Meandering over to the first display Ann looked through some scarves in a bowl that seemed to be handmade but of excellent quality. Holding the item up for closer inspection the young woman jumped slightly at the sound of a woman's soft voice, having been too caught up in examining the items to have noticed another presence.

"Good evening, welcome to my shop. Anything in particular you are looking for?"

Ann blushed at her skittish behavior, sheepishly looking up to see a slightly-older-than-her-by-maybe-a-decade or so woman staring at her.

'A beautiful woman', Ann thought, then immediately wondered why she had such a silly thought as she was not one to normally rate her own gender.

"Oh, uh, just browsing, actually", the brunette replied as she plucked a strand of hair from her face to tuck it back behind her ear, tenderly placing the scarf back in the bowl.

"Oh, sure, well, let me know if you need anything," came the reply as the owner smiled warmly before turning around and headed back deeper into the shop.

It was not a large shop as it was one of those "shops below apartments" kind of deal, but the owner had arranged her items carefully and had filled it out well, creating mini aisles with shelves and racks of clothes in the otherwise open square design.

Looking around Ann found herself impressed by the craftsmanship of the clothes, wondering if the woman herself made them or not as they seemed too fine to have been built on an assembly line. When the older blonde female popped around the corner the tourist was able to ask the owner just that, surprising herself at what she considered bold behavior for her normally shy self.

"Some of these I make, yes, and some I...collect through various means."

"They're all so lovely, I'm fascinated by the colors and patterns," Ann heard herself saying, even though the little voice in her head told her she'd never be able to pull off any of the outfits.

"Well thank you, feel free to ask away about anything you see."

Ann continued to browse as the owner tidied up shop. The bell rang a few more times as other people came and went, but the visitor paid them no mind as she found herself wandering through the store for no apparent reason, unconsciously determined to find something her more-muted style could compromise with.

As she neared the back corner of the store, covered by the makeshift corridors of clothes, the young female found herself looking at a mannequin wearing some kind of bedazzled chain outfit. Ann had never seen anything like it before and didn't understand its purpose, as it was simply several gold chains fastened together with gems encrusted throughout.

'This doesn't really fit with the rest of the store at all', Ann thought absentmindedly as she found herself stroking the gold chain in her fingers, not remembering even stepping up to the item let alone touching it.

A sense of power exuded from the decorative item, and the slender woman found herself being drawn into its source as she continued to fondle the item in her delicate fingers.

"You like that one, do ya? Have to say I'm a little surprised, but I guess everyone has surprises in them after all, so what do I know."

Ann found herself jumping again at the sound of the soft voice seemingly right in her ear, once more caught off guard by the owner's seemingly magical appearance.

"Oh sorry, yes, I was... intrigued by this, I guess. What, uhm, what even is it? I've never seen anyone wear anything like it before."

The lady laughed, a twinkle in her eye.

"Why, I would think that you wouldn't have seen others wear it, as it's lingerie my dear. But once again, maybe you have, as what do I know?"

Hands immediately fell from the chain to rub sheepishly on her jeans.

"What? What do you mean? Do you like wear it over something?"

The woman's devious smile deepened.

"Oh not at all honey, it's just this. Someone claimed to have found this in some 'olden' place where it was said to have magical powers and what not, so I said what the hell and bought it for my shop. Been sitting here in the corner for quite some time, but I kind of like it so it stays. Catches people's eye every now and then, just like it did yours. Guess it just hasn't found the right owner yet."

Ann's "caught" eyes widened as the young female looked at the tiny chain outfit in a new light now that she knew what it was. The thing had zero coverage as the small chains were connected in such a way as to completely expose one's chest, connecting under the bosom to have a simple chain skirt that would in no way cover anything.

Ann coughed as she found herself staring at it.

"Oh uhm, I see, well I guess I will keep..."

"Did you want to try it on?"

"What?"

"... would you like to try it on?"

Heat rising in her cheeks Ann found herself backing away from the erotic item.

"Oh, no, not me, I'd never..."

"Oh honey, you'll never experience new things with an attitude like that. It's just a silly outfit after all - I tried it on right after getting it just to see what I'd feel like."

A tentative step was taken towards the metal lingerie, if one would even call it that as it seemingly drew Ann towards it.

"You, you did?"

The owner smiled warmly at the slender girl in front of her.

"Well sure, I had to see what it was like."

Another step was taken as a hand reached out to stroke the gold chain.

"...and?"

"And it felt empowering, I couldn't really tell you why but it felt good. Very...liberating. So go ahead, go try it on. Get... liberated or something."

There was absolutely no reason she should try it, Ann told herself. No way in a million years she'd ever buy anything even remotely like it. And yet it seemed to be calling to her, yearning for her to drape it over her lithe, pert body.

"Uhm...yeah, sure, I... I guess."

"Yeah? You go girl."

Pulling the chain off the mannequin the attractive blonde grasped the visitor's hand as she led her back to the other corner of the store, weaving through the maze of clothes. Nestled in this corner was a foldout accordion changing wall that barely covered half the corner.

"Alright, in you go."

Ann looked around for the offered changing room.

"I'm sorry, go where?"

The owner pointed to the barely 5 ft tall wall.

"Just right here - I don't have an official changing room because most of my clothes is outerwear. But it's fine, there's no one here really anyway."

Ann looked around, not seeing anyone over the wall of clothes. She clutched the body chain to her chest, her heart thumping as she stared at the small wall that would in no way fully shield her from eyes that wanted to pry.

"Yeah I don't think I'm going..."

"Oh you're fine. Holler if you need any help."

The blonde lady took a step away before turning back.

"Names Jessica, by the way, in case you need that help."

Then with a wink she was off, leaving Ann standing alone in the corner. The young tourist glanced around again before looking back at the item in her hands.

'Why would I try this on anyway? I'm not buying it and it's not even something I'd ever consider wearing...'

Yet the strange gold chain lingerie piece still seemed to be calling to her, warmth radiating out of the chain as if it yearned to be worn.

Absently rubbing a jewel Ann found herself stepping "into" the changing area without giving it conscious thought.

Now inside the wall she could clearly see over it as it didn't even top her shoulders, and one entire section of the store would have direct access to her should anyone get close enough to the back wall.

'Well, I can at least just put it on', Ann decided as she realized the owner couldn't have suggested she wear it the way it was truly intended - after all, she did say the dressing wall wasn't meant to be a changing room as it was all "outerwear".

Unfolding the chain outfit Ann reveled in the gold gleam as she untangled it, jingling it in her hands before reaching up and slipping the porous outfit through her arms and over her neck.

The item fit her like a glove, clinging to her in all the right places as it made a chain skirt over her waist with the top chains twisting under and around her bosom very snugly.

'Wow, this actually fits amazingly well, and looks pretty good too', Ann thought as she twirled around, admiring the flashing of the jewels in the low store light.

It was a great fit, but looking down at it, it just didn't seem...right. Bending and twisting to take it all in it dawned on the sender female as to why.

'My clothes just really mute this, it's meant to be on true display and what not and it just gets lost in my blouse and jeans...'

Ann looked up and out over her wall of quasi-isolation. She could hear voices, but she wasn't entirely certain if it was people walking by the open window at the front of the store or even a radio playing somewhere. Nobody could be seen from her vantage point. The good chain radiated heat, but it was suppressed through her stifling clothes.

'Oh what the hell am I doing', Ann thought as she found herself unbuttoning her blouse, quickly slipping the lingerie off, the blouse following right behind it. Pants were shimmied to the ground and before she could fathom what she had done Ann stood there in her panties and bra with the gold lingerie snugly wrapped around her once more. Looking down she found the gold glowing as it touched her mainly bare skin, the chain following the contour of her bra as without that she'd be completely exposed. Her panties were very visible under the dangle of chains that constituted a skirt. A feeling of empowerment overtook Ann as she took herself in, but it evaporated an instant later as the sound of bells reached her ears, alerting her of someone entering the store. Looking down with a new view of things Ann saw exposed bra straps that would be very visible over the short wall of the changing wall so she ducked down to cover herself in case anyone were to meander back to the back corner of the store. In her crouched position she unconsciously went back to admiring herself, and over time without even realizing it she had straightened back up in order to get the best view of the dazzling display following her every curve.

"So how's it going over here..."

Ann jolted upright only to quickly remember she actually needed to duck as Jessica came back into view through the racks of clothes.

"I'm sorry, I never caught your name?" The owner continued as she came into view, stepping up past the flimsy wall to be in full view of the nearly naked patron.

"A...Ann..." came the timid response as the shy woman tried to cover herself with her arms in her crouched form.

"Oh yeah you have nothing to be ashamed of Ann," the slightly older woman said as she looked her over appraisingly, "here now, stand up so I can see it."

Ann did as she was told, finding the woman's voice both authoritative and alluring. Standing up straight Ann placed her hands to her sides without even being prompted, fully opening herself up to the woman's powerful gaze.

"Oh for heaven's sake, that won't do, you're not 'experiencing' it this way hon," Jessica tsked as she looked the slender female over.

Before Ann had time to react Jessica stepped up and in one deft motion reached around and unclasped the unsuspecting woman's bra. With a startled yelp Ann tried to clutch it to her chest to keep her dignity intact as the store owner slipped the straps off her shoulders. The visitor looked up to see a pair of big beautiful eyes right in front of her, imploring her to heed her advice.

"Don't you want to know what it truly feels like on you? You're already this far, no one's around but you and me, what have you got to lose?"

Her mind screamed no, yet her hands slowly moved off her padded breasts to her sides as the bra was quickly removed from her body to be added to the pile of growing clothes on the floor, leaving her top half completely exposed in some random store. Oddly though, that thought wasn't the one she had as she felt the chain nuzzle up against her newly exposed skin.

"Doesn't that feel good? You're so beautiful Ann, this really is bringing out the best in you."

Ann had to admit she did feel damn good as she luxuriated in the cool metal touching her bare flesh, her exposed nipples hardening in the slightly cooler air. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath and held it as the chain lingerie pulsed all around her, her nakedness forgotten as the feeling of the chain overpowered her sensible side as it seemed to cling to her even more tightly now. A tug at her waist popped her eyes open as she found her panties being slid to the floor. Screaming on the inside the normally reclusive female simply stood there as her neatly trimmed pussy was suddenly visible to the store.

"You can't halfway commit to this dear," was the only answer given to stripping her for all sake's and purposes bare as Jessica slid the last vestige of coverage into the pile with her stilettoed foot.

Ann couldn't believe how exposed she now found herself in front of a complete stranger, but try as she might to focus on that her mind kept going back to how good she felt -and looked- in the baring outfit.

"Now spin around for me - there you go. Wow, you are so hot right now."

Eating up the compliments Ann found herself hungry for more as she slowly turned for the person she had just met, exposing every inch of her body to the lady's hungry eyes.

Reaching out Jessica grabbed her hand and tugged.

"Here come this way, I have a full-sized mirror by the register so you can truly see how amazing you look right now."

Ann still maintained enough sense to look around the store, but no one was to be seen.

"I really do want to see how I truly look.." she heard herself mumble as she found herself stepping out of her poor excuse for a sanctuary. Allowing herself to be pulled along the stunned beauty obediently followed the owner, the gold chain skirts making a gentle rustling noise as they swished around, her exposed lips feeling the rush of cool air as she moved through the store.

They stopped at the register, which while not right by the big front window was still near the front door by design, yet Ann found herself focusing solely on the full length gold plated mirror nearby. Stepping up a gasp escaped her lips, not for how naked she was as she could clearly see every inch of her looking back at her; no, the gasp was one of shock at how good she felt staring at her empowered body framed by a suit of gold. A hand, which turned out to be her own though she wasn't cognitively deciding to do so, reached out to caress a nipple laid bare. Her other hand twirled the gold chain skirt mindlessly as she stared at her slender form currently on its best display.

"Ahem, uhm I'd like to buy these," a male voice coughed from the register.

Finally looking past her own reflected Ann locked eyes with an older gentleman standing at the counter behind the mirror.

Spell broken Ann immediately collapsed to the floor as she hugged her exposed body tightly, attempting a shriek but unable to even get that out in her state of distress.

"Oh sure, right over here. What a lovely selection you made there," Jessica drawled to the man as she checked him out, acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Thanks, it's, uh, for my wife," the man replied sheepishly, his eyes still fixated on the crouched nearly-naked beauty in the corner.

"Doesn't she look just marvelous?" The owner asked as it was clear what the man was doing.

Ann attempted to shrink further into herself, her eyes shut tight.

"Ever thought of something like that for your wife?"

The older man chuckled.

"Oh, I'm not sure it's her style - it does work on her though, that's for sure."

Ann could feel his stare on her open back and butt as she huddled on the floor.

"Although, to be honest I didn't get the best look at it so I can't be fully certain if my wife would be totally against it or not..."

"Oh well, we can help with that, right Ann? Be a dear and let this fine customer see the outfit, will you?"

Ann wanted nothing more than to run away and never be seen by anyone again. Heat started to emanate from the chain once more however, and before she knew what was happening she found herself slowly rising up, exposing her youthful assets to the man.

"Excellent, you do have a most lovely backside but I'm sure the gentleman would really like to see the front better; that is where the majority of the outfit is, after all "

Hearing the man's assent Ann felt like she should want to gag, but the heat from the chain had moved to her groin region and instead of disgust the normally timid woman found herself wanting to display the outfit to this strange man, because dammit she did look amazing in it and everyone should know it. Checks flushed but not from embarrassment any longer Ann purposefully turned around, planting her hands defiantly on her hips as she fully exposed herself to the man.

"My god, it's amazing," he whispered as he drank her practically naked body in.

"It is, isn't it," Jessica drawled, bagging the man's purchase before stepping out from behind the counter to stand next to her "model".

Ann shivered with delight as the store owner seductively ran a hand down her exposed arm, feeling her nipples harden with excitement. Looking down she saw them poke through the garment even more prominently, yet that only turned the young woman on more.

"Would you like to feel the material?" the blonde woman asked, casually stroking a chain of gold covering the girl's flat stomach.

"Oh yes, I think I must if I am to consider purchasing it," came the hoarse reply, the man stepping up to the exposed "model".

At first his aged hands touched the chain Jessica had held out, but then he became more emboldened, his finger sliding up and down the chain until Ann could feel his skin grazing her under boob.

"Oh, it's quite nice", the customer said as he continued stroking the metal.

"Try a gem, like this one, feel how cool to the touch it is," the owner urged, pointing to a jewel that hung from the belt portion, just above Ann's womanhood. The young woman inside the outfit could only feel heat emanating from all over, both from the metal and from her own body as she stood in a daze while two strangers fondled her.

Without a word the man's hand slid down the female's smooth skin until his hand rested over her crotch, his pointer finger indeed on the offered jewel but the rest of his hand was occupied elsewhere. Ann could feel the heat coming out of her pussy wash against the palm millimeters away from it, the man's hand twitching as it yearned to close that tiny gap and make contact. Closing her eyes the young woman took a deep breath in anticipation, hearing the slight jingle of the slim owner's hoop earrings as she simply nodded assent for the man to continue.

A gasp was emitted at the feel of slightly weathered fingers brushing her pussy lips as the gap was finally closed, a pinkie finger slipping briefly between her folds as the pretense of the jewels inspection continued, the feel of the jewel being pressed against her skin being nothing compared to the feel of a stranger's digit almost entering her.

12