The Perfect Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeeenny" he hissed as she sucked him hungrily into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down as he became fully erect. Soon he was thrusting his hips toward her face and running his hands through her hair as she sucked and slurped on his rigid pole. He came violently, flooding Jenny's mouth with cum causing her to gag and swallow in an effort to keep up with flow. She kept sucking until his spasms subsided and his penis relaxed and slipped from her mouth. He pulled her to her feet and hugged and kissed her, running his hands through her hair he told her she was his sexy baby and he loved her very much and couldn't wait for their child to be born. Jenny melted against his chest and hugged him, crying as she did.

"There there sweetie" he said, "lets go in and have dinner." They walked to the house holding hands and kissed again before entering.

Doris was still packing, and though John invited her to eat with them she just glared at Jenny's face, flushed from crying, and said she had no intention of sitting at the same table as "that half dressed hussy" and said she would eat in town and sleep on the sofa even though John offered her the master bedroom. She told him that the divorce papers would be ready to sign within a week and if he wanted to consort with sluts and tramps that St. Peter would surely show him the way to hell when he arrived at the Pearly Gates. Jenny almost smiled, despite the slander, to hear that her man would soon be free of this spiteful woman. She thought that if her aunt knew that she had had sex with a black man and sucked his cock she would surely have a fatal heart attack.

John told her he wouldn't allow anyone to speak to his guest like that and if she couldn't control herself and act civilly she had better find another place to stay.

Doris allowed that it was still her house too until the papers were signed and stomped out slamming the door.

John and Jenny ate dinner together, tidied up the kitchen and then cuddled on the sofa watching a movie. At dinner they had joked about what kind of scene would ensue if her aunt walked in while John was performing oral sex with her on the kitchen counter. "We'll tell her I have an uncomfortable injury and it's just physical therapy" Jenny had replied, laughing.

Almost unconsciously John's right hand ended up inside Jenny's blouse cupping her bare breast and the other rested on her upper thigh. Jenny sighed and settled back on the sofa, pulling his left hand up beneath her skirt and put one leg over his. Giving in to her allure John's fingers began to massage the crotch of her panties and soon he felt her hand in his lap seeking his penis and rubbing him until his desire for her became unbearable. He laid her back on the sofa and fishing his cock through his fly mounted her, not bothering to remove either his pants nor her panties, just pulling them aside and pushing his cock into her. They fucked passionately, Jenny moaning and clutching at him as his thrusts reached a crescendo.

He had just finished depositing his now redundant sperm within her when they heard the sound of an approaching car. John quickly withdrew and stuffed his organ back into his pants while Jenny jumped up and rushed up the stairs, locking herself in the bathroom. She showered, soaping her hands and running them over her breasts and up between her legs, her body still glowing from the sex on the sofa. She savored the delicious notion that her hateful aunt would be sleeping on the sofa where they had just had sex while she would be sleeping with her arms wrapped around Doris' husband, the father of her child, on their big bed upstairs. When she finished she wrapped herself in a towel and hurried to the master bedroom to retrieve her nightgown. A little of John's cum was still leaking from her pussy, and putting a finger between her legs and up into herself and then pulling it out she put it between her lips and sucked the flavors of sex from it.

The nightgown was short, reaching only to mid thigh and made from a sheer material through which the shape of her breasts with their dark pink nipples could be clearly seen, and even the dark brown vee of pubic hair between her thighs was visible when the light was right. John had bought it for her a few weeks before and she felt very sexy wearing it. Jenny wanted her aunt to see her wearing it, to flaunt her sex appeal in a visual "fuck you". She could hear her aunt and uncle still talking in the living room as she walked to the head of the stairs. She called down to her uncle that she was going to bed. Her aunt made some comment about "that wicked child" and glared up the stairs at Jenny. Her uncle wished her good night and sweet dreams and as she turned and headed back down the hall to the bedroom she had the satisfaction of hearing another outburst from her aunt about "that slut parading about the house nearly naked".

She slipped between the sheets and was dozing off when the squeak of the door announced the return of her lover. He closed the door quietly and slipped into bed beside her. She sighed and wrapped her arms around his chest. "Do you think she knows?"

"I think she's too angry to understand" he replied. "She'll be gone tomorrow anyway, and won't be around to bother you any more sweetie" he said, kissing her and putting his hand on the swell in her belly where their child was growing.

Jenny's Dream

Her uncle's tongue was busy licking Jenny's very wet and slippery pussy and she was nearing orgasm when her aunt entered the kitchen. Her legs were spread wide, her dress, unbuttoned at the top exposing her breasts, was bunched up around her waist, and her panties were lying in a heap on the floor. Her aunt's mouth was hanging open in horror as she stared at the scene in front of her.

"JOHN! What in the name of Heaven is going on here?!! Girl, for God's sake cover your self! John, how COULD you?" Her voice took on an almost pleading tone mixed with anger and disgust.

Her uncle stood up, his erect penis jutting through his fly, and turned to face his wife. "I'm just taking care of my niece Doris. Why don't you have a seat while we finish?"

Her aunt's jaw dropped at the sight of her uncle's erection waving there in front of her and she stood there stunned for an instant before letting out a shriek, and grabbing a broom she made for Jenny. Her uncle quickly stepped between them and disarmed his wife before grabbing her and pinning her arms behind her. Doris struggled, but he was too strong for her.

"Jenny sweetie, get me some rope from the drawer and help me tie her to the chair"

Her aunt had begun to screech "WHAT are you DOING?!!" as Jenny hopped down from the counter and retrieved the rope. They secured her arms to the chair and left her sputtering there. Jenny knelt down and sucked her uncle's cock into her mouth and began to stroke it until it became fully engorged, Then, leaning over the table near her aunt she pulled up her dress to expose her bare bottom.

"Fuck me uncle John and cum in my pussy, show auntie Doris how you got me pregnant with your big hard penis!"

Her uncle moved behind her and shoved his fat prick into her cunt while her aunt stared dumbfounded at the sight of her husband as he pounded his cock into Jenny's pussy. Jenny began moaning and soon felt the warm flood of sticky cum filling her slit. She looked over at her aunt who, to her surprise, had a look of lust in her eyes.

When her uncle withdrew his cock Doris began pleading for him to fuck her too, but Jenny told her in no uncertain terms that her uncle's cock belonged to her now. She stood up and moved over to stand in front of her aunt with her breasts bared and pulled up the front of her dress exposing her pregnant belly and naked pussy.

"Why don't you lick my pussy auntie dear? You'll get to taste some of uncle John's sweet spermy cum."

Her aunt tried to turn away but Jenny edged forward and thrust her crotch into her aunt's face. "Lick me auntie!" she demanded again and finally Doris gave in and began licking. She started hesitantly but soon she was nuzzling Jenny's pussy hungrily, sucking and licking her husband's cum mixed with Jenny's pussy juice from her cunt. Jenny made her continue till she came on her aunts face, now smeared with her juices.....

Jenny sighed in her sleep and snuggled closer to her lover's body...

Doris' Dream

Doris had a hard time falling asleep on the sofa and she tossed and turned before finally dozing off...

The school bell had rung and the students were all back in class. Doris was monitoring the hall when she noticed two students entering the girl's restroom. One was a girl and she was wearing a sheer nightgown through which Doris could clearly see her breasts, and she was followed by a boy! Doris hurried down the hall to the restroom door and entered. The girls restroom was large with stalls along one side and sinks on the other. Students often tried to smoke in the stall at the far end nearest the windows and she entered quietly expecting to catch the couple in it. As she turned the corner from the short entrance hall into the main room she heard the noise - a soft moaning or groaning combined with a muted rhythmic thumping. She stopped, listening and trying to make out which stall the noise was coming from, before advancing further. One of the stalls near the end seemed darker than it should and the door was slightly ajar. Doris approached to a point where she could peer into the crack and stiffed a gasp for inside was Joe, a senior, with his pants down around his ankles banging away with his dick embedded in the pussy of the girl with her nightgown pulled up and her panties down around her knees.

Doris was dumbfounded at their blatant disregard for decency - how could they?!! As she stood there watching the boy's dick slide in and out while the girl moaned and urged her violator on, the door to the stall swung wide open and Joe leered out at her.

"Ms Conway, you can be next."

The girl turned her head to see who Joe was talking to and then told him keep doing it because "I'm almost there". The girl looked like Jenny which was confusing because Jenny wasn't a student at Madison.

With a muffled shriek Doris fled back to the hall and ran to the teachers lounge. Pulling open the door she saw some forms on the couch and stopped, staring, and realized that the forms were Ms Belknap and Mr Grey and Ms Belknap's blouse was open and Mr Grey was on top of her sucking on one of her breasts while his dick was busy between her legs.

"Oh George" she was moaning "Oh George, that feels so good! Give it to me!"

George was married!! How could he?!! Somehow that fact was more disturbing to her than the fact they were having sex in the teacher's lounge...

Doris backed out into the hall, aghast at what she had seen. She must go to the principles office and get some help she decided. She hurried down the hall to the office and rushed in. The office staff was busy with their usual tasks and paid no attention to her distressed state. As she made her way through the office she noticed that Joyce, the secretary, was wearing a see-through blouse and wasn't wearing a bra either so her nipples were clearly visible pressing against the sheer fabric. She had a strange look on her face and seemed to be gasping for breath, and glancing down Doris noticed the soles of a man's shoes were visible beneath her desk as if someone was kneeling under it. Hurrying on to the the principle Mr Black's office, she knocked and burst in without waiting for an acknowledgment.

As the door closed and latched behind her Mr Black looked up. "What is it Ms Conway?"

"Sex!" she blurted out "Fornication I mean. In the restroom, Joe and Jenny were doing it there!"

"Ok, ok, calm down Doris. Calm down. Now just exactly what was going on in the restroom?"

"It was Joe, and he had his pants down, and his thing, he had it in her, he was doing it to her, raping her, and she was smiling and telling him to keep doing it like she didn't care!!!"

"Calm down Ms Conway, I can hardly understand what you're going on about. His 'thing'? What 'thing' are you talking about?"

"You know, his thing, oh I can't say it, you know what I mean!"

Mr Black stood up. "No I don't Ms Conway. What is this 'thing'? You have to be specific. Come over here Doris"

Doris hesitated, "Why doesn't he understand me?" she thought.

"Come here Ms Conway" Mr Black's voice was a command this time and she obeyed, walking over to him. "Now Doris, show me what you mean by 'thing'"

"But...but Mr. Black!" she stuttered.

"Unbuckle my pants Ms Conway."

Stunned, Doris felt frozen.

"Unbuckle my pants Doris!" This time she complied, reaching out and undoing the buckle, her hands shaking.

"Now undo the zipper. That's it, now reach in there and see if you can find this 'thing' you're talking about."

Reaching in to his open pants Doris felt a large lump in his underwear.

"That's it, now pull it out so you can get a good look."

She worked the underwear down over the lump and a rather large organ flopped out onto her hand.

"Is that what you saw Ms Conway?"

Doris nodded.

"Now why don't you taste it. Keel down and suck on that 'thing'"

Doris did as she was told, kneeling down she opened her mouth and began sucking hungrily on Mr Black's cock. It grew and lengthened as she sucked until it stood out at full attention.

"So you like it Ms Conway?" Doris nodded. "Is this what those naughty children were doing?" She shook her head. "Then stand up and bend over my desk" he ordered. Again she complied with the order. "Now lift up your skirt" came the next command.

"What are you going to do Mr Black?" She knew full well now that he intended to shove his hard cock into her cunt just the way that bad boy had done to the girl in the restroom. She was trembling with excitement, eager for her abuse to continue.

"Now pull down your panties for me, that's right, and spread your legs."

The cock entered her and began its rhythmic dance. She moaned and clutched at her breasts. Mr Black's hands were holding her bottom now, rocking her back and forth on his rigid pole. "Is this what those naughty children were doing Ms Conway?"

"Yes" she squeaked.

"Do you like it Ms Conway?"

"No, of course not!" she started, but afraid the feeling would stop she continued "But don't stop Mr Black, please don't stop".

As her fucking continued she looked up at the doorway and realized that all of the office staff was standing there looking on, watching as Mr Black rammed his dick in and out of her, watching and smiling, no, they were laughing, and there was Joe, and the girl in the nightgown, and Mr Grey and Ms Belknap with her blouse hanging open, and Joe was leering at her with his cock in his hand saying "I'm next Ms Conway, are you ready for it?"

To her horror she found herself saying "Yes, yes, give it to me!"....

She woke up in a sweat with her hand between her legs, her fingers wet with her own secretions. It was pitch black and she had no idea where she was. What on earth had she been dreaming about? Already the images were fading, but the horror of her dream still lingered. Slowly she realized she was in John's house on the sofa and it must be the middle of the night. Yawning, she pulled the cover tight around herself and closed her eyes again. Tomorrow she would leave this place and return to her comfortable apartment in the city. God, she couldn't wait....

All's Well that Ends Well

Jenny and John woke before dawn, did chores together and were in the kitchen making breakfast by the time her aunt awoke. John helped her pack her car and fended off more outraged fussing about Jenny's underthings being found in the bedroom dresser. He told her that Jenny had been doing laundry and just needed a place to put her clothes while she visited. Doris retorted that decent girls didn't keep their private things in a man's bedroom and that the way Jenny was cooking and cleaning up after him was a wife's duty and if he didn't want the neighbors to gossip about him consorting with a child he had better find a respectable woman to take care of his domestic needs.

She finally left, her car raising clouds of dust as it headed down the lane to the highway leaving Jenny and John alone at last. They had sex again on the sofa and napped together in quiet celebration of her departure.

When Jenny graduated in December she moved in with her lover, and a baby boy was born a few months later. They named him John Jr. but called him by his middle name Bobby in public. But when Jenny became pregnant again a year later they decided to get legally married and flew to Vegas for a weekend of passionate sex after a short visit to a wedding chapel.

It had taken Jenny's parents a while to get used to the idea that Jenny was living with her uncle, especially when they realized that the relationship was not platonic and that Jenny was actually sharing his bed, but the two were so relaxed together and such doting parents to their grandchild that they began to accept the situation. Some of the neighbors whispered about robbing the cradle and incest (even though he was only her uncle by marriage), but John and Jenny didn't mind and raised four healthy children together on their farm.

12