The Perfect Football Game

Story Info
Football trip takes unexpected turn.
1.9k words
3.8
58.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selecto
Selecto
4 Followers

It had been a rough two weeks since Bryan and Jane had split up. He had no intentions of getting involved with another woman any time soon. Little did he know his idea wouldn't last.

It was the beginning of football season and Bryan had been planning a trip to Tuscaloosa to see Alabama's opening game with a couple of his friends. It was Friday night and Bryan was really ready to go. "Come on guys let's get going, we've got a long way to go," said Bryan. "Keep your pants on, the game isn't till tomorrow" replied David. "Hell I don't want to be so fucking tired I can't function tomorrow" said Bryan.

When they finally got on the road and had gotten a few miles away, Greg suggested that they stop and get some beer. "Shit man there will be plenty of time to drink when we get there. We need to get to the motel," said Bryan. "Would you relax, I swear if you don't get some pussy soon I'll kill your sorry ass," answered David. "You worry about your own sex life and I'll worry about mine asshole," said Bryan.

When they arrived at the motel the crowds were quite large. It seemed that everyone in the state had shown up for the game. They went in and got the keys to their rooms. "Let's go throw our stuff in the rooms and meet back here in ten minutes" said David. "You guys can I'm going to bed," said Bryan. "Whatever, we'll see you in the morning" said Greg.

The night went on, and Bryan wasn't able to sleep. He decided to get up and go for a walk around the motel. It was early September so it was still pretty hot outside. He walked to the pool to take a dip and tire himself out. When he rounded the corner, he found a young woman swimming naked in the pool. "Oh shit," she screamed covering her breasts. "I'm sorry, it's so late I didn't think there would be anybody here." "There's no need to apologize," said Bryan. "Would you please turn your back so I can get dressed" she asked. Bryan turned around and she reached for her swimming suit. "Okay, I'm dressed now" she told him.

When he turned back around he saw one of the best looking women he had seen in a long time. "I didn't mean to startle you like that," Bryan told her. "That's alright, I shouldn't have been swimming nude in a public place anyway" she replied. "What's your name?" asked Bryan. "Jenny" she answered. They sat down by the pool and began to talk. Bryan found out that she was there to see the game as well. He asked her if she would like to come back to his room for a drink but she said no that she needed to get back to her room and get some sleep. He told her goodnight and figured this would be the last time he saw her.

The next day at the game Bryan and his friends were in their seats waiting for the game to begin. He looked around the stadium and saw Jenny sitting just two rows back from them. "Hey Jenny" he called out. "Hi Bryan, how are you today?" she asked "Fine, why don't you come over and join us, there is an empty seat right here" Bryan asked. "Okay" She came down and sat with them through the game. Luckily the owner of the seat had evidently not made it to the game. Alabama beat the team they were playing like drums, so they decided to go out for a drink afterward to celebrate. They found a bar near the motel and went in. "What can I get for you?" the bartender asked. "We'll have four beers," answered Bryan. They found a table and sat down. The four of them talked for a while about different things ranging from football to politics.

After a couple of hours they decided it was time to leave. "I'm not in the mood to go back to the motel yet," said Jenny. "Lets go walk around the mall for a while, they don't close for another hour" said Jenny. "Hell no, I'm not in high school anymore" said David "Ah come on what the hell else are you planning to do?" said Bryan. "Alright, whatever" replied David.

They went into the mall and as they walked they ran upon a sexy lingerie shop. "Lets go in here," said Jenny. The guys looked at each other in surprise and followed her in. They looked around the store and made jokes about some of the objects that were there. "Hey guys come look at this," yelled Jenny. When they walked over to her she was holding up a slutty black teddy. "How do you guys think I would look in this?" They all looked at each other in amazement. They could not believe what this girl who had been so seemingly innocent was saying. "I think you would look great," said Greg. "I'll agree with that," added David. "Well guys if you will buy it we can go back to your room and I'll model it for you." They were all getting pretty excited now. This was more than any of them had expected from this trip.

They got back to the motel and went in Bryan's room. You guys sit down and I will be right back. Jenny went into the bathroom to change and freshen up. They all just sat and stared at the bathroom door waiting for her to reappear.

When she came out of the bathroom, she was dressed in the teddy they had bought for her. She had freshened up her make up and hair and was walking with a swing in her hips. It was definitely the sexiest sight any of these guys had seen in a long time. They just sat there with their mouths hanging open. "You boys had better shut your mouths or you'll catch flies," Jenny said. "What's wrong, you all act as if you've never seen a woman in lingerie before" she said with a seductive smile on her face. "We have but not one as beautiful as you," Bryan said. "Well would you guys like to see a show?" asked Jenny. They all nodded there heads yes in eager anticipation.

Jenny went over to the CD player David had brought and turned it on. "What have you guys got to play?" asked Jenny. David went to his overnight bag and pulled out a CD. Jenny put it in the player and began to dance. "Sit back and relax guys," Jenny told them.

As she danced around the room the sluttier her moves became. She began to rub and caress her breasts and bend over. She reached down and unsnapped the teddy and began to rub her pussy. All of the guys were now sporting raging hardons. Jenny removed the teddy to reveal her sexy body and went over to the bed to lie down.

"Oh shit, you are amazing," said Greg. "Well if you boys think I'm so great why don't you come over here and show me. I'm awfully horny tonight." Jenny was looking at them with a fuck me smile. None of them needed any further encouragement. They were all more than ready to enjoy her pleasures.

Bryan was the first to join her on the bed. He crawled between her legs and began to softly kiss and lick her pussy. David and Greg were next to move in. They both got on their knees beside her and she began sucking their cocks. "Oh this feels great," said Greg. Jenny sucked them both with a fervor they had never felt before. Jenny was moaning and writhing as Bryan tenderly licked her pussy. He could tell she was quickly approaching her first orgasm. Bryan was really concentrating now as she began to cum. He licked her pussy until his face was covered with her juices.

Greg and David were now rapidly approaching their own orgasms. Greg fucked her mouth faster until he felt that familiar tingling in his balls. "I'm going to cum" he yelled. Jenny pumped her fist on the shaft and held his cock in her mouth until he shot his load down her throat. David was now beginning to feel his orgasm come on fast now. "I'm about to cum now," he said. Jenny grabbed his dick and pumped it in her hand until he shot his load. Everyone was now tired and they fell into a light sleep.

It wasn't long before Jenny was ready for another round. She reached over and began to rub Bryan's dick. It didn't take much to get him hard again since he had been the only one who had not cum the first time. Bryan pulled off his clothes and got between Jenny's legs. He put the head of his dick at the opening of her pussy. He slowly entered her pussy with his large dick. He had a dick that was somewhere around 9 inches, easily the largest of all his friends. As he got all the way in Jenny's pussy he began to fuck her faster.

His movements woke up Greg and David and they took the remaining clothes off they had on and joined in. "Come on guys I need some more dick in me" Jenny announced. This was definitely the defining statement of the whole weekend. Bryan got up and let David take his place in her pussy. Bryan positioned himself over Jenny and put the head of his dick at the opening of her upturned ass. He pushed slowly until he felt her sphincter give way to his dick. Bryan could now feel his cock rub against David's in her pussy. "This is fucking unbelievable," said Bryan. "I have never felt anything like this in my life" said David. They both fucked her holes with fervor. "Please don't stop, this feels so good," Jenny moaned.

Greg didn't want to be left out. He got in front of Jenny and put his cock in her mouth again. She now had three dicks in her and loved every minute of it. Bryan was approaching his orgasm and began to fuck her ass with as much power as he had. "Okay baby, I'm going to cum now," yelled Bryan. With that he filled her bowels with his hot load savoring every last drop as it left his dick. This was enough to send David over the edge as well. "Hold on honey, I'm next" groaned David. He too shot his load in her pussy filling it with his cum until it ran out.

Greg was not finished yet. He crawled on top of her and put his dick in her already gaping pussy. He fucked her with a savage lust he had never felt before. Jenny was moaning and begging him not to stop. "Fuck my pussy harder" she commanded. Greg fucked her harder than he had ever fucked a woman before. "Here's what you wanted baby, I'm cumming" Greg yelled. He shot his load in her pussy and she once again had her pussy filled with cum until it ran out and down the crack of her ass. They all collapsed on the bed for a deep nights sleep after the workout they had just had.

The next morning they all went to the motel restaurant for breakfast. "I had a wonderful time last night" Jenny said. "So did we. I hope we can get together again soon," replied Bryan. They all hugged Jenny and got in their cars to leave. All the way home each of the guys could not stop thinking of Jenny and hoping they would really see her again.

Selecto
Selecto
4 Followers