The Perfect Fit...Oh MY

Story Info
"Please let me help you cleanup my mess".
929 words
3.57
7.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Life Will Never Be The SAME!

About a year ago I decide to move to Seattle where my best friend June lives. June and I had meet in middle school in the six grade we became best friends instantly. June moved out here 5 years ago after receiving a scholarship to go to the University of Washington, we spent every summer and every winter break together. June would always talk about how much she love living here, last summer when I was visiting I had fallen in love with the people and the culture and three months later I received a job opportunity. I now work at the same law office in the mailroom, I work from 7a.m. to 4p.m. my days were long and sometimes very stressful. I am also finishing up my last year at New York School of Interior Design by doing online night classes to get my bachelor's degree.

My family was born and raised in Cuba until my parents moved to Brooklyn, New York in the late 70's after my grandparents had passed away. My father Alberto; move us here to the United States for a better future, he had gotten a good job as a cook at small restaurants in Brooklyn, New York and my mother Daniela was his bookkeeper.

I grew up in a large family, I am the youngest out of five boys and the only girl, we shared almost everything which brought us together. My mother is my best friend I can tell her everything from dating to having sex we can talk for hours and I always can count on her. Every other weekend my mother I would go and do any and everything. We have always been very close ever since I could remember. Now that I live here in Seattle I see my mother once a month.

I am Cuban with cocoa brown skin, hazel eyes, long dark brown hair and soft full pink lips. I am 5'5", 145 pounds, a full size 45'D in breast, a small waist, and a full round ass. I love my body I stayed in the gym at lease four times a week.

My mother Daniela came to visit me, that evening we had decide to stop by Canlis: one of Seattle's finest restaurants. We wanted to try something new and we heard that they had the best dessert in town. We were seat at a table for four by the window with the view of Lake Union, I had order the Filet Mignon with a side of mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus, my mother had the grill Salmon with a side of corn and steamed broccoli.

"Excuse Ms. Tammy, what would you recommend for dessert?" I had asked our waitress She said "I know just the right thing, hold on I'll be right back."

Five minutes later Luis was standing there with two perfect plates of Mille-Feuille with milk chocolate, bananas, caramel and peanut butter top with banana macaron and banana-caramel ice cream. It was perfect; the combine flavors were unbelievable delicious.

Unfortunately I didn't hear anything that he had said because I was taking by surprise on how tall and sexy he was. He was a strong muscular man with camel skin; he had green eyes and curly black hair. I was enjoying my view of his nice tight butt as he walks away. I was lost in my thought's wanting just one more look from him from Luis just to see his gorgeous green eyes one more time would make my night. My mother and I finish our desert and left, she could not stop laughing at me all the way home because I was starting at the chef so hard that I didn't hear a word he had said but I didn't care, I couldn't stop thinking about him, about Luis.

The next two months June and I eat at Canlis hoping to see Luis again. But I never did and I gave up the thought of ever seeing him again. On Friday, December the 9th it was one of the coldest nights in the year, that evening my coworkers and I all went out to eat. Jamie wanted to go to Canlis for dinner before we went out for drinks. After dinner I went to the bathroom as I was coming out, there he was standing right there. "Sorry I am so sorry please forgive me" Luis had said.

He had ran right into me with the desert tray that he was taken over to the table that I was sitting at. Now my purple silk dress is covered in icing and whip cream. "Please let me help you clean up my mess". Said Luis.

As he was wiping my breast, I started at him in his gorgeous green eyes and I start laughing asking him if this was his pick up line. We laugh as we exchange numbers and the check was on him that night.

We talk every night after that, we went out on dates, he spoiled and showers me with gifts. We could tell each other everything and we spent so much time together more than we did apart.

Luis is Cuban, he's 6'5", 260 pounds, muscular build, caramel skin, curly black hair and green eyes his family is from Havana, Cuba. Luis moved to Seattle, Washington as a dessert chef after getting a scholarship for culinary school. He became one for the top three dessert chefs in Seattle, he is now working at Canlis one of Seattle's finest restaurant.