The Perfect Fuck

Story Info
A kinky maid gives her master the night of his dreams.
3.1k words
4
49.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are tall, very muscular, with hair the color of chocolate. Your eyes are a striking deep blue, your nose perfect, your mouth, well, we'll say it's teasing. You are dressed in a suit, after a long day at the office. Yes you have an office job, and you make an outrageous amount of money. You own a large house with only the best technology. Large screen TV, leather sofas in the den, and blood red Egyptian Cotton sheets covering your massive four poster bed. This is your favorite room of course.

Should we tell the stories of all that you have done in this room?

Many women. Sometimes three. All beautiful, kinky, horny. All satisfied by your enormous lust.

But those stories are for another day.

I want to tell my story to you.

Your house seems to be built on nothing but glass. Long, dark grey curtains parade the walls, water falling between sheets of glass not covered by draperies, low lighting illuminating your room as you sit in your armchair to take off your shoes. You are daydreaming. Daydreaming about all your girls. Smiling as you hear them in your head.

But this is not their story.

An elderly man walks into your room soon after you arrive. He is your butler, Randolph. He seems very nice, and you trust him accordingly. He asks if there is anything you need, and you let him know that you would like a bottle of thirty year old Scotch, and a bottle of red wine.

He nods at you before turning and leaving. Again, you slip into a dreamlike state, relaxing in the plush black chair. It seems an hour goes by, but it is not an impatient hour. No, it is comfortable, pleasant.

I walk in. I am your maid. You have many, but none have the same relationship with you as I do. I am small, skinny, long tanned legs. My hair is long, down to my lower back in soft, creamy waves. Choose whatever color you like. I wear a short, skimpy, black dress, the neckline very low, the bust pushed up prominently to form aggressive cleavage. There is a short white apron around my waist, but the skirt behind it barely covers anything.

All of your maids are dressed this way.

None look as good.

I have taken the black cap out of my hair, and I let it fall over my shoulders and down my back. My lips are full, and I lick them to make them wet when you look at me.

I am carrying a tray with me, a bottle of Scotch with wine, a glass with ice, and two wine glasses. You smile when you see this, knowing my intentions, and beckon me toward you.

Silently I close the glass door, a small smile playing at my lips as I let the curtains fall over the glass door. The others know about us. In fact, they listen.

And they like it.

As I begin to walk toward you, your eyes travel over my body. From my heaving breasts to my small feet clad in black high heels. I can feel your eyes on me, and they make me hot. I sway seductively for your indulgence.

I finally am in front of you. You look at me for a moment as I stand there, allowing you to drink in what presents you know are waiting for you. You always know what I can bring to you, but you never seem to know what I will bring. I am different every time.

But you enjoy it immeasurably.

You motion with your eyes for me to put down the tray. I obey submissively, minding to bend at the waist until my skirt rises. You can just barely see under it, and you tilt your head for a better look, moaning with absolute satisfaction as you do. I pause and smile, making sure you get a good long look before standing and walking across the room to the fireplace. I want it hot in here. I want to sweat.

I sit before it, making sure that you see nothing of my body to keep you in suspense. I like it when you get fervent. It is much more exhilarating. As I think this, I feel warmth between my legs, and I close my eyes with pleasure. You do not see this, but I am wanting to touch myself. Maybe, tonight, I will.

Finally the fire is lit, and I move back to you and sit in the chair beside you. Seductively, and with a teasing glint in my eye, I begin to pour the wine. I pour both glasses and hand one to you. Saying nothing to each other, we sit and drink the wine. You are patient. You like me drunk, and allow me plenty of time to feel it.

For a while, we chat. I keep my voice low, breathy, as I know you like it; you speak with suggestions in your voice, but never really say anything.

Time goes by. I can feel the wine kicking in fast, and the space between my legs grows hotter with every passing second.

It is time for the Scotch.

I sit forward and begin to fill the glass of ice, listening as the ice breaks against the robust, yet smooth liquid. I hear a creak outside. I know there are people out there. Tonight it pleases you. You like people to know.

With the glass in my hand, I pluck one of the ice cubes out of it. Slowly I lick it, savoring the flavor of the Scotch in my mouth. I am sexy, seductive, sensual. You watch me patiently.

Slowly I move the ice over my lips and down my chin. A wet trail remains. Your eyes follow. I move it leisurely down my neck and onto my chest, lower until it is on my breasts. Along the neckline it goes, and it seems I might as well be wearing nothing at all. You begin to see my nipples harden underneath my top. I do this for only a moment, before I finally let it drop into my cleavage inside my blouse.

Your eyes linger for a moment on the trail of water, and then snap up to mine excitedly. I take a heavy drink of the Scotch. You are excited, I can tell. I feel my body seem to spin and then rise into the air, and I close my eyes and moan. You watch, fascinated.

When I open my eyes, I ease myself out of the chair. On my knees, I lean toward you, and you open your legs to let me in. Gently, I place the glass to your lips and allow you to take a deep drink. I can feel the ice cube wetting the front of my shirt, and I smile as you notice it.

Suddenly, you lean forward and seize me by the ass, lifting me higher and higher until I am straddling you. You grab my back and pull me hungrily toward you, burying your face in my breasts, licking, searching, until you finally have the ice cube in your mouth. You pull back and look up at me. I smile and remove the ice cube from your mouth and throw it on the floor. I unbutton your shirt, running my hands over your bare chest. I lean towards you slowly, but for me it feels quick as I am drunk. At first you believe I am going to kiss you but I suddenly rise up, pressing my breasts toward you enticingly. Then I lean to your ear and whisper, "Wait."

I am off you in a flash. You seem almost surprised, but regain your composure as soon as you realize that I have a treat for you. Grabbing you by the shirt collar, I pull you out of the chair. Your hands travel around my waist and down my butt, until you are cupping both cheeks. Giving you a sly smile, I stand on my tip-toes and begin licking at your lis, pulling away every time you try to kiss me. I am teasing you, and you are getting excited.

Finally, you yank me toward you, the passion in you becoming more intense, and you lift me up in one fluid movement, wrapping my legs around your waist. I can feel your manhood pressing against me, and I feel myself grow warm. I moan, letting you know that I am ready for you. The Scotch has gotten to me good—you can tell—and you know that I'm in the mood for kinky.

I grab you around the neck, my grip firm, determined, and press my lips into yours. My tongue explores the depths of your mouth, moving with yours as you step back toward the bed. My hips grind against your hardened shaft. I want you to feel my need for you. I moan and grunt with the pleasure your hardness brings me, the fabric of your slacks rubbing hard against my clit. You like this.

Our kiss grows deeper. I feel your hands slide under the skirt of my uniform, your hands hot against my bare skin. It feels nice. Breaking away, I push myself up in your arms, bringing my breasts to your face, gasping as I feel you suck on them, growing wetter with every second.

You are finally at the bed, and you lower me to the floor. We are breathing hard, each yearning for the other with a fire in our souls. Suddenly, you see my eyes spark with mischief, and you feel yourself pushed backward onto the bed. I begin to pull at your belt, growing impatient as I yank it open. My fingers skillfully work at your zipper and button, having them undone in no time. You stare, amazed, as my tits come dangerously close to falling out of my dress.

Finally, I have your pants off and have worked my way to your boxers. I am so horny for you, and you know it by the way my body begins to glisten with sweat. You watch me as I work my fingers into your boxers and pull them down, down, letting your shaft break free of its restraints.

You lean back and sigh as I kneel before you, taking your rod into my hands and massaging it carefully. You shudder at my touch, waiting.

I take you in my mouth. Slow at first, exploring. I like the way it feels, the taste, the smell of sex surrounding me. I flick my tongue over your head, feeling you jerk with pleasure and surprise.

This excites me.

I move faster, pushing you deeper into my mouth, until I can go no more. My hands move with my lips to give you more pleasure and satisfaction. I can feel you growing harder, but I know you have a long way to go. This is good for me, because I am not here to please only you.

I pull away and stand. The mood is almost set, but it is missing something. Smiling, I turn and walk to the surround stereo behind me, making sure my hips sway seductively. I lean over, giving you an almost complete shot of my round ass, cocking my hips. After a moment, a strong, pounding beat begins. It is low, pulsing, making every inch of us throb. Xcape. Good band. The music becomes alluring, tempting us to let go of everything and just fuck. But I don't want that. At least not yet.

You watch as I sway to the resonance, my eyes set on you, willing you to enjoy the show I want to give. My fingers call you to me, begging you to step closer. With a smile, you rise from the bed and move toward me, your eyes greedy. I take your hands and place them on my waist just above my hips and move seductively in front of you. I run my hands over the sweaty skin of your chest. I begin to grind with you, pressing my body firmly into yours, your shaft pressing into my stomach. I move down, almost kneeling, and lick the head of your swollen cock.

When I come back up, I move your hands to my chest, pushing them against my breasts to ignite the pleasure it brings me. Your hands find the string holding my bodice together, and you begin to untie it. My breasts seem to burst from the dress, my nipples swollen and pink, hot to the touch. I laugh and push you down on the bed.

You wanted a show.

Still dancing, I begin to massage my tits, tweaking my nipples between my fingers, pushing them together. My eyes close from the satisfaction my touch brings me, but also from the satisfaction I know I am bringing you. My touch travels down my waist and under my skirt, lifting it to show the meeting between my legs.

I begin to play with myself, bending to the floor and spreading my legs to let you see the tender, pink flesh. I moan as my fingers find their way around my clit, over and over. My breathing becomes haggard. I am close.

But you won't allow it. Not tonight anyway. Jumping up, you grab me by the wrists and fling me to the bed. You lift my skirt above my pussy, exposing myself to you and the world. You begin to massage my clit with your finger. Whispering sweet nasties to me, I moan as I feel your fingers slip into me. I prop myself up on my elbows and lean my head back, closing my eyes. This feels so good to me, makes me crave you more. You know it.

Suddenly, I feel something moist lightly touch my clit and pull away. I gasp at the shock of pleasure it brings. I look down at you to see your grinning face. Again, you touch your tongue to my clit, only for a second, before pulling it away again. You do this one more time, pleased at how it is driving me crazy. You know I'm ready to orgasm, but you want to delay it, want me to feel it more.

As if you had no more time left, you plunge your face back toward my pussy, and press your tongue hard to my clit. I jump at the gratification it gives me. You move your tongue furiously around my clit, building the tension behind the walls of my wet cunt. I begin to gasp with pleasure, ready to get off, ready to allow myself to explode.

Suddenly you pull away! You grab me hard by the arm and flip me over on the bed, my ass facing you, as if ready. I feel you come up behind me. Your hands grasp my hips in a tight grip, and suddenly, you pound your cock into my wet cunt. I cry out in pain and pleasure, my fingers gripping the sheets. You pound again, and I scream. Oh how painful it is, and how good it feels. You grab my hair and yank my head back, pounding into me again with force. Again and again, you rape the dripping meat between my legs, deeper each time.

After a moment, you pull out and fling me onto my back. Grabbing the front of my dress, you rip it open further, until it splits open, leaving nothing between us. The tables have turned, and now we go at your speed. You crawl on top of me and enter me again, forcing your way into me. Harder and harder, faster and faster, I scream out in pain and pleasure as you lift my legs into the air, spreading them farther apart so you can pound me deeper.

You grunt out words, asking me if I like what you are doing, calling me a bitch and cunt, and anything else nasty that you can think of. You know how much it turns me on. Yes! I cry out to you. Harder! Harder! The more you ask me if I like it, the deeper my need is for you. As I cry out to you, I look down between my legs to watch you fuck me. God how I love your cock.

I can feel the pressure building up inside me. Oh I wish you would just let me orgasm. I can barely stand the impatience you are bringing me. My need for you is strong as you tear me apart with your swollen, red cock. I want to be fucked hard and you know it, so you give it everything you've got. Leaning over me, you grab my breast and squeeze it tightly, and begin to bang me as hard and fast as you can. I hear our thighs slapping against each other, but my screams seem to muffle the sound some. Fuck me! Fuck me! I scream. Don't stop!

At long last, I finally feel everything rush. The explosion within my pussy is unaltered, pure ecstasy. I release myself to the throbbing pleasure you bring me with your manhood, as you continue to pound me further, making sure the orgasm lasts as long as it can.

It feels like forever before my screams finally die down. You take that as your cue and pull out of me. As you stand, I sit up and take your cock between my hands. Briskly, I rub them up and down your shaft, but I have one more surprise for you. I grab my breasts and wrap them around you cock. I bounce them up and down, fucking you with my tits. You throw your head back and groan. It's coming, and I'm ready for you.

As you begin to shoot out your load, I stick out my tongue and lick the sweet nectar from the tip of your cock. I continue to tit fuck you as I lick away every last drop. I moan with pleasure as you jerk and tremble with the last bit of your ejaculation. At last, you drop onto me, pushing me back to the bed.

For a while we lay there, breathing heavily as we try to recuperate. This has been one of the best visits we've had. As you look over at me and smile, I push you gently off of me and stand.

Gathering up my torn dress, I look over my shoulder. Winking, I blow you a kiss, and as I walk away, I make sure to sway my hips, so that the last look you get of me before I close the bedroom door, is a perfect shot of my sweet, round ass.